[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Asian/ - Asian Girls Thread >post itt >females only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: asian.png (495KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
asian.png
495KB, 640x480px
/Asian/ - Asian Girls Thread
>post itt
>females only
>>
>>25167032
you forgot to put
>no contactfagging
AGAIN
>>
>>25167044
Oh calm down.
>>
>>25167032
Vanilla or aera please ▪
>>
Hex please
>>
>>25167032
Bump for girls
>>
Jump
>>
CHERRYYYYYYYY
>>
>>25172412

Could we get a girl that isn't cherry. She always scare away all the other cuties
>>
>>25172763
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>25172763
No
>>
>>25172776
>Enjoy your ban
I didn't mean it as an offense. Just change it up a bit. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>25172763
How does she scare them away? All I see is girls talking to each other and being nice.
>>
File: 1458772377439.jpg (150KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458772377439.jpg
150KB, 1080x720px
whatever happened to this girl? I wish she'd return
>>
File: 1492061916202.jpg (258KB, 548x685px) Image search: [Google]
1492061916202.jpg
258KB, 548x685px
Bumping
Would love this girl to come back, greatly appreciate it when she posts
<3 big fan ^_^
>>
>>25174178
>How does she scare them away?
Maybe scare is the wrong word to use. When Cherry posts, her posts flood the thread and she receives all the attention. I think it discourages the other girls from posting.

Like in the past, these threads are >70% cherry posts.
>>
>>25176834
Because her posts always trigger conversations about various topics of her private life and her bf we nobody gives a fuck about, which could easily be fixed if some people here stopped pretending to be interested about her life.
I often wish she would just shut up and post pics.

/soc/ and especially camwhore threads are the wrong place for these kinds of conversations.
If anything it scares away other potential female posters because they think these threads are about Cherrys private life.
>>
>>25177113
Ya exactly. An asian girls thread gets turned into Cherry's own personal diary. She also get's triggered really fast.
>>
>>25176834
That's not true. As soon as another girl posts, the attention switches to her. Not to mention all the requests for other girls to post and bumps for other girls. >>25175963
>>25176079
Examples of
>>25177113
>If anything it scares away other potential female posters because they think these threads are about Cherrys private life.
Only if those girls can't read. We've had lots of girls lately, and there's been a lot of interest in them. If other girls post, they get just as much attention if not more. I think Cherry only seems to get the most attention because she's the only regular poster.
>>
Also, you can set various 4chan apps to show pics only. Stop being whiney ass white boys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.