[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender questions~ For guys: How important is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 25

Ask the opposite gender questions~

For guys: How important is planning a proposal to your future wife? Do you have an idea of how you'd like to do it?
>>
>>25109372
>implying 4chan has gfs

Of course it is a pretty big deal for me.
I dont want it to be too much but stll want it to be something special because it is something to remember for the rest of your life (best case.)
Haven't planned anything yet because anything has been done at some point, it is pretty hard to find something inventive. (sorry for bad enlando)
>>
>>25109372
I do. It's a big deal for me because I really want to have the whole lifelong marriage thing. I think I'd plan it around some event, maybe getting other people like her family in on it. Just creating some nice spectacle (but just for us no public stuff) so it's really memorable.
>>
>>25109372
>For guys: How important is planning a proposal to your future wife? Do you have an idea of how you'd like to do it?
I imagine it would be a big deal, but I've never dated even so I've never given it thought

For girls:
Do you appreciate quiet guys who work hard yet are poor because most of the work is prepping for a future career?
>>
>>25109372
Be married for a while now. Proposed on Christmas one year with a $200 ring. Was pretty low key didn't get down on one knee or anything. Still have a really great marriage, were happy together
>>
>>25109727
I think all work is honorable and I very much appreciate people who work hard.
I also have a thing for the strong silent type.
>>
Girls: When you start talking to a new guy, what percentage of the your free time not talking to him is being busy vs. not wanting to seem clingy vs. not wanting to talk to him etc. ?
>>
>>25109372
I really don't care. If I realize I want to marry her I'd tell her on the spot. But women are women so... take her out for dinner to a nice restaurant of her choosing, secretly fill it with friends and family, propose.

For girls: Order these traits in importance: Height, Wealth, Looks, Intelligence, Personality.
>>
>>25110237
Honestly, a lot of that time is just not wanting to talk to him.
That doesn't mean that I don't like him, or that he's boring, I just really value my alone time.

>>25110341
Personality, looks, height, intelligence, wealth
>>
File: 1447785740401.jpg (76KB, 564x714px) Image search: [Google]
1447785740401.jpg
76KB, 564x714px
girls: why do you hate us small dick guys so much, it's not like we chose this fate
>>
>>25110363
>Personality, looks, height, intelligence, wealth
I doubt those are traits you'll end up sticking with.

The list should be reversed in my opinion. I see ugly, but rich guys all the time with someone half their age
>>
My bf is really outgoing and loves to be the center of attention, while I am the complete opposite. When we talk about engagement/proposing he gets really excited about proposing in front of a large crowd at a metal concert in the pit or something similar. I feel bad but the very thought gives me a lot of anxiety not to mention when I go to shows I specifically avoid the pit anyway. I have told him this and he seems sad that I'd prefer something low key. Am I being unreasonable? Should I let him do it how he wants?

I will note that I do not want an expensive ring (kind of prefer moissonite) and I plan on getting him a nice watch or something else similar in value. We have a very equal relationship when it comes to things like that.
>>
>>25109727
i can appreciate that, the fact that someone knows what they want to do is respectable
>>
>>25112206
Honestly, maybe it won't be as bad as your brain amps it up too me. I have extreme anxiety and stage freight, so I automatically think the worst of situations. And beyond that though, the moment still would lie between you too. You focusing on his as he's on his knee holding a ring, uttering those words to you.
>>
>>25109372

Straight up ask "Will you marry me?", do the one knee thing. Not in a completely public forum, public proposals are essentially acts of social pressure.
>>
>>25109372
I never cared before, and my gf and I are pretty upfront about the fact that we want to get married, so we just talked about what she'd prefer.
>>
>>25111925
How are you defining small? I love smaller-than-average dicks, but I draw the line at a micropenis.
>>
>>25112206
Are you fat or physically disfigured? Nobody cares, go wild or die unfulfilled son.
>>
>>25110237
Being busy mostly. IDGAF if I'm coming off as clingy.
>>25109727
As long as your goal isn't smothering the relationship do what you want with it.
>>25110341
Intelligence, looks, personality, height, wealth.
>>25111925
Men are usually selfish lovers and never learn how to please properly. Guys with big dicks are worse but at least they have big dicks and we can feel them.. (not helping the epidemic I know.)

Guys: how actually important is it that your GF may or may not have children? I have one kid, am decent looking and still feel forever alone.
>>
>>25114804
For me I would struggle raising someone else kid, but i wouldn't rule it out.
>>
>>25114804
Most of us would be wary about a serious relationship unless the kid is old enough. Because we know you will always place your kid before us.

If you're okay with just sex then no problem.
>>
>>25114804
If you're in your 20's it's gonna be hard to find a guy that wants to date a girl with a kid. As you get older it'll be easier
>>
>>25109372
If she were someone I'd go on long walks with, I'd prepare something special. Like I'd have my friends set up a bunch of candles on a nearby beachside, so that when they were lit it's spell out "Marry me (name)", and I'd slowly walk her to that spot while acting like nothing's up the entire walk.
>>
Girls: you have been seeing a guy for a few weeks. You've had fun together and great sex. Then suddenly without warning you ghost him. How would you react if he wrote to you one last time asking for closure? For any kind of answer?
>>
>>25113355

I'm barely 5" and thin.

>>25114804

Well at least you're not lying like the other skanks.
>>
File: Why men won't get married.jpg (1MB, 2204x2913px) Image search: [Google]
Why men won't get married.jpg
1MB, 2204x2913px
>>25109372
>Getting married
>Ever
>>
>>25114804
>that your GF may or may not have children?
it's always the same issue.
people think you're trying to take advantage of someone else, because you're a mother with a child. like you're trying to go into a made nest, do you understand what i mean? german here.
can't phrase it right.
we are kind of wealthy. our house is very big, we're neighbours to a famous EU parlamenterian, lots of doctors and judges. we hit it "pretty good" there.
my brother is really fat, not that well educated and a butcher. and he was hit on by some chick from work. she was really cute, like really. he told me about her and didn't tell me about her kid. he didn't think it was that important. when she first stayed at our house i noticed a child seat in the back and before that i didn't even question her intentions. my brother is a nice guy, so i figured, why wouldn't she hit on him?
let's forward to after their breakup, so that you understand what i'm trying to say.
a couple of weeks later she started hitting on me and no idea how she got my number she started texting me. i never told my brother about this and never replied after her intentions where obvious.
i never even talked to her before that chat.

that's just what most people think because that's just what happens the most.

i feel so bad when a nice woman is being judged like that, just because of other whores like that. i still don't generalize people who are like that, why wouldn't they want a better home for their kid besides dating someone new, because the old partner was a terrible choice and they just love their child?

best of luck to you, i hope you find someone good
>>
For girls : how much of a bummer is a small penis on a guy you like ? And if you got a small one, do you think a girl as pretty/sexy as you deserves a bigger one ?
>>
>>25115170
>i noticed a child seat in the back
of her car*.

