[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sub/dom Master/slave Kik thread! The night is young and cold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 37

File: kik-logo.png (238KB, 816x769px) Image search: [Google]
kik-logo.png
238KB, 816x769px
Sub/dom Master/slave Kik thread!

The night is young and cold and people all over /soc/ need their other one to order around or be ordered around by.

>Post kik, sub or dom and what you're looking for.
>>
jlovechachi
27/m/bi
looking for a younger female sub to order around/trade with, or at least a cuck to send me his GF's nudes so i can tell him how i'm gonna fuck her & humiliate him

Vids a plus.
>>
18/m/bi
>kik
micki000
>sub

Looking for a dom. willing to do anything but watersports or scat stuff. and something more than just an endless photoshoot.
>>
kik: endymion2

24/cd/pan

CD looking for domination and to show off new clothes
>>
>>25156333
What kind of clothes?
>>
File: IMG_3861.jpg (234KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
234KB, 900x1600px
22/M/Europe

Dom/Master/Daddy looking for chat with feminine types (f/TG/CD etc.)

Kik=Rains43
>>
>>25156368
Hard to believe you're F when you have a giant rainbow dick as your pic
>>
>>25156391
Well, I did wrote her like 25 min ago and she didn't have anything like that as a profile pic. Just some anime stuff. Unfortunately I didn't get an answer though.
>>
>>25156368
obviously a troll
>>
>>25156493
Are female subs really that god damn rare of a unicorn?
>>
Sightfor4eyes is ny Kik. 28 m dom looking for a younger dom to direct, trade lewds and explore limits with.
>>
Just gonna repost from the other thread.

23, M, Straight, Dom, US
Interested in anyone fem-presenting.

Kinks: d/s, power exchange, master/slave, humiliation, domination, degradation, ddlg, hypnosis, brainwashing, bimbofication, bondage

Looking to: chat, flirt, whatever. depends on if our personalities and moods click, then see where we go from there.

kik: knightmaare
>>
Thepet1993 is my kik. 24/male/usa looking for dominant female. No face pics is my big request.
>>
AlexBrown996

Looking to RP, into furry/ageplay/sissy. Basically everything except drawing blood! I love to be submissive too :3
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (154KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
154KB, 1122x1122px
M20
Sub

Looking for pic trade and to serve my dom!
>>
22/m straight sub
fit, in shape, hairy, horny and bored. 7 inch cock. looking for females to dominate me
snapchat: ledogeface
>>
>>25156060

24/f/switch.

Someone really I can talk to about the d/s lifestyle. Not so much looking for dom or sub. I just got out of a bad dom and sub relationship with a guy who had no clue wtf he was doing.
>>
>>25156543
Well when all the doms suck it's hard to come out as a sub.
>>
I'm a pretty experienced switch if you want to ask me about anything.
Right now I'm a dom for two women and a sub for another.

kik: john.3636
>>
File: 1489415987316.jpg (338KB, 1000x837px) Image search: [Google]
1489415987316.jpg
338KB, 1000x837px
28/Male/Straight/Dom/East Coast USA
Kik - Nightsmiles88

Been into kink for as long as I can remember. I am not as active as I once was in the community though I would not mind getting back into it. I like to try new things so there is little I have not tried or at least been interested in. It would better if we chat first and make sure we mesh right before doing anything.

Other than that I like answering questions for anyone new to the scene or looking for advice.
>>
File: m8.jpg (79KB, 750x845px) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
79KB, 750x845px
kik - browns39 need a master
>>
Alwaysnakedd m18
Need owner
>>
>>25159674

This. At least 70% of the 'doms' on here think that being a dom means "I can order this girl to suck my cock whenever I want, awesome".

And probably 40% or so still think that sending a dickpic is a good intro.

