[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 26 >too old for 4chan now how's it goin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>tfw 26
>too old for 4chan now
how's it goin?
>>
young punks
i remember when "milhouse isn't a meme is a meme" wasn't a meme >=(
>>
>>25106939
I'm 30. My life is basically over.
>>
>>25106939
What alternative do you suggest other than not browsing 4chan?
>>
i hang out here and I'm 26 :O
>>
>>25106939
I'm 25 and want an older female, highly doubt on here seems
>>
I'm 28 and I feel dead inside.

There's little to no joy on 4chan anymore. Only normie shit.
>>
>>25108192
Been ded since Chanology, famalam.
>>
Im 29 here
>>

#fortune goes in all fields.
>>
30 here. I realize I don't belong here pretty often and wonder if I was that stupid at that age.
>>
26, only come for tits and ass now. Try meeting up but cant connect to most find them lacking socail or anti social skills in kik conversations.
>>
37 I was here on the ground floor
>>
are you guys single, married, divorced, etc?

do any of you have kids?
>>
Married, no kids, own a house, both the wife and I have good paying jobs.
>>
25. Just made it.
Petting a dog.
>>
>>25108962
Off and on relationships, no kids that i know off.
>>
Started using 4chan at 21

35 now

Still fappin after all these years
>>
>>25106939

>do u liek mudkipz?
>epic fail guy
>rules 1&2
>niggertits

/pol/ is the last bastion of OG 4chan

>>25108962
Single. I can score no problem but finding someone marriage quality seems nigh impossible.

Some chick thinks I'm her daughter's father, but DNA says otherwise
>>
>>25108962
27/f
Married have two kids pregnant with my 3rd now.
>>
>>25109660
didnt see that coming. 3 kids with the game dude?
>>
>>25109668
What? What's a game dude lol
>>
File: 1310982475157.jpg (80KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1310982475157.jpg
80KB, 400x266px
25 yr old here

Been browsing since I was 17. Meme were so much better back then.

I find myself browsing old shit out of nostalgia. 90s cartoons, old /f/ videos, newgrounds, etc.

As time goes on the internet feels lonelier and lonelier, it's like I still browse the same websites but everyone else is new or has a different point of view. I don't know many people my own age anymore.

I miss the old habbo hotel raids :(

I've been browsing 4chan since high school and now I work all day just like my dad with my own apartment and shit that's crazy
>>
40m
Married
2 kids
Nice house
Nice cars
Bored in the wintertime. Seasonal user.
Mostly a lurker. Occasionally kik someone
Never post pics
>>
>>25106939
I just turned 26. Still a virgin but it's not like I've been looking. Don't even know how to look. Do people here ever actually meet up? Been browsing threads for years and posting info sometimes but it seems like it's a lost cause.
>>

Been here since I was 20. I miss when GETs were a thing.
>>
>>25109721
How old are your kids? What do you do for a living ?
>>
>>25109672
Same dude, I have fat fingers
>>
>>25110213
Yah they are all with my husband. I think having a bunch of "baby daddies" is nasty.
>>
28 here
good job
shit apartment

life's ok
chin up faggot
>>
34 would of been for at least 10 years you don't really give a fuck about counting accurately after 5.

Married with kid, enjoying life and having the occasional fap from the camwhore threads
>>
>>25109619
>/pol/ is the last bastion of OG 4chan

pretty much this, anti-/pol/ faggots will never admit it though
>>
25 here I started browsing back in 05 when my IT teacher left it on while he went for a coffee. Ive never got out ever since
>>
28 m

working in a job that i'm kinda meh about. but the pay is alrightish.
at his point i'm just kinda bored with everything. can't really find any excitement.
right now i kinda have the feeling life is just flying by, i fucking can't believe it's already april.......i literally don't know where the last 3 months went...

>>25106939
>how's it goin?
wasted my life and struggling to keep it together. i can't find the motivation to change my situation altough i'm fairly fed up with my current life. i need to change something but don't know how or what to do.
>>25108962
>are you guys single, married, divorced, etc?
not in a relationship currently, no kids that i know of.
>>25108192
>I'm 28 and I feel dead inside.
ditto
>>
26 m kik pandayoto ^^
>>
>>
Worked a union job to pay bills through college. Now the union job pays better than any of my prospects from my degree. Feels wierd.