>>25111925
>it's not like we chose this fate
why bother trying to make it work with a bitch who's only into a big dick?
chose to cross out a woman like that and live without problems.
idon't fuck 24/7 with a big dick, i still fap from time to time. jesus mate, dickproblems on 4chan became a real issue here, try to avoid insecuritythreads here.
>>
>>25114804
>kids or no kids prior

It's never bothered me, and I've dated a few women with children from prior relationships/marriages with different age gaps; I'm 28.

I'm fortunate to really enjoy children, and have helped raise younger brothers from birth until about 5 and 7 after my father passed away. My last relationship was with an older woman who's daughter was 15, so it was easy. We had an older brother/little sister relationship and we still keep in touch and play video games today.

Girls: For those of you who have been in relationships with guys in Fire/EMS/Police (or know someone who has), what could we do to help ease your mind while away for graveyard, 24/48 hour shifts, or month or more long deployments? Kind of a ballpark question for soc, but curious.
>>
>>25114804
Doesn't seem like many are giving what I would consider as my answer.

Kids are an absolute no, only 10/10 looks and money would change that for me. I love kids though, so it's not that. It's the idea of spending my resources on someone else's child. I want to have my own kids, and would love a big family. But if date someone who already has a child that means the resources I have to give up to take care of that child are not available for my own kid. It's essentially killing one of my potential children in order to raise the child of a man who was no good.

I also highly doubt I could ever love a non biological child like my own, and I would wind up being very preferential to my children over the step child, which wouldn't be fair. Some men can do it, but not me. And it has nothing to do with a whore stigma for me, it's all about what the implications of that child would mean for my own children that I want.
>>
>>25109372
>How important is planning a proposal to your future wife?
Before even knowing the wife or whether you want to marry her???
>>
>>25110341
>Height, Wealth, Looks, Intelligence, Personality.

Intelligence, Personality, Looks, Height, Wealth.
>>
>>25115176
Nah. I don't mind.
If I'm seeing his penis I probably care about him enough to get over it.
>>
>>25114811
Well, from my perspective my son already has a dad.
>>25115709
If you offered to pay for something for my kid I would have second thoughts. Even though I mentioned my son had a dad I couldn't be with a man who had his own kids and didn't care for mine because I sure as hell would care for his.
>>
>>25110341
Personality, Looks, Intelligence, Wealth, Height.
>>
Where's an easy place to go online to talk to girls? Not even to hit on them, or chase them down. Just to talk.
>>
Legit question for the females in this thread.
How hard is it to tell a guy that you are not interested when you aren't? Instead of ghosting some one and ignoring them just say something? Is that too much effort?
>>
>>25117250
99% of the time when I let a guy down, one of the following scenarios happens:

1. "You weren't that hot anyway. I was just asking you out out of pity!"
2. "Fuck you, bitch."
3. *threatens me for apparently leading him on*
4. *says okay but then asks me out again soon*
5. *gives me a pity party about how no girls go out with him*

Ghosting is way easier.
>>
>>25116468
join discord servers
>>
>>25109372

In Alaska, on the coast. It's about the only time I think with any feminine impulse; even then it's masculine. I'd like to go backpacking with her, fish on the coast and end it on the Seward docks.

She was born in Fairbanks.
>>
File: dancing_otter.gif (344KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_otter.gif
344KB, 320x240px
>>25117417

Or else I'd do some bullshit I don't know about like having a husky give it to her on it's head. Which would make a whole lot of sense. As far as marriage, I'd do it back in my state- Montana. Next to Glacier. Is what it is and Farbanks sucks.

I met her on a charter in Resurrection Bay.
>>
>>25117250
Ghosting is far easier. I enjoy talking to guys and sometimes I'm interested. The problem is in real life and more so on /soc/ you say they're not your type or say you're not interested and guys get nasty. They begin to break down your character and self esteem right there before your eyes. It's far safer even physically to begin the ghosting process. But basically an extension of this.
>>25117250
>>
>>25117594
Ugh I mean, an extension of
>>25117344
>>
>>25114919
Like I owe him it.
>>
>>25115132
You're only supposed to marry virgins

http://waitingtillmarriage.org/study-definite-link-between-premarital-sex-cohabitation-and-divorce/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733220/Women-don-t-sleep-wedding-happier-marriages-men-play-field-without-worry-study-finds.html

http://www.ptm.org/01PT/JulAug/revenge.htm
>>
>>25118369
>thinking this has anything to do with sex and not everything to do with religion
>>
>>25117594
>>25117344
>ghosting is easier
Disgusting cowards.
>>
>>25118509
>"Having previous sexual partners greatly increased the likelihood that a woman would have a secondary sex partner. In particular, a woman with 4 or more male sex partners prior to her primary relationship was about 8.5 times more likely to have a secondary sex partner than a woman with no previous sex partners." (Forste, Renata and Koray Tanfer. "Sexual Exclusivity among Dating, Cohabiting, and Married Women." Journal of Marriage and the Family 58, no. 1 (1996): 33-47.)

>"It is clear that an intimate premarital relationship limited to a woman's husband does not affect the risk of marital disruption. However, having at least one other intimate relationship prior to marriage is linked to an increased risk of divorce (from 53% to 166%). There is a substantially higher risk of marital dissolution if the woman both had sex with another man and cohabited with him (166% vs. 53%-119% for other patterns of premarital relationships involving someone other than one's husband, a difference that is statistically significant)." (Teachman, Jay. "Premarital Sex, Premarital Cohabitation, and the Risk of Subsequent Marital Dissolution among Women." Journal of Marriage and Family 65, no. 2 (2003): 444-455.)

