[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New secrets/confessions thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 21

File: secrets.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
secrets.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
New secrets/confessions thread?
>>
I'm in love with someone I really shouldn't be in love with. Sucks wanting what I can't have.
>>
>>25102383
I regularly drive 70-80 mph on a road with a 45 mph speed limit.
>>
>>25102402
That's not that bad. Tame compared to the asssholes where I live
>>
>be in uni's male board thingy
>someone posts about this one girl, that has rumors going on about her
>everyone starts talking about their stories they heard or experiences they had with her
>a few guys drop pics
>rumors confirmed
>can't stop fapping to her, she's cute, but slutty, should I try to get her?
>>
>>25102468
Yeah anon, go for it
>>
>>25102498
how should I get to her? I don't get invited to the parties she's in and I just know her name, that's it
>>
>>25102503
Message her on facebook or something. Or try to get in with her social circle somehow
>>
>>25102383
I like 13-17 year old girls. But they need to look like teens, not prepubescent.
>>
>>25102506
how do I go about the rumors and stories she has around them? should I mention it somehow? I don't know how she thinks about her sexuality, does she think she's slutty secretly or does she let everyone know she enjoys it
>>
>>25102517
I wouldn't mention it. Just get to know her and you'll find out
>>
>>25102522
any tips on hiding boners also? I keep getting semis when I see her irl now lol, or should I just let it free and maybe give her a glimpse?
>>
>>25102517
>college
>caring about "rumors"
>ignoring pussy for how others feel
LOL. Aren't you an adult now? This isn't highschool.

>walk up to girl
>hey wanna grab a drink at (XYZ)?
>I'll see you there at 9 (don't offer to take her)
>drink
>leave
>day or two later
>hey lets go do XYZ
>then say "lets fuck"
>>
I seriously hope rxqueen kills herself, just for the drama and problems she cause's others and the amount of responsibility she feels
>>
>>25102535
might do that, she does seem to get more slutty with alcohol, but then again, this issue pops up >>25102533
>>
I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago. I knew I didn't want to and I instantly regretted it. but it's for the best because she is better of without me because my problems from the past were getting in the way of us being happy. she deserves better than what i could give her at the moment. sorry S.
>>
I want to become a trap but I don't know if I would be good enough
>>
>>25102545
>this issue
Grow up?
>>
>>25102559
Post pic, I will be 100% honest. I've slept with a few.
>>
>>25102563
it's just that I immediately start imagining the stories about her and the pics I saw, and also I'm not confident she'll like me, because I'm local and she presumably prefers foreign coursemates
>>
File: Snapchat-782841392.jpg (597KB, 1080x1920px)
Snapchat-782841392.jpg
597KB, 1080x1920px
>>25102565
I'm not much of a picture taker but if I did become a trap I'd want not just the body but the face too. I have traps with very manly faces
>>
>>25102578
Hate*
>>
Marty, I fuckin miss you. Spain, ye?
>>
>>25102387
MOWYL

>>25102468
Just stop. Ask her out or just keep fapping to her
>>
>>25102578
I think you'd make a beautiful trap. Dem eyes and facial structure.
>>
>>25102629
>>
>>25102402
Pf so do i, but its a 35 road and its 80% potholes
>>
>>25102578
You probably wouldn't be super passable TBQH. But you could still pull it off enough to fuck.
>>
I like to suck dick.

>>25102578
Me too. But I've gained weight, and have facial hair. I could maybe pull it off, but my mannerisms wouldn't allow me too.
>>
>>25102383
Even though my life is decent, I sometimes, only on bad days, think about Suicide as a reset button to try for a better life.

Also at one point in my life I really wanted to fuck my sister.
>>
>>25102468
Drop pics
>>
I want a sharing/open relationship with a girl that will fuck other guys regularly and let me watch.
>>
File: fbpic.jpg (238KB, 988x638px)
fbpic.jpg
238KB, 988x638px
>>25103019
>>
>>25103028
I wouldn't mind this, but with them being bi so I can get some dick too.
>>
>>25103054
That's kind of hot.

>>25103061
Are you a girl?
>>
I think I am forcing myself to stay in a bad relationship with my current gf to stop myself from falling in love with my best friend (a childhood friend who is a lesbian). Like if I am single again I'll fall for her super hard or something.
>>
>>25103098
No, dude.
>>
>>25103112
Dang. There went my yuri incest thoughts.
>>
>>25103098
exactly why I want to get her, she looks so nice and normal irl, but gets so slutty
>>
I want a dog to cum in me
>>
>>25103148
Might be worth it.

>>25103157
Same.
>>
>>25103213
You female too?
>>
>>25103215
No. Which makes the whole thing worse.
>>
>>25102383
I have a loving long term gf and don't want to leave her/cheat on her but I miss flirting with other people I miss the chase and it's making me feel unsettled about the relationship despite being happy
>>
>>25103225
It's still awesome to me
>>
I used to torture my dog. I gained pleasure from pushing it to the edge, I enjoyed when it bit me.

I regret ever doing this
>>
>>25103232
Thanks. We'll be buddies.

Although I'm allergic to dogs so it's always but a dream.
>>
>>25103242
Take some antihistamine and go to town darlin
>>
>>25103252
I'm not so sure that's going to be very effective.
>>
I just want to leave my hometown and not say a word to anyone
>>
I am getting very, *very* tired of being the second choice of every girl I actually like.
>>
I'm worried I'm not going lose my virginity in university or anytime soon. I'm going conservative one in a muslim university. How fucked am I?
>>
I could default on all my loans and leave the country, I've got family I could stay with, I know I'd be able to get a job and make enough money to eat. But that would almost certainly mean breaking things off with my SO, which I don't think she's emotionally prepared to handle. I'm getting sick of her unwillingness to address the same emotions I've been dealing with for a long time. She can't talk about anything even a little bit challenging without breaking down and sobbing, but she won't go see a therapist either. I really just want to pack my bags and leave, but hurting her on top of uprooting my life makes it a difficult decision.
>>
Spent the weekend in hospital getting a butt plug surgically removed from my ass.
>>
I'm developing feelings for someone I shouldn't.
>>
>>25104240
Elaborate, anon. Similar boat.
>>
>>25102402
watch for walkers. People need to be kinder to other people.
>>
My best friend in the whole world told me he has a crush on me & I don't know what to do, I recently got out of an abusive relationship & am not in the headspace to even think about being with someone else for a long time. I don't want it to ruin our friendship & am trying not to be bitter at him for telling me as soon as I got out instead of supporting me as I heal idk
>>
>>25104269
Chick here. He told you before you had a chance to date another dude. Just tell him what you wrote here.
On another note you may want to stop dating guts for a few months. Maybe he just couldnt hold it or maybe you are super slutty and always has a boyfriend so he wanted to tell you before you fell in love for the 1000 time.
>>
>>25104282
I have told him & he told me our friendship comes first & stuff but also keeps flirting with me & writing things about me to be romantic but it's really just making me really uncomfortable:/

& while I tended to jump around for a little while I've been in this past relationship for 2 years & really just want time to myself... which he is respecting but at the same time trying to do stuff to get me to ""fall for him"" which is really killing any attraction I could feel for him in the future ya know?
>>
>>25104258
ex of a friend (I'm friends with them both)
>>
I rented out a room in my house to girl with a kid, in exchange for sexual favors. Its been 8 months, and honestly, she's been happy to oblige each and every time. Ive even stopped feeling weird about it. Now I come home from work, and shes ready to give it up as soon as I walk in the door .
>>
>>25102578
i think you'll definitely make a good trap

>>25104378
what's the deal? how many times is she supposed to have sex with you? also pics?
>>
I'm feeling kinda shitty today. I was texting this girl. And it was as going as usual, then it just dropped at random. This never happens with her. And now its almost noon the following day any nothing.
>>
I'm worried that I may end up falling for this girl. Or that she may fall for me.

