[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are us Indian men so un desired?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (21KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 493x524px
Why are us Indian men so un desired?
>>
What is your source for that dumb pic ?

Getting pussy is all about good looks doesn't matter what your race is don't let people tell you bs like it's about confidence or having personality kek

Indian lad
>>
>>25179831
because most you guys are short and ugly
>>
>>25179875
6'1" Indian lad and get plenty of white pussy and no not your trashy fat sister like pussy
>>
>>25179882
ok so you are like one of 100. Good job.
btw I don't have any sisters
>>
>>25179882

>2017
>on 4chan
>as a race traitor

Anon pls
>>
Designated shitting streets
>>
>>25179831
POO
>>
Why don't Indians poo in loo?
>>
From my experience, Indian men and most Arabs are absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to socializing. Whenever I get messages from an Indian guy, it's always the same.

>Hello am looking for sex relationship.
>Ur very betiful. I'm single..
>I enjoy your pic.. Can you send me naked pic of boob?
>Im Shrikant from India I love white woman
>Are you interest in marriage?...

All of those are straight up copied from the DMs I got. When it comes to real life, Indian men smell kind of weird. Kind of a garlicky nasty aroma. I think hygiene is an overall problem for Indian men. I also think that the accent is too weird and I can never take them seriously.
>>
>>25180003
Post your kik and let us see why Indians shouldn't text you
>>
>>25180008
No kik and I'm not interested in talking to Indians.
>>
>>25180018
Kys faggot
>>
>>25179882
you get only get 2d pussy shane, and your parents are rich shut up
>>
is this the new metatroll on /soc/ now? Because i've seen this thread a couple times in the last month or so.

On the off chance it's sincere, it's pretty simple. Indian men are coddled by their mothers and taught to believe that white women are trashy, classless wanton sluts that are there for sexual gratification before you settle down with a nice indian girl.

add to that a lot of Indians are nouveau riche FOBs or first gens who think being cocky and flaunting wealth are the ways to attract women
>>
>>25180080
So mature :)
>>
I would date a bollywood type of guy but most Indian guys are hairy, short, ugly, fat, smell horrible, and are massively creepy. Especially on social media
>>
>>25179831

What's the source on that chart?

Even if every race was equally desirable, you'd get differences based on who is more likely to go to online dating in the first place, how many messages they send, and how ambitious they are in choice of mates. If proportionately more uzbeks use dating sites, send more messages, and send messages to even girls they see as less attainable, then they could have a shit response rate and still be handsome fellows.

Hell you can have a shit response rate but by being conscientious about sending lots of messages, you might consistently land 10/10s while Joe Whiteboy has a 33% response rate because he sent three messages and landed Lena Dunham.

Also notice that there isn't actually all that much difference between respondence rates. And they all seem high to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.