[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hymen thread! Have you ever seen yours? How did you stretch it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: onceonsoc.webm (750KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
onceonsoc.webm
750KB, 640x480px
Hymen thread!
Have you ever seen yours? How did you stretch it out? Pictures are very welcome!
>>
File: Different-types-of-hymen.jpg (65KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
Different-types-of-hymen.jpg
65KB, 450x608px
i had my hymen surgically removed, had septate hymen.
>>
love this thread already
bump
>>
Methinks this is too specific of a thing.
>>
>>25109387
my gf has a septate hymen. fucking 6 MONTH WAITLIST TO GET IT REMOVED
>>
>>25111062
Might be a stupid question, but why not sterilize a knife or scissors and do it yourself?
>>
>>25111070
seems really dangerous and painful to me desu, plus the risk of fucking up as well as it won't be completely removed, also I've tried spreading it and looking for it but it's really hard to distinguish from the rest of her vaginal tissue

i would much rather let a medical professional do it properly and safely
>>
>>25111070
this IS a stupid question
>>
>>25111070
Why not just perform surgery on yourself the next time you need it?
>>
>>25108774
It looked the same from the first photo to the last

It makes me sad that some fags really believe shit like this
>>
>>25111070
It has muscle lining in it dumb dumb, I tried to cut it myself when I was younger and just ended up crying and bleeding a lot.
Didn't get it surgically removed tho just got blasted by my ex who had a tree trunk penis. Pretty sure i blacked out for most of it so i don't remember much about my first time
>>
>>25108774
Another hymen thread. Women are barely even aware of their hymen to begin with. The only people who give a shit about hymens are neckbeard virgins. If you get a real picture of a hymen you barely notice it unless it is essentially a medical condition.
>>
>>25111062
Why not just you know, break it with your dick?

Not exactly a new concept.
>>
>>25111062

So you found yourself a beautiful virgin girlfriend and you want her to be deflowered by a doctor? What kind of cuckoldry is that?
Just do it yourself, you weirdo. Share the experience with your girlfriend.
>>
>>25113657
no hymen no diamond bro
>>
>>25113667
>>25113958
>itt men who don't understand vaginas
>>
>>25113657
>The only people who give a shit about hymens are neckbeard virgins

bitter cumdumpster
>>
>>25114002
Forgot that since time immoral doctors had to break the hymen before the man was allowed to penetrate.
>>
>>25114081
then let me explain it to you, idiot

septate hymens aren't like regular hymens. regular hymens are worn down during puberty by estrogen (causing them to become more fragile and begin to wear away at the edges, preparing the vagina for sex), along with activities like masturbation or any strenuous physical activity (horseback riding and gymnastics are two common ones that cause hymens to wear down faster due to the movements). septate hymens have thicker hymen tissue than normal and more of it. this isn't a thin membrane that something could stretch out (as no one should be "breaking" anyone's hymen, and if you are, either the girl wasn't aroused or prepared enough or there wasn't enough lube involved), this is a thicker membrane that would cause serious amounts of pain to a person
>>
>>25114152
>It's the "tearing a girl's hymen is sexual violence" girl
>>
>>25114200
>girl makes a valid point concerning a specific type of hymen
"doctors and women just want to cuck me!!!"
>>
>>25114200
i'm not saying it's violence, nor am i putting the blame on anyone in particular. most people (girls included) think sex is supposed to be painful for the girl their first time, and it's really difficult for girls to relax when they're expecting it to hurt. if you feel resistance or if the girl is in pain, you should stop for a bit and try to get her more comfortable and aroused. but since we push this idea that sex for women is supposed to be painful the first time, most people just grin and bear it because they assume that it's a normal part of sex when it 100% doesn't have to be
>>
>>25114152
So theres more pain and a bit more blood, but same result in the end.
A torn hymen.

Idiot.
>>
>>25114310
See in OP how it's done
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.