With respect to this study, Professor Teachman states:
>"I control for a wide range of potentially confounding variables that have been identified in the literature… race, religion, education, parental education, parental marital history, premarital births and conception, and spouse homogeneity with respect to race, religion, and age."

Furthermore, the Teachman study referenced showed that women who marry religous or very religious men have a higher divorce rate. See the analysis of Model 1 by Barbara Foster in "Learning From Jay Teachman's Premarital Sex, Cohabitation and Divorce: The Broken Link."
>>
>>25118538
I've read the bullshit studies connected to your meme infograph, and none of them are actual science at all, nor do they mention things like race or religion or education. Saying "lol well yeah I thought of that" and not including the data isn't real research, sorry.
>>
>>25118563
>none of them are actual science
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journal_of_Marriage_and_Family
>The Journal of Marriage and Family is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the National Council on Family Relations

>not including the data isn't real research
The data that was used was published by the National Survey for Family Growth, a subset of the Center for Disease Control. All the data is freely available.

Your argument hinges on ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies, neither of which hold up against facts.
>>
>>25118538
In my experience it's been the men who have been hoes. I'm loyal and faithful asf
>>
>>25110237
I'd say half and half. Sometimes Im in class and sometimes I just don't want to seem to into it. How quick she texts back at 1 or 2 am will tell you how into you she is. If shes into you she'll stay up late talking to you and be quicker about it since she has nothing to do
>>
File: aftr diaz 10 10 000 1750.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
aftr diaz 10 10 000 1750.gif
494KB, 500x324px
>>25109372
>Ask the opposite gender questions~
>For guys: How important is planning a proposal to your future wife? Do you have an idea of how you'd like to do it?
first off
marrage isnt in the picture for me atm or even likely in the future its something for old folks to talk about and lawyers to monkey about in my affairs .... so no
the extensive things i do for my SO are real and solid with some attention to detail but not something that would actually compare to what many women would do as im just not that wrapped up into others as my labors are likely going to be overlooked ..... i imagine it like all the effort women do to look great when they go out and a guy like me will just notice ahh nice shoes and your glitter eye shadow or whatever 2-3 things when she has done 75 things like shave her legs pluck this and that fixed her hair tried on 15 outfits shopped for 6 days endless shit for me to notice 2-3 things
fuck that [>_<]
lets get to the other side of the picture now
>Ask the opposite gender questions~
I lay pipe for extensive amounts of time skipping foreplay /just no time for it
Id like to spoil my gal more in bed she is into many hardcore situations which is new for me ... i want to be on the fast track to making both of us content
i like risky stuff as i was molested at age 7 and getting caught or fear of getting caught is what allows me to cum and not pump for a couple of hours
btw thx anon
>>
For girls:

What's the easiest way to get laid in a small town suburb? Tinder has failed me.
>>
File: 1465600467764.gif (603KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1465600467764.gif
603KB, 200x189px
>>25109372
As long as I don't break down in tears doing it, whatever's fine.

>Implying I'll ever get to that point
>>
>>25115872
You might, but in the back of your mind I bet you would think back to a previous better one and wish for that instead
>>
I'm a relatively young guy and very well off. I run a very successful business. But my problem is that I'm pretty much socially retarded. I really want to find love, but i don't know where to start and i don't know HOW to subtly test if someone is into me for who i am or for my money.
I look forward to advice from either gender.
Oh, and please state your gender.
Thank you very much in advance!
>>
>>25121317
Female.

Don't tell you have money. Be yourself and work on your annoying rich boy tendencies. I have a rich friend and I'm not As well off and he will expect I can afford to let him eat my food and smoke my cigarettes like money grows on trees. Things like that are a dead give away haha. He's my best friend and it would never get between us but sometimes I get mad.
>>
>>25121347
Does he give you food and cigs?
I feel like with my good friends it's share and buy drinks for each other and it mostly evens out
>>
>>25121166
I genuinely don't care.
As long as he gets me off, whether he has a 4 incher or a monster cock, I don't care.
>>
For Girl
If you're on your period how the fuck do you deal with changing your pad/tampon out and about?
Like you go to a guys house or a party or w/e on your period and have to change your pad/tampon wtf do you do?
>>
File: friendzone-4.jpg (75KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone-4.jpg
75KB, 350x233px
>>25109727
> work hard yet are poor because most of the work is prepping for a future career?
Do you have your own place? Do you have your own car? Do you have enough disposable income to date? Can you afford all this on your own without mommy and daddy?

If the answer is no to any of those questions, get your career, then find me. I want a man who has his shit together, not a man who has shit.
>>
>>25121463
What if he's into giving oral, rimming and body worship rather than getting blowjobs all the time?
>>
>>25121487
... It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp. I went to a party last night, and just like a normal human, I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon because I brought some in my purse. Is it really that confusing?
>>
>>25118601
>using wikipedia as a legitimate, scholarly source for information
Try again.
>>
>>25121554
That'd be a shame because I like giving head.

But, yeah. As long as we have fun in bed, it doesn't matter much.
>>
>>25121885
The Wikipedia link was just a description of the scholarly source, the Journal of Marriage and Family. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.
>>
>>25121347
I don't have any such "rich boy tendencies". I don't spend my money at all. I just work very hard. I'm quite generous but never wasteful. I don't ever take anything from anyone. I save for some unknown future.
>>
>>25121901
Well I don't mind getting blown but my ex always got pissed because it takes me like a half hour to cum from that.

How would you feel about oral in casual settings, like blowing a guy while he's playing vidya or sitting on his face while you're busy with something?
>>
File: gif.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
1MB, 245x140px
Girls: Do you like skinny guys?
do you care about muscles or do any of you prefer slender nubile young boys? Female pedos are hot
>>
File: Dr Who Reaction.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Who Reaction.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
Women:

Why on Earth do some of you think you have the right to be such a bitch online?