If you want a femsub, post something that isn't "I'm a dom please message me" or a kinklist, put something that shows you actually know what you're doing, legitimately want a sub for more than just pics, and aren't aspie/autist/altright/etc.
>>
21/trans girl/US
tall, pale, androgynous, and chubby
has been on hrt for 16 months
Attracted to other trans girls
mostly a switch
favorite kinks are pet play, femdom, impact play, bondage, sensory play, unforms, humiliation/degradation, and orgasm control

AlexErin9
>>
>>25159670
>>25159674

Kik?
>>
>>25160642
If you want a girl to kik you, post your own. Women are not going to post their kik here for exactly the reason I just said.
>>
Kik: TheUsernameOfTool
18/m/USA
I'm a sub. I'm bi, and I want a master or mistress to own me. My kinks are basically humiliation and rape.
>>
Sub/slave here
22/m/gay - Portugal
KIK os l_krudy
Looking for a master or dom. Really like humiliation, feet, socks and all that. Almost no limits too.
>>
>24/Male/Straight (heteroflexible)
>Switch, but leaning sub
>Looking for switch or dominant girls or some dominant bull guys that are CREATIVE.

guynoir93
>>
30 M US dom/master
Into the usual humiliation, degradation, and restraints. Also non-sexual control, public stuff and age gaps.
Not into bodily fluids.
Non sexual interests are alpine sports and being a surveyor.
Up for general discussions, roleplay, anything in between.
Kik is bustedcog.
>>
Kicken_dinner

dom male 26

looking for a submissive good girl who likes hairy guys and will show me her wet mouth waiting for my cum
>>
>>25156543
>>25156543
Online maybe. In the physical world, a majority of girls are pretty submissive in bed. Some are obviously willing to try more things than others
>>
Male/24/dom

Kik me or dont. Im straight no dick

BoozeCruuze
>>
Mommy from 20 female seeking sub boy younger than 25. Must be white/slim. If you do not send a face pic you will not get a response. For fucks sake, yes I posted this.

Abenson99.
>>
>>25161212
>>25160642

If you want to kik me post your own
>>
>>25162685
Mr_mst88
Also a switch
>>
File: kinks.png (180KB, 1520x760px) Image search: [Google]
kinks.png
180KB, 1520x760px
Sub looking for dom
18/m/bi
post your kiks and details.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (911KB, 2428x2151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
911KB, 2428x2151px
20 year old Dom looking for sub or switch girl. I love feeling completely in control... choking, hair pulling, and of course spanking are probably what I'm best at but I'd love to try and use some rope sometime ;)

[spoiler] Kik is cosmiccow6 [/spoiler]
>>
>>25162674
Where do you live?
>>
27/m/bi/switch

Into humiliation, t&d, light cbt, have a huge oral fixation. Looking for a Dom or Domme to put me in my place and tease the shit out of me.

Kik ReluctantBoss
>>
20 / M / straight Dom
I've been in the lifestyle for three years, and have trained a couple subs. Outside of the bedroom, I'm into literature and film, heavily into politics and current events. I'm a total goofball and sweetheart, so my ideal sub is one that I can joke around with and be romantic with. However, when I get in the mood I'm a sadist and want to shut my pet up with a slap and make her drop to her knees with a snap of my fingers. Not going to list all my kinks, too many to fit here. I want a cunt that's desperate; desperate to serve, desperate to cum, desperate to obey.

Submission to me means a juxtaposition of being degraded and cherished. I want a toy, but I also want a friend.

Kik me at Travisty12
No nudes required.
>>
19 y/o male slut I don't care what gender my dom is

I like anal, humiliation, degradation, light CBT, and basically anything that makes me feel like a worthless slut.

My Kik is reida8, I'll be waiting
>>
18/M/UK/bi
I am a sub looking for a controlling dom to talk to and maybe go further.
I'll do anything.
Kik: sam_spro15
>>
20 M straight or traps.
I'm good at dominating if that's your cup of tea but it's not a priority for me.
Kik:RektSalad69, Very mature username I know, keep it to yourself
>>
M/18/uk
I am a sub bottom looking for a don to take control ;)
Kik: leumas69
>>
im a sub
kik is jeweettochboy
>>
You know what is so fucking annoying about threads like these and kink threads in general, and yeah it was noted above? These so called, "Doms," are actually pretty fucking clueless and pathetic. Out of all these posts there's like one or two dudes that even remotely come off like a traditional and knowledgeable, Dom. Just because you like to choke, slap, order pics from and generally hurt women, does not make you a Dom. It makes you an asshole.
>>
19/M/USA/Lifestyle Dominant/M4F

Unlike most the so call 'doms' here I actually know what I'm doing, and I'm pretty knowledgeable. I'm poly and currently own a few other submissives right now, so if that's a problem I suggest you look elsewhere.

