[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 30. Why did i fall in love with a 19 year old. She promised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1492562385130.jpg (57KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492562385130.jpg
57KB, 1080x1080px
Im 30.

Why did i fall in love with a 19 year old. She promised me the world, somehow. Of course she fucked off with the first boy her age with a car.

Roast me.
>>
>>25187074
I'm seeing a chick 10 years older currently. Don't freak me out dude.
>>
>>25187074
Oh wait, you're the older one lol
>getting cucked by a 19 year old
>not having a car at 30
Kek
>>
>>25187090
To be fair he'd be a pretty badass 10 year old if he had his own car.
>>
You want to be roasted? Alright. I'm not going to spit insults at you, because That Won't do you any good. You want me to roast you honestly? You're a pathetic human being that attempted to sugar daddy a 19 year old girl and the second she realized she didn't have to Fuck someone a decade older than her, just to get the same shit you were giving here; she fucked off. Your problem was thinking you're special. Your problem, was thinking that a 19 year old would stick around with you because you were able to provide for her. Let's say she did. She would have been trapped at a very young age, in a relationship to someone who got to experience their early 20's, drinking, partying, sleeping around etc. It was inevitable. As soon as she turned 21, she would have been all over the party scene and you would have gotten fucked over anyway. In the end, this sucks. But you dealt with it before you wasted any more time and money on a girl who in the end didn't give 2 shits about you.
>>
>>25187104

Dude when i found her, she was a fucking wreck, not a partygirl. I had no designs on her other than offering friendship at the time (i know how this sounds, but i swear to god), and i was 29 at the time, dunno if id have done it if i was the magic 3 0.

I helped her get out of a bad situation with her abusive mom, helped her have the confidence to find paid work etc. She was underweight when we met, she came up to a healthy weight, her skin cleared up etc. She told me she couldnt have done it without me and wanted to "share the life id helped her get" with me. I bought it. I even resisted my feelings for a good time until i couldnt deny it any more.
>>
>>25187121

A girl who needs rescuing will eventually need rescuing from you.

It is just how they are.
>>
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>25187121
Ah. You're the savior type. Ring the bell, school's in.

Lesson the first: women lie. All that "share the life id helped her get" was bullshit.

Lesson the second: The more you help a woman, the more she will hate you for it. Nobody wants to be with the person they went through the tunnel with when they get to the other side. You just remind her of the wreck she was.

Lesson the third: 19 is too young. You are 30, and naturally thinking about lives and marriage. She's 19, and only thinking about her next cock.

My guess is you started talking about marriage and scared her off.

Sorry dude. Hope you enjoyed the pussy while it lasted. Move on and try again with someone closer to your age.

And for Christ's sake, if you don't already have one, get a fucking car. Fuck, man, you're 30. Unless you live in NYC or London, grow up and get some wheels.
>>
>>25187134
That...helps a bit.

I just thought i had maybe 'earned' a bit more loyalty than that, am i a fag for thinking that? Im a fag arnet i.

Truth is as her circumstances went up, mine went down (cancer in the family etc), and yeah i was often not pleasant to be around, though i tried to explain this to her. She never tried to tell me the relationship was in danger, it was still 'let me be there for you' up until she had an 'epiphany' and was with chad the next week.
>>
>>25187159

I never once mentioned marriage, christ. I was the one who had to tell her to slow down all the time, in truth, she reeled me in, not the other way around.
>>
I'm truly sorry senpai. I'm 25 with a 34 year old boyfriend and I love him dearly. An age gap can work out. She just wasn't the one for you.
>>
>>25187176

I want the factory to make more of you.
>>
>>25187176
But what if you meet a guy with A CAR?
>>
>>25187181
You'll find someone.

It was just so appealing for me to have a daddy. Is that fucked?
>>
>>25187121
Sorry for the late reply. The only reason I know what you're feeling is because I did the exact same thing. That's why I told you what I did. I met a girl, was best friends for 3 years. She was in a shitty relationship, she wanted me to move in with her and her boyfriend and I did. Long story short, she told me she loved me, used me to get out a shitty relationship and the second I saved her, and when she got her to the point where she could function by herself, she dropped me. Being the Savior never works my friend, I've tried it twice and got burned badly both times. That's why I'm saying what I'm saying. You need to hear it from someone who has been there, who has tried and who has failed. Work on you, and I promise someone out there will appreciate you for who you are. Not what you can do for them.
>>
>>25187195

There was no daddy shit going on with us. I in fact help her get the courage to go and live with her real father who had a much better environment for her. We just connected as friends, it happens sometimes even with an age gap.
>>
Lmao @ 30 with not car.
Just LDAR
>>
>>25187197

Alright bro, thanks.

Funny thing, its not like i didnt know all this shit already deep down. But yeah i thought we were 'different', because of similar experiences, both awkward oblivious spergerburgers etc.

Tbqh im a little asspained that she gets to skip the existential loneliness by being with someone else already. But i think that is a womans prerogative, isnt it.
>>
>>25187208

Alright look. I have balance problems ('drop attacks') that im medically disallowed from driving a vehicle. Dont make me feel worse about it that i already do.

Where i live its not as big a problem as if i lived in the sticks.
>>
>>25187212

If she found you physically attractive she would have been on the palm of your hand instead she had you jump through all those hoops to just move on when she got bored
>>
>>25187225

Yeah, maybe. idk.

