[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get on with girls in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kids-group.jpg (50KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
kids-group.jpg
50KB, 640x400px
How did you get on with girls in high school?
>>
Fine. Had female friends. One girl asked me out but I declined. Happened again in college. Guess I'm going for wizard status.
>>
>>25168912
what's a girl
>>
>>25168912
I didn't, I was ignored
>>
File: IMG_7014.jpg (48KB, 826x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7014.jpg
48KB, 826x1124px
>>25168912
Pretty awful, I went to high school in a town called Harderwijk in the Netherlands. All the girls there were from the surrounding bible-belt villages, who formed popular cliques with their own kind. Needless to say, I wasn't part of that whole community.
>>
Relatively well.

I went to a high school in the American South, so it was basically divided between socially conservative whites and lower-middle class blacks.

I did pretty well with hipsters, emos, artsy girls, more socially introverted types, and some black girls. The socially conservative white girls of upper-middle class backgrounds were a bit toughter to crack since they were pretty cliquey and sometimes implicitly racist. I ended up going out with one and fucking another. I had to break up with the former because she, her parents, and her friends were expressing some really racist (both jokingly and malicious) shit behind my back (I'm Japanese-American).

Some stories:
>having dinner at her parent's house
>overall we're having a good time
>her mother made some mad Cajun food
>excuse myself to go the bathroom
>overhear my gf talking with her dad about me
>her dad endearingly refers to me as the "Yellow Submarine"

>fucking my gf one time
>about to pull out and cum
>she's moaning really loudly
>looks me in the eye and tells me:
>"Give me a Jap baby!"
>"I want a yellow baby!"
>I got really weirded out by those expressions but it was still kind of hot
>came buckets

>Helping gf's 9th grade brother with algebra
>this dumb fucker got held back two grades
>he needed help simplifying 4/8
>annoyed, I taught him how to simplify
>he says, "You're so good at math; it must be because you're Asian"
>I tell him that its elementary math and that he's an idiot

>at school lunch
>gf and I are sitting ourselves down on a table with her group of friends
>one of her friends calls me "Sing Song"

>at gf's house
>we're both cuddling and watching TV
>her grandpa who was staying over was Pacific and Korean war vet
>gave me an evil look every time I met or spoke to him
>he came down into the living room
>he betrayed a look of disgust when he saw us cuddling on the couch
>spits his dip into my drink on the coffee table

But other than that, my sex/love life was good.
>>
>>25168912
I did very well with girls when I was younger, not so much these days. It was really easy for me. I had easy access to drugs, beer, and cigarettes which usually got girls talking to me first. Then having my own car, a part time job and an open house most days of the week just added the cherry on top. I don't know why it was so easy to do but it was as simple as asking to hook up. A lot of girls already knew I was a player but apparently I laid pipe so that was that. I must have banged at least 30 girls in school and in the last 6 years just 2 new ones and a couple repeats from my younger years.
>>
How do you mean? People liked me and my public personal, male and female, but I never really made a real or good friend, just a view who I traded jokes with.
Sexually, I wasn't super interested in sex or dating, got offered a blow job in exchange to help a girl cheat on a math test, I declined.
>>
>>25169720
*persona
*just a few.
I hate my phone's Autocorrect.
>>
High school girls are dipshits, didn't get laid until my first week of college cuz those immature sluts didn't know what they want. I guess the fact that I was a spurg until my senior year didn't help anything but fuck it.
>>
>>25169705
I was with a hot white trash girl and she looked me in the eyes and in her deep southern drawl said "fuck me good nigger" during my vinegar strokes. I came buckets, don't think I've ever had a more euphoric orgasm. Think it might be due to me having some submissive tendencies, also school of life did a pretty good video on fetishes that might explain it.
>>
School 1: Bullied by literally everyone, boys and girls alike. In fact, the prettier the girl, the bigger the bully. Most of them were carryovers from elementary school during which, you guessed it, I was bullied by literally everyone, boys and girls alike. Shit sucked.

School 2: Lots of pretty girls, but my self-esteem and confidence are both shattered to fine powder and I'm still working on rebuilding all of that. I throw a few feelers but they pretty much go unnoticed.

School 3: We moved again, my social life is reset once again, whoop dee fucking doo. No attractive girls in sight. In fact the school has a shockingly low proportion of girls. I think I saw six of them in total, including one Indian and one muslim for whom the only visible part was the face. Somehow I did something wrong halfway in the year and the bully train came back in full force, so shit sucked again.

School 4: OK, no, fuck this shit, I'm done, I quit. Why bother trying to have a social life if my family is going to move again without warning? It doesn't matter anymore. Go to school, talk to as few people as possible, come back home, putz on the Internet. One girl sent me a Valentine's card, she was pretty AF, but by the time it happened I was well past the antisocial event horizon and couldn't be bothered to make a move. Honestly the people I knew on the Internet made for better social contact because they weren't location-based. Even if we moved again (AND WE FUCKING DID), those people were still within reach.

Now I'm a 35 year old virgin. Yay!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.