Looking for a kinky female lifestyle submissive, preferably something in person eventually/soon. I'm into nearly everything except obvious extremes like death/kids/etc. Ask me about my favorites :)

My kik is Prectica
Feel free to ask me any questions!
>>
>>25159670
Mr.idgaf13
>>
45 m bi dom

Extended chats with subs and anyone wanting to talk about ds relationships or experiences.
>>
>>25163526
Oops. Bdee797 for kik
>>
kik prettysissyboy
free nudes all the time
>>
23/m looking for a dom women, I'm new into that kinda things so if you have the patience to put me into this world i'd love to try, if you're living in uk i'd consider meeting but for now here's my kik: Pabloemilo420
>>
>>25163122
Hopeful bump
>>
Looking for feet sub/dom

Kik - smokeyswitch1
>>
File: 20170331_212905.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_212905.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
27/M/Bi/sub

AuntsteveOSA

Don't have much experience being a sub, but I've greatly enjoyed what I've had.

Pic related
>>
25/M/Tx (DFW)

L4 F

I'm a switch so whatever works
>>
Forgot to drop Kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
20 m paki
Looking for male or fem Dom to chat to. Into degrading, humiliation and raceplay.

Kik : aye1267
>>
kik:throwawaydean
20/M/staight/Dom
Htx
new to this stuffffff
>>
AlexBrown996
Sub
20/m/us

Into humiliation, furry, ageplay, and everything hardcore except scat :3
>>
>>25156060
21 m up for anything, new to it but happy to submit myself
kik topgun123454311
>>
27/m/USA
Sub

Interested in women or large dicked males giving me orders

Kik: Str8sub702
>>
19/m/bi/ sub
Domisla

Wanna try being a sub to a dom guy, love playing with my ass almost every night
I'm a thick smooth Asian bottom
Into sharing pics big time, mostly do butt stuff
>>
kik = mast.dean

22M
Gentle but firm dom looking for male subs, new or inexperienced subs welcome. No toys required, no CDs or femboys/traps please. We will discuss my rules after you introduce yourself.
>>
kik = thuice

26 M looking for girls!
>>
Male Dominant, looking for a possibly long-term Submissive(or a meat toilet slave) Female to, Dominate, Train, Punish, Humiliate, Degrade, Break, and Abuse.

Be warned, if you do dare go into this, when Im done with you, your whole body will be an extremely sensitive erogenous zone.

If youre interested KIK - thegadouken
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-223908.png (292KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-223908.png
292KB, 1440x2560px
27/m/bi/USA

chubby boy looking for a dom of any gender to boss me around!
>>
35, m, dom, Europe
Up for any BDSM-related exchange.
Also looking for a long-term female sub into intimate question, receiving orders and humiliation.
Kik: intuitivedom
>>
19/m/sub

Up for anything as long as I please and am told what to do. Prefer gentle dom. Either gender is fine

Kik: metoreborn
>>
Italian bisex slave
Kik: smooth..cock
>>
30 year old male sub.
Stenhardx
Looking for a older mature lady to dominate me and tell me what to do. Love cumming for older ladies.
>>
19/M/Straight/Dom from Germany
Looking for a Female Sub. I don't care about your Age or How you looks like.
Kik: AggroCookie
>>
23/m/bi-curious but only had straight experiances so far.
KIK: mrFrance1993

like to do gentle dom most of the time, have a thing for spanking though.
would also wanna be dominated sometime.

france, toulouse.
>>
any domme want to introduce me to this fetish ? sub m, 20

kik alex.223
>>
19 year old straight male guy, been depressed for awhile and desu i want a Dom (man or woman) to introduce me to the game. I'm willing to do whatever I'm 19, 6 foot, slim with abs, attractive and slightly below average penis. Add me

coreya276643752
>>
Kik: solotwothree

23 m, athletic.