We seem to agree on damn near everything, and can talk for hours on end. But she lives across the country from me
>>
>>25104383
The arrangement was that any time I asked, she would take care of me. Be it getting blown or fucking her. We settled into a faily rhythm where she gets me off as soon as i get home from work. Some weekends, she leaves her kid with her mother, and comes home wasted. When shes drunk, she lets me fuck her ass. So far, my electric and water bill is higher, but nothing crazy.
>>
>>25102383
I may have gotten someone killed through doxxing them, he was a pedophile and I didn't know him personally so it doesn't keep me up at night.
>>
I am bisexual who never had a boyfriend, but might now be too old and too far into a relationship to explore my homosexual side :( feelsbadman
>>
Girls think I'm cute and mysterious but it's actually just me being afraid of them and shy
So everytime a girl asks me out I say I'm not interested but I'm really just a huge beta who is still scared of girls
feels bad man
>>
>>25104436
>8 track stereo, cullah TV in erry room, live-in hooker that you bang when and how you want
Living the American dream
>>
>>25102383
I got rimmed by my dog when I was 14. oooof, I really needed to get that off my chest.

She's still alive and I love her too, I never made her go through that kind of torture again.
>>
Im in a long committed relationship but i constantly fuck other girls. Ive been caught cheating several times and i hate hurting her but i keep fucking other girls. I feel trapped with her. We love together. I literally have millions of pictures of nudes, me fucking and videos of me fucking girls from dating sites. I tell myself i'll stop if i ever get married. I feel like id be better off with a slave bi girlfriend/wife who lets me fuck other girls. I want that. I dont want what i have but she makes alot of money and will give me a good life so i dont want to lose her.
>>
>>25102383
Confession, I really want a big family.
Secret, I intentionally got pregnant without telling my guy.
>>
>>25105194
show pic
>>
>>25105207
Why
>>
>>25105209
because I want to see you pregnant belly
>>
I sucked my friend's dad's cock twice last week for the first time. I'm a guy.
>>
>>25103961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHIPYqzDo8
>>
>>25104294
You shouldn't be friends with him. That's not fair to him.
>>
>>25104436
Sounds like she probably likes you. Do you think she enjoys the sex?
>>
>>25105241
No sorry I'm like not showing much yet anyways
>>
>>25105389
How did y'all figure out this was something you were both interested in doing?
>>
File: 560721.jpg (22KB, 270x420px)
560721.jpg
22KB, 270x420px
I'm a 31 year old straight-ish male who has suddenly found himself being a financial dom to a gay man with a tiny dick.

AMA.
>>
>>25105448
He molested me when I was a kid, we got drunk in a bar and he apologised, I told him it didn't matter. Half an hour later we were in his car.
>>
>>25105460
Sounds like yall shared something really special.
>>
>>25105436
Not fair to him? More like not fair to me I didn't ask for a long time friend to develops feelings for me. Hurts me just as much as him.
>>
>>25105514
First of all, you've long suspected this guy had feelings for you, you kind of liked it, and even occasionally did things to encourage it. Secondly, as long as you remain friends he'll be reminded why he likes you and will continue to think there's a chance (which, clearly, there isn't). It's unfair to continue to put him in that position and you should break off your friendship with him.
>>
I suck my best friend's cock regularly and get fucked every so often by him. His gf has no idea. Neither does mine.
>>
I was drunk and wanted to kill myself last friday, but instead cut a giant gash in my arm. I went to a clinic and got stitches for it, but now i'm broke and will have a huge scar.
>>
>>25105488
Part of me wants to do it again but part of me knows it's just carrying on the abuse.
>>
>>25105550
What about anything I've said makes you think I 1. Expected it & 2. Encouraged it
It's shitty for me to have to break off a meaningful friendship just because he can't keep it in his pants
>>
>>25105550
Furthermore I don't see how being in a different relationship for 2 years with someone else & then telling him up front I'm not looking for anything right now has done anything to lead him on.
>>
>>25105593
You didn't have to say it. In fact I would have been surprised if you had admitted it. It's simply the way females are wired.
>>
>>25105606
I didn't say you led him on. I said that by staying in a friendship with him, he will continue to believe he has a chance.
>>
>>25105623
Oh, whatever dude
>>
>>25105635
(She's knows I'm right.)
>>
>>25105648
Ok brony friendzony
>>
I'm writing down the most interesting ones on here in my notebook. in cursive.
>>
>>25105709
Fuck off. Its not like she owes him a relationship. He shouldn't want more than he can have. He should've dropped it once she made her feelings clear.
>>
>>25105667
Make sure you get the one ( >>25104269 ) about the girl whose bestest friend in the whole wide world (who is also a dude) has a crush on her. It's crazy -- like something out of the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>25105719

>He shouldn't want more than he can have.

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>25105719
>Its not like she owes him a relationship.

No, she doesn't owe him a relationship. But, if she wishes to be a good person she end the friendship.
>>
>>25105730
The most he can have with this girl (at least for the time being) is a friendship. Its not her fault he wants more. And it's his choice to be so fucking pushy and disrespectful about giving her time.
>>
>>25105426
Fuck that. Did that once, was pure unalloyed hell, not gonna do that again. Got more respect for myself than that.
>>
>>25105750
So you haven't read anything I've written?
>>
>>25105721
Honestly what do you get from being such an absolute cunt
>>
i'm wearing spider-man underwear and not for any horney reasons i just think spider-man is cool
>>
>>25105829
The satisfaction of knowing that I've given good advice that will help the person to whom it's directed if they follow it.
>>
>>25105840
I'm pretty sure this post >>25105721
Was just you being a jerk.

Like, i disagree that I should break off a friendship with a guy who told me our friendship came first, if he really doesn't mean that he can walk away but u care about him a lot. However I can't blame you for saying what you said about me encouraging it, I worry that I do without thinking & am pretty regularly examining my own actions.
That one post was just being a dick & poking fun tho
>>
>>25105853
>Was just you being a jerk.

Yeah.
>>
A lot of people would consider me pretty attracitve, like the kind who could go to a bar and would be in "league" with 9/10s (i mean that in a modest way, im not trying to make myself cum). I also "look" like i would be a douche because i work out a lot but im really not a douche. Im beta as fuck and havent had sex for a year. I got so desperate i hooked up with a guy (im a dude). I consider myself bi but i have no emotional connection to guys whatsoever.

I would literally fuck anyone right now if i had the opportunity.
>>
>>25105990
post pics nigga
>>
>>25105997
This is going to sound like im faking it but i just changed over to linux from MS on my computer and have no saved pics on here. Im definitely not going post a pic i have on fb here haha. If you have some kind of way to pm ill send you a pic through there
>>
>>25106007
hold on ill post a pic from my phone actually. Idk if i have any good ones on there though. Itll come up as a different anon tag.
>>
File: me1.jpg (201KB, 1600x1429px) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
201KB, 1600x1429px
>>25105997
Im the one in the middle
>>
File: me2.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>>25105997
Both of these were 2-3 years ago so im a bit older now
>>
>>25104269
I dated a girl who had her own "best" friend the same thing. Knew the guy, but never really friends with him.
Long story short, the relationship didn't go well. You can guess why.
>>
>>25106007
How did you go about installing the distro?
>>
>>25106151
EasyBCD to format the usb and some other apps in the process. Had to disable secure boot because microsoft is a bunch of fascists. Im running Manjaro KDE rn but some of the settings make it annoying to navigate so until i fix them i go back and forth between win10 and linux
>>
>>25106151
Correction, Rufus to format the usb. Also partitioned the drive
>>
>>25106151
Do you by any chance might know why my touchpad settings are grey and wont let me toggle them? Also scaling doesnt seem to change when i try to tweak it..
>>
>>25106044
You hang with some good looking girls.
>>
>>25106181
I think i used to. I dont really hangout with many girls atm or anyone for that matter except my coworkers. Kinda hard since i moved and now live in bum fuck nowhere. Thanks though
>>
>>25106169
You should be able to access your files from Windows on Linux. I would assume, but not sure if Windows 10 found a way to prevent that somehow.

