[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 8147986.jpg (300KB, 1333x805px) Image search: [Google]
8147986.jpg
300KB, 1333x805px
Who wins?
>>
right

because I don't see annoying fucking threads about that guy 7 times a day
>>
>>25173121
Right because hes better looking.
>>
>>25173300
There are fucking annoying threads of Stanley every day though.
>>
Right by a pretty large margin

Not that Brandon is especially hideous or anything but I do find it surprising how often women here indulge him and tell him he's above average despite the fact he isn't, women here are normally pretty brutal about their assessments of guys, and it's to no avail anyway since even when a woman does genuinely express interest in him it changes literally nothing.

The other dude I've seen but he's not really anywhere near as prevalent and he's a pretty decent looking dude.

Ultimately, I think we all need to remember that basically everyone here who isn't a normie preying on mentally ill women is posting here because they are mentally ill or social rejects. It seems unfair for the majority of users here to judge these two for their behavior when many of you aren't much better. You're just off in different ways.
>>
>>25173121
left desu
>>
File: IMG_2312.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>25176103
Thanks. I'm literally the guy on the left( they used a not good pic) and all the answers so far made me feel bad.

>barely even post but have a past reputation
Fees bad
>>
>>25173121
>tfw you met brandon the /soc/ legend in person
He looks better in person desu
>>
>>25175223
As a girl, I'd say he's average.
But his personality makes him just non dateable.
>>
>>25176156
:(

You'd "notice" a guy who's utterly average? Would his personality even stand out if his looks are just average even if it was something to write home about?
>>
>>25176171
Yes, when you're a bit older looks don't matter that much if you're not utterly disgusting, you wanna hang out with someone who has a good persona.
>>
>>25176250
Well I don't have a shit personality.... because I care about my looks... I just want to know why NO girls think I look nice... ever..... I often find girls atttacrive... I don't literally believe every girl looks meh and if I did I wouldn't really feel fully atttacted... not saying looks are everything... but how come mine are never nice to even just one girl's opinion here? Can you see what holds me back in looks? Even the guy in the right gets called handsome by some girls and I know I've seen so, so, so much better... so being told I'm worse than him really hurts... if caring about looking not good at all, to anyone, makes my personality shit, it's unfair because it excludes all the other aspects of my personality.... I just want to look nice for once.
>>
>>25176265
Your persona is shit

Read my answer then yours then mine again and so on until you get it
Otherwise I think this is a lost cause
Get a therapist srsly it might help
>>
>>25176274
K I see a therapist and she actually knows me personally and feels strongly that my personality has many, many likable qualities

She also says I'm handsome

Is the best doctor I could find really lying to me straight up?

All I ever wanted was actual constructive feedback from the opposite sex(something I see guys get here on the reg) telling me what I have to do to my face to make it less disgusting
>>
>>25176279
Are you really this retarded? Nobody is saying your physical looks are awful.
But your cringeworthy moaning and groaning, woe is me nonsense, and the way you're constantly desiring approval from people you'll never, ever meet, is just so off-putting that it really doesn't matter how good you look, the self absorbed obsession with having to prove that you're likable will always be your downfall.

If your therapist is telling you that she personally finds you likable and handsome, you have a really shitty therapist, and if that's all that you want to hear from her, you're there for all the wrong reasons. The only person that can make you like yourself is you.
>>
>>25176307
That's not whyyyy I see her but I'm just saying it adds to confusion
>>
>>25176127
>>25176171

I mean if it makes you feel any better Brandon I'm >>25175223
and girls on soc usually have negative things to say about my appearance. I'm just trying to objectively answer this query. I remember I used to post here and a lot of people said I'm like 4/10 or that I just wasn't someone they'd find physically attractive. It sucks dude but I mean what can you really do other than work out and even that isn't a magical solution. Plus dude even if you were ugly ugly people still date or get laid. It doesn't really matter. You're just really average.

also re: the therapist

We aren't her so who knows whether she is trying to cheer you up or is being genuine. But her job does entail helping you feel better about yourself so keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.