Would like to explore my sub side with a guy who knows what he's doing. (I'm straight)
>>
Italian 25 dom.

kik: kal92
>>
Mommy Dom, 20. Seeking sub boy youbger than 25. No face pic no response.

Abenson99
>>
Stonedsissy42

Looking for a dom to tell me what to do - into rp, furry, humiliation, ageplay, sissy, etc :3
>>
>>25156060
20/male/UK
I'm a shy submissive guy, looking for a dom, prefferably someone who isn't too hardcore and who is into gentle femdom and likes shy guys

Kik: atazs
>>
23. m uk

kik: j.thread

Dom looking for a sub to control and do exactly what i say
>>
>>25166184
Just made this little sissy cum for me.
>>
File: IMG_20170420_193152.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_193152.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>25166411
What's ur Kik
>>
>>25166422
What's yours? I don't post my own.
>>
>>25166449
coreya276643752
>>
m 21 looking for a girl that i can dominate ;)
kik: mariuspaun
>>
KIK: kurdtmorrison
Sex: Male
Orientation: Into Females

Looking for: Friends, RP partners, maybe a girlfriend, etc

About: Musician/singer/artist with an interest in classic rock, rap, chillhop, lo-fi, etc... Likes Steven Universe, Filthy Frank, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, chubby girls, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape, tentacles, monsters, and lots of others. Will list them on kik

Positive qualities: Creative, nice, polite, considerate, passionate about interests

Negative qualities: Slight anger problems, anxiety, depressive spells, can have a temper

Side note: Women who have physical imperfections like stretch marks, sagging breasts, freckles, etc. are my ideal woman. Boys must be cute or traps.
>>
21/bi/m
KIK: Dylan1709
loving wearing panties and dressing up in my sisters clothes, looking for a master to please.
>>
26/m/bi greek
love to be a pet for a master
im very obedient and always open to try new stuff.
kik kle683
>>
M 26 looking for soft domination, e.g. teasing, flirting, etc. from a cocky alpha who wants to be my everything. Not into anal. Likes muscle worship, weight gain and vore. Let's swap throwaways and I'll give you my kik.
>>
>>25167711
Topgun123454331
Ill be everything you want me to be
>>
>>25167711
LOL and to clarify I am not a trap
>>
GenerikJC
18/male cd, not trap/pan
Looking for a dom in the south bay area, and/or Billings, Montana.
Will try almost anything once, with exceptions to blood, scat, permanent.
>>
>>25162685
kik me ummut1212
>>
File: IMG_1561.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
19 crossdresser SoCal
Sub

Kik sk_818
>>
young Female, VERY submissive
kik: shy_loli
bisexual. looking for rough and abusive relationship. slut
>>
New to Kik, looking for someone M or F to share pics. 22 yo.
I'd like to talk about futa, furry and stuff too.

Balto994
>>
Looking for a cute young girl to abuse in everyway imaginable
I'm to the point where I no longer want a relationship that resembles anything healthy you will be my toy nothing more I value the life of any animal above yours
Don't message me
If you're not the above
If you can't hold a conversation
If you can't prove that youre not a fag catfishing
If you you're a brat of any sort I do not tolerate that bullshit
And finally if your idea of abuse is a spanking

Look up oysters hentai
Then message me with a pic and why you think we're compatible
23/M dom of sorts
Kik: mehshin
>>
kik: kuroruiz13

23/m/bi/switch

I looking for dom/sub and get so many good times
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
Kik: Jayramm3

24/m/ca, horny submissive looking for a commanding dom
>>
File: IMG_7012.jpg (289KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7012.jpg
289KB, 760x500px
>>25156060
ocarina__of__time (double underscore)
22/m dom

Looking for f/sub
Interested in talking, paid photoshoot, cosplay, bdsm/tickling session etc.
>>
>>25159670
Enjoy talking about ideas and thoughts.