I never thought I'd lose my virginity, I did just a little after high school. Now I have a ravenous mate and bang all the time. The young me would be stoked but it's not all that satisfying, even though she has a great body and likes action flicks etc. I think I just try to make her happy because I don't feel anything anymore. Like i can only enjoy life vicariously. People seem to like me, but I don't like myself.

I've been on here since 2008, yeah, it's just a time sink now. No where near as interesting or entertaining as it used to be.
>>
>>25106939
Why are you faggts so depressing?

Life isn't that bad. I know it's terrible and crippling at times but come on. We are adults. We got this shit.

I still love the chins as much as when I was 17
>>
Ugh, post in them rate threads and you have pretentious little shits who look like they're in highschool telling you that you're uncultured and have no life experience. I just wanna feel better about the fact that I'm a solo mum, I'm at least a 7 and my life basically revolves around every one else.
>>
>>25106939
single
somewhat cool job
tiny apartment in the city
usually only on r9k
It's going ok, never thought I'd make it this far
>>
Heya Grampas!

22 yr old here with stupid hair and music!! I'M CRAZYAY!

no seriously though.
Most of you guys in here aren't much older than me. We've almost all grown up with roughly the same shit.

And those in their 30's and 40's, you guys really shouldn't give a shit. Everyone wants to be young again but it's impossible. You guys will still be fuckable for a good few years yet. Do some outragous shit to remember while you still can. Live life in the moment so you can talk about "the good old days" when you were 30/40+
>>
File: bffyl.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bffyl.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
>>25106939
Turning 27 officially a month tomorrow. Home town is in an awkward phase. Yeah they hate me like no tomorrow, have 0 friends at the moment too. But cleaning my house, chilling and sorting out bills, rent and such is actually more fun really than being social. Yeh I miss it but I just feel I have had enough of it and feel more happy and confident being my own person. Life sure is strange but I'm loving observing it than suffering through it really.
>>
>>25113168
fuck off pip squeak. You need to suffer more.
>>
>>25106939
29yoM

I'm not holding out any hope soon.

>Super self conscious/self esteem/body dismorphia issue for most of schooling.
>Finall "become an adult"
>real job teaching science from primary to college
>getta job, getta car, getta laid, getta MORTgage, getta borning, getta lonelier, getta through each day

Anyway, go so bad I thought I'd "treat" myself with Bathmate and phalloplasty two years ago, see if I could "catch up" on the fomo zeitgeist.

Went from 5"7'x5" to a barely-functioning 8"2'x6"1'.

It was worth is for maybe the first eight months after full recover.
The expressions, the noises, the gossip, it's all true.

What's also true is the screaming, crying, bleeding, nope'-360-ing, mocking, sitting on your cock, shamed, being objectified, size queens, getting bashed up by pissed partners, more blood, sexual assault charges (both ways), crazy women, and severe body dismorphia.

Was it worth it?
Fuck yeah, for half a year I was a big-swinging-dick.
Afterwards? Pretty shit desu. Actually thinking of getting a reduction because, y'know, I just want to find comfy underwear again.

Sad thing is it doesn't matter, those who have never experienced it will always want it, those who have it couldn't care less.
>>
I'm unattractive, jobless, insane and about to join the 27 club in about an hour and a half
>>
>>25113552
Fuck dude....

