[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Round 2 lonely anxious and desperate people ONLY No chads, no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Round 2 lonely anxious and desperate people ONLY

No chads, no "cool" people.
Guys or girls with issues welcome. Try not to restrict yourself to fems only
Post your kik and I'll add everyone to the kik group.

Tell us about your Life and what you're waiting for to happen.
>>
>kik group

How will I find my fembot gf among the hidden chads and failed normie attentionwhores?
>>
>>25172575
Nigguh you can't get everything for now tell us why you the way you are kek
>>
>>25172583
I'm a socially autistic beta robot afraid of intimacy and talking to women.
looking for a gf who wants that. Also clingy please. Thanks
and my kik is Azrogg
let's see what happens
>>
>>25172566
Im anxious as fuck. Pretty much settled into being lonely and alone forever. Too scared to let someone in again. Life is hard enough without other people's life in the mix. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own shit.

25 yo female
Not a virgin, hermit by choice
Waiting to have enough money saved to move to the mountains
>>
Idk how females can be lonely unless they got mental issues. It's literally the easiest thing for a female to get laid.

Fuck wish I wasn't ugly kek
>>
>>25172602
Hey that's a me.
As for letting people in. Don't.
You sound like you've been through so much shit to be vulnerable.

I have had many things in life go to shit. I have trust issues abandonment issues and mainly mommy issues. So it shows in my girlfriend. She treats me like shit and I still love her. Every girl I've been with this has been the case. Either they cheat, or abuse me. Lately had issues caring for much if anything at all. I'm very lonely because my girlfriend hates my friends and I constantly seek acceptance and attention. So I come here and post all over the Goddamn place.
Also live in my moms garage.
Yo fuck me.

I somewhat like it though... Sadly.
Current girl is the only person I've ever had sex with so there's that too.

>>25172635
Fear of being used.
Fear of the social stigma.
Lonliness wise yeah any girl can be like "hey lets go to the movies." and boom done date. But sex wise it's not entirely impossible to be a loner.
>>
Kik is mocohocarolyn

> self bump
>>
26 yo virgin male.
Not technically afraid of talking to girls, I just eventually fuck up everything I do.
So I'm actually afraid of finding the one and fucking it up, resulting in me losing her.
I hope it's just my lack of experience that leads to this thoughts and that I'll get over it eventually.
>>
Bumping shamelessly
>>
22m male
Tall. Broody. Skinny. No gf for years.

I'm a fucking pig. I stare at women in public and those assets they have. Most of the time they just throw me a dirty look but I just keep looking at them.

Sometimes they get genuinely scared and I stop. It's just a boring game now honestly. I need to replace it.

Normally am very good at resisting my impulses, but it's been years since I've had a normal friend. Last friend told me to go a therapist - did so for three years, but that just got old. The advice they gave didn't work.

Just feeling really lost.
>>
.mike.._
>>
21F

My kik is "warmdoe"
>>
>23
>had a few gfs between ages 16-19, used to get laid frequently
>was a college football players
>dropped out, moved home with parents
>put on a bunch of weight, stopped working out entirely
>haven't gotten laid in 5 years
>absolutely miserable
>never going to be able to make something of myself
>hair is starting to get thin too
>I can't break the cycle of making myself miserable
I swear to god a serous concussion I suffered in football had a lot to do with this. That's kind of the moment I point look to as the tipping point.
>>
Post your kik
>>
Faggots, losers and weirdos thread ??

Ok I'll post then

I'm too good looking to be here but idk why I'm not getting laid anymore maybe I've gained bit of weight but I'm still the dude bitches want but where are those bitches.

Also drunk wasted thread
Kik hunkjatt
>>
>>25172602
we are so alike..yet different. I feel a sort of strong tie towards you, do you feel it too? I have skype and if you do too I think that proves the link
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
>>
>>25172566
I just cant even put it in words unless its to one person who actually wants to hear it
Kik:jmaria221
>>
I have nobody to talk to ever hmu
Kik: bambam12345667
>>
>>25172635
you're an idiot and a fag
>>
>>25175062
You mad coz you're a fag ?

Kys
>>
>>25172566
Sweetcreep
>>
dank_bb
>>
Hey, i' ve been struggling with severe depression for most of my adolescence and anxiety for my entire life, albeit to various extent. I'm beyond simply never having had a girlfriend: i've never been friends with a girl and il i try hard enough i can recall how many times i've talked with girls in my Life. Shit's tragic, i have self-esteem issues but i also have many interests and hobbies, and will to meet new people and confront myself. Kik is DanielUnknown95 , hit me up :v
>>
As if getting laid ought to be the number one priority in everyone's mind. You don't solve issues by having sex, in fact, it's better if you are healthy AND have a relationship/have sex; love is intense and it's one of the hardest things in live to handle properly. Girls might be afraid of people without empathy, i also think. Coming from a sexually active(not with other people tho) straight guy in his 20.
>>
>>25172566
i'll bite. i'm a literal sperg, loads of social anxiety and depressive episodes.

kik: overworlder97
>>
24 m bi aus
kik benad
>>
i honestly don't know why i can't get a girlfriend

temmy215king
>>
Notoriginal.69
>>
i am a virgin not only because of serious anxiety and being introverted to the point where i avoid my parents all day to stay alone, but too because of how i am just not interested in sex. i have no idea why but sex seems disgusting to me. i just want to cuddle with someone. cuddling seems so much more desirable than the act of sex. wei am 21 years old.

my kik is: prismatic1

for if anyone wants to talk. maybe you have the seem feelings.
>>
Bump for kik
>>
>>25174620
No Skype. Thanks, universe
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.