Kik: Relugus 30 M UK
>>
>>25159670
Would you kik me if i give you my kik?
>>
Kik: zeronoface
DOM
I have a complexed thought process when it comes to master/slave. My biggest fantasy is to completely own someone, male or female, have them give themselves to me mind and body.

I want to train you, you do not think anymore my voice will be your thoughts. I want to know everything about you before even touching you.

The physical training will be broken down to how to please me in ever way, from bondage, breath play, organisms denial, group pleasure

If your interested let's chat or even just of your sub nature
>>
>>25169833
You sound fun at parties
>>
30/female straight submissive looking for a master. I'm fat. I'm have dark/taboo desires.

kik: fatpiggy3765
>>
sauze746

24/M/NY
looking for fems or traps
>>
Kik me john83950
>>
18/M/USA-CT
Kik: Tuesd8

Looking for the Dom of your dreams? Well look no further! I can cater to just about any fetish, any kink, or any person.

My only requirements are

>don't be over 40
>Don't be a dick

See you soon~
>>
>>25169839
>organisms denial
what did he mean by this?
>>
18 m us
twink sub any age is fine hmu

kik- nathan.zhao
>>
24 m denmark
looking for some dom/daddy

kik montolivo69
>>
Sc/kik:

nowmystery

Male switch 18
Got a lot of toys, time and experience.
Only things i don't have are limits.

Im looking for a domme or sub girl.
>>
26 / M / UK

Looking for my little princess for an online FWB kinda thing. Im also a switch.

kik Imshy1990
>>
Kik me john98474
>>
BamaBarber
23 Dom Am
Looking for a cute submissive to have some fun. BBW piercings and ink are all a plus
>>
Hi, subby male in the north of England (near Manchester) here, looking to be dominated by a nearby girl (taking orders, doing sexual favours or chores, being punished/spanked, kissing your feet, giving massages, being spat on, worshipping you, whatever you're into, doesn't even have to be any of those things -- all serious offers considered!). I'm 24, but slim and boyish, exactly like a teenager.

So please get in touch if you can help me fulfil my fantasies of servitude in any way -- I'll worship you completely, whether you're mean or nice to me!

Kik username: jamesdrd
>>
File: IMG_20170422_232903.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_232903.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
Sub male
will do all as you command
kik-tomisacunt
>>
23/M/Straight

I want meet slutty and sexy womens
>>
Sc/kik:

nowmystery

Male switch 18
Got a lot of toys, time and experience.
Only things i don't have are limits.

Im looking for a domme or sub girl.
>>
18/m/ switch

Looking for women

Im pretty good at role playing and wiling to send pics

MrDeadpool
>>
Sub m
Would do a lot if you satisfy my female feet fetish
KIK showme.showme
>>
23/f i like to be a little kitty, my master wants me to play around a bit

tizzdog21
>>
Sub male 19! Looking for an older women to command me kik = Jakecartr1ght
>>
Sub skinny
25m
showme.showme
>>
Kik : titidfr

26/M/France

Dom looking for women only.
Dirty and / or fun talk, Pic, everything that will happen

You can see me on my Kik profil
>>
24/M/Washington DC

I'm pretty submissive and am looking for a dominant woman to worship and put me in my place. I also love eating pussy so any girls in the area wanting that can contact me too (no reciprocation necessary if you don't feel like it).

Kik: DCprofessional
>>
I'm a verse bi. 19/m/Greek, feeling especially horny for a black cock rn, but anything goes
Kik: studhorny
>>
>>25156060
Kik: HereComesTheGravy
Bi uk Dom, mostly looking to pass time. Mostly looking for dress up/pose sluts to do as they are told but open to most RP
>>
25.M.UK
Straight
kik : Erxy11
>>
Kamstar74
Dom
>>
I am a submissive little bitch and I would like to be owned by a strong man.

