[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in need of some advice in regards to my current GF. She is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 9d4.jpg (50KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
9d4.jpg
50KB, 580x773px
Im in need of some advice in regards to my current GF.

She is great, but sex with her is kind of difficult for a couple reasons

I am larger than normal ( not by much, am about 8 inch's in length and 6 in circumference) and she is rather small (about 5'3"). I can only have sex with her missionary since if i fuck her any other way i end up just ramming her cervix and it hurts her.

Any advice? she was a virgin before me and we have only been having sex for about a month and a half, does anyone have any experience with this problem? will it get better? I really like sex with her but i wish i could do something else besides missionary.
>>
>>25114841
Haha deal with it big dick, guess being hung isn't all it's cracked up to be :^D
>>
>>25114841
Just give it time. It should get easier after a while.
Not many girls like to hear it but you do get looser the more sex you have. Not that it ever becomes a gaping hole or anything. Virgin pussy is just different than 30 times sex pussy.

She was a virgin before you it could be that she is tighter than she should be because she is nervous.
One time I felt so uncomfortable you couldn't even put a pinky in me. Give her longer foreplay and tell her to relax. That should do it.
>>
>>25114914
Small dicks unite!

Na I have a big one too :^)
>>
>>25114989
Haha yfw I'm average

(I'm a KV and worry I won't be enough but hey at least I can fit inside a girl, right?)

:^/
>>
>i end up just ramming her cervix and it hurts her

uhh, so don't do that then? If she can handle your girth then the only problem is that you suck at sex. Learn to not go balls deep; it's really not that hard.
>>
>>25114933
>Not many girls like to hear it but you do get looser the more sex you have. Not that it ever becomes a gaping hole or anything. Virgin pussy is just different than 30 times sex pussy.

this isn't true. girls generally become more relaxed over time which lets them loosen up (literally and figuratively). they weren't actually tighter before, just clenching muscles because of nervousness
>>
>>25114841
Hello fellow 8 incher
The favorite position ofmy girlfriend and me is laying on our side (spooning) while fucking. Think doggy style but laying on our sides.
This way you can beter regulate how deep you thrust.
Girls relax/get looser after they orgasm so focus on her clit withhands/tongue beforehand or fuck her with just the tip till she cums and then you can go deeper.
Don't go all in and forget about anal.
#bigdickproblems are real sadly
It's putting a strain on my relationship right now. We are > 30 so don't expect it to get better (depending on how old you both are) but try to find alternative things you both like

>>25114993
>it's really not that hard.
it is actually
>>
>>25114841
Get her more aroused. Vaginas expand and become more elastic (or whatever you'd call it) with arousal.
>>
>>25115297

No, it's not. I have an above average dick and my gf has an extremely shallow pussy. I can bottom out on her with plenty of dick to spare. Instead of ramming her cervix like a feverish ape, I take care not to thrust too deep and stab her insides.

I can understand it happening on accident every now and then, but if it's constantly a problem for you, you just need to work on your technique.
>>
>>25114841
It's called not be retarded?
me and my bf have the same issue, the only advice I have is a. do lots of foreplay. Loads of it. Make sure she's nice and wet and relaxed. Buy lube if you have to, you can always use more lube. It's easier to fit in a smaller canal with lube than without. 2. find positions you enjoy. Experiment. 3. You need to figure shit out and how NOT to ram her cervix and crap. It kinda sounds like you're just bad at sex desu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.