[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls if your bf wore pic related how would you react? if he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: picrelated.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
Girls if your bf wore pic related how would you react?

if he was a male 23+ who started wearing white briefs?
>>
>>25123763
I think they're cute, but I'm also into gfd, so I'm into the fact that they come across as emasculating.
>>
>>25123852

Gfd? What's that?

I had an ex who made me wear them. Said they fit my package better than boxers and basically forced them on me. Got used to them I guess.
>>
>>25123852
are you into sph as well?
>>
>>25123857
Gentle femdom.

If you like the fit but are worried about people judging them, you could always get some that aren't white. Black or navy blue would definitely make them a little more acceptable to most people.

>>25123858
You got me!
>>
>>25123874

Yeah the white is embarrassing because they scream tighty whities. Unfortunately they're comfy and I have a few pairs of them I mysewell wear them.

Just get scared if a girl sees me in em'. Imagining what she'd say when she saw them
>>
>>25123878
You could always dye them!

And I doubt anyone who is excited about seeing you naked really cares too much about your underwear. And if they judge you for it, they aren't worth your time anyway.
>>
>>25123890

Yeah I could dye them hahaha

that's a good way to look at it! are you female by chance?
>>
>>25123901
Then you could have a whole rainbow of underwear, lol.

And yes, I am.
>>
>>25123982

Yeah I could haha.

That's cool. So like if we dated and you stripped my jeans off and saw these, would you laugh?

I mean, I'm pretty average down there, just sayin', but i do realize the underwear choice isn't popular with all women...
>>
>>25123989
I'm not going to laugh at a person's underwear choice. Especially since as I said, I find them endearing.

Most men are average. That's why it's the average. ;)
>>
>>25123996

Haha thanks.

You sound like a cool person! Got kik at all? I hate to be that weird contact guy buttttt i want to make an exception here. my kik is tsmith4556 if you ever wanna chat :3
>>
>>25123874
>You got me!

You're just up my alley. Kik: FourChanThrowaway if you wanna chat.
>>
File: tmp_4084-ZS5yT991592718989.gif (2MB, 183x279px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4084-ZS5yT991592718989.gif
2MB, 183x279px
OP, it is obvious that you have weapons grade autism and that a situation where you have to show your briefs to a girl will never occur anyway. Dont worry be happy, buddy!
>>
>>25123763
Guy who also prefers wearing briefs here, imo I don't think most women mind anymore, Ironically myself am actually into women buying packaged brief panties Hanes and fuit of the loom brand, but if they dont prefer it, I don't mind just as long as they aren't criticizing my preferences aswell but if they are that shallow,male or female they aren't worth it
>>
>>25124294

D-don't say that....

>>25124595

Yeah I like girls who wear full cut panties too! Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>25124610
Especially when they sit or bend over and you can see the waistband sticking out of the pants, just want to give them a huge wedgie
>>
>>25124645

Me too! It's hot af just thinking about grabbing her by her britches and shoving them up her ass into a giant wedgie, maybe hanging her in a closet and watching her ass squirm as she tries to get out..
>>
File: IMG-20170105-WA0010.jpg (138KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170105-WA0010.jpg
138KB, 1600x900px
Most girls like what i wear (mostly briefs and thongs)
Most girls really like what they see
>>
File: Screenshot_20160701-183018~01~01.png (890KB, 911x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160701-183018~01~01.png
890KB, 911x1455px
Another one
>>
It's just underwear, and people, especially women, tend not to care a whole lot about men's underwear. You could be getting sexy and drop trou and boom, panties. If you're the kind of confident fucker to do that and not give a shit, there's almost a 0% chance whoever you're getting naughty with would care either. As long as you were doing it because you want to and you're confident, and not because of some secretly weird, insecure desire. You know, like OP. Don't do that and no one gives a shit.

Or they actually like it, 'cause that can always happen too.
>>
>>25124784

>You know, like OP.

Lol. I'm deff not insecure. In fact I'm very confident, myself. I just think it's funny that most guys switch from briefs to boxers around 4th grade and stick with em' forever.

I enjoy the snugness and support of briefs for my junk, but I just have heard from lots of girls they're like man panties for guys...and some find them unattractive and goofy.

That's all. I'll continue to wear them though, because that's what men do, not little boys.
>>
>>25124938
Yes, indeed. It's only because it's what you enjoy, not because, say...
Girls like them, or because
UR A TUFF MAN

Your varied reasoning doesn't really help your argument.

nah everyone's made of insecurity. But hey, if you could accept it, you'd be less insecure than average.
>>
>>25124938
>and some find them unattractive and goofy

OP, there are 7.5 billion people on this planet, you can't conform and make them all happy, I love wearing briefs and will still wear them and I could care less what the opposite gender thinks, you shouldn't let anyone's personal insignificant opinions dictate you life
>>
>>25124652
I like atomic wedgies and especially if it's a sudden fast atomic wedgie in public like in a cartoon, just have a random woman minding her own business then BAM grab her big with Hanes brief panties by the waistband then yank them undies up her ass till her waistband covers her whole face, would be awesome but humiliating if something like that happened to me
>>
>>25125546
*grab her big white Hanes brief panties
>>
>>25125374

Yeah that's a good way to look at it man thx!

>>25125546

Yeah that's super hot I'd love to do that to a girl as long as she didn't do it back to me in public haha
>>
>>25123763
I'd laugh at his granny pants
>>
>>25125658
Shame most women don't wear brief panties as much anymore, ironically I sort of like the dorky stigma that tighty whities and granny panties have, the humiliating factor makes them attractive especially when someone gives you a wedgie exposing your underwear
>>
>>25125752
(Contd.) and he or she are wearing dorky Hanes/fruit of the loom tightywhities/granny panties
>>
>>25125672

Why? They're comfy for guys...
>>
>>25125672
You mean tighty whities
>>
Gay dude here, but I wear them. Nothing else supports my boys. I can't imagine doing anything active or athletic without good support. I do try to steer clear of Hanes at least, but I offer no judgment of those who do wear them.
>>
>>25123763
Bro this is like the 3rd thread in a week where you've asked this. You being this insecure about this is wa worse then your briefs (even if the are awful)
Just buy colored ones, the white ones are trash.
Here's a poll for you, and other people in this thread.
https://strawpoll.com/9x6xsc3
>>
>>25124751
Bruh if you have to take a selfie in the fuckin dark...
>>
>>25126373

Eh just like different opinions m8. Thx 4 the poll I guess da gayz love me.
>>
Bumping for more poll results and curiousity
>>
>>25128327
My bf recently switched from boxers to briefs because he was annoyed at his boxers rolling and bunching up around the legs inside his pants
Makes sense to me. Plus briefs are cute as fuck.
>>
>>25124012
>>25123989
>>25123901

Haha, who let robots out and into /soc, haha. Haha.

Cringy as fuck, anon

Haha.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.