Jonnyyyl
>>
File: 11111.jpg (326KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
326KB, 1280x854px
send me a kik and i will send you the name of a female slave..

masterwahoo
>>
m22 dom
looking for a female sòave
kik:francesco95jaket
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (17KB, 389x450px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17KB, 389x450px
>>25156060

24 male
sub
new york

metalcore70
>>
File: IMG_2771.jpg (62KB, 462x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
62KB, 462x594px
Skyy9876
18 m sub
BBCs are life :)
>>
SeaAnonMe
Male Sub
Looking for Femdom
>>
Hi&hey
Alpha male/47/bi/Master
8 uncut smoking gun
Looking for sub
Real sub
If u aren't, not waste my time!
Any gender too
Kik: elvis_4377
>>
>>25174422
Not her
>>
<<<alpha looking tranny/sissy crossdresser absolut submissive, tabooless and do whatever i say
>>
>>25174494
yourown10 is the kik
>>
29/m/gay

I'm a pathetic loser. Looking for a dom. Muscular, well endowed. When the dom is younger that's really hot.

Within reason I'll willing to do videos and pictures as you tell me what to do, as long as I get to see you show off.

My "dick" normally gets a laugh from alphas.
Maxevan321.
>>
Etheriol
20 m

Looking for a dom
>>
Furfoxsake42

Looking to furrp :3 am very subby
>>
File: IMG_4675.jpg (192KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4675.jpg
192KB, 528x960px
24/M/US

I'm a pathetic loser. Looking for a dom. Muscular, well endowed. When the dom is younger that's really hot.

Within reason I'll willing to do videos and pictures as you tell me what to do, as long as I get to see you show off. I'll also pay you to jerk off to pics of my wife.

My "dick" normally gets a laugh from alphas.

Kik: Pierrelongdong

Pic is my wife
>>
File: double kink.png (190KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
double kink.png
190KB, 1900x1200px
Kik: doublethemingus

hit me up for chubby nudes and lewd talk. willing to obey any guys who will call me a good boy.
>>
>>25174569
And you decided to copy my post word- for- word because?
>>
File: Kissy.gif (4MB, 320x569px) Image search: [Google]
Kissy.gif
4MB, 320x569px
Looking for mommy to use me
Kik: Finnawut
>>
Alwayshornyasfuck0
M/18/gay
Drunk and Looking to be someone's bitch or to be someone's sloppy top.
>>
24 Female Asian Mistress
Looking for her Masculine Hunky submissive boytoy

No uncut, fat and skinny boytoys

Include two pictures one nude one decent with your ASL.

Kik: candy.lites
>>
Still searching a sub doesnt matter which gender 29/m

Yourown10
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x960px
209 or 909 Male 31, 175lbs 5"8 cock 9inch
Looking for some good pussy Or a bottom that can take dick hard and fast KIK 209funvet for more
>>
21/Trap(ftm)/bi/looking for a dom that I can be a housewife for

Kik: Spherical_Autumn
>>
File: IMG_2523.jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
Dom looking for someone who will worship me. Kik is fulgifoc
>>
28 M , Full Dom, Love to be Master.
Muscular + Abs, 9", 185 cm tall ,Straight.
Only submissive girls who can be my slave time to time, BDSM , scars and mark up is ahead.
>>
22 f uk domme

looking for manly subs to boss around and make me happy

Melissima12341234
>>
>>25175165
Forgot to say;
kik -> smlkhrmn
>>
>>25175199
Deleted account.
>>
Looking for someone who likes furry, futa and hentai in general. Also loves femboys.
Can also show myself and show what you ask.

Balto994
>>
came here with prejudice that it would be filled with traps, homos and queers.

wasn't disappointed.
>>
Have a totally submissive sissy scat toilet for you. Just ask that whore if it is a hungry toilet. Bitch is fucked up.

