[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punching above your weight thread? Pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Punching above your weight thread?
Pic related.
>>
yeah no way that acne scarred ogre is dating that redhead

and I refuse to believe it until I see better proof
>>
>>25151026
scrape of the 5 layers of makup on that girls face and then let's see her again
>>
File: 1.png (6KB, 354x73px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
6KB, 354x73px
>>25151039
1/2
>>
File: 2.png (501KB, 504x576px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
501KB, 504x576px
>>25151039
>>25151069
2/2
>>
>>25151051
>>
>>25151026
No way could that girl get a guy like that. I refuse to believe!
>>
Honestly other than the acne, you don't seem imba, some of the guys on here would kill to look like you. Y'all are a very attractive couple.
>>
>>25151456
OP here, I'm neither of the two people photographed, I just know of their very confusing relationship.
>>
>>25151079
>saturation fucked up
>stupid angle
>still has shit ton of make up on

she isn't that hot bro
>>
>>25151073
these eyebrows are objectively bad and he would be hot without the acne
>>
>implying the girl isnt the one punching up

All these virgins never been laid.
>>
>>25151494
Then you're probably uglier than both of them and if you find it confusing you must be autistic
>>
tl;dr OP has a crush on the girl, and is jealous 'cause another dude gets to fuck her
>>
>>25151026
They're both very average looking
>>
>>25151026
Dude has strong neck, poor haircut, good manly smile and chin. Chick is just a chick with makeup, who cares he will be doing 10,000x better in 5 years when he actually gets a real job
>>
Don't pop zits :(

1. Give steam to your face so that the pores open up.
Take few drops of vitamin E oil. ...
Apply this oil to your skin having acne scars.
Now massage the area with this oil in gentle circular strokes for about 10 minutes or till the oil is absorbed into the skin.
Leave for about 15-20 minutes.
Now wash it off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.