[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...So, long story short I was going over to my GF at the time's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CYjfvlaU0AAE46b.jpg (62KB, 550x732px) Image search: [Google]
CYjfvlaU0AAE46b.jpg
62KB, 550x732px
...So, long story short I was going over to my GF at the time's place (who is openly bi BTW) and she was texting me about her friend acting weird. I assumed she was joking but by the time I got there her friend (a black lady) was walking around nude trying to get my GF to eat her pussy. This lady has a lot of issues, and I had known this girl for a few years too and I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't calm. my GF went into her room and locked the door and left me to deal with her horny friend. I sat down o the couch and tried to reason with her, but she was too horny and sat on my face. She forced me to eat her pussy and once she came she got dressed and left.

Was I raped?

PS: I'm drunk and remembering/typing this.
>>
>>25185787
No, you cheated on your gf because you're a whore
>>
>>25185802
Nah man. She knows and thinks of it as 'taking one for the team to get that crazy bitch out of there." She didn't wanna eat that bitch's puss
>>
>>25185808
Also, just to be clear, I sat down on the couch next to her to try and get her to get dressed and leave. (I even offered to call her and pay for an uber.) Instead, she climbed on top of me and sat on my face and rubbed her pussy on me.
>>
File: IMG_0425.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Black pussy is life
>>
>>25185787
Pretty sure this is bait, but yes it is sexual assault/oral rape. You didn't give consent.
>>
>>25185848
This isn't baiting. This actually happened. Sometimes I look back on it and think it is hot and sometimes I look back on it and feel ashamed I let it happen.
>>
>>25185838
Her pussy tasted awful, man. It was thick and gross and very hairy
>>
>>25185857
Hey double feelings for the price of one experience! Not too bad if you ask me.

PS: you totally got raped dude
>>
>>25185917
I kept telling her that if she came back the next day we could have a threesome or something and that I could fuck her, but she didn't want it. All she wanted was someone to eat her pussy. We weren't even attracted to her. She was just a friend from college.
>>
>>25185913

Dude, hairy black pussy is the best pussy(my gf has a hairy black pussy).
>>
>>25185933
I'm not against black, hairy pussy. but this chick's pussy tasted really thick. You know how pussy tastes right after the girl has came? she didn't taste right, man.

Plus this was my first black chick. So this is all I'm gonna be thinking about if I hook up with another black chick.
>>
>>25185943
And you know, the worst thing about it is I don't wanna be like X raped/molested me. She's my friend. I've known her for years. It's just weird that she would do that. I haven't talked to her sense. I duuno.
>>
>>25185787
No, you could fight back. But u just ate the pussy like it was okay.
>>
>>25185985
I know but...she was super drunk (i dunno if I mentioned that before) and naked. The only thing I could have done was thrown her out the apartment. But is that the responsible thing to do? She'd probably drive home drunk.... I dunno man.i know it seems so clear cut but living it and her being a good friend.... you wanna make sure she's safe and stuff... I dunno. I didn't want her to get hurt. I still don't even tho she sat on my face.
>>
File: IMG_1906.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>25185991
Sorry dude, I was wrong. I've talk to you like to man, but you a fucking pussy. Go kill yourself.
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>25185787
jesus christ that bitch is hairy

...where can I find more of her work?
>>
>>25185787

Congrats, you just met a CoC LARPer. Two days from now you'll wake up addicted to real cunt.

It's shitty that it happened in such a way, so obviously not a good experience. But pubes > paedobait, and giving black women head > life. Better luck next time.
>>
>>25185933
post pics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.