I don't assume that all of you do this, but I do assume a woman is going to understand a woman's mind better than I am, and this isn't even a "I'm being horrible because a guy wasn't getting the hint before" kind of thing, this is literally even before conversation has begun just going out of your way to be as unpleasant and standoff-ish as possible.

What is the deal?
>>
Girls: Why do you treat me with such disdain just because I'm not attractive even though you know absolutely nothing about me

Whenever I meet new people in any non-work context I can see the contempt/disgust in the eyes of all the women there
>>
Ok so, have any of you ladies heard of a friend having a foot fetish? Like for the woman to want her feet to be rubbed and worshipped? Further more what about guys that like smelly feet? Have my gf's been tolerating me or is it possible they'd get something out of me enjoying them on a super animalistic level?
>>
q for women: why do you buy your partners so many drinks before you fuck? it reduces penile performance and by 25-30 you really oughta know this.

like, get back from the bar, think we're just gonna hang out and sober up, but by 3am she's ripping my pants off and I'm like... shit, jack daniels fucked up my dick, now I gotta eat this bitch out and lord knows she's gonna have that late-night-at-a-bar flavor
>>
>>25114804
obviously you're not forever alone if you've already procreated

forever alone would mean you've never had anyone and never will. you probably will again, idiot.
>>
Gals - You meet a guy and everything works out great. Problem is, you want kids and he wants to put it off in order to invest time in big goals - travelling abroad etc. Let's say, hypothetically, this means not bearing children until your 30s (assuming you're both somewhere in your 20s). Would you accept it or not, and under what criteria? I understand there's a lot of variables that factor into this, but I'm curious to know your thoughts.
>>
>>25111925
Women believe that everyone gets what they deserve. Sp if you have a small dick, they assume you deserve to have a small dick.
>>
A question for guys:
How do you feel about girls who masturbate a lot? Like a minimum of once a day a lot...
>>
Girls: What did it feel like to lose your virginity?
>>
>>25122899
That seems fairly reasonable. As long as it's before 35, I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>25109372
It would depend on the relationship, I personally would never ask unless I was about 95% sure that she was going to say yes, then I'd tailor it for her because our relationship would be special. Some would want a big show, others would prefer just a ring and an approximate time to get married.

>>25114804
I like kids in general, dating a girl with kids is more difficult because you have to consider being a step parent eventually, but if I liked you and wanted to pursue dating you, a child would not deter me at all. I might even try to include the kid when you thought that would be appropriate.

>>25123012
I'm pro female masturbation and women knowing what they enjoy, and while I try not to judge, I see it as more preferable for her to chronically masturbate than to have lots of casual partners.
>>
>>25123012

i had a best friend with hyper-sexuality/nymphomania, so... only once a day lol?

i know girls are either very open about masturbation or very private about it, which can confuse guys and has the effect of giving mixed signals.
>>
>>25109372
Its not really that important. I plan to do it in a romantic dinner, in a very personal way, nothing flamboyant.

Girls: how important are looks for you when looking for a romantic partner?
And how much does a good personality compensate for an average face/looks.
>>
>>25123012
I don't mind, to be honest I'd want to masturbate with her sometimes.
>>
File: tiltmode_004.jpg (281KB, 551x733px) Image search: [Google]
tiltmode_004.jpg
281KB, 551x733px
>>25123012
>Like a minimum of once a day a lot
Ah, you're quite the horny one, eh? Eh, where I come from, that's pretty normal. I hail from >>>/d/, though. You don't happen to be a /d/eviant as well, do you? You may check it out if you're looking for new stuff to schlick to.

Anyway, it's probably pretty normal anyhow. I agree with >>25123604, and I'd also like to add that I'd happily eat her out as often as she likes.
>>
>>25111925
these bitches are autistic.
look, dude.your dick is fine. I can't speak for beta females, but I wouldn't hate someine just for having a small dick. desu if it matters it pribably means whatever girl you're talking to doesnt know how to masturbate properly and wants you and every big dicked guy to do all the bullshit work for her. Just find a nice girl who likes you for other shit like your tounge. :P
im joking but seriously, you and your penis will find love too.
>>
>>25110237
90% not wanting to seem clingy, 10% busy. I don't bother with people I wouldn't want to talk to.

>>25110341
Personality, looks, intelligence, height, wealth.

>>25111925
I like small dicks, unless it's a literal micropenis. A dick is a dick.

>>25122899
I would accept it, that's my plan anyway. It's more stable for the kid if we have more saved up.
>>
girls: is 5.5" (5.9 on a good day) x 5" enough to get the job done?
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (21KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
21KB, 500x495px
>>25110237
85% is being busy. 10% is being too tired 5% is just not feeling like talking to anyone.

>>25115176
>on a guy you like?
you mean like as in want to have a long lasting relationship with or fuck?
it's kinda meh if its someone i'd like to date.
I'd be pissed if it was just some dude who wanted to fuck.

>do you think a girl as pretty/sexy as you deserves a bigger one ?
..what the fuck? who do you know sits there and thinks "omg i deserve some big titties cause im such a masculine man. that's a weird question my dude.

>>25110341
personality, height, looks, inteligence, wealth

i need cute short dumb guys man. i just can't give it up.

>>25116468
hmu ;)

>>25121487
oh dude. you can flush tampons. i never go to guys houses tho so i dunno man. wanna hear a secret? girls batrooms have special trashcans just for pads. if im at someones house and cant secretly sneak out to put it in a dumpster outside id just wrap it in toilet paper and put it in a bathroom trash can man.

>>25122001
yes.

>>25122678
you know how 4chan has a lot of autistic guys who do nothing but shitpost and say stupid shit and rage? yeah. girls have that same issue. it's just superiority ssues and bullshit.

>>25122701
im sure you're great man. I'm sorry people are mean to you.

Guys: why don't you like girls with common sense?
and one more
do you actually care about the women you date irl? do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya? am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (73KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
73KB, 300x301px
>>25123012

Works for me.

>>25124173

>Guys: why don't you like girls with common sense?

The women I've met with common sense I'm simply not attracted to. Attraction isn't everything, but it's certainly something and if there's nothing about you I find physically attractive, no amount of common sense is going to make me want to engage in coitus with you.

>do you actually care about the women you date irl?