Kik: Vivien_Lynn
>>
>>25175209
No it's not I'm on there now
>>
27 m Dom looking for a sub or cuck couple. Roundrobins33
>>
hehnoway899
sub or dom, your choice
19 m
>>
Jmmy96

20/m/dom/bi

Looking for slutty young subs with little to no limits
>>
18/m/sub young looking and looking for a female or trans dom to play around with, reply with Kik or Snapchat or whatever.
>>
>>25156060
cuckthrowaway
21/m/bi sub
looking for someone to pretend to be the guy who took my little sister's virginity and tell me all about it
the more humiliating for me, the better
>>
File: IMG_2432.jpg (99KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
99KB, 640x853px
18, submissive male, I love to submit photos in humiliating poses to anyone who asks

Kik: SissyFaggot123
E-mail: [email protected]
>>
Soccerguy010 looking for Dom to trade lewds and tel me what positions to show him. I have some nice underwear too. 24/m
>>
20/m/switch, 6'1", fit
looking for both a sub and a dominant
kik is thedark22knight
into spanking, bondage, showing off, nipple play, and more
>>
20 year old mommy dom looking for sub boy younger than 25. White and fit only. White. Fit. Only. No face pic or response. No pic. No response.

abenson99
>>
i am a homosexual with huge daddy issues because he always hit me. i am looking for someone to dominate me and willing to hit me. i like doing orders like writing stuff on my body and being submissive to you.
>>
Got a big dick and athletic. Into vid chats with dirty talk. Usually the Dom unless your dick is even bigger, then I'll be the sub.

Kik: jazzfan23
>>
18 m bi hispanic looking for stronger and smarter alpha male to kik me and tell me all about how he fucked or is fucking my gf. I will show pics of both (no face), i want to be humiliated, I want a superior race to conquer us and to see me and my gf as equal bitches. i love interracial, impregnation, cucking, sissyfying, feminizing, etc

Don't be a dick.

kik Husksiss
>>
21 years / female / sub
never did this so I'm very careful and a bit sceptical. Like taking things a bit slow
kik: Canadageeseareevil
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (100KB, 636x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
100KB, 636x775px
18/m/bi sub twink, looking for someone to dom me

Kik - Oofulls
>>
21/bi/m
KIK: Dylan1709
loving wearing panties and dressing up in my sisters clothes, looking for a master to please.
>>
wensel7
21/male/gay
im a submissive femboy, skinny
im looking for a dom with a big body (chubby or buff I dont mind) that isnt shaved. Thanks!
>>
>>25174313
Bumping myself - big cocks hmu
>>
23/m/usa

Bi chubby sub. Currently locked in chastity, panties and plugged. Looking for a dim to chat with and send pics to

Kik is hicaspor94

Also into: sph, cbt, t/d, diapers, sissification, semi public, humiliation. Hmu if any or all interest you. Please be well spoken. Thanks! <3
>>
18 m hispanic, tell me how you and your superior race fucked and impregnated my gf and she loves it, and how you'll feminize and dominate me.

I'll send pics

I love mindcontrol, interracial, mindbreak, impregnation, cuckold, sissy, futa, chastity, etc

Dont be a dick

kik Husksiss
>>
19/m/bi

Sub

limits are public, watersports, and scat

jguy3456
>>
File: Untitled.png (745KB, 528x855px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
745KB, 528x855px
23/m/canada
kik: Paraxnoir

Sub/dom. Only looking for women. I've never done this before so.. let's see.
>>
KIK: JackAcevedo

21/m/straight/Sub

Looking for everything from chatting to being dominated

Interests: Obviously Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Chastity, Feet/Legs Worship, Castration Fantasy, plus others...
>>
File: sadistic beauty.jpg (279KB, 499x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sadistic beauty.jpg
279KB, 499x1920px
24/m/us
sub
bi but I prefer girls
kik: ubu92

Let's try to get to know each other first before anything happens, please.
>>
21/M/switch
Kik is Bigben67898
I'm new to this, traps welcome, dudes not
>>
>>25178469
>splat
>his pants were that filled with shit
>>
27/M/Ohio

Bi. Switch, mostly subby. Very kinky, loves puppyplay. kik is StonerPup
>>
User: uncutcock9in

Love being told what to do. Especially if it's for a woman or for OC of a woman at least.
>>
22/m/au/sub
Spending the next 5 days in chastity. Feel free to hit me up, tease me, and use my frustration for your benefit/pleasure.

