[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Being A Boy Sucks. A thread for people who think being a male sucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 26

File: Photo on 8-14-16 at 12.10 AM.jpg (133KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-14-16 at 12.10 AM.jpg
133KB, 1080x720px
#Being A Boy Sucks.

A thread for people who think being a male sucks.
>>
File: doggy.gif (4MB, 320x399px) Image search: [Google]
doggy.gif
4MB, 320x399px
i was a failed male, so now i am a tranny.
>>
File: Photo on 4-10-17 at 7.44 PM #2.jpg (204KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-10-17 at 7.44 PM #2.jpg
204KB, 1080x720px
Chrishop here.

#1: most men don't complain about their issues.

Why?

Men think women are unattracted to weak men, in the same way that women think men are unattracted to physically ugly women.

How does it affect my life?
1. Nobody knows a majority of male issues, because they are not said.
2. Both Men and Women think males have no issues, because they are not said.
>>
>>25146488
Can you be my gf?
>>
File: IMG_0690.jpg (3MB, 1933x1984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
3MB, 1933x1984px
>>25146502
are you sure anon? im pretty wild.
>>
File: Photo on 3-1-17 at 2.37 PM.jpg (127KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-1-17 at 2.37 PM.jpg
127KB, 1080x720px
#2: because Men run the government/playsports/startbands to impress women, and most people don't understand this.

People look and see "a man's world", because men are leaders everywhere. But what people miss is, that Men only lead, to attract women.
Men are everywhere, on tv, as a mating call.
Yes, it is that boring.
But who wants to be a leader? Only those who feel powerless want power. Not only is leadership work, but it also puts a target on your head... now, why else would anyone want that unless they saw it necessary to reproduce?
>>
>>25146510
If thats you yes im sure, i would imagine you are wild since you are a girl now but at this point idc
Youre beautiful tho
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>25146527
aw thank you haha! feel free to add me on snap chatttt jay_stary
>>
>>25146484
You're crazy. What could be possibly be better!?
>>
faggots
>>
No, being a male is pretty sweet. What's better about than not having to worry about reproductive rights, living in a firmly established patriarchal society, and pissing while standing up with ease?

Don't be such a beta.
>>
>>25146484
Being a male is awesome, you're obviously just doing it wrong
>>
>>25146549
>>25146793
>>25147016
None of you know what you are talking about
>>
>>25146484
If I were more interested in identity politics , I'd probably be gender queer but I'm not, but I'd rather be male than female if I had to chose one.
>>
>>25146793
cringe
>>
File: j2[1].jpg (164KB, 675x945px) Image search: [Google]
j2[1].jpg
164KB, 675x945px
i wish i was a girl
>>
File: Defeated.jpg (869KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Defeated.jpg
869KB, 3264x2448px
I feel like I'm not supposed to be alive. Think of it this way, we hunt deer because if their population goes spiraling out of control there will be mass starvation. We live in an era where even the lowliest and weakest beta can survive and thrive in certain respects because of how cushioned and sanitized our modern world is. They are not thrown off a cliff after birth, fall to sickness in childhood, nor are they struck down in battle.

Yet they just linger in this spiritual poverty because they are deprived of female validation and attention. They are languishing because they do not have what they were never meant to experience. I feel as if I should have been killed by a Chad with a crude stone weapon so he can drink out of my skull as his harem of fur clad women fan him with giant branches. Instead I am sated with videogames and nonsense for a while before the slow starvation and decline into insanity begins
>>
>>25147689
Don't feel defeated. Just looking at your picture you actually look kinda like a chad, you are good looking, good facial features.
>>
>>25147728
Fat women and men always say so because both groups have far lower standards. If I was a Chad to women average and above, my life would be very very different
>>
File: 2017-04-15 19.21.09.jpg (216KB, 633x641px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-15 19.21.09.jpg
216KB, 633x641px
Wish I was born a girl. Pic related.
>>
>>25146549
>>25146773
I see somebody answered my question. Definition of fag is lover of men. Those who hate men are fags eh
>>25147265
You are right in most of things you say. But they are caused by females. Not us
>>
"toxic masculinity" sucks. but certain "feminists" don't really empower male voices and actively engage in making it prevalent. it's not like mra are helping either: they're making it worse.