Drivers would be the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>25106202
I was told i can access them but when i click on the Windows partition i dont see any files. Ill look around some more.
>>
>>25106202
I dunno what half of the folders im look at are
>lost+found
>tmp
>var
>opt
etc
>>
>>25106224
Is the partition mounted? I don't think they usually mount automatically.
After it is, should go to the top of the C directory.
>>
>>25106272
I looked it up a few min ago and realized its this. I never finished all that important stuff cause my settings were bugging me. Ill mount it tonight. Is GRUB important to install? If so, why?
>>
>>25106284
I wouldn't necessarily important, but it sure makes switching between operating systems easier.
>>
>>25106397
Thats what i thought. Its really a bitch right now. Thank you!
>>
>>25106224
First off get out of sudo if you are. Go ahead and:
1)cd ~
2)find . -print | grep -i "filename"
files may be hidden so always
ls -a(or ls-ltra)
>>
My girlfriend (25) wants to cuckold me with a high school boy (16-18 which is perfectly legal where I am).
>>
>>25106442

She told you this and you didn't break up with her on the spot?
>>
>>25106449
I'm down for it. I think it would be hot.
>>
>>25106458

Hedonism is a great way to die alone.
>>
>>25104344
Elaborate further.

Do you also live in the same house as her other best friends?
>>
>>25102387
Accepting it tho is awesome enough to keep going.
>>25102402
meh.
>>25102468
You sound like a nice person........
>>25102514
This will stop either by everyone knowing first. Or you showing everyone one first. Either way. Stop.
>>25102542
>I seriously hope rxqueen kills herself
Such a sweet person
>>25102559
Wow understanding sexuality has cum a long way.
>>25102578
Dude no.
>>25102935
Fantastic.
>>25103028
That's not a relationship it's called a performing hooker. They perform at parties.
>>25103054
This is not going to end well
>>25103102
Dude if it is already bad. then it is already over.
>>25103157
Lovely.
>>25103228
You are just looking for a way of having it all. You will never have it all.
>>25103237
Good.
>>25103930
I've come back to my home town and not said a word to anyone. I enjoy it.
>>25103961
Then either try for first and win or stay second and fail.
>>25104052
They will find you regardless. You are a fucking idiot to run away.
>>25104172
Have fun not knowing when you are going to shit or are too sore to shit.
>>25104240
Leave it.
>>25104269
Leave ALL RELATIONSHIPS. Alone.
>>25104378
Have fun being a Dad she always wanted. Kid get's money she get's fucked. You get a room. Might as well start becoming the step dad now.
>>25104387
So? You have a life you know. Your very own life.
>>25104391
No point. Distance blocks it from anything further.
>>25104436
Dumbass.
>>25104520
>he was a pedophile and I didn't know him personally
Unless you can post the sex offender register of him you have nothing to go on. I hope when you have kids of your own they get molested.
>>25104747
Lock it away. You are too deep know man.
>>25104785
They are just going to pass you up then regardless.
>>25105135
Can we please not start actually fucking our pets as a fad please.
>>25105171
> I dont want what i have but she makes alot of money and will give me a good life so i dont want to lose her.
Dude she is fucking someone better already the entire time.
>>
I'm a 26 year old virgin with bad teeth, a criminal record, no job, no money to get any of this fixed, a drug history (clean now), yet all I want to do is crawl back into my dark little hole of drugs and waste away once more. There are too many cute little heroin junkies that I miss and want to be with, I miss the heroin myself.

What's the point, I have no money to get my teeth fixed which has killed all of my self confidence, I even took care of them and they still just went to complete shit before I even got on drugs years ago...I'm not even terrible looking either, I just want to waste away with a cute junkie and die. I just want to feel love once before I die, just once, even if artificial and co-dependent on addiction. Just once...
>>
>>25105194
>I intentionally got pregnant without telling my guy.
Note to self women are fun to fuck. But not fun to stay with majority of the time.
>>25105389
At least you can now say to your friend. You fucked his dad. maybe it will catch on.
>>25105455
>straight-ish male
Cut the bullshit. You just wanted to fuck someone and be reassured you at least paid.
>>25105581
You should really budget before self harm or suicide attempts.
>>25105667
No one fucking cares.
>>25106040
>>25106044
You all look like privileged people with an arrogant attitude and a shitty personality as the cherry.
>>25106458
>>25106442
Have fun. If you feel like a sex offender whilst doing it. It's only yourself confirming you are one.
>>25106556
Dude. You know what you have to do. Why are you looking for every reason not to do it. Jesus you think even emotionally being with someone is going to cure it. You are better off stabbing that needle straight into your heart. Sorry but that is bullshit you know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
>>
>>25106575
>Dude. You know what you have to do. Why are you looking for every reason not to do it. Jesus you think even emotionally being with someone is going to cure it. You are better off stabbing that needle straight into your heart. Sorry but that is bullshit you know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

I'm fully aware of it anon, I'm actually fully aware of it. But I can't spawn money out of thin air to fix a problem that life just said fuck you too. Life unfortunately doesn't work that way, dentistry is expensive.
>>
>Right my turn.
Bottom line I'm enjoying the fact you are all getting so pissed off. It make me more happy knowing I have nothing to do with it. Or have done anything too. It just make's it even more sweeter. Alot of you underestimated me and that is why it make's it more funny. Because all you can do is bitch, while i'm being considered for an internship at 3 out of the 4 media companies I have applied to. Have fun. I know I sure as hell am this year.
>>
>>25106585
>dentistry is expensive.
I know.
>>
I like futanari and anal play on myself
>>
>>25106575
kek you love doing this dont ya? I bet youre more pathetic than everyone here.
>>
>>25106556

older virgin speaking now. fuck you.

you will always be addicted, so it'll be a battle
for the rest of life, so replace that heroin with something else, something more healthy / constructive for your future. Be patient with yourself. Be present in the moment, don't look after problems you cannot solve right away. Prioritze. Adjust. Go inside your unhappiness.

Criminal Records may not disappears, so why not start a business, working for yourself?

Life is a labyrint and only the experienced one can take shortcuts without consequences.
>>
>>25106556
You probably hate religion, but if you have nothing else to lose, why not try it? Im not talking about christianity. Christianity is BS imo. Its too easy.
>>
>>25106809
Im not him but i grew up in a city with loads of heroin addicts. All my friends in high school got addicted. I dabbled in morphine, mdma, coke amph.. probably everything you can think of. I was a poly drug addict.

At times i felt like all i couold do was take drugs but i realized i needed to change something before it got BAD. I dont think i dug a whole as deep as the other guy, but the point is, when you dig a whole deep enough, you cant keep digging.. theres one way out.

Im younger than both of you -- 21. I left for the military to get out of that toxic city. Good luck to you and the other guy!
>>
>>25104294
Honestly you sound like a shit person. You should cut things off to save him the trouble of dealing with you. He'll meet a much nicer girl than you, marry her and you can just kys.
>>
>>25105648
You are. This is textbook bitch logic. She's just to stupid to see it.
>>
>>25104391
Well. We did need having some feeling for each other. We agreed to try an Ldr. Then she suddenly cut contact. And closed twitter when I tried reaching her there
>>
I like you a lot. I hope you feel the same. We don't need to talk every day but please do keep talking to me. I'd like to be closer but I'm not sure what you want from me.

