[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKYPE >unepetitepute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 7485985214753.jpg (77KB, 561x425px) Image search: [Google]
7485985214753.jpg
77KB, 561x425px
>>
>>25142406
You are looking for???
>>
daaaaaaamn
>>
hott
>>
Good grief
>>
this chick sucks.
>>
>>25142406
I don't know what all the hate for her is about. I added her last year and she brought me in for a group call about film with some pretty interesting folks. I didn't keep up with her or her group for long, but in about 3 hours of convo and some Town of Salem gameplay, she and her friends seemed alright. Yall must be major spergs nursing some achey peen rejection.
>>
>>25142993
Most guys here are just shit. The rare occasion a girl like her comes in she will get bombarded with dumbass douchebags this is just how 4chan is.
>>
99 percent sure she's a cat fish.
>>
>>25142406
Thanks Babe!
>>
>>25142993
>>25143145

I don't really know much anything about her but:

She was in the shut in skype group the other day and she was being really rude out of nowhere. Kept INSISTING I'm a pathlogical liar when I wasn't even talking to her. And saying that she didn't understand how anyone fell for my shit and I flipped out because I have no idea what the hell she was talking about. She just kept attacking me over and over for 2 hours about this shit and about how I'm a lying tumblr user for saying I'm lying about schizophrtenic and autistic when I've actually been diagnosed by a doctor and get disability for it.

So I decided to apologize because I realized I probably did accidentally contact request her before I blocked her because because I accidentally added a couple other people from the shut in group that I didn't mean to. And her reaction was to screen cap it and post in the skype thread because she wsaw me post in there(and was brinigng up stuff from my post in the thread to make fun of me in the shut in chat before she left). I didn't even do anything. Nor do I know why she posted me int he skype thread when it had nothing to do with the skype thread and I said adding her wasn't intentional and I apologized for flipping out in chat even t hgouh she was clearly trying to aggravate me on purpose and even everyone else thought so.

People in the chat kept telling me to ignore her after the fact and she was just trolling. She seems like just a really bad person in general.
>>
>>25144780
you sound like a little bitch
>>
>>25144780
I can corroborate with a lot more detail but I won't.
>>
>>25146010
Then shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself, you fucking fuck.
>>
So maybe someone else posted this, not her
>>
>>25142406
Why would anyone name themselves "alittlewhore" ?
>>
>>25142413
attention
>>
>>25146628

Because she gets paid for sexual favours, I suppose.
>>
>>25144780
>>25145474
>>25146010
>>25146014
This board is 18+ so you all should consider acting like adults and not children. Why is there an entire thread about what some random girl whose opinion shouldn't matter to anyone, and the white knights that defend her?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.