It's a case-by-case basis. Depends how easy they make it, I suppose. If it's super easy, I'll go on a date and probably lose interest. I'm a bit like a cat, I suppose.

>"do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya?"

Again, it's a case by case basis. Caring about somebody online's a dicey one, because if you're never going to meet said person, then what is the point in emotionally investing. Though having said that, I have just stopped talking to people on whimsy before, but equally I have online friends who are now irl friends I've known for years, so... Swings and roundabouts.

>"am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?"

Tbqh, I'd estimate that alot of these guys are generally rather respectable men in their everyday lives. Same with the men in chatrooms who talk to underage girls and inform us all of their perversions. It's just that the internet voids any sense of causality in these actions due to anonymity and a lack of connections.
>>
File: 1487198331289.gif (4MB, 634x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487198331289.gif
4MB, 634x340px
For girls: is it a turnoff if a guy is Bi?
>>
>>25124235
Turn on. I would let you fuck guys.
>>
>>25124173
>I'd be pissed if it was just some dude who wanted to fuck.

Pissed ? Why ? You can just leave and hurt his feelings by calling him small, right ?

>that's a weird question my dude.
I've heard this somewhere. It's like, if you're pretty and you're with an ugly guy, you'd be like a treasure being purchased at a very low price, get it ? Like you're worth more. You want to be with someone in your league, and penis size is one of the factor. That if you're so sexy and big tits and pretty, you feel like you deserve a handsome chad with a big penis.

You know what, forget it. You women are all the same
>>
File: 1490861221303.jpg (132KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490861221303.jpg
132KB, 1080x1920px
>>25124259
I like a Chad sure. It's mostly about that conversational spark though, I won't give boring people a second chance. I personally go for guys way out of my league and life is lonely and sad. Don't blame your self esteem issues on me though with the "all women are the same." rhetoric. Sorry.

>I'd estimate that alot of these guys are generally rather respectable men in their everyday lives.
I was just saying to my sister in law today that social media dating and even Kik sharing is so frustrating because of this reason. Show me your daily respectable self instead of that creep, I lose total respect for guys that go from telling me their interests to talking to me like we are participating in a porno within the first two minutes. Sadly tinder, snap chat, POF all the kinds of apps devolve into a cesspit of this crap and they're a fairly normalized way of getting to know people these days, especially if you're like me and aren't exactly a social butterfly and have terrible anxiety in face to face situations
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587KB, 1200x1750px
>>25124339
>"I was just saying to my sister in law today that social media dating and even Kik sharing is so frustrating because of this reason. Show me your daily respectable self instead of that creep, I lose total respect for guys that go from telling me their interests to talking to me like we are participating in a porno within the first two minutes."

The truth of the matter is I think women underestimate just how, for the most part anyway, cost-benefit the male thought process is.

Put it this way. Success in sex and relationships is not guaranteed for a man unless he is an 8 or above. That is simple fact; if you haven't won the genetic lottery as a man, you have to put the work in. You could argue this is the same for women, but even fat bitches get laid more than fat bastards do, so... yeah, c'est la guerre.

Anyway, my point in this is for the vast majority of men, there's probably more sexual gratification of some varying degree in being your average Tinder/kik jackass than there is playing the long game. Take into account a woman can change her mind on you in an instant. May as well, go straight in for the kill and if it does work... onto the next one.

"Sadly tinder, snap chat, POF all the kinds of apps devolve into a cesspit of this crap and they're a fairly normalized way of getting to know people these days, especially if you're like me and aren't exactly a social butterfly and have terrible anxiety in face to face situations."

They cater to a mode of courtship and sexual selection that a modern society is not built upon, in earnest.

Personally, I don't do Tinder. I am very anti-promiscuity in both sexes. And because people have become so used to meeting people on Tinder, day game is that much harder because apparently it's become so abnormal to be approached irl.
>>
>>25124459
I'm not particularly promiscuous either but those apps do open up a whole lot of chances it's just a shame that people are either vapid or creepy.
I don't find it that easy to get laid though, female or male, thick or thin it's hard enough for anyone.
>>
File: Purge.jpg (67KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Purge.jpg
67KB, 750x600px
>>25124470

For society to right itself, things like Tinder and PoF shouldn't be given a market. But alas, until the right wing uprising they shall continue to have one.
>>
>>25124459
>Put it this way. Success in sex and relationships is not guaranteed for a man unless he is an 8 or above. That is simple fact; if you haven't won the genetic lottery as a man, you have to put the work in. You could argue this is the same for women, but even fat bitches get laid more than fat bastards do, so... yeah, c'est la guerre.

this is absolutely degenerate

if you are hunting for people on the meatmarket known as tinder, then you are going to find other people browsing the meatmarket known as tinder. it is a jewish invention that is meant to uproot the stable western family, to lubricate the way for refugees (i.e. more working poor to subvert and abuse with lending and usury)

if you live in a non-shit area, go to church and find yourself a nice, christian waifu. it doesn't mean you have to believe in it literally, but you can probably rest assured that if you donate your time and faith into a religion and believe it will bring you good things, one of those things will be a faithful partner

athiesm is a redpill, but the bigger redpill is that religion isn't about god, it's about sharing social values and having a social pedigree that proves you arent the kind of walking sperm dispenser who hungrily browses tinder whenever the SO isn't in the room
>>
File: Disapproval.gif (2MB, 660x512px) Image search: [Google]
Disapproval.gif
2MB, 660x512px
>>25124488

>Explaining /pol/ to a /pol/ack.
>>
>>25124491
i know lots of dudes who get with girls by being funny and confident, in fact that's how i land them too. be funny, intelligent, and engaging, make them feel comfortable around you.

i get cute girls asking me out and i'm maybe a 5 or 6. i don't meet them on tinder though, i put on a nice shirt and a pair of slacks, i don't wear white socks with black shoes, and i go to classy, popular bars where white people play negro music* and strike up conversations when the band is on break

you'll find neo-depression birds who are in their late teens and early 20s who are intelligent and don't find comfort in the chads orbiting in their vastly populated friendzones.