I think a better term would be "harmful & invasive male structures" or HIMS
>>
>>25148578
Educate me. I am curious.
>>
>>25146498
Talking about your issues is a sign of strength. Weak men keep their opinions and concerns bottled up in fear of how others will react. Strong men voice their opinions no matter what.
Fuck off faggot,/soc/ doesnt like you
>>
File: Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.46 AM.jpg (118KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.46 AM.jpg
118KB, 1080x720px
>>25149975
If i'm wrong, educate me. Simple as that.

I am aware that talking about your issues is a sign of strength.

But many oppose to that notion. For example, if a man complains about "only men being drafted in the military", he isn't considered strong. It all depends on what the public thinks at that time.

I'm not going to stop.

>>25149097
The issue with feminism, is that it doesn't understand why men lead society in the first place, or how women encourage men to lead.

It treats women like children, instead of adults, and refuses to accept that the world is equal male and female fault.

1. Women choose Men who are stronger than them.
2. Men become strong to attract Women.

Men act strong for the same reason Women wear make up. It's because we all act the way we do, to attract the sex we want to attract. Men act the way men do to attract women, and vice versa.

"Toxic Masculinity", is literally men acting how they think will attract women.
Stop being sexist, you know this is right. ^
>>
>>25149975
Look at the cute little feminist making his little bitty peepee hard for his land whales. Men with problems are men without solutions. Men without solutions are disgusting messes with no redeeming value. It's not rocket science.

If you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of a woman?
>>
>>25150000
1. Im female.
2. How are you gonna say men struggle cuz they cant complain and then say men have nothing to complain about
Make up your mind
>>
>>25150004
Check IDs please.
>>
>>25150008
Derp. You hadn't posted since >>25149995
You should just take some anthropology classes and learn about different cultures from across time. You're upset with our current society and I understand why. But you aren't going to change anything
>>
File: Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.46 AM #2.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.46 AM #2.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>25150013
Do you understand why I'm upset?
Explain it to me.

Do I think I can change society?
Yes. Because on the surface, my movement is misunderstood, but if anyone gives me a chance, they'll learn I have good points. It's like a circumcision protest, you just have to keep talking, even where you are unwanted.
I'll alter my views when proven wrong. But for now, I'm here to make life better for both sexes.
>>
File: Photo on 4-16-17 at 7.54 AM.jpg (99KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-16-17 at 7.54 AM.jpg
99KB, 1080x720px
>>25147682
>>25148563
Many states in the USA these days are very protective of the LGBT. Plus the LGBT are a cause that's gaining momentum.
I say, keep being you, and spreading awareness.
Or, become an MRA like me, and help fight for male rights to be legally androgynous.

Hopefully your kids won't have to deal with this.

>>25147689
I say that's human progress, and you should value yourself as a symbol of humanity's achievements.

People worked very hard throughout all of history, to make it so even the lowest of the low can be equals. Consider yourself a symbol of human technology.
>>
File: 1433691453475.png (282KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433691453475.png
282KB, 900x900px
>>25147265
How could I not know what I'm talking about? I AM a male, and you seem to have gender dysphoria or some shit. Maybe if you kill yourself you'll come back as a pretty girl. Here, let me name some stuff I enjoy about being male:

- physically stronger then most females
- I can pee anywhere
- earn more than some women
- can have kids at age 60 if I really want
- minimal personal grooming
- have a brain and can use logic
- good at math
- big dick

It's a pretty good deal for me. If you really don't like being male, just remember you can never truly become a female. You might as well become a eunuch.
>>
This whole thread is maximum cringe overdrive
>>
>>25146793
>reproductive rights
Those work both ways, women having every right means men not having any. You can be forced to be a father without your consent, if a desperate cunt spermjacks you, and then you have effectively become a depts slave for 20 years having to serve a woman you wouldn't wanted to do anything with in the first place.
>>
>>25146498
Chrishop!
how is the progress with the next album?
>>
>>25150158
>legally androgynous.
what the fuck is that?
>>
File: 1456451099991.png (948KB, 1177x779px) Image search: [Google]
1456451099991.png
948KB, 1177x779px
>>25150023
The problem Chrishop is that most of the time you lead with a strong and valid point and then descend into some madness like "everyone that disagrees with me should be hanged or raped"
>>
File: Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.18 PM.jpg (120KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.18 PM.jpg
120KB, 1080x720px
>>25150160
Cringe is relative.
Remember "Murdoch Murdoch" videos?
Those who agree with the series find it refreshing to see "truth" in cartoons.
But those who disagree with the series, find it downright cringe.

