[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threesome hook ups, chat, Discussion Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4221.jpg (279KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4221.jpg
279KB, 970x545px
Threesome hook ups, chat, Discussion Thread.
>>
Bump

Every now and again I like to let my wife choose a guy to take home with us so I can dp her mercilessly. Fill her up, I say. Make her cry and ask for more.
>>
Sometimes I think about my ex and I having a threesome since she's not emotionally as imported to me now. That and I'd love to have w guy join us so we can do gay shit or one of her female friends
>>
File: 1483813494113.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483813494113.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
Im an attention whore

Kik: BunzBunn
>>
How do you guys find a 3rd?
I tried tinder for a while but girls who matched up with me only wanted to be friends.
Gonna try a bar soon, but I feel like that'll just make me a creep.
>>
File: 1453353567385.gif (769KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453353567385.gif
769KB, 245x245px
Here goes a long shot

25/M/TX (DFW)
(w/magnum dong)

L4 FFM or MFM up to you (preferably the former but yea RIGHT like thats going to happen)

kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25157652
Have your gf select and assist in pursuing your prey
>>
28/couple with a foot fetish/Florida

Looking for another couple or someone bi to play with (male or female). We also like to chat & tease.

Kik:420swingerzz
>>
I always wanted a 3some with a man and a trap. I'm female. Has anyone experienced that?
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (844KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
844KB, 1280x1707px
Me and my girlfriend are really into foot fetish and we often get guys back to worship her feet. Shell give them footjobs and theyll blow their load on her toes. Pic is her
>>
>>25159039
That's the problem, I am the gf. I'm just seen as a friend or a friend wit no boundaries but "that's okay because we're all girls lol"
Last girl I pulled was crazy and tried to get me to leave my bf for her because I guess I finger too good
>>
>>25157652
Luck is a big part of it. My girlfriend and I had one with a female friend of ours; not sure we would have been able to find a stranger.
>>
>>25159134
this is also my dream
>>
Id share my girl in person.. Florida.. Kik longcarrides712 we both like mfm
>>
>>25157530
Got a sc
>>
>>25159134
>>25160760
Mine too except I'm the trap :/
>>
>>25160834
I'm down for this
>>
Bi Threesome/foursome/orgy vet with my wife. They're a blast. Just meet like minded people on Fet or CL, and know when to spot crazy before you put your dick anywhere. Also good to make friends with kinksters than the opposite.
>>
>>25159134
A few years ago when I was in college, my friend told me he wanted me to join him and his GF in bed. We talked about it a little bit and I found out he was a CD. Long story short, I got to fuck his super shapely ass while he was in these killer stockings/garter/bra and his girlfriend mostly just jerked him off and made out with him the whole time. It was a little odd because I went into it thinking we were just going to fuck her together but that never happened.
>>
Kik Chrispbacon326
Wanna talk threesomes.
>>
me and my girlfriend are looking for a woman or passable trap in the Cleveland area, so far we have had virtually zero luck.
>>
>>25159134
I feel like trap/female/female or trap/trap/female would be even better. I think I'm biased as a (mostly) straight crossdresser, though.
>>
20/M/Los Angeles, CA
Asian, 5'3
down for FFM
>>
26 male looking for two girls for regular FFM (pref a relationship but FWBs works too)

Age not a factor, know what you're getting into, don't be a wrinkly bag of bones

Screencap this post if you contact me. I will want to see it

Kik: DreamWithoutEnd
>>
>>25161578
>>25161653
What makes you guys think you have anything to offer that would cause two random women to actually take you up on this?
>>
Illinois/20/ MF
Looking for another female between the ages of 18-23. Threesome once and that's it. Will provide dinner and anything else before starting. Std free. A girl willing to do things to other girl. Please message me
Chrispbacon326 on kik
>>
>>25159330
Feel sorry for those guys
>>
I might have a mmf three some saturday night anyone got any tips?

what if i cum to fast from excitment
>>
M 23 in the GTA, looking to join a couple. Down for anything, just reply if you're interested.
>>
20- 21/MF/SE Wisconsin

Bi couple looking for friends of either gender. Sex isn't our focus but we prefer to hang out with open relationship style people.
>>
21/couple/CO looking for a third, f only. Trans m too. Just trying to spice things up with another girl. Sexy gf and hung af.
SC: Devo.plays
>>
24/M 22/F looking for F around Houston.

Did this one time before last year. Third bitch showed up and looked ok. No surprises there but her pussy stank so bad my girl and I both came up immediately and washed our face/mouth. She wound up not really participating and I came in her fat mouth
>>
>>25162923
Forgot these

Sc: UselessDaveIRL
Kik: Anon2827
>>
Anyone from Ontario or Montreal?
>>
these chat threads sure did change...
t. depri
>>
>>25159330
where are you guys located?
kik?
>>
M26F26 in Boston we love group play of all kinds
>>
30M/23F Tampa/Orlando area. Up for pretty much anything.
>>
Anyone in Wales looking for a third I'm bi male
>>
>>25164095
M19 F20 on border of RI and MA, got kik? Or an email?
>>
M/F couple ages 18 and 19. We're lookin for a girl for my fiancee to go down on while I fuck her from behind. Hopefully within a few hours' drive. So if you're a horny chick in or around Oklahoma, message me at dent_arthur on Kik and we'll try to set something up.
>>
M/18/NY
Anyone interested in talking hookups kik me at memeologymaster
>>
>>25161775
Major desperation?
>>
>>25164142

kik me

philllmoor
>>
>>25164494
engaged so soon? kids are crazy

I want to be a unicorn in a couple, tips on getting my boyfriend to trust me to go be a third? He's got deep seated issues about cheating so I don't think he'll ever let me, and he doesn't want to bring one in
>>
>>25162867
Wisconsin male here 22 and bi.
Kik hackelberry2
>>
>>25157530
Got my attention
>>
>>25159330
In Lancaster Ohio, location?
>>
File: 20170121_193126.jpg (242KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_193126.jpg
242KB, 1072x1072px
30M/31F/901 or 513 (we go back and forth)

He is straight, she is bi, both of us will whip you until you are bloody.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.