*negro music means blues and jazz, not hiphop
>>
>>25124167
Dick size doesnt matter as much as how you use it. Guys on this board can't seem to get that through their heads
>>
>>25123261
Looks are nice, but personality is key. Ive dated hot guys who are total bores with no personality and more average guys with great personalities. I liked them better
>>
>>25111925
I prefer small to medium than huge ones. As long as it isnt a micropenis. If you have a micropenis but can get me off in other ways than penetration than thats acceptable
>>
>>25124521
The be attractive, don't be unattractive rule doesn't exist in real life am I right?
So sick of being cast as shallow because of how I may look :/
Please be interesting.
>>
>>25124173
>why don't you like girls with common sense?

if you walk around with the perspective that you are a fountain of common sense, it doesn't come off as thoughtful, it comes off as annoying.

if you want guys to appreciate you for intelligence, then learn to project it in a way that isn't so easy to default on ("common sense"). if it's truly common sense then stating the fact is redundant. add something to the conversation, learn to read the person you're talking to, and pull him into the conversation if it's something you wanna talk about. maybe he has something to offer that might change your perspective, or maybe his perspective will change if you treat life like an inquisitive person instead of an insistent person

>do you actually care about the women you date irl? do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya? am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?

i don't keep dating someone if i feel like it's going nowhere after a month. i might stay friends with her, but i'm not one of those guys who keeps chicks on my phone in case my tinder date falls through and i need a booty call. i know guys like that, and i hate guys like that.

unfortunately, it's easy for people to pretend to be someone they aren't online. you need to meet people in real life and get to know them if you find yourself getting hurt a lot because of the internet
>>
>>25124173
I love girls with common sense, hard to find though.

yes

>do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya?

Sometimes, if I feel a connection.
Relationships take time to develop and some people need real, long time connection to develop feelings.
>>
>>25124535
I mean being attracted to the person is kind of a necessary component of a relationship. But it doesnt mean the person has to be looking like a male model. It really depends on the girl individually how important looks are to her. But for me, a relatively average looking girl, the traits that matter to me are someone who is educated, has goals in life/career trajectory, is kind, funny is a huge plus, gets along well with me, has similar views/values to me, treats me well, and someone I am physically attracted to. Being exceptionally good looking of course would be a great bonus, but its not a requirement. Someone that I find cute is just fine.
>>
>>25124535
what do you mean? why would someone think you are shallow?
>>
>>25124572
Blonde
7-8
>>
>>25124574
if you're really worried about people kind of giving you a pass because they have a preconceived notion about you, do something to shatter it. wear something weird, say something weird, let your personality come out.

attractive girls who have a weird sense of humor or are passionate about unusual things are the cat's pajamas
>>
>>25124559
Okay, you've got some requirements. But what can you offer for them?
Why would someone with good looks, career, intelligence and stuff treat you special?
>>
>>25124604
Because those are traits that I have, and I prefer not dating people behind me in life. I had an ex back when i was 18-21 and he was 7 years older. Sadly, he was a high school dropout working in retail without any real goals or direction in life. I dont want to be a provider. I want to be with someone on an equal plane.
>>
>>25124604
>>25124622
Also, I will note that I have already found my life partner who I am compatible with :)
>>
To women: What is it about younger significant others that draws such an affinity?
Fantasies? Hopeless romanticism? Inexperience and innocance? Unusual maturity or..?
>>
>>25124622
>>25124625
Nice to see) It's good as long as it's about equality and being in the same league
Maybe it's just my experience, but all the requests for non-average guys usually come from average or lower-than-average girls and it's really painfull when your partner turns out to be more like a pet
>>
>>25124662
I don't like younger men at all, and I'm pretty sure most other women also wouldn't date a guy that's younger than them by more than a year. Where did you get this idea from?

Guys: would you ever date someone you don't see a future with?
>>
>>25124516
ok thanks.

another question for women: the only social media account I have is on Goodreads and I plan on making a LinkedIn soon (If those even count?). Is this a red flag?
>>
>>25124682
From own experience, didn't mean to sound like it's anything common, thus asking, whilist probably should more clearly direct it to the few who do.
>>
>>25124693
Not for me, it's actually a green flag because I don't have social media either. I realise I'm an anomaly though.

>>25124701
Is English your first language? You have a really strange manner of writing.
>>
>>25124783
That'd be a no, athough guess it wouldn't be the main reason anyway.
>>
>>25123012
I'm the same.
Would be great to find a partner with matching libedo.
Would suggest I help out when the urge strikes
>>
>>25123012
If we were in a relationship and I was physically attracted it wouldn't matter that much, since I'd be able to keep up.

I think the personal connection and attraction helps heighten libido for me.
>>
For women:
1. Say you meet a guy at a party, end up talking a lot, really connecting. Should he try and take it physical and at least get a kiss so you know he is attracted, or would you see that moving too fast?
2. When it actually gets to bedroom time, I lift a bit(doesn't look that way but am strong) and kind of like to be a bit dom, as in throw her around, maybe pin both wrists down with a hand etc.
Is this something I should talk about first? Save till after the first encounter?
I feel like just going for it is a big turnon for ones who like it, but it might be too intimidating for some and they could be too shy to let me know
>>
>>25124682
>would you ever date someone you don't see a future with?
Yes.
Your question was very open, so it depends on the circumstances but reasons I would
>She makes me happy right now
>Not wanting to be alone
>Relationship innertia
I'm a bit of an oddity in that I don't really want kids or marrying so take my advice with a grain of salt
>>
>>25124682

Being a white nationalist who's dated outside of my race... Yes. It's a nice waste of time, but it's ultimately a waste of time, so I try to avoid it unless completely enamoured with such a woman.
>>
File: 1488771438177.png (147KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488771438177.png
147KB, 254x252px
>>25109372
I don't plan on ever getting married and if I do it'll be to some dumb submissive cunt who's only purpose will be to care for my offsprings(all boys).

Marriage is a joke, faithfulness is a joke, nowadays it's better to just stay single and do what I want since the odds are against me in both the dating game and the marriage game so why play a losing game?