I like it when you send me songs, and I liked when you showed off your origami skills. What's a person like you doing in a place like this?
>>
>hungry but don't want to eat
>when i eat it has to be salad related or fruit
even then i still vomit my food or chew it and spit it out
>under my eyes and around my eyes are dark but i believe this to be aesthetic
>i hit the gym almost every single fucking day since i have moved back """home"""
>i want to die but not until i fuck up my ex fwb's life
>previous sentence includes notifying his uni of him confessing to selling drugs via audio during a phone call and photographic evidence of him smoking L's in my living room since he refuses to apologize for everything he's done
>waiting until after my dearest's birthday so i won't have to deal with extra stress and pressure

how can i move on with all this audio and photographic evidence? i'm livid and trying to be mature but my brain is telling me to take the low road from all the abuse i've suffered.
>>
To get by in uni, I have a sugar daddy who pays me to parade around naked in his house.
My gf doesn't know, I just love showing off my dick
>>
If someone here knows Maria G. from texas tell her Dré said hi. She used to be the best friend I ever had.
>>
>>25106536
>So? You have a life you know. Your very own life.
Yea, I know. Just kinda shitty to have that happen
>>
Fapped for the first time when I was 18.
>>
>>25105990
>>25106007
>>25106012
>>25106040
>>25106044

You are average as hell my guy. Not ugly at all but also not the 9/10 adonis you're acting like either. If you were, you could go out and get laid with basically no effort at all.

Don't sweat it, just be open and friendly and it will happen eventually.
>>
>>25108403
This is me from my phone (post I'd will be different) but I've been told I was from acquaintences. I personally don't think I am. It's not hard for me to get intimate with a girl but whenever I do there's just something that stops me. The past 2 girls I started talking to I found out they were shitty and were married so I stopped talking to them. I care more about personality so maybe that's where I'm going wrong. I can't fuck a girl that thinks they're being oppressed, but maybe that's the fun in fucking them, idk
>>
>>25108403
Also I live in a town with 80% guys (no joke, in the military.. specifically a branch of mostly guys) the city I live in only exists because there's a military base here. If there's s girl, she's either married, will be, underage, or psychopatic chick
>>
>>25108442
I hooked up with a guy recently who reminded me a little of the way you describe your situation. He was really attractive but he didnt seem to have much experience at all. He's 23 but I think I might have been one of his first kisses and when we did sleep together (after I insisted that I wanted to) he felt really ashamed that he didnt last very long. In fact as he entered me he told me that he was 'terrible at this'. And then afterwards he said that 'sex wasnt his thing' and things got really awkward afterwards and we havnt spoken since.

From my perspective I was so into him that I was happy it happened anyway. I was just happy to be there with him and share in that experience. It didnt matter to him that he wasnt some 2 hour lasting sex god. I still think of him often. I say all of this to say that your greatest fears are between your ears. Its all in your thinking. Go beyond your mind. Go beyond those thoughts that tell you youre not good enough. You are. Youre fucking perfect, my dude. And someone will see that.
>>
>>25107053
Who hurt you sweetie :,(
>>
>>25108466
I had a gf of 3 years but we broke up after trying to do the ling distance thing. It was inevitable and it was someone I could see myself marrying either (the girl in the 2nd pic).

She's the only person I've had sex with and I got a lot of sexual confidence from dating her. I guess I'm more just intimidated that I have connection problems. My mindset right now is that since I dated someone for years and learned everything about them, had all of my firsts wth this person, it's so much effort to try again with someone else. I know it's fallicious thinking but that's my default mindset.

I really do care more about personality than dating a "8-9/10" but I just haven't met anyone that shares the same values as me and idk why I'm just not interested in one night stands when I go out. Of there was a girl who straight up just said she only wanted sex I'd be cool with that though. I guess I'm just not looking for it.
>>
>>25108466
It wasn't someone I could see myself marrying*
>>
Well that happened. I spoke to a girl I am interested in Sunday. But what's odd is how she seemed interested in the conversation but suddenly she dropped from it. Probably something innocent what happened.

And then this happened yesterday

I was talking to this other girl. We hit it off (I mean she stayed up late keeping me company while I was heading to VA, and then spoke for like 10 hrs straight the following about everything.) and we kinda agreed to try an LDR but mid conversation she deleted her account on the site without explanation. And I tried to reach her on another site, but she instantly deleted her account when I messaged her
So one girl stops replying randomly and then the next day this other girl cuts all contact all together at random

I still consider the first girl a decent friend, and with the second, I think that I may have dodged a bullet in a way, but still, I wish she coulda been up front.

Also, with the first girl, I still feel like it just might work out against the odds
>>
I want to lose my virginity so badly, but I don't have the confidence to talk to girls directly and work from there. Add to that that the only time I can think of talking to them is during university (not old enough to drink yet), but I keep being fearing rejection.

Except lately I'm starting to realize that I'm not ready to lose it yet since I feel ugly and that nobody would want me, sexually. It does nothing to quell these damn desires boiling in me.
>>
>>25108847
Jesus man yiu could get with a girl. This is coming from the guy who had pity on mself a few comments up. There's always somebody for everybody. Obviously idk who you are or what you look like but if you really are ugly then get wth an ugly girl. I'm 21 so we're not too far off
>>
>>25108847
My post for perspective >>25105990
>>
>>25108847
The best way to feel sexy is to have someone sleep with you. I know that's not what is supposed to happen, etc., but being wanted makes you feel sexy.

Act confident and most girls will be too caught up in their own insecurities to notice.
>>
I think ive fallen in love with an emo chick that lives in ireland
>>
I found out recently that my wife's been having sex with someone else behind my back for two years. I know she still loves me, because she's still normally affectionate, but last weekend during a 7oz mushroom overdose she confessed to loving him as well as a few other things she'd been keeping from me. We've been in a rocky patch for a while now, divorce has been on the table, and I'm still against it. I don't feel bad at all about her screwing around, nor her caring for the guy, since she still loves me. I have only two problems: First that she didn't tell me this was something she wanted beforehand(in fact, she normally makes a big deal out of how loyal I am to her) and second that she seems to have it in her head that I am only accepting of this out of a desperate urge to keep her. Nothing could be further from the truth. I pretended to be a little more conservative than I actually was when we started dating because I had a good thing going and didn't want to ruin it making plays for weird sex stuff I was interested in but could take or leave, but she records the notions she gets about people to stone. I love her more than anything, but I don't breathe a bitch. I got games and guitar, and if that should come up organically(I'm not chasing it) what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If she needs something beyond me to get her through, I'm supportive. I haven't told any of my friends any of the cheating stuff when they've talked to me about things. I feel like they wouldn't understand the way I feel, and where I have a hard enough time making friends and have lost so many just to them becoming shitbirds with age I just don't want to risk it. Neither of us have told our parents that divorce is being floated, which I honestly see as a good sign from her end. When she reiterates the feeling that we should divorce, it brings me so low, and I have no one to talk to about all the real problems.
>>
Confession: I'm a fat dude with a small dick but it genuinely boosts my confidence when people ask me for nudes, or want to trade.
>>
>>25103061
My wife actually floated this, but I don't find her guy attractive in any way, shape, or form. He's fatter than me and looks like a straight up schlub. He makes no attempt to take care of himself. Seriously, not sure what the wife was thinking. I'd love the tag team some dick with her; see who the better cock-sucker was.
>>
>>25105593
It's your audience, lady. You're looking at a room full of people who believe the friend-zone is an actual thing, and not just the direct result of them pretending to be a friend because they wanted to put nice-tokens into the pussy-vending machine.
>>
I want to be a girls cuckold...
>>
I want to die so bad. I'm such a pathetic girl, it hurts. I'm a stupid bitch with daddy issues and abuse problems. I just want someone to talk to, but everyone where I live hates me. everyone I meet on /soc/ that I talk to ends up thinking of me as some wacked out piece of shit. I just am so lonely.
>>
>>25110159
What's your kik you can't be that bad. I've met shitty girls before who sound way worse than you.
>>
>>25102383
I crie myself clutching a bottle and with a Hitler speech blasting every night.
>>
>>25110164
what's yours
>>
>>25110159
Post your kik. I love girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>25110159
I'd really like chance to talk to you. I can already tell you just need a friend and I'd like to help if I can. If you post any info I'll talk to you and we can help out. :)
>>
>>25110178
mine is chatmonchy4 hope to hear from you. I'm sure you are better than most of the crappy people I have met :)
>>
>>25110159
Do you like vidya anon?
>>
>>25110065
I really feel for you Anon, and can relate in some way man. You seem like a good dude with a good heart, hope ya can get through it man, can chat to you on kik if you'd like someone to vent to.
>>
>>25110188
my Kik is imsosadandtired
>>
I'm in love with a guy that I shouldn't be. I'm gay, he's straight but he seems so vague about it. Several times, he became very flirtatious to me and tried to talk dirty. I played along because I know he's just teasing. But deep inside I fell for it like a fool.