Kik: dalias10
>>
21/m/switch
looking for female switch or dom.
kik lrosslad
>>
31/m/aus

slim, hung, submissive.

looking for a dominant f or mtf

kik: bigredron
>>
>>25176843
Can't add u??
>>
File: 20170206_121343.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_121343.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
25 bi m switch chicago

Kik: whiskeyjack19
>>
>>25168740
Msgd you. My kik ends with burn
>>
I will go to the attic of my appartment block and do whatever you want me to do
23/m

kik: LeLucQuarz
>>
26/sub/male/usa
kik: sub_bloom
>>
Loverboy9320
24/m/bi/sub
Looking for dom (m/f) to tell me what to do, trade pics for missions, etc. Everything is welcome.
>>
36/m/heteroflexible/switch/germany
looking for chat and sometimes play
kik: soylent_spleen
>>
>>25176848
Self bump
>>
>>25156060
Dom Black Male : Starkkz
Anyone can add me, only I, will decide if you're good enough for me
>>
File: 20170424_122228.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_122228.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Bored and horny. Up for anything 25 m big cock fast_guy14
>>
18+ Truth or dare kik group. No limits. Active members in chat say they want to play and then private group is created and we go in order. Scan kik code to join :-)
>>
File: 2017-04-22 01_41_35.gif (4MB, 612x1088px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-22 01_41_35.gif
4MB, 612x1088px
looking for dominant daddies

26, white, big-booty sissy boy

add me: c1early
>>
Make dom. Looking for female or femboy sub. NO DICK. Everything else is okay. If a femboy adds me I will allow everything but dick.

Kik: InfamousBoss243
>>
37 chubby dominant daddy top looking for bottoms who like to roleplay. I'm 6'4 275 Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
24/m/gay dom top looking for twinks/sluts that want to submit to big cock msg me!

kik: ng2009
>>
M / 22 / Straight

tallboye looking for trouble, but mostly just some sad internet nerds to bully instead of studying

kik attic_mothball
>>
18 year old male
Super subby but I can be anything
Always shaved and very fit
Like: 1Grammarnazi2
>>
22 male crossdresser looking for a master to please. Into cum play anal and anything as someone owns me.

camral94
>>
heyitsdenn
19/m/straight
I am a dom
Looking for a sub girl, Don't care about age
>>
Gay sub 18 one night thing! Boogaloo_1
>>
18/m/us nc
sub femboi
thatdudej124
face pic and a little info would be a nice convo starter
>>
25/m/US bi

I'm a switch.

Just looking to have some fun.
>>
Male switch.

I like ass worship.
I get dominated by an ass teasing me until it submits to me
Straight 25 everyoneisafagfag
>>
25/m/us bi

I'm a switch. I am looking more towards being a sub.

wandyaxe2
>>
>>25159670
Kik: Edd996
24/m/Dom/ger(close to NL border)
No dick pics, I'm straight
Feel free to talk with me about ideas
I may share some of mine with you
>>
22,m,bi sub
Looking for doms to send kik videos playing with themselves calling me degrading names
>>
>>25182632
Kik is Gameshoes, forgot to say
>>
20 mommy dom needing a sub boy younger than 25. White and fit only. Send a face pic or no response.

Abenson99
>>
Looking for a Dom while I'm at my mates place and he's sleeping. M 22 kik: brookialone
>>
Looking for someone to dom my gf and I.
realness69
>>
Still looking for a sub/slave.. doesnt matter if tranny/sissy/female/cd
U have to do all what ur told

Kik yourown10
>>
Throwitaway2
26/m/OR

Looking for female 18-30 to submit to me. Not roleplay. Looking for pic/vid slut that enjoys tasks/orders. Longterm if we get along.

I don't play that dd/lg thing. Just looking for a slut to rough up and humilate.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.