For girls: Circumcised or uncircumcised?
>>
>>25124682
I wouldn't. I think it'd be a disservice to the person that you're dating, having to eventually split up. I don't like being the one doing the breaking up, and thankfully I've never had to.
>>
For girls:
How important is experience for you? Would it be weird if a 25y old guy didn't even kiss a girl even once?
>>
>>25123012
>once a day
>a lot
You gotta get those numbers up! Those are rookie numbers!
>>
>>25125040
Dude, stop browsing this God forsaken website and get out of your basement instantly!
>>
File: Good_goy.jpg (23KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
Good_goy.jpg
23KB, 312x342px
>>25125004

Yes, you are a very good goy indeed, hehehehe
>>
>>25125107
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: fit_pepe_sip.jpg (389KB, 875x1238px) Image search: [Google]
fit_pepe_sip.jpg
389KB, 875x1238px
>>25125110

I don't know, I think i'll stick around for a bit friendo.
>>
>>25125149
>sip meme
>pepe
>/pol/
I hope you at least lift and aren't just a meme spouting faggot
>>
File: Mentos_fresh.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mentos_fresh.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>25125159

I actually do lift, in fact /fit/ was my introduction to 4Chan more then a year ago. Why do you feel the need for such aggression and nastiness?
>>
>>25125086
I'm just not so good with girls and am a quite passive guy. I don't know how to approach them without being selfish.
>>
File: 1470539619866.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470539619866.gif
36KB, 720x720px
Male here,
We have all heard the phrase "it's not the size that matters it's how you use it"

I'd like to ask, how DO I use this thing?
>>
>>25124585
I do wear wild things and I'm not afraid of my personality. I'm extremely giving and nice too and if I had a penny for the amount of times people say so me "you're so sweet, I expected you to be a total bitch." I always ask why and hair and makeup shouldn't be a marker for attitude or comportment as a whole.
>>
>>25124459
>anti-promiscuity
>On /soc/
How does that work?

>>25124173
Let me guess, you're Not Like The Other Girls?
>>
>>25126557
>do you actually care about the women you date irl? do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya? am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?

Weirdly, I actually care about every girl I talk to online, even if I don't really want anything sexual or romantic from them. Also there are assholes and good people on both sides, don't assume all men are bad just because of a couple examples, and if you find a good one, then don't just sit around waiting, go for him.
>>
>>25126567
I think you responded to the wrong post, dude.
>>
>>25126738
You are correct. My bad
>>
>>25109372
If I were in love with someone enough to be proposing to them, the only important thing would be planning it so that she would say yes, because otherwise I lose everything. Speaking frankly, men don't generally have the luxury of having things go as they'd like them to in relationships, it's more a matter of putting in enough time and effort to prevent losing the relationship or going through a bunch of extra suffering over forgetting something.
>>25114804
It's not about the kid, it's about the mental issues I assume come with it.
It used to be an honorable thing to be a father to a kid who wouldn't have one otherwise. Now chivalry of any sort is disparaged and women are encouraged from birth to externalize all of their problems and distance themselves from self-awareness, so I wouldn't even consider getting involved with a woman with a kid, and would just assume she'll use the kid to get to me. Have you seen American Hustle, where JLaw does probably her best acting work yet playing that brilliantly hate-able wife? I mean, it's so good and so real that you actually start to feel bad for the guy, that whole thing actually turns him from "character I don't care about" to "character I care about a little" just through feeling bad for him from that. If you haven't seen it, you should see it. It perfectly encapsulates what men fear about getting involved with a woman with a kid, and without resorting to a lot of dramatic "oh no she so crazy she killed her kid" or anything like that. If you want to get a guy and you have a kid, it will be very helpful to watch that movie and make sure you at no point come off as anything like JLaw's character. In fact just awareness of this could by itself help you find married bliss.
>>
>>25124173

Guys: why don't you like girls with common sense?
I do, some guys don't because either they want to be the more organized one or they fear rejection.

do you actually care about the women you date irl? do you actually care about women you flirt with online or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya? am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?
I don't really date casually in real life, if I don't see a potential long term match, I politely say so. I actually prefer to have some kind of friendship/ personal relationship with the girls I flirt with online, it's a richer experience for me. Just a couple of times has it been kinda just porn. A lot of people are looking for different things, most guys want instant gratification, at least imho
.>>25124535 there are unattractive bores of each sex.
>>25124682
Personally, I would not, we might be friends but I'd make sure that she knew that I wasn't dating her.

For women, we'll actually dudes too, what kind of conversations do you prefer to have with potential friends/ partners? Small talk? Deep talks? A specific topic or does it vary by mood/situation?
>>
>>25123012
Masturbate every day or multiple time a day and fuck lots of guys?
Enjoy your happy life, I hold nothing against you, but not for me.

Masturbate every day or multiple times a day and virgin? Let's move on to the philosophy/sociopolitics/life goals questionnaires, and then get married tomorrow if we find we're compatible.
I mean if virgin seeking mate, what you're asking is "men would you enjoy having sex at least once a day for the rest of your life?"
I'm sure there are men out there who would say no, and I'm sure even a few who don't live at their local Starbucks, but really, for the most part, the only answer to that question is:
"I feel aroused."

