[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon Thread! Day off edition Bend reporting in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 254x199px
Oregon Thread! Day off edition

Bend reporting in
>>
Lake Oswego reeporting 18/m

Super fucking bored of the same shit happening all the time with the same people
>>
File: IMG_6402.jpg (595KB, 2576x1932px)
IMG_6402.jpg
595KB, 2576x1932px
18 yo /soc/ newfag from West Linn/Oregon City trap here, looking for qt fags around my age. Grindr sucks for borderline-conservative white rich surburbia, but Portland is almost close enough for meeting up.

Idk really know much about the Oregon threads or what to expect :p. Mostly on /v/ and /vp/. How's everyone's week going?
>>
>>25185248
Roseburg here, how y'all doing?
>>
Live near se portland work out in sherwood. Im all the fuck over the place for work.
As anon said, tired of the same shit same people.
I also just got divorced and am looking to fuck.

24/m/straight
>>
We cant let all the Oregon threads die so feebly!
>>
>>25185868
My week's not going too bad, in the middle of what's my weekend. There's not really much to expect from these threads, they usually die pretty fast. What are you up to tonight?
>>
>>25185901
Just college homework and lurking on here and Grindr. My weekend usually starts after classes on Thursday, so things are bretty boring right now.
>>
>>25185912
Yeah I just started my new job and am doing my first full shift on Thursday, not looking forward to it. Do you ever have any luck on Grindr? Cause around here its pretty bad
>>
>>25185923
I'm pretty straightforward with being a femboy with the pic and profile I have, so I do get a lot of messages, but only about a 1/10 are guys I'm actually attracted to. Also, people seem alot more into chatting than actually meeting, or will ask you to m&f on the day of. With Grindr, I've usually hooked up with older guys around Portland, but for any srs LTR it'd have to be a guy no more than 10 years older than me, sooo...

No luck. I've only actually had ~4 hook ups total since January thru Grindr.

Tinder and Surge are even worse. There is too little of the supply that is in demand. I stick to Grindr mostly because of that.
>>
28/M/SE Portland
Have a car so can travel somewhat to meet any girls nearby. Anyone down to trade pics?
>>
>>25185949
Gotcha. Well you seem pretty cool and chill, be nice to get to know ya some. I'm 27/M/Bend and my kik is Stick_Starter90 if you wanna chat
>>
>>25185956
I'll take you up on that offer. My kik is femboybby, and i just sent you a message ;)
>>
>>25185973
And let the shitstorm begin. Didn't expect other people to message me as well. Maybe I should've not posted my kik.

Things are starting to get...interesting. Wonder where it will go
>>
File: IMG_6404.jpg (539KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6404.jpg
539KB, 2576x1932px
>>25186072
Shit, my IP changed, didn't it. Oh well. Here's another pic proving it's me.
>>
43 m Portland

any fembots want to drink and have hollow emotionless copulations
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
Corvallis here
>>
22/m/Eugene
My kik is jewbread
>>
>>25188061
corvallis here as well
>>
26/m/bi
SE Portland. Can't sleep, too much blow lol. Looking for interesting or fun convos or whatever, just bored and alone. Kik is fuzzyhipsterbear if anyone wants to chat.
>>
28 f Tigard here

Just watching some dota matches and smoking, I have off tomorrow.
>>
>>25188982
Tigard here too actually, this was my post further back:
>>25187007
>>
>>25188996
I don't drink though my friend haha
>>
>>25189005
So we'll skip that part
>>
>>25188222
Do you know what the dope shit in Eugene is?

23/m/Eugene

Don't really leave my room except for walks and class
>>
>>25189073
Haha, we can see how things play out.

How do you want to do contact..
>>
>>25185549
That'll change when you start college (unless you're already in it then idk what to tell ya)
SW reporting in
>>
>>25189133
I can give you my kik or a throwaway email, your pick
>>
>>25189156
Kik is cool yo
>>
>>25189163
crashsuit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.