- physically stronger then most females
There is no real benefit of this.
The only thing that happens, is that you are socially expected to do all the heavy lifting.
If you go to a job, you will be expected to do the heavy lifting... and that's why you (men) are 90% of all workrelated accidents...
- I can pee anywhere
Unless you're both:
a) on personal property, in nature
b) where nobody can see you
then this point is not valid. It's only rare can this be used. And it's poor to begin with.
- earn more than some women
Yes, but you are expected by law to be the breadwinners. Women who earn more, will still rarely be expected to pay for dates... meanwhile males more than not, feel like they'll be less attractive if they do not earn as much.
- can have kids at age 60 if I really want
Fair point
- minimal personal grooming
Yes.
- have a brain and can use logic
You can do this as a woman.
- big dick
How is this a benefit of being male?

The issue here is that you aren't aware of the negatives of being male because society shoves them down.

Most people are so unaware of male issues, that they do not realize that Men have honor to begin with, to impress women.

>>25150487
Aced logic. Good reply.

>>25150902
Working on two at once. It'll be awhile out of laziness. But, I promise they will be innovative.
Thanks for caring.

>>25151089
>legally androgynous.
Men not legally being expected to fulfill a gender role. Such as: Breadwinner, or being expect to fight in the draft, or the legal freedom to publicly gender bend.

>>25151117
No genius has existed without a touch of madness. But you're right.
I'm just talking out of hurt.
I feel emotions too strong, and I get really aroused easily.
All my fetishes, are shit that piss me off in a different light.
>>
I wonder why mainstream media is okay with showing cumming dicks, but is terrified of showing vulva.
>>
Shut the fuck up. I wish I was a male every goddamn day
>>
File: I.png (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I.png
172KB, 600x600px
>>25152470
It is not easier to be either male or female.

Men run society, just to attract women.

Men do not talk about their issues, for fear it makes them unattractive. In turn, male problems are far less amplified, and we dwell on them shorter.

When a woman shows weakness it provides her more male attention. Men naturally see weak women as a perfect opportunity to prove he is a good provider, it's like a mating tactic. In turn, female problems are far more amplified, and we dwell on them longer.

Everything you dislike about your opposite sex, is also the exact reason you find them attractive.

Same applies to your same sex.
>>
I still wanna be ur skype friend, OP :(
>>
>>25152764
Does discord work for you?

Also, don't voice call me.
I only communicate by text.
>>
>>25152781

i can't do discord :( whats wrong with skype? I thought you had one. Please dude!

I dont do voice calls either so no worries.
>>
>>25153230
[email protected] is my skype
>>
>>25152453
Because male sexuality is seen as something to be proud of and encouraged and female sexuality is seen as shameful and disgusting.
>>
>>25152060
Literally everything you are listing as "downsides to being a man" are choices.

For the guy you replied to on reproductive rights, sure, I get where you're coming from, but at the same time you're glossing over the fact that YOU made the choice to have sex with the woman unprotected. Don't give me that "without your consent", you gave your consent when you filled her with your cum.

And "Men not legally being expected to fill a gender role"? That is already a thing. Again, you are not forced into anything, you are making that choice. I'm sorry that you don't like the social consequences of that choice, but it's still a choice. There's no fucking law that says men have to be the breadwinners, and if you choose to go out with a girl who won't pay, or you feel bad because you don't make as much, well, again, that's on you.

Men are given preferential treatment over women in hiring, promotions, positions in any sort of organization, are seen as stronger and more capable in general, and in general men are given the majority of the power in the country. Again, maybe you personally aren't affected, but that does not change the fact that as a whole, the male gender is much easier to live as then the female gender.

And of course if you go to other countries the disparity is much, much wider.

Let's go over a couple other points too.

Breadwinner: Again, personal choice. Sorry. Normal people have shared responsibilities, aka 90% of the country, I'm sorry you're focusing on the few that don't believe that.

Expected to fight in the draft: You're late on that, they voted to include women in the draft with the military budget for this year.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/senate-passes-defense-bill-including-women-in-draft-224316

Legal freedom to publicly genderbend: Already a thing. There are no laws forbidding this. Again, if you feel uncomfortable with society's response, that's still your choice.
>>
>>25149995

>Men act strong for the same reason Women wear make up. It's because we all act the way we do, to attract the sex we want to attract. Men act the way men do to attract women, and vice versa.

