[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i too ugly to get a gf? Still a virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (71KB, 667x1345px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
71KB, 667x1345px
Am i too ugly to get a gf? Still a virgin.
>>
>>25146205
You are just too fat , deal with it or exercise
>>
>>25146205
how old are you ?
>>
>>25146205
Nah just too autistic
>>
>>25146205
Since you're a Muslim, you are free to rape anyone
>>
>>25146207
Damn i didn't realize it's that bad
>>25146218
>>25146221
It's possible i guess
>>
Kinda qt, post dick or at least pics with less clothes
>>
>>25146224
I am not a muslim, why would you think that
>>25146230
I don't wanna post nudes desu, my dick is average i guess, about 6.5 x 5.5
>>
>>25146244
Not even topless pics or stuff like that ?
>>
>>25146205
>lose weight by exercising, eating right, drinking lots of water, and weight training.
>If you can't grow a full beard, stay clean shaven.
>2007 called they want their wrist bracelets back.
>visit /fit/ for general advice and tips on the above.

You could be an easy 8/10 if you take care of yourself.
>>
>>25146250
I don't have the body or confidence to make such pics look good
>>25146252
I don't eat junk food anymore and i tried exercising but maybe i did it wrong because there wasn't much change
>>
>>25146269
cardio. cardio. cardio.
>>
>>25146252
I'll Second this, go spend some time on /fit/
>>
nah you can get a girlfriend if you tried, unless youre like really boring or awkward
>>
>>25146205
you're like the son of h3h3 and Hila.
>>
>>25146269
What exactly were you doing when you were exercising? Plus I dont think you realise but working out for results doesn't come quick. It takes at least 3 months to see decent results and even then, you wont exactly be looking like some fitness model. You need at least a year to see a dramatic change lets say if youre working out for muscle. If youre simply trying to lose weight then you've gotta eat at a caloric deficit whiles doing cardio for best results. I guarantee you would have lost a lot of weight by the 3rd month.
>>
Has anyone faceapped this guy yet. I wanna see him faceapped
>>
>>25146205
That's a big Stanley.
>>
>>25146205
not at all, it's all in your head mate
>>
You don't really look fat to me. A little confidence goes a long way, and ladies can smell tryhard so just relax, make conversation, smile. If you need to get in better shape to feel confident or meet a nice girl on backpage to get that first nut out of the way then do what you need to, but I know much fatter and less attractive dudes that have no problems finding ladies.
>>
>>25146205
Take a look at /fit/. Look for a before and after thread. There are guys who were considered unattractive on their before pictures. But, they got facial gains when they got fit.

Join a gym and get a trainer.
>>
no, you are handsome, nice face and that kind of body is actually desired by many girls.

You just need mor self respect and self confidence.

Find a sport you like, it will give you that. For me Karate worked nice.
>>
>>25146205
I'd have sex with you only if you dominated me. Am cute gril. I swear
>>
>>25146537
Well i used to be a skelly and they gave me some program where each day i would lift some weights on the machines for arms, chests stuff like that. I guess i have to try harder, thanks to everyone else giving advice, i appreciate it. I will look for a gym around me soon.

>>25149075
I could definitely do that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.