These days I'm quite over it but I still think of him sometimes. I think I just fell in love easily because I feel pretty lonely these days.
>>
File: IMG_5242.jpg (87KB, 592x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5242.jpg
87KB, 592x831px
I like posting on soc because I know people are masturbating to me and it turns me on. I cum so hard when people comment on my pics and write about what they'd do to me.
>>
>>25110275
when you post like this it makes it very obvious that you're a catfishing faggot
>>
File: IMG_5243.jpg (84KB, 535x832px)
IMG_5243.jpg
84KB, 535x832px
>>25110283
You're being so aggressive. That's hot.
>>
>>25110292
Post bra pic to prove you're a girl
>>
I've never truly hated someone until I had to break things off from my ex-fiancé. She had been seeing another guy behind my back for months before finally telling me. The combination of that and not having a stable income (fresh out of college then) could have easily ruined me. I'm...better now, functional. But that hate is still there. Because of her, I had to start dating all over again (ain't nobody got time for that), break away from her family who I had grown to love over our time together, and reevaluate my life since many of my future goals were demolished. Most of the time, I feel tired, distant. But when I'm not, I'm usually depressed or frustrated. I put on a good face for work and my friends and family, but overall, I just feel like I'm floating without a purpose or destination. So, I keep on hating, not because I'll actually do anything with it, but because it breaks me out of that lull. Also, I feel like if I give it up, then all of that time and effort I put into what I thought was a wonderful relationship will have been for nothing. I know it's stupid, but it's what I feel.
>>
>>25102559
I'm the same way. You look like you could pull it off though, I know I can't
>>
>>25110267
G?
>>
>>25110267
He's probably curious. That's how it started wth me. Some guy was showing interest, I didn't really know, but I was kinda curious. He came back drunk one night and came into my room and sat down on the bed and I just asked ilhim straight up if he was gay. He said yea and asked me and I said I was curious. Then we began hooking up.

I understand why your situation is delicate being friends and all and not wanting to ruin things. The way I showed interest in my guy was by talking about porn and sex randomly. Id tell him I like some freaky stuff (but if neither of us were gay it would've been normal locker room talk) and said I'm open to new things and that got him thinking.

Good luck man!
>>
I wanna fuck this girl whos dating a black man. Shes like 4 years older than me.

I get really horny wjenever im around her

Also im a virgin and I really want sec badly but I dont want to spend money

Life sucks :)))
>>
>>25110603
Thats really too bad man :( i feel for you. Im young and have only had one gf (3 years) amd this is my biggest fear. People are really shitty.

I'm curious, because lately I've been paranoid about this very thing; did she have a job? Did she appear to be a typical "nice" wholesome girl on the outside? When did she find the time to cheat and when did it become obvious? Did she go out to nightlife a lot when you were younger eith her or even towards the end?

I know those are weird questions but I want to know if there's "types" of girls who cheat to minimize the risk. Part of me feels there is but the other thinks it could be anyone.
>>
>>25110620
Girl? I'm a guy.
>>25110630
Thanks, although he's not really into porn and finds it disgusting so I can't talk about it. He just teases me for being thirsty AF all the time but he did admit to being curious and being curious about sex the last time.

Still, we're getting along fine as good friends and even if I don't end up dating him then that's fine. All that matters is that he's there for me.
>>
>>25110760
Yea I wasn't really trying to tell you to talk about porn I was just telling you how I went down for me, but yea that's understandable.

Does he know you're gay?
>>
>>25110774
He does, actually. If he didn't knew then he'd probably not tease me in the first place I think.
>>
>>25110830
Well then maybe the idea of bringing it up to him isn't all that crazy.. I mean if he's cool with you and teases you, it might be awkward to bring up at first but if he rejects you're offer it wouldnt come as a huge blow to your relationship with him as it is. He already knows you're gay so it's not too far out there for him to think you have feelings for him. It's very likely that exact thought had crossed his mind before, and since he's still really close to you maybe that means he wouldn't be too freaked our and might even like the thought of you bringing it up.

Just a thought :)
>>
>>25110830
I'd actually be really excited for you if it turns out well. Also I think the whole situation is cute. You're living a fantasy of mine, please make it a reality for this anon, anon.
>>
>>25110871
That's true. Honestly, I've been avoiding it just because he's straight and actually prude but if he's being persistent about the teasing *this* much, then it shouldn't hurt to go for it.
>>
>>25110895
How old are you guys?
>>
>>25110883
I-I'll see what I can do. Thank you for all the kind words!
>>
>>25110899
I'm 20 and he's 21.
>>
>>25110901
Don't mention it anon
>>
>>25110904
Ahh okay
>>
I have an amazing life! Hot wife, great job, amazing salary and I keep being promoted for some fucking reason. Honestly I don't deserve it.
>>
>>25110976
What do you do for a living and why did you decide to do it?
>>
I'm not good at anything.. Except making my partners orgasm. I'm happiest when my face and tits are covered in my man's cum and he's completely surrendered himself for a few moments to the orgasm I gave him.

Short term I'm perfect. I've had numerous partners that have completely fucked themselves trying to make me theirs. Long term, I'm an emotional, depressed and hateful wreck. Long term isn't good for me or anyone else. I've forced myself to have the mostly lonely and unfulfilled life and I blame it on the shitty way I was raised by a man whore.

My ultimate fantasy is to have a man come home to me with full balls and an empty stomach. I'd love to feed him a hot meal and drain him of every last drop of his delicious cum. The last few people I've told call it unrealistic to the point where I'm believing it couldn't be a thing.

I want things I can't have because of the nature I've grown accustomed to because I'm a woman and we're all psycho.
>>
>>25111259
Sounds like you need a break from sex and work on yourself
>>
I'm scared of death. So many people, even good/innocent people, die every day. Nothing stops it. Elderly, middle age, and even children. What's stopping me from being the next victim? This whole world is crazy. Crazy enough that people will announce it on boards like this before they do so.

There's nothing I can do to avoid it. Yet I don't want to make my life one preparation in case it does happen either.

I just wish I knew when I would die.
>>
>>25111295
Start smoking cigarettes and doing heroin. At least you have some control over it in that case
>>
>>25111295
What's preventing me from dying earlier? What's preventing me from not enjoying my life until old age?