What im struggling with is that ive never been so discarded in my life. Ive loved and lost before but damn. I didnt deserve this.
>>
>>25187212
Trust me, so did I. I told myself every single day, that we honestly would never work. But that didn't stop that little bit of hope from over powering every bit of common sense that I had. You'll get through it man, trust me. At the end of the day, she's just another person in the world that you cared for and is now gone. That's life, people come and go. It's just a shame, when the ones we thought would be there forever, didn't think the same way.
>>
>>25187161

Don't listen to the dumb faggots in this thread telling you 19 is 'too young.' Fact is, lots of girls have a thing for older guys.

Here's the thing, though. Younger girls go for older guys for a reason. It's not necessarily to be 'provided' for. It's for you to be their rock. A younger girl will NEVER be your equal partner, and they don't want to be. (Let me guess - she was very submissive in bed?) And while that may sound appealing, that means things can get brutal for you, sometimes. That means you have to have the inner strength to be emotionally strong enough for the both of you. That means you can't ever rely on her to be 'there' for you when you're suffering. Women in general just do not have the same concept of loyalty that men do - they simply do not get it. For women, loyalty means 'Don't sleep around with other guys, as long as my man provides me the emotional support I need.' For guys, loyalty means something more like 'Stick by her, help her when she's down, even if she becomes a burden.' There's no use bitching about it - they simply don't get it, and never will.

Her 'epiphany' was basically her rationalizing to herself "This guy is suffering and can no longer be the rock I need him to be, so I'm going to leave him, because what I need more than anything is someone who can be an anchor for me all the time." Yes - it is shitty, unfair, and unrealistic of her to expect that, but that's what she wants. Really, it's what all women want, but young women who go for older guys particularly pine for this.

If you date younger girls, they're sweet, sexy and fun, and submissive, but you have to develop a certain coldness and distance between yourself and her to manage it. You have to realize she'll never be able to be 'there' for you, really. In a very fundamental way, you will be on your own.
>>
File: 1477582713327.jpg (481KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477582713327.jpg
481KB, 1600x1200px
>>25187074
Maul it over while listening to some Pat Pat Benatar
>Love Is A Battlefield
https://youtu.be/IGVZOLV9SPo
>>
>>25187121

Oh boy. You fell for that. Women that age go around from guy to guy because women make terrible decisions with their freedom. They have bad credit, tons of debt, fucked up in school, and have not ambitions but her hair and her ass. As men, we only care about the ass fat anyways, but you actually developed 'feelings' for a woman who actively using you for your money. I hope you've learned not to be a white knight. If she wants to stay over she has to fuck, or get the hell out.
>>
>>25187161

Women bail at the first sign of weakness. I hope you know women don't love men only what men can do for them. Keep building your own life and make yourself better and women come along just fuckem and toss em. They never care for you they only care for you do.
>>
>>25187074
she is a kid anon, doesn't know better and at that age you fuck everything you can that at least have a pulse.
Any promise a 18~23 year old makes, will be broken. Not because they are bad, it's just how it is. They haven't gone through anything in life and it's healthy for them to fuck people and to get fucked to learn to adjust further on.
If OP was your 19 year old, that's some nice ass. I know it sounds fucking retarded but there are so many girls around that just don't worry this much for one piece of ass.
Good luck anon, and next time you bump into some hot young girl, remember that you are actually the one that should know better, they are puppies pissing in the carpet at best, don't get mad and enjoy while it lasts.
>>
>>25187074
Nothing wrong with fucking 19 year olds anon, just don't expect a serious, committed relationship with a girl that age. Age gaps can work but I'd aim for 25+. A buddy of mine is married to a 29 year old, he's 42...If it makes you feel any better, I hooked up with a lecturer in uni (15 years older). She wanted to settle down, I didn't. It works both ways.
>>
I am in a sort of similar situation. I have been talking to this 17 year old girl online...and then it moved to on the phone and now we talk any chance we get and I think I am in love with her as crazy as it sounds and she says she is in love with me. But here is the thing...im 42 and engaged ;/ fuck
>>
Being 30 and dating a 19 year old is easy mode. You goofed.
>>
>>25187074
Just the wrong girl OP, starting dating a 19-year-old eight years ago and everything is still good. I was 32 at the time. Just move on.
>>
>>25187074
No man, it's just a mistake... learn from this and be stronger...
In life, we never learn when we win, but we learn everything when we lose.
Young girls are like young dudes; stupid and poor and useless. They will try to convince you otherwise, but when push comes to shove they aren't worth the sex
>>
>>25187074

Bro listen to Me.
Maybe i jump on the train too late.
I'm 29 and in a relationship with a 19 year old. I don't have a car either since it's not needed where I live.
I have license thought.

We've been together for 3 years now.
Yeah faggots I was 26 and she was 16 when we first started. In my country its legal when she is 16.

Anyhow, we live together and we both have stable jobs and it's on of my best relationship I ever had.

You just found the wrong person.
Don't let any cunt here talking reason into you and that includes me as well.

It's fucking 4chan and if you are looking for advices here I recommend get the fuck out , go to a bar , find a mediocre bitch and fuck her brains out.

You gonna find another dude.
Good luck
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.