[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet play thread! Post your experiences as owner or pet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 411x358px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 411x358px
Pet play thread!
Post your experiences as owner or pet.
>>
>>25113266
f switch here! i like to sub as a kitten but i really want to try ponyplay with a non-latex pony, it seems like they're so hard to find!
also anyone know good sites for kitten tails? i heard kittensplaypen has been having a lot of issues lately with shipping times.
>>
>>25113266

Woman I used to date wore cat ears and a tail when we were in bed together a few times.

Was pretty hot, but not entirely sure how involved I'd want to get with this.
>>
m 18. always the pet. the most common bad experience is people asking for piss/scat (other pets i've talked to agree that they dont like it, but i get that its a fetish)
i wish i could find more owners bc i love doing it but i cant ever stay busy doing it
if you want to own me kik: alwaysnakedd
>>
>>25113275
I don't have Idea where u buy this, sorry
>>25113309
That's a start.
>>25113398
Looks Nice, but I'm straight.
>>
26 f switch here. I lean more towards cat /neko type pet play, because dog I find to be too easy and masculine. I prefer long sessions for pet play, anything less than a half of a day doesn't do the job.

Getting into the whole vibe of complete servitude takes hours, fucking once with some cute ears and a tail plug is Meh. I like to be used solidly for full days if I can. Where I don't speak, and only communicate with the animal sounds or gestures. The perfect fuck toy /pet to be filled up by my master over and over. It's romantic af.
Pet play is my only truly submissive Sexual display, when not acting out neko sessions I'm generally always dominant. So it's perfect to become a complete kittywhore zombie.
>>
25 Male Mater here.

I've done a bit of stuff with petplay over the years as a Dom in kinky relationships but I've never had a proper pet and just love the idea of having someone who stays at home all day and greets me at the door when I come home wearing the same tail and ears that I left her with in the morning. I like the idea of being affectionate but strict and having the pet live by a set of rules that must be followed even when I am not home.

Ideally this could also lead into breeding and public play in the future, but just having a pet to come home to would be nice.
>>
my boyfriend kinda likes it, he bought me some very nice ears and tail plug, and a collar. i love the idea, but if it's really not simply fucking wearing weird things, what is it? do you have suggestions to how to be a good kitten? Experiences and stories are welcome
>>
>>25115265

Well it generally starts with a bit of submissiveness on the part of the pet and you have to roleplay whatever animal you feel most like being.

The trick is that over time it stops being you thinking about 'what would a pet kitten do?" and begins to have you let loose and act instinctively like that.

Mixing that feeling of letting go with your bf/master taking care of your needs from the sexual to the mundane and you might find that you enjoy it as a lifestyle, and if not you can go back to fucking wearing weird things if you found just that bit fun.
>>
>>25115275

Some other people also get off on the humiliation of being treated as something less than human and revel in being made to eat from bowls or go to the toilet outside.
>>
>>25113275
Male "switch" here. I'm usually submissive but being the owner of an adorable little kittygirl is the one time I'm dominant :3
>>
>>25114065
I'm this guy >>25116650
sounds like we're pretty compatible desu.
>>
File: WIN_20170407_00_30_42_Pro.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170407_00_30_42_Pro.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
I don't have any experience as a pet(yet), and unfortunately my S/O isn't interested in petplay. Only have a few pairs of ears and a collar atm, which I rarely get to wear
>>
>>25115093
That's pretty ideal for a pet but would be expensive. You'd need to provide for said pet entirely to have a complete lifestyle like this. I'm positive a lot of pet girls would kill for the opportunity to live as a full time pet and breed.
>>
>>25115265
It's a form of role play. You are becoming an animal, a pet, with animal desires. Who loves and wants to please her master. So it's a mentality more than anything else. It's definitely one of the easiest ways to find Comfort in exploring multiple types of role play in the future. Being a pet does not require a lot of dialogue. So you don't have that awkward training up to know what to say when etc. You can respond with pet noises.. Purring. Panting.. Licking.. Rubbing. And once you've let go and let yourself become this pet who exists to be used for his pleasure, you will get to experience the sensation of submission. Which is a release, it's giving yourself over, not having to think, not being in control, completely enjoying the moment alone.

From there it really grows.. It's one of the easiest ways to train somebody or open up their minds to kinks and fetishes they were unaware of.
>>
>>25116656
Nyahhh >°u°< you have good taste

>>25117068
They're never interested until they are. You can change your partners outlook if you approach it differently. You look adorable, I'm certain you can
>>
File: 58268795_p0.jpg (668KB, 1600x2250px) Image search: [Google]
58268795_p0.jpg
668KB, 1600x2250px
i want an owner so bad.
like.. so bad.
usually i'm a puppy but recently been interested in cow stuff, i find it cute.
i'm a girl but i'm so ugly i can't find anyone.
>>
>>25117182
cow play sounds so fun and cute!! don't give up yet, I'm sure you'll find a loving and caring owner :)

>ywn have a harem of cute animal girls and reign over them as supreme kitten dominatrix :'(
>>
>>25117201
i won't find anyone.. i've been looking forever.
like , i'm so repulsive that even desperate people cant like me.
well i have never done anything in person, just online, and online is more than enough, but i have gotten even uglier since my last time with some one.
i wish i had a supreme kitten dominatrix
>>
>>25117211
Oh, fuck, cow play. Nice. The farm element, all the degradation that can come with that. It's good stuff. I love a bit of everything, but I'm always going to pay special attention to the rarer stuff.