>>25111301
I might as well.
>>
>>25111304
Might as well not even think about it. You said it yourself, you can't control it. Just enjoy the days you have and stop dwelling. Maybe you need a religion or something. The philosophical side of Buddhism might fit in your ally.
>>
File: IMG_5245.jpg (127KB, 897x1026px)
IMG_5245.jpg
127KB, 897x1026px
>>25110305
>>
>>25111310
It's hard to do. I have a religion, yet I'm not very disciplined in it. I'm just a failure.
>>
As soon as I find the right girl I'm going to start my own incest family
>>
>>25111374
How old are ya?
>>
>sister in law (SIL) comes to visit from out of town
>she's just out of a shitty long term relationship, kind of in wild phase
>one night my wife goes to bed early leaving SIL and me alone
>SIL and I play Wii U and turn it into drinking game
>she's belligerent drunk in an hour and I keep making her take shots of vodka for losing
>she's blacking out and on the verge of passing out cold, still more shots
>soon she's unconscious on my couch
>I saw her unlock password earlier for her phone as she unlocked it
>I go through her phone in its entirety
>all social media, private messages, texts, emails, photo albums, etc
>any and all nude vids and pics I email to my secret email, hide the evidence on her phone
>put her phone back in her purse
>try to wake her up so she could go to her bed in the guest bedroom
>she doesn't wake up or respond, super passed out
>decide it's my chance and slide my hand down her shirt
>play with her tits and suck her nipples
>decide to call it quits after just because I'm too nervous to continue desu
>go to bathroom, fap to her nudes, go to sleep

Did more another night during her visit. Should I keep going or is no one reading this?
>>
>>25111259
Hey ariel
>>
>>25111363
Could you post a more suggestive pic? I would like to cum looking at you.
>>
>>25111434
That girl has never posted here. Please stop feeding the very obvious troll. Retards like you are the reason guys catfish in threads like this.
>>
>>25111434
don't fap to a catfish moron
>>
>>25111437
>>25111614
Dont care still fapped, stay mad beta males
>>
17yo me: well hello, my PC! Hello internet! Hello porn!
19yo me: hm, I need something new to masturbate to... let's give a chance to porn stories. But I'm not a pervert and going to read lesbo and hetero stories.
20yo me: looks like all porn I've seen and all stories I've read. Except the genres I never even visited. So, loli, incest, shemales, olds, gangbangs - all been read. Hm, no shit, piss and blood as usuasl. What's this? Animal stories? Kek. Let's read. Oh fuuuuck!
25yo me: looking mostly for dog/girl stories, picures, clips, games, link. More than about 100Gb of this content hide in clouds.
Can't help myself and stop masturbate thinking of the hot girls being fucked by dogs.
Nobody know about this my kink, I won't tell anyone and hate myself for the lust of it. Haven't yet and not planiing in my live even trying to do this myself. Not even a single thematic toy was used neither even seen in real life.
t. girl
>>
>>25111645
It is the reason why porn scares me. What you find exciting can become banal. So you look for something else more exciting...
>>
>>25111412
Keep going
>>
>>25111295
Why are you scared of death? Are you scared of the dying process? There's nothing after death but oblivion; you won't give a shit. Well, you will literally, but you'll be dead, so you won't care.
>>
>>25110069
Kik?
>>
>>25111645
Heh, even tried to think about a Lolli f**ed like that ;)?
>>
>>25111259
If you are real I would go to the ends of the earth to have you. Okay, realistically i wouldn't but the same continent, definitely.

My kik is canigetyoubackintime
>>
>>25111814
pls be a grill
>>
I`m bullying this guy with autism in my class, he`s cried like 4 times in front of everyone this semester and i ignored it every time.

But when he heard me talking about what i thought about welfare leeches he yelled at me for 10 minutes explaining to me that his mother and both brothers are dependent on welfare, then he tells me i`ll work for him some day.

Been bullying him ever since, but i kinda feel bad sometimes.
>>
I tried to kidnap two people but arrested while trying to buy weapons
>>
I've become completely devoid of feeling inside, and have built up such strong emotional walls that my subconscious stops any feelings that come out.
I turned to heavy drinking to feel, and now that doesn't work.

I'd settle for depression at this point.

Kik: rustedbrolly
>>
>>25111888
What is even the point of that? Making miserable someone who is already being screwed up by life?
>>
File: IMG_5257.jpg (103KB, 1125x625px)
IMG_5257.jpg
103KB, 1125x625px
>>25111434
Ok. I'm so fuckin wet.
>>
>>25111412
Keep going
>>
>>25110742
I'm the guy whose wife is banging someone else for the past two years. I would advise that if you don't trust her you don't need to be with her. Even now, I trust my wife. I'm not happy that she lied to me, but I know why she did it(she needed something I couldn't provide, didn't think I'd be cool with it, and still loved me/didn't want to hurt me), and I know what signs indicate she's not being truthful about something, but I trust her not to mean me any kind of pain and to care about me and how I feel. That's partly why divorce is being considered. She thinks she's hurt me and my trust irrevocably. I might be the biggest fucking fool in the world, and some nights when I'm alone it feels that way, but I trust her. I don't even know if what I feel is best defined in a conventional way, but it's how I feel.
>>
>>25110210
brushblack86 if you're still interested in talking.
>>
>>25110725
Why was it important that the guy is black? All that other information, I guess, is relevant. On the other stuff, good luck. You can wangle sex without spending any money, but it takes time and pays off infrequently. Had a FWB for about a week and she would come to me, never spent a dime on dating or anything. Terrific lay, too, but I met someone I really wanted to be with later that week and didn't see the FWB going anywhere. I started talking to her through CL and it fell through, but she got back in touch with me. The circumstances of the fall-through made me leery of her as far as girlfriend shit went, and I told her as much, but when someone you find attractive offers to suck you off at three in the morning after a date with someone else goes south you just gotta set the ground rules and hide your good sheets. I had to go out to have that sleeping bag cleaned. lol.
>>
Not really a secret but something I wanted to ask in anonymously while I'm drunk as fuck...

Had two year relationship with a little azn qt. She was pathetic. Everything she did she failed at or half assed. I told her exactly what she should do and got angry everytime she fell short. I'd compromise on stuff I didn't give a fuck about but when I wanted my way I told her exactly what to do and how to do it. I never compromised when I didn't want to, I didn't allow her to change me an inch. In bed I didn't let her do anything to me without me telling her to do it and pretty much pushed her into anything I wanted. I did everything to try make her the person I wanted her to be, put time and effort in. During the last few months of the relationship she started to put me down and I left her in a brutal way, she begged me to reconsider and I ignored her. I'm rich, jacked and clever as fuck. I really don't feel like I need anyone and anyone who is with me I don't feel any obligation to stay with them because I feel like I'm doing them a favour. Despite what I've told you - if you met me you would find me kind and charming.

Am I a psychopath? Is there any girl submissive enough for me? If I met a competent, fit, smart girl would I feel different?
>>
It's funny how you change over the years I used to be a hopeless romantic and now I'm more of a cenobite
I don't think I'm even capable of holding a healthy relationship I just want to dive into deprevedity with another broken soul and explore the void and it's ectacys
>>
>>25111409
Forget all that. Being drunk just spikes up my anxiety. Usually I don't think about it, and hope for the best.
Thanks for replying though.

>>25111799
Just dying unexpectedly really. Not the act of dying. If I knew when it would happen I would be fine.

>>25111645
Lots of stuff on the Internet on how this happens and such. Look into nofap if you're ever curious.

At least you haven't gotten the toys yet.
>>
>>25113368
I have a latex fetish and I'm looking for someone to pay for my shit.
>>
>>25113327
>Am I a psychopath? Is there any girl submissive enough for me? If I met a competent, fit, smart girl would I feel different?
Nah you are just abusive that preys on the weak because of your own hollow insecure personality really.
>Despite what I've told you - if you met me you would find me kind and charming.
Definable traits of a women beater and abuser.
>>
>>25113451
stay mad cuckboi, women love to be abused
>>
>>25111888
You are a bully and will always be a bully until someone breaks you down. Hopefully they will break you down to the point you will not recover. And make sure you are mentally dead. So you will not be able to ever be that much of a dick to someone again.
>>
>>25113327
>Had two year relationship with a little azn qt. She was pathetic.

This makes me sad, I love my asian qt so much, but have had nothing but contempt for other girls. I think I softened with age.

>still think about cheating on her and struggle not to
>>
>>25113462
You must have had at least 2 restraining orders placed on you. So far i'am guessing.
>>
>>25113464
lol faggot nerd
>>
>>25113469
nope, it's pretty hard to get a restraining order put against you. i have been banned multiple times from okcupid, twitter, 4chan, and facebook though.
>>
>>25111259
>I'm not good at anything.. Except making my partners orgasm.