>>25113554
You're very attractive. Sorry about the other things.
>>
>>25113554
You're attractive
>>
File: you.jpg (59KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
59KB, 630x420px
>>25113554
dude
just b urself :^)
>or a celebrity impersonator

>>25113567
>Fuck dude....
Yup. Thanks though.
>>
>>25113554
Dude is it something with our age group but do we all just really dig long hair. Like I'm deciding whether to cut fresh for the summer and year and grow it out again over time. But dam I love my long hair.
>>
>>25113602
I've been called, Mikael Ã…kerfeldt, Arrin Hanson, Jack Sparrow, d'Artagnan, Jesus and Zappa as well.
>>
>>25113621
I get Jesus and John Lennon alot. I fuck with people sometimes when buying something and say "Bless you my son" leaves them speechless.
>>
>>25113629
I tell them I died for their sins lol
>>
>>25112963
WHats the union job?
>>
37m . i started too late and am here too long.
>>
Yo old-timers, 19 year old any advice so I dont CUCC up my life
>>
>>25114008
leave 4chan and never look back
>>
>>25108962
30, m, 4 kids. Miserable most of the time. Toying with the idea of having an affair because i spend so much time in another city, ideally looking for a chubby woman because I'm a huge fan of licking sweaty pussy. When i say chubby I mean fat. Like obese fat. Really sweaty.
>>
26m married, never having kids.

Wife is a year older. About to turn 27 and 28 respectively, we have the same birthday.

Bought a house last year, mostly freelance design work, currently nothing lined up. No debt, enough in savings. I moved states every few years so I didn't really develop a lot of long term friends.

Life feels pretty hollow to be honest.
>>
>26
>been visiting 4chan on and off since 2004.
>have an SA account, was on GameFaqs during its hayday, as well as some other internetfag communities

I live in Illinois which (outside of Chicago) is pretty much the most boring out of the 50 states. Something about living in the midwest just eats your soul over time.

If you asked me what my thoughts were a few years ago... this place is insanely depressing. I don't explicitly hate people but I never really like anyone I meet here. None of your friends want to hang out and eventually you won't want to hang out with most of them either. Most of the women here are fat that the whole dating market is fucked to the point where guys that are like a 7 or 8 (plus job and money) are dating fat women that are like a 5. I'm alright but I'm not that attractive but women blow me off a lot. Occasionally I meet women that are also interested in degeneracy and we have a good time.

Too much loneliness and isolation has taken its toll. There's one particular LSD trip though that struck a cord. A girl and I took some acid and visited a museum. Both of us had fun, yes, but I noticed she was acting funny around me during the trip and it spiraled into "she thinks I'm a creep/rapist/etc." I'm weird because I pick up on signals/body language way more than most people even though you would think it'd be the opposite because I'm a loner. Had my suspicions that was the case. Few weeks later she texts me about being drunk in the city or whatever but got really weird when I offered to pick her up if she needed a ride. Feel crushed when reality hits me that I'll probably never meet anyone that can see into my soul the way I can see into theirs. It'll very likely always be just me pretending to be in that boyfriend/partner role with someone that never truly gets me.

But that was a few years ago. I think I've become so alienated from regular people that I passed the point of no return. I don't care about mundane reality anymore. (1/2)
>>
>>25114246

It's like I'm just watching time pass and everything got way too predictable.

The only thing I'm certain of is that I want to leave this state. Illinois is just bleak.

I've considered moving to the southwest. Maybe I'll live on a mountain and take peyote until the day I die.

(2/2)
>>
>>25114095
sell it all, travel the world. connect with people.
>>
50. Male. Engaged.
Hate that I come here every fucking day. Can't stop.
I don't feel any older than all of you. Still rather sleep and fuck than anything else.
In public I'm Mr. Chill. Nobody knows I'm such a perv at heart.
>>
>>25114027
This.
And: Don't knock anyone up.
Take the job you love, not the one that pays more.
Avoid dating girls with kids at all costs.
A little pot won't hurt you. A lot will make you a lazy fuck.
A little heroin will kill you. Dont even. Not even once.
Marry a girl who makes as much as you. If it fails she can't take your money and alimony.
Date nurses.
Neck face and lower arm tattoos will lower your chances of getting your dream job.
You won't understand why your parents were such dicks, until you have kids yourself. Then it makes sense.
>>
>>25113052
I feel for you poor girl :(
>>
>>25115495
Most importantly...
Life isn't fair. Get over yourself. Have fun everyday. Don't take the bad stuff personally.
>>
>>25113508
bite me gramps
>>
28, female. Definitely not really able to say "I'm young, it's okay that I don't know what I want to do with my career and am not married or own property yet" anymore.

