[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I ugly...what would you change?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Am I ugly...what would you change?
>>
>>25137615
Bleach your skin
>>
>>25137615
cut ur nails at least
>>
Have you tried not being a nigger?
>>
No how does one become a white supremacist please teach me the way because my nigger skin isn't working lol
>>
>>25137615
The angle of this photo makes your face look tiny compared to your hand, and smoking that oversized joint/blunt solo doesn't give a great impression.
>>
you need better glasses, those things are really ugly. you've got the face to pull of a nice, hip pair.
>>
>>25137851
This
The shape of your head usually defines what glasses you can and can't wear. Best thing to go with are some black frames to not clash with your skin tone, I'd say those squarish black plastic frames might be for you.
Can't help you on being a "pure" white superior man tho cause I'm a kaffir also
>>
Oh come on you guys can do better, where are the real trolls. Tell me I look like a faggot, my glasses look like knock offs, I got the hairstyle of a middle aged man who refuses to give up his youth, smoking on mids, like what the actual fuck troll me...I like the head comment though I gotta pic head that's not the camera lol...they call me "Big Dome Jerome"
>>
>>25137615

I would fuck the shit out of you senpai, maybe do something with the hair? curlhawk? idk
>>
I don't care pass the blunt
>>
Quit trying to hit my Reggie's and troll me
>>
Eww don't do that, that would be a shitty situation
>>
>>25137897
/thread
>>
>>25137615
Is that a fucking joint?
>>
Do your nails and your eyebrows and you'd improve a whole lot but other than that you look like the average contemporary guy on the street
>>
File: Face-shapes.jpg (227KB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
Face-shapes.jpg
227KB, 1500x875px
Cut goatee, it looks like it's just hangin there
Clip nails, they're looking pretty shoddy there
Thicker rim glasses to bring some strong balance for your face
>>
Get a new haircut bro, I think a buzz cut would suit you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.