Do you think that is uncommon? If you weren't a mentally ill cunt you'd make a good wife.
>>
>>25113475
Okay......you must have had someone take out their problems on you and now you are venting to feel better about yourself. Go ahead it's an anonymous board anyway. And surely you have had to wade through all the dick rate threads also to get to this one. So everyone must be a faggot to get through said dicks to post in this thread alone. But anyway you can project as much as you want.
>>
>>25113485
I have selective empathy and a sadistic streak.
>>
>>25113480
>i have been banned multiple times from okcupid, twitter, 4chan, and facebook though.
So you are a sex offender. That's cool. Not with me but each to their own i guess.
>>
>>25113489
Nah you don't. You are just venting because life is hard. That is all. I'm still going for someone took out their problems on you and now you are projecting a repressed feeling of anger because you felt unfair with the way you are being treated.
>>
>>25113491
if being mean to girls on the internet makes me a sex offender then yeah
>>25113492
are you ok bro
>>
>>25113495
>sex offender then yeah
Well at least you admit it. And I'm guessing now someone either broke your heart or your mother abused you as a child. I'm going to go with the broken heart really. Didn't even have to any interaction either could have been from observing someone you loved turn into a corrupted person. Caused you to follow suit. So who hurt you man. It's okay we are anon so you can tell us it's cool.
>>
File: IMG_5260.jpg (193KB, 1125x1452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.jpg
193KB, 1125x1452px
>>25111434
Fuck the shit outta me
>>
>>25113451
>Definable traits of a women beater and abuser.
I suppose so. But even now I know she wouldn't say I abused her. I've never raised a finger to a women or animal and only had a few teenage fights. Emotional abuse I may be guilty of but I doubt she would accuse me of that either. Whether or not that's because of how I've warped her (and I'm blind to this too) I don't know.

>Nah you are just abusive that preys on the weak because of your own hollow insecure personality really.
I don't think I do. Like I said the thought of hurting something defenseless makes me feel ill. And I don't think I'm insecure either. I think it's the polar opposite, I think I had such high standards for a girl that just wanted to be human and I picked every flaw out of her. When we moved apart she began getting really bad anxiety that I was cheating on her and I insisted that she did all sorts of things to fix herself. When she consistently failed to meet the objectives I had laid out her I began to lose empathy for her and became disenchanted.
>>
>>25113514
> Emotional abuse I may be guilty of but I doubt she would accuse me of that either. Whether or not that's because of how I've warped her (and I'm blind to this too) I don't know.

No no she is going to be gunning for you. You just do not know it yet. And when she comes back with a vengeance she will go for your very being. Good luck tho.
> I insisted that she did all sorts of things to fix herself. When she consistently failed to meet the objectives I had laid out her I began to lose empathy for her and became disenchanted

Still traits of an abuser. You are an abuser of women through emotional manipulation. You abused her and broke her down as a toy. That is not what any psychopath, sociopath or an neurological abnormality would do at all. It is straight blunt force abuse. And she will be gunning for you when you least expect it. And it won't be drama or social bullshit either. It will be straight for your very being again. I would say your soul but you would argue that you are hollow and empty regardless and pass it off to try and justify your actions regardless.
>>
>>25113513
Whaddafuggg
>>
>>25113535
>when she comes back with a vengeance she will go for your very being
Your diagnosis is way off dude. I could get back with her tomorrow if I wanted to and sometimes I'm tempted to.

>broke her down as a toy
She was a broken toy before I met her. All my effort went into building her up.

>It will be straight for your very being again.
kek. It takes a lot to make me cry. She's on the other side of the world. The worst she can do is send pictures of my D to my family or falsely accuse me of rape.
>>
>>25113579
>Your diagnosis is way off dude. I could get back with her tomorrow if I wanted to and sometimes I'm tempted to.
Because she is the only person you think weak enough to put with your arrogant bullshit abuse?
>She was a broken toy before I met her. All my effort went into building her up.
From what you have stated you were controlling, demanding, constantly having a go at her for failing, showed interest when you could be assed. Yeah you are a grade A abuser. Soon you will be hitting women just for fun.
>kek. It takes a lot to make me cry. She's on the other side of the world.
Well at least she is safe. That is all that matters really.
>The worst she can do is send pictures of my D to my family or falsely accuse me of rape.
I do not think you understand what i meant when i said
>very being.
I'm not going to explain it. It's already off putting enough the type of person you are. Kind of pitiful really. But life goes on.
>>
I'm a female dom lesbian with huge tits. I want money fast. I'm honestly considering findom or something, but I'm worried about the legalities.
>>
>>25113615
>I want money fast.
Um porn or private sessions at home?
>>
I am a National Socialist and secretly trans, I honestly think I am should be removed from the gene pool even though I am German, help me! :(
>>
>>25113620
Fuck that. I'm too gay to want to interact with men sexually beyond the Internet.
>>
>>25113638
>I honestly think I am
You are not trans. You are a German who has found a fork in your road of life.
>>25113647
> I'm too gay to want to interact with men sexually beyond the Internet.
Who said anything about men. Surely women would pay alot more to go round your house and be inserted with toys and be reassured you are discreet
>>
>be me
>be ten years ago
>be 25 year old lez
>volunteer at local farmers market
>meet this really cool really cute girl
>figure out when she goes and mostly only go when she's around
>chit chat with her a lot and hit it off
>ask if she wants to go out some time
>go to clubs and go drinking here and there and hit it off more.
>Make out a lot. Never anything serious
>through a series of odd/suspicious behaviors and events, find out she is a 15 year old with a fake ID
>quietly move away and ghost her and most of the people i knew from that town hardcore
>terrified id be arrested or something for years even though she told me she was 20 and had been working for a few years after highschool to save money for college and she was gettting into bars and clubs with me.
>trust issues forever

Easy check you can all do, and really the only take away i have: make sure your love interest drives you somewhere at least once. That was one of the first suspicious things. She absolutely refused to drive in an area where you basically had to be able to drive to survive.
>>
>>25113668
>find out she is a 15 year old with a fake ID
>quietly move away and ghost her and most of the people i knew from that town hardcore
>terrified id be arrested or something for years even though she told me she was 20

Wow. she sure got you man.
>>
>>25113600
>Because she is the only person you think weak enough to put with your arrogant bullshit abuse?
Nah because i love her and the thought of her feeling sad because I left her alone makes me sad.

>Soon you will be hitting women just for fun.
You're way off mark. I'm really not like that. I've never even been close to hitting someone out of anger.

>Well at least she is safe. That is all that matters really.
Is it? Before I left her she was barely managing to keep her job as a banker and I'm pretty sure that without my help she will fail her training year or give up.

>I do not think you understand what i meant when i said
Explain it to me.
>>
>>25113679

Yeah not the best experience ive ever had.
>>
>>25113658
Nah. I don't want to do actual sex work. That is definitely illegal. No genital touching of any kind.
>>
>>25113511
all wrong, i think some of these apply to you though
>>
>>25113535
>No no she is going to be gunning for you. You just do not know it yet. And when she comes back with a vengeance she will go for your very being. Good luck tho.

Women never do this. Why are you acting out revenge fantasies.
>>
> Be 13
> Home alone, dribbling my basketball on my driveway.
> Neighbor down the cul de sac comes up to me. Asks me if I can help him prune the trees in his backyard for $30.
> Hell yeah

Before I go on further I should mention that I've done yardwork for him a few times before this. Also he's friends with my family so I felt totally safe and comfortable there.

> Go over his house. His wife isnt there. He said she went to see her mother a few hours away. Kids are in college.

He was about 50ish at the time. More background; I now consider myself Bi and at the time I was a horny teenager and would fuck anything that moved.

To be continued.
>>
> We go back in the house, he offers ne some lemonade and we chill at the couch. He offers me beer but I refused- couldnt tell if he was joking or not.