Sucks, man.
>>
>>25106939
42 oldfag. Dunno how 25 got to be old...
>>
28/m been around since the dawn of desu and longcat

I'm the stereotypical NEET who still lives at home. Mental illness got the better of me for a while and I haven't been able to regain any kind of traction in my life
>>
>>25116210
Our age group and younger seems to have been fucked on jobs and housing. Don't worry too much about it. What's worse is knowing what you want and having to compete with two hundred other assholes for the entry level position every time
>>
26m tx
Kik
Pandayoto
>>
>>25116441
I've just spent the last four years kicking myself for not going to school for tech.
>>
>>25116493
same. what did you get?
>>
>>25116529
I mean what did you go to school for
>>
>>25116545
The same thing that every boy and girl with high hopes and dreams goes for: English.
>>
>>25116571
that's pretty decent. don't feel too bad. besides we both probably got fed the same "you got to get a degree to get a decent job!" shit. Well, I got a degree in accounting and it hasn't done shit for me. Only jobs I've had were at a failing newspaper printing press machine company and a grocery store.
>>
>>25116663
Staff of the failing print industry unite! They can't beat us down, our crippling depression does that on its own!
>>
>>25116681
no shit, you have a job in the same industry? How fun!
>>
>>25113655
UPS. I work inside the building, I have a few different titles so I get plenty of overtime and I have 5 weeks of paid vacation a year. It's supposed to be a bad job but it really isn't and my coworkers are fun. It's made it hard to start my new career.
>>
If you're under 30 you're still a babby.
And frankly I feel actual kids shouldn't be on the internet so those of you banging on about not feeling like you belong any more have the wrong idea
I dislike the bland normification that's happened over the years.
>>
>>25116687
A steadily declining newsroom gig for me.
>>
>>25108192
Eternal September since about 2009.
>>
>>25108804
$fortune
>>
>>25117053

>Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
I've been here for more than 10 years help.

In those 10 years I managed to have sex with TWO women though!!!
>>
I'm 31 and certain boards I browsed a few several years back just don't have the same appeal to me anymore. Most of the threads I just find ultra annoying and I just can't be there for more than 10 or 15 minutes.

It's crazy, cause I used to be super active and participate more than what I wanted to in those boards cause there was actual discussion going on. Now I just do a quick browse for any up to date current news and just be on my way... cause it's just nothing but bullshit "shitposting" and too much weak attempts at trolling now by dickheads who discovered this website one or two years ago.

(I'm looking at you v and b. and ck)
>>
28, I've been here since 2005. On and off over the years. There's less of the gleeful gore and bullshitery and way more traps. More cancer, but it's still fun to watch and have fun. I'm in biomedical research and job world is shit, have a girlfriend, life's ok and friends are good when I'm not horrifically depressed and suicidal. Still enjoy my 4chan though.
>>
>>25117123
Nice work anon!
>>
>>25114095
We've traveled pretty extensively worldwide.

The whole "sell everything and see the world" fantasy is fun until you realize that the nomadic lifestyle isn't great if you like to plan for things long term.

Neither of us are the kind of people who are good at just "going with the flow", we like to plan.

But honestly, waking up despondent in the US is the same as waking up depressed anywhere else in the world.
>>
36 here

First got on here in my college days.

Don't really feel like much has changed since then, feel like I got more in common with 20-somethings than anyone my own age.
>>
This is depressing
>>
>>25120692
Welcome to your future!
>>
32 m, been on 4chan for ages
Met my ex-gf on /soc/, we were together almost 6 years but she dumped me 4 months ago
She stuck with me through some rough times and as soon as everything started coming together she bailed, that's the worst part about all of it. Can't even enjoy the fruits of all that suffering with the one person I want to enjoy them with.
>>
>>25110940
Kik? Hit me hard in the relates
>>
>>25120716
Currently suffering through the shit with partner I think I'll leave when we're stable. Bad idea? Worry if I cut and run now he'll never get it together. But maybe it'll light a fire under his butt. Want him to be happy
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.