>"Toxic Masculinity", is literally men acting how they think will attract women.
Stop being sexist, you know this is right.

No. That's you taking some twisted notion you've come up with in your own head and trying to apply it to everyone. Yes, some women like "strong" men, but some women like weak men; ever heard of dommes? Some women like both. And then MOST women are normal, and they like people who treat them like humans, have the same interests they do, and get along with.

I'm a mildly aspie, social reject introvert, who's maybe a 7/10 on a good day, who suffers from OCD and mild-moderate depression. I've dated probably ten people and slept with over thirty, because I realized that the only thing holding me back is me. It's the same with you. Being a male isn't holding you back; the fact that you're choosing not to be yourself because you're afraid of what people think is. It isn't other peoples' fault that you're a coward.

Being emotional is not a sign of weakness. People do not oppose that notion. What people oppose is being a whiny little shit and throwing a self-pity party about it like you're in middle school, which is what you seem to want to be able to do. You don't want to address your issues and fix them, you want people to stroke your hair and say "oh poor bb it must be so awful for you" and just ignore that you're making no effort whatsoever. It's entitlement, plain and simple. And I can say that because I used to do the exact same shit until I realized it's not someone else's fucking job to baby me or fix my issues for me, only I can do that.
>>
>>25153396
>>25153412
i'll get to this in the morning
>>
>>25153396
Agree
>>
>>25153396
Everything I listed as a downside to being a male was a rebuttal of what was previously said.

If you couldn't figure that out. I have no use to talk to you. Read what I reply to, before you take my words out of context.
>>
>>25153647
>"i'll get to this in the morning"

>>25155240
>doesn't actually respond
>>
What a bunch of winny bitches! Seriously half the fucking world is male half is female people have it bad on both sides. Stop feeling so sorry for yourselves and get the fuck over it. You are not special your issues don't matter, neither do girls. You are responsible for your happiness and making your life worthwhile. Blaming your problems of society and you gender is a bunch of bull shit. Plenty of people both boys and girls make good successful lives for themselves, if you can't the issue is with yourself not everyone else.
>>
>>25155245
I'll get to it eventually. I keep bumping this thread because I want to reply. But I hardly find the time.

I'm OP on mobile. Just stay tuned, you'll get your reply.
>>
File: Photo on 3-8-17 at 8.05 PM.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-8-17 at 8.05 PM.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
>>25153396
Sorry dude, i'm just going to be honest.
You seem to be under the impression that men have more power than women.

I'm going to need you to read these two posts, before we go any further:

>>25146498
>>25146523
>>
>>25155240
>>25156206
>>25146498
>>25156206
Those are not actually good or relevant responses to >>25153396

Do you even have a job or go to school? Are you doing anything to improve your life other than whining about how men have it soooo hard on 4chan?
>>
>>25156440
Oh come on. How are they not relevant?
How do you not have the ability to see that men act the way they do, because of external forces?

And my title: "being a boy sucks" it's literally click bait to promote understanding of Men's Issues.

You know I'm not a male supremacist, and you know I don't support gender norms, and you know I care about Women's issues.... why do you take such an issue to me explaining that men act the way they do to attract women?
What's inherently wrong with being a men's rights activist? You have to be aware some of us want equality.
>>
a cozy bump before bed
>>
>>25146484
The one issue right now is that there's not a strong voice for the challenges men experience, where feminism mostly advocates for women-focused issues - understandably so.
Any somewhat coherent voice that goes out to share the issues is drowned out by bitter MRA and other radicals more interested in superiority than equality. Similar things can be seen with Feminazis being way too fucking loud for the size of the group compared to actual feminists and drowning any genuine issues for women in bollocks like "eye rape", " neglect rape", and whatever crazy shit.

That said, almost all you posted in this thread so far is based on choices, whether they're forged from outside pressure or not. It can be difficult to choose for yourself when you're situated in a place where such peer pressure is too much for you to handle, but it's worth trying to move away from that altogether.

A lot of what you mention are choices or actions that aim for an as-high-as-possible success chance in the dating pool, not caring if the woman would fit your personality or not.

Men complaining or sharing emotions is nothing bad by default, only few (often insecure or too ingrained men, and crappy women) think otherwise; it's when they continuously whine about things without showing any signs of nor willingness to improve.
Women doing so is more readily tolerated in general, but it's a horrible trait for them as well regardless.