> He asks me if I want to watch something cool... Adults only kind of stuff. Being in a house rigged with parental controls, I took him up on his offer. He offers a porno movie from his directv remote and we start watching porn. I immediately get hard and he could see my boner through my shorts.
>He asks if I mimd him taking off his pants- I said I dont mind. He says I can do it too. So he pulls down his shorts and underwear- that was the first cock ive seen IRL.

For being a big, kinda fatter guy, he had a pretty big cock. I got super horny so I took of my shorts and boxers. One thing led to another.

Long story short, I got my first blowjob. I still look back at the extreme hotness of the moment, even though it may have turned me to a sex addict eventually.
>>
I'm having sex with my friend's wife. We've been sleeping together for over almost a year now.
>>
File: Sister.png (158KB, 263x422px) Image search: [Google]
Sister.png
158KB, 263x422px
i like hearing how people would use my sister as their plaything
>>
>>25114192
Confirmed. Would use.
>>
>>25113513

Kik? Mine BoyOnly4You
>>
>>25114192

Yes, would definitely use her.
>>
>>25114224
how would you use her?
>>
>>25114601
>>>25114602
>>
>>25114605

I would first see how a good girl she is...
>>
>>25114615
then what?
>>
>>25108843
I actually have 3 ideas

A) She realized that we'll probably never meet, so to prevent her from really falling for me she cut contact.

B} She told me about a guy she like who asked her for nudes. So I told her that he was probably just using her for that. Maybe she feared that I would do the same?

C) She saw that I really didn't think I was good enough for that other girl, so she told me I was cute and all that. Then cut contact so I didn't become too attached to her and abandon the first girl (Who girl 2 thought liked me with 99.99% certainty)

It's funny how I met girl two though. I asked her for advice on the the first girl, and she gave some good input. Then we started talking about other shit. She stayed up with me till 4 AM talking about politics, and other stuff. Up till she passed out. Monday I messaged her and we spoke a little about the first girl. Then I gradually hinted that I may be interested in her. She caught on by the end, and we agreed to try an LDR. Then an hour later she deleted the account.
>>
>>25113688
>Nah because i love her and the thought of her feeling sad because I left her alone makes me sad.
That's bullshit. Utter bullshit. You do not love her you are only realizing that she is the only one again that put up with your bullshit.
>You're way off mark. I'm really not like that. I've never even been close to hitting someone out of anger.
Not really emotional abuse turns into physical abuse over time. You are just not their yet.
>Is it? Before I left her she was barely managing to keep her job as a banker and I'm pretty sure that without my help she will fail her training year or give up.

Or she is working as a banker to save up money to get away from your abuse. She might have finally snapped and thought the only way to escape this abusive manipulative person is to get a job with decent income and just bail on your ass. You are just trying to use what you think are positive points to sustain and even justify your abusive behavior as a helping hand in her life. It wasn't.
>Explain it to me.
Nope. But it will come do not worry you just do not know it yet and how it will be inflicted.
>>
>>25106040
There are 4 people in that pic. There is no one in the middle.
>>
>>25113778
Well no not really you already admitted you are a sex offender. And you probably are still a broken human being from either mental or physical abuse. It's okay tho you are in a safe place anon like I said.
>>25113782
>Women never do this. Why are you acting out revenge fantasies.
Coming from someone who is like a Stage 1 sex offender and antagonist to women. Majority of the time you wouldn't really know what Women are capable of. Since you just insult people for a cheap laugh and run away and hide. Probably behind like 7 proxies too. You feel this way because you have never been caught or exposed. But it comes to all of us at one point or another. Good luck tho.
>>
>>25115367
He is either the guy in the black top or the other guy in the grey.
>>
>>25113482
That's what I'm saying. I smoke a bunch of weed now so it dulls all the mental baggage I have.. Makes the BJ's and sex way better too. Maybe I'll find a pot farmer to fuck and be merry.
>>
Discovered financial domination about a year ago online. Started having first gay thoughts shortly after of being dominated by another male. Fast forward to now and I am in chastity to an effeminate, edgy, 18-year old highschooler into death metal with size 15 feet. Only allowed to edge to his feet occasionally and pay him $500 a month in tributes. A year ago I couldn't even conceive of this scenario.
>>
I'm scared of my relationship becoming open because it's the only real excuse I have not to suck this heavenly amount of cock. I bullshit that I don't think men are hot, but the only thing I love as much as being balls deep in my wife is the thought of some huge dick balls deep in my mouth and ass.
>>
Test
>>
>>25115438
People with this kind of money scare me a little.
>>
>>25116190
It's not like I have a lot of money. I work a near minimum-wage full time job and drive for a ridesharing company.
>>
i lost all hope in love after having my heart crushed, i am in a relationship right now and it depresses me: we are ok together, i think we could even last. but is a pretty cold relationship and i feel i will never have deep feelings anymore. love, as the intense force portrayed in movies and books, does not exist, and is just a myth... but i dont want to go trough another beakup again, so i will make this work anyhow.
Still, i miss those times i believed true love existed.
it will never be mine anyway.
>>
>>25113514
i met someone like you and i hope you die alone before having someone else suffering because of you.
>>
>>25116203
Hey A.
>>
>>25116969
not A., sorry. i guess there are lots of people that feel like me out there
>>
You gave those mix CDs to me but now that you're not in my life anymore I want to throw them out because I end up wanting to cry if I listen to them. It's fucking 12am and listening to Corona just reminded me of that time you sang your heart out to that Haddaway song.
>>
>>25113327
There are women who are into this. I have friends that can't function without a man telling them how to be, what to do and what to say. They are in a way, pathetic women, sure. As long as the man is a decent human being, she will be to. But she has to want. Your azn qt sounds like she didn't. Sure you're a bit extreme for me, but there's someone for everyone.

Women with a bit of intelligence and self worth usually aren't turned on by men like you. In the long run I mean. They'll figure out who you are once they have you in a relationship and find out how you demand it to be.. Imo try to find chicks with that lifestyle idea already in their heads.
>>
>>25110159
[email protected]... hmu
>>
>>25110159
You are not alone. Kik: BoyOnly4You
>>
>>25115360
>You do not love her you are only realizing that she is the only one again that put up with your bullshit.
Not really, I got plenty of girls who want to date me right now.
>Or she is working as a banker to save up money to get away from your abuse.
She lives in a different country and has rich as fuck parents, she could bail on me anytime lol. One of the main reasons she works as a banker is because in her country its one of the few good paying jobs so she can have enough money to visit me...

>>25110164
>>25110184
>>25110188
>>25110196
>>25117529
>>25117657
kek @ all these pathetic faggots. >>25110159 Talk to a psychiatrist or cognitive behavioral therapist not some random neet on 4chan.
>>
>>25110275
Very interesting. You are very pretty, that is not hard in masturbating to your pic. Do you ever think about doing Chatterbate.com ? Has sharing your pic most always turned you on?
>>
>>25111259
Interesting and tragic story if true. At least you are talking about it. Sounds like you are good at story telling, and having good fantasies. Are you real? Do you wish to KIK?
>>
>>25111412
No do not keep going. You could do major time in prison. You may need a fetish or something that you wife knows about and approves. What you are doing is really messed up.
>>
>>25111888
Yea, you should stop, or like go kill yourself if you do not stop. Bullies are some of the worst people on the planet.
>>
>>25102383
I am still addicted to masturbating and I am pretty sure it may have stunted my dick growth.
>>
>>25116969
what do you have against A?
>>
I went to prison for a horrible crime , I'm out now and trying to make a mense for my ways but I have absolutely no friends , not a single person to talk to and its depressing me so bad , I know I did wrong . should criminals be given a second chance ?
>>
>>25106536
no one gives a shit about your advice mate
>>
I work at MI6.
I guess you can call that a secret
>>
I share my gf's nudes with my best friends.
She doesn't know
>>
My boyfriend and I have been fighting. He had cheated on me already