>>25124173
>why don't you like girls with common sense?
I'm actually going to skip the "pick one" meme and say "I do" as a short answer. Long answer is, most men are fairly stupid so they don't recognize the value of a reasonable woman. Secondary long answer is for me, personally, I've met lots of people who use the term "common sense" in different ways, from its more or less correct usage of "basic intuition, simple logic, and familiarity with the world around oneself" to just problem solving skills to, fatally, blind faith that someone is right. "It's just common sense!" is something I've heard repeated to justify a lot of stupid things, sadly. So I would need to know more than that.
HAHA you know this is 4chan right?
>do you actually care about women you flirt with online
Seems like a waste of time and I assume they aren't women to begin with, so I don't. Online, expect to be toyed with or manipulated or just led around in circles. Same thing for men as women except you have an endless queue of men all of whom will be retards and men have a limited queue of "women" they must go searching for who will likely be retards also. It's all fucked, senpai.
>>
>>25124173
>or are they just porn/ fleshlights for ya?
I assume because of the stuff I wrote above that chances of meeting a girl online are slim to nil. I don't spend my time making myself interesting or attractive to women, and a lot of men do exactly that with their whole lives and still come up with nothing, and that's irl, online is far worse.
So really the only interactions I regularly have with women online is cringing at dumb things celebrities write on Twitter, looking through artwork women make on galleries, and hoarding/fapping to the wide cornucopia of erotic pics and videos all over the internet, generally without knowing even the names of the women. If I have sauce, I add tags to the file mostly so I can provide it to another anon who might actually care. That hypothetical anon will likely just be looking for more to fap to, not to have a soul-searching conversation with the camgirl or whatever. And even if he tried to she'd think he was trying to get some fuk or being a sad pathetic desperate person, both of which might be true, and block him unless he paid her for a video or something.
Such is degeneracy.
>am i just somehow miraculously only meeting shitheads or what?
No it's just that people are retarded because they have the luxury of being retarded. Same reason a lot of tribal cultures close to the equator lived in unbroken retardation and weird shit like cannibalism for hundreds of years unbroken. The species has still yet to learn how to train individuals in self-mastery without binding them to a specific ideology. The Romans (and subsequently the Roman Catholics) took a stab at some of this stuff and actually made remarkable progress, but inevitably it had all sorts of consequences leading to the general populace eventually rejecting all of it.
Long story short, you cannot escape the stupid, you can only devote discouraging amounts of time to seeking a relationship and hope you get lucky, or "settle" and be unhappy or semi-happy.
>>
Guys: how does it feel knowing you're responsible for making women feel like they have to have sex at a young age unless they're worthless and then you still want to shame all women who have had sex before marriage because they're all "whores"
my entire teenage years I felt ashamed because I wasn't having sex but everyone else was. I had sex for the first time at 18 with someone I barely had feelings for and thought that was SO embarrassingly old. I've slept with three people total and most people would consider that "prude level" while everyone on this site would call me a whore for it. Like!! you can't win !!
>>
>>25126863
I might be an anomaly, but I have literally never seen prude used as an insult ever.

I think the only people who do actually do it are guys who are mad you aren't having sex with them.

Anyway just focus on being a good person and bettering yourself. Find some guy who you really like and treat him well, and make sure he does the same for you.

You're gonna be fine.
>>
>>25126863
You are talking / listening to dumb guys. Find some not-dumb people
>>
>>25124682
> would you ever date someone you don't see a future with?
No. But most men absolutely would. Even if they're not even looking for sex (lol), it's uplifting to talk to a woman you're attracted to and have her be interested in you or just notice you.
But I wouldn't because it takes up time without even a good chance of true intimacy and love. I have other, more important things to spend time on.
Like answering questions on /soc/ :^)

>>25126863
I'm not an Alinskyist so it feels like you're engaging complex questioning to try and get me to take the blame for something I have nothing to do with, which makes me feel glad I'm single and don't have to put up with this kind of dishonest passive-aggression.
Protip: Women CONSTANTLY call men losers for not having sex with anyone, and assholes for having sex with women who aren't them. CONSTANTLY. You've just been too self-absorbed to notice, and too well-conditioned to think of not blaming men, as a collective, for everything wrong with society or your personal life. Protip, pre-feminism/marxism/hippies there wasn't this society-wide issue of young people having no idea how they were expected to behave sexually, so before you blame da patriarchy for yet another thing, invest a little thought into the matter. Reminder that this same social upheaval is also responsible for the confused behavior of men and boys today. It's not that it was "bad" compared to all of the repression that was going on before, but it also wasn't "good". It was just a largely mindless, inevitable reaction.

Oh yeah and the "male-controlled beauty standards" women love to angst about? That shit was started during the Victorian Era. By the Queen Victorias, from the First on. So you can take that off your list of shit to blindly blame men for while you're at it.
>>
>>25126863
That's not something that I contributed too personally and don't think highly of. I try not to be judgemental on the whole.
>>
To the grills: How do you first start talking to your kind? I usually can keep a decent conversation but they are never interested.
>>
>>25126863
>how does it feel knowing you're responsible for making women feel like they have to have sex at a young age unless they're worthless and then you still want to shame all women who have had sex before marriage because they're all "whores"
You're talking about two different groups of people.

As long as you keep trying to please everyone, you'll just be miserable.
>>
>>25126863
I don't have collective guilt.
I didn't make you give in to media pressure.
I don't consider 3 bad.
You do bate 3/10 tho
>>
File: new1.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
new1.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
Do I have a jew nose?

My proposal plan.
>Step 1 Go here
http://www.mailtribune.com/storyimage/MM/20151025/ENTERTAINMENTLIFE/151029961/AR/0/AR-151029961.jpg
>Step 2 Roaring fire/lamb fon-due dinner/intense fireside sex
>step 3 Wake up early make tea/breakfast
>Step 4 Cabin faces east watch sunrise on cabin bench
>Propose as sun rising
>>
>>25126863
Honestly I wouldn't hold sleeping with people you have a relationship with against you. For me I just won't consider someone who throws themselves around easily. IE wants to fuck right off the bat.
>>
>>25126815
>what kind of conversations do you prefer to have with potential friends/ partners?
Not to be a cliche, but I really do hate small talk. If I'm comfortable with someone and they're comfortable with me enough to go into deeper topics quickly after meeting, then I know they're a keeper. This especially goes for potential boyfriends, I don't like beating around the bush. Topics should be whatever comes up.

>>25127004
That's just how some girls are, if it bothers you don't go for the girls who look like they have social media as their only hobby. They really are snooze fests to talk to.
>>
>>25121543
you sound very fat
are you all of the above things you mentioned?
>>
>>25126557
>How does that work?

Force of habit, more than anything else. My continued lurking here is becoming quite jading, though.

...And I may or may not occasionally post in the Virgin and Age Gap Threads...

>>25126863
>Implying I've ever considered modern consensus on sex and relationships right.

>Implying you deserve sympathy for caving into peer pressure.

Get out, love.

>>25121543
And what the fuck do you bring to the table exactly to merit this?

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree that a man should have his shit together. But do you cook, clean and are willing to have kids?
>>
File: 1469844313534.png (192KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
1469844313534.png
192KB, 647x647px
>>25126863
>how does it feel knowing you're responsible for making women feel like they have to have sex at a young age unless they're worthless

pretty sure we only do this to other guys.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.