[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys, I need help. I'm pretty good looking and charismatic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Sup guys, I need help. I'm pretty good looking and charismatic, but when it comes to hanging out with friends, I'm pretty autistic.

I dont know how to hang out with people. We play video games or eat and thats it. I dont drink or do drugs so idk what to do to hang out with friends. I'm not fucking retarded. I know how to strike up conversation, but it can get difficult when hanging with friends who I chat with online p much all day long.
>>
>>25116707
Go do stuff ya know like normies do
>>
>>25116711
I DONT KNOW WHAT NORMIES DO. Walking around malls is fun for like an hour at most, but they're always the same ol' stores and we never buy anything.
>>
bumping for this cause im on the same boat with u anon
>>
>>25116730
So what I'm getting from this is that you guys are just a bunch of sad boring fucks
Go find shit to do even if it means that you guys have to spend money and drive places (geez I know such an inconvenience)
>>
>>25116734
We live in Las Vegas. we do drive and spend money. Hanging at gaming lounges, joking around and shit is cool, but I feel like we could be doing more or something. idk.
>>
File: IMG_6170.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6170.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>25116737
Honestly the best times that I've had with friends was doing stupid shit in empty lots or at construction sites and we never did drugs or drank because it just impaired our ability to do the stupid shit (Pic: we tried to make a human kite once and it was fucking hilarious)
>>
>>socially awkward
>>charismatic

You're lying to yourself
>>
>>25116775
I'm not socially awkward. I've just run out of ideas for fun shit to do with friends.

>>25116759
hmm, I remember chilling with friends some deserted parts of town yeah, but that still boils down to just conversing. tho I guess doing stupid shit counts as an activity too...
>>
>>25116730
>Walking around malls is fun for like an hour at most

Are you 15?
>>
>>25117151
>>
>>25117159
Get gf/bf, problem solved
>>
When you say more what do you think would be interesting ?
plan something for you and your friends if there are no activities in your city which is hard to believe then go somewhere new bowling or a new restaurant trying new things is always exciting, in the end we run of things to talk about but as you experiance more things and enjoy it then you will have fun memories and people enjoy re living those I...thereothing more to it
>>
>>25116707
Start doing drugs. it helps
>>
>>25120019
BOWLING would be great. thanks! more stuff like that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.