I'd love to own you <3
>>
>>25117214
too bad i'm ugly as hell
you say that but....if only it would happen
>>
>>25117218
Ugly as hell, even if true, kinda works for pet/animal play. Believe me, I don't give a shit. And if you keep that attitude and it takes away your chance at fun, boy, wouldn't that be silly?
>>
>>25117222
well if anyone really interested in me, like, probably would have someone say "add me here" or whatever , when i post my own , no one responds.
>>
>>25117248
i do have skype , discord.. no kik because my phone is out of storage
>>
>>25117260
this is awkward.. i have you added already.. lolol..
>>
>>25117100
this honestly gave me some newfound courage, I'm gonna try to bring it up tommorrow :)
>>
>>25117271
Motherfucker. I have exactly one guess as to who you are, unless you're lying about something. And in that case, you're really terrible at striking up a conversation and I need to try harder. No, really I'm not sure. Give me a sign. Come on, do it.
>>
>>25117283
i'll just message you... get ready to cringe..
>>
>>25117182
I'm a girl but I can add you if you want. What do you use? Although to be blunt we'll probably start off with getting to know each other and as friends and then see what's up, idk. But I'd like to get to know you and be your friend and see what happens!
>>
>>25117182
Well, I would like to talk to you about petplay at least, I used to take care of a hucow. Skype, Kik or Disc - how do you want me to contact you?
>>
>>25114065
i would like to try what you do too and the other roleplay, but ive never tried anything :/
>>
>>25117068
you are really cute :3
>>
>>25118889
awhhh, ty ^-^
>>
File: tumblr_o8nxtgY8cp1tsgrr3o1_400.jpg (63KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8nxtgY8cp1tsgrr3o1_400.jpg
63KB, 338x600px
>>25113266
Bisex male switch but more of a pet. Experience so far consists of wearing a bodysuit, pink leather cuffs on wrists and ankles along with a collar and a tailplug before riding a dildo. Tried pup so far but would like to try cow, cat and pony especially an all latex pony. I'd like to try pig too but then that opens you up to all kinds of filth and danger in the gay scene.

I've looked for owners but so far its just been real old fat men trying to push their fetishes in as well. I'm open minded but not to hardcore CBT. That being said I like the idea of meeting another pet switch and switching it up regularly. I'm the sub for a few days/weeks, they're the sub for the next few days/weeks etc etc

pic related but not me sadly
>>
>>25118983
i dont have any experience either, could we chat about it? :3
>>
I am curious and really interested in those who have experience, I'd like some pointers.
I just recently started enjoying anal play, I am a female age 25.
I don't like the whole "kitten" "kitty" play, but I would like to be involved in some fox play or any other pet play you might could suggest me.
please kik me
Perpetuallypeterpan

I would love to hear experiences as well as ask many questions on how to please a master.
>>
>>25119058
hey sounds good to me, would skype or discord work for you? ^^
>>
>>25119292
both are great for me! or snapchat, kik anything really :)
>>
>>25119308
My discord is Fox#9004 :3
>>
>>25119347
added you :D
>>
>>25119018
bump
>>
24/F/Pansex/Neko or Fox
TX

Uninterested in power exchange. More like a standoffish person who lets me stay aloof but who doesn't mind cuddles when I feel like it.
>>
>>25120089
Name not found.
>>
>>25120159
Whoops

Trexing
>>
>>25120083

25/M/TX here
Interested in switch as well
Kik:blackpoolgraves
>>
25/Trap/Brussels
Would like to be your little pet.
kik: tinahinah999

(no dick pics, don't contact if you're too far)
>>
18 M here.
How the fuck do you find an owner? I really Need a nice master to pet my head and call me a good boy after they train me to be their favorite animal.
>>
26/M/US
I've only done a bit of pet play with an ex that was interested, but nothing really went that far. I got her a collar and leash and led her around the house on it while she was naked. I really want a gf that's into being a catgirl since I'm kind of a weeb. I'm also into the whole onii-chan thing. I've always had a thing for being in control but I think I'm a fair master.
>>
>>25121085
In my case, be a really good person that makes me want to own you. And then it will happen. Sounds so simple, because it is.

Still looking. woop.
>>
File: 1478864295710.jpg (316KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478864295710.jpg
316KB, 1064x1600px
Petplay is pretty big in my life. I'm 24/7 with a cute kitten and one of our roommates is a cute fox
We are casually looking to expand. She wants cute pets to pet around with and I want cute pets to play with
ama
pic semi related as that has been part of our play before
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.