Unless you're okay with a woman who expects you to be the sole breadwinner, don't go and pay for everything at a date. Either go for something cheap like grabbing a drink as first date, or go Dutch (obviously obviously nothing too expensive, it has to be affordable for both parties)
>you are expected by law to be the breadwinners.
Dude.
>>
>>25157876
Cont.

As an average looking (at best; OP is much more attractive) "manlet" with no notable competencies and only average at best in some things, mediocre in the rest, the only male-specific issue I have is that I completely lack a sense of physical/sexual desirability.

I do just fine making friends with both men and women and I guess my personality is deemed attractive by a lot of people, something I'm glad about as I like my personality as well, but I refuse to see "hints" as indications as it's too easy to make false-positives. Women generally don't do much more than hint in the "dating" scene though, as they generally don't have to do anything more.
That's my only "issue" as it makes me avoid dating to avoid bothering others, but otherwise I'm enjoying my single life just fine.

I can pick up any hobby, however "not manly" they are and shrug such comments off with ease, I can walk the streets at night with no worry, I can do basic physical stuff without needing help yet be able to help others, I don't have to worry someone's just nice to me because yet another person only wants to get in my pants.

Sure I'd love to be more successful, rich, attractive, have a bigger dick, a perfect spouse and have a comfy top 1% life. Who doesn't?
My life as a man doesn't suck, though.
>>
Chad here who spent the worst year of his life in the SF bay area. It's a pussy whipped society and most guys here are effeminate in the way they act and dress (mostly younger dudes). Girls regularly say sexist shit and you regularly get guys going along with it. I
>>
>>25146549
Being a female
>>
>>25157876
>>25157919
Ya, most people who wanna date cus they've got similar interests and a meshing personality, and not because they've got any expectations, unless you place them there yourself arbitrarily.

I picture a mental prison, thinking anybody important gives a shit about anything you do. Gotta do your own thing because YOU want to, not cus it'll get you chicks.
Who knows? It might help express some emotions that aren't about girls.

Always remember that people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter.
>>
File: 1418114280578.jpg (46KB, 570x597px) Image search: [Google]
1418114280578.jpg
46KB, 570x597px
>>25157876
>>25157919
>>25158905
>That said, almost all you posted in this thread so far is based on choices

I said 3 times already.
I was replying to another comment's points.

Why aren't you listening?

Why even say that?

>>25158468
Yeah. Sorry that sucks.
Any opposition is silenced.
>>
>>25157876
>>25157919
>>25158905
Seriously.
Fuck you. You piece of shit.

Your id is now ignored, for taking me out of context, just like red guy did.
>>
>>25159108
Hey it's that guy from the drawthreads.
>>
>>25146484
While I agree and disagree with a lot of the points in this thread, I do acknowledge that I absolutely hate being a boy. I never liked it, even when young. Everyone wanted to look all manly and get muscles, and I never wanted that. I never wanted to grow facial hair and never looked forward to any of the things the other boys around me did. I never cared about attracting anyone. I just wanted to be androgynous.
I won't say I want to be a girl, because I don't know what life as a girl is like. But I know I hate life as a boy.
I hate not being able to cry or show emotion.
I hate not being able to hug and kiss my friends.
I hate having to be stoic and strong.
I hate having to live up to everyone's expectations.
I hate having to always wear black or dark colors.
I hate how people see my long hair and look at me funny.
I hate having to hide my shaved legs.
I hate having to hide my androgynous body under baggy clothes.
I hate always having to appear to be alpha.
I hate being seen as a potential rapist.
I hate that it's a stigma to attempt to go against any of the above.

I know much of what I listed seems mundane, and perhaps it is, but it's just a fraction of everything I've experienced that adds up to me feeling like this. I'm not going to fall for the trans meme because it's just a game of pretend. I want to be able to live as I am and feel comfortable with it.

1/2
>>
>>25146484
>>25159341

I tried crossdressing outside a few times, courtesy of a friend letting me change at his place far away from where I live. The reactions I received compared to how I live daily life were like night and day. I pass pretty well with some effort (though I still make for a slightly ugly woman). People were smiling to me, not in a mean way as I usually experience. We went to a bar and people kept offering to buy me drinks (I declined but thanked them for their offer). A woman came up to me and complemented me on my outfit, which was different than what women typically wear in my city. Again, all these interactions seem mundane, but as a guy I have never experienced them. It's hard to express in words the absolute loneliness a guy faces on a daily basis. It's like when I dressed as a girl, or when people thought of me as a girl, I was treated like a human being for the first time in my life.

