[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on leaving home with no money or job.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Advice on leaving home with no money or job.
>>
It's a retarded and shitty idea that should only be considered if you're being physically abused.
>>
>>25118738
Agreed
>>
>>25118738

I am imprisoned here.
>>
>>25118738
This
>>
>>25118738
>>25118746
>>25118761

So say I am, and then what?
>>
Get a job faggot
>>
>>25118791

The community won't have me work.
>>
>>25118798
Friends are what help me along. I've been away from home for at least 4 months now, no job, no house, all that crap. I usually just crash on people's couches for nights at a time. Be prepared to sleep in parks or public bathrooms lol. Just as long as you have a place to shower and good friends, you'll be fine.
>>
>>25118798
Kys then, you are utterly useless
>>
>>25118813

No friends either I am afraid. How far away to move/how to let people know I've left, without them worrying about me/calling police etc. is an issue.

How do you find to eat? Sleep is no huge issue, just a few hours of shut-eye in the cold is no biggy. But food is important.
>>
>>25118817

Nah I was set up to fail.
>>
>>25118832
Looks like you're in a pickle. All I can say is that our either a. Find loving supportive bf/gf to help you along or b. Tough it out.
As for food, I usually just did odd jobs, pick up dog shit, pulled weeds, anything that was worth doing. Usually just went to Walmart and bought 85ยข sodas and cheap food. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. I hope your situation gets better and I'd be glad to help.
>>
>>25118845

I appreciate the good words. Not gonna use any body though.

I know some places throw out their food still good to eat. In some ways its odd that it's illegal to get free food. But yeah, thanks for the word.
>>
Join the army? Find some sort of employment?

Or, and I'm being serious, pray to God.
>>
>>25118813
>>25118735

ITT how to become a burden on the people close to you and make them resent you
>>
>>25118871
Look, do you need a place to crash? How old are you even? Not being a creep here, genuinely curious. What's going on in your home life that makes you wanna leave?
>>
>>25118880
Lol thx but I guess I forgot to mention it was past tense, I'm better off now, and I can understand what OP is going through
>>
>>25118873

I'm always with God but I cannot pray good. Like I say people work for me to be unemployed(long story), and the army is the last place I'll be.

>>25118883

I'm 20's and an ocean apart from you. Even so, my goal isn't to depend on people. A mighty kind but you wouldn't bear me, assured. Where are you in US?
>>
>>25118914
I'm in the south lol Texas to be exact but not wanting to be dependent on people is something you need to figure out on your own pal.
>>
>>25118935

That's very true. And hey, Texas.. probably warm most year round huh.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.