[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same story as everyone else - I dont know how good/bad looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170424_002548.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_002548.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Same story as everyone else - I dont know how good/bad looking I am. I am too afraid to ask my peers because I think they'll lie to me to spare my feelings or whatever. So what about you, fellow autists? How attractive do I look to you?
>>
File: 20170424_003713.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_003713.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Sorry, phone turned my pic around.
>>
too asian for my taste but its ok otherwise
>>
Fug, I cant fix it my dudes.
>>
>>25178104
On a scale from 1-10?
>>
>>25178094

Normal. Tbh girls don't care about faces (although they say they do). They care about 6 feet tall + wealth
>>
>>25178111
You look young. Are you old enough to be on 4chan?
>>
>>25178131
I am 6ft 2in but not very wealthy. Regardless, scale from 1-10? I need an arbitary score to feel better at this moment. Fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>25178139
20 years and yes.
>>
>>25178149
I think you are a 7/10. At 6'2" and with your asian good looks, you have the world and all of it's charms.

By the way, don't look so serious in your pictures. Smile or smirk.
>>
I think you're pretty attractive, I'd date you proudly if we got along well.

You'll probably just get comments about your race, that people won't date you or compare you to other Asians and all that stuff. It's probably taxing and feels shitty, sorry.
>>
>>25178196
Thanks and sorry, it's late and I'm too exhausted to fake happiness.

>>25178225
Funny thing is I'm not Asian. I'm from South America. Thanks for the comments btw. I'll try putting myself out there more and, with luck, get a good girlfriend. We'll see what happens I guess.
>>
>>25178260
What country? Peru or Chile?
>>
>>25178272
Peru.
>>
>>25178280
Cool. I was in Iquitos two and half years and had a nice time.
>>
>>25178296
I dont know most of my home country. My family moved to the US when I was 10. They claim they traveled with me everywhere but I must have been too young to remember any of it. Oh well.
>>
>>25178305
Iquitos is an interesting city. It is only reachable by plane or boat. It is big for ayahuasca tourism. I went for the ayahuasca and it was cool to hang out in the Amazon forest or at least the outskirts of it. Very peaceful.
>>
>>25178145

You look normal and reasonably healthy so like a 7/10.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.