So yes, while I don't know what life as a girl feels like, I know my life as a boy is just constant sadness and loneliness.

2/2
>>
File: photo_1486953108579.jpg (677KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1486953108579.jpg
677KB, 1920x1080px
>>25159341
I'm op, and I'm in your boat.
I feel like males are getting squeezed from both sides.
Conservatives: Forcing gender roles on us.
Liberals: Blaming us for things that aren't our faults.
Yes women face them too, but they have alot more support for this.
You want what I want... androgyny.
Keep at it, you're doing great in life.
>>
File: thumbnail.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
18KB, 100x100px
I think the #1 issue either gender face is male circumcision.

Shit is legal child abuse.
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (58KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
58KB, 900x676px
>>25158533
Hahahaha
>>
>>25160213
Can I force something on you? I promise it won't be gender roles. <3
>>
>>25152453
So where are the piss videos?
>>
>>25146484
Are trans boys allowed here? I'm not biologically male, so I'd say that not being a boy sucks lol
>>
>>25150004
Hi dyke
>>
File: Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.19 PM.jpg (119KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-16-17 at 6.19 PM.jpg
119KB, 1080x720px
>>25160876
Shortbus has a male piss scene.
As does Kenn Park.

Never seen a vagina piss scene though.

>>25160877
I'm a Men's Rights Activist, not a Transphobe.
Ofc you are allowed here.

Although, it is a thread for people who think being male sucks.

>>25160874
What is it?
>>
>>25160892
You said why male ejaculation. So you mix apples and oranges. Lol. Apples. Don't you read Genesis?
>>
>>25160898
No?
I'm not religious.
But I love the band Genesis.
>>
>>25160892
Cuddles. Hugs. You know? Cute shit.
>>
>>25160905
I would never have guessed
>>
File: Photo on 3-28-17 at 10.45 PM.jpg (115KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-28-17 at 10.45 PM.jpg
115KB, 1080x720px
>>25160908
Cute lol <3

>>25160909
Lol
>>
>>25160928
I think your face is cute, and the kitty. Let me love you.
>>
>>25157234
hey, I'm all for men's rights with custody, domestic violence, male rape, etc. but all of those examples of why being a guy sucks had to do with the choices you make as a person. Not because of societal forces.
>>
>>25160213
The weird thing is, I don't feel it's traditional conservatives forcing it. The people around me tend to be Democrats, mostly liberal, yet the minorities in my city are the ones who would pummel me if I went out crossdressing. Of course, I'd lose my job if I ever decided one day to just crossdress, but I don't think the fault would be conservatives forcing gender roles either.

>Keep at it, you're doing great in life.
I'm actually not. Really every day is just stress when I feel like I'm a monster just for being born this way. I've wanted to just end it lately more and more.
>>
The reason that men showing their emotions is seen as weak and unsightly is because it's considered a feminine act, and therefore, it's seen as something bad.

Almost all of the issues you have re: being male in this thread are because of how much society hates women, not how it hates men. It hates when men act like women because it hates women.

The only valid point I've seen in this thread is about male circumcision, which is pretty much just an American thing (outside of Jews and Muslims). It's 100% not okay to mutilate your child's body, especially for your own vain desire to want your child's dick to look like yours.
>>
>>25161244
Maybe it started that way, but it has not been that way in some time in Western nations. Women are a protected class in the West now. I've heard this before and it's feminist doctrine, which flips it so that it's always women being the victims whenever men have issues.
>>
Everything ever sucks. So what?
>>
>>25161336
Please give me some example of this other than saying "you're wrong."
>>
>>25161368
Technically I should be asking you for examples, which you have not posted yourself. I hate to pull a "you first" but you're the one who proposed what I responded to.
>>
>>25161585
I literally explained my point about why male emotion is seen as a negative thing. You said "it's not that way" and didn't give any sort of reasoning or example. The onus is on you.
>>
>>25161599
>makes baseless claim
>doubt expressed
>it's your job to prove me wrong
This is silly. I'm not going to go do research to find a source for your asinine claim. You can have the last response, I no longer care.
>>
File: fuvkjk.jpg (199KB, 1152x687px) Image search: [Google]
fuvkjk.jpg
199KB, 1152x687px
Men act tough/lead just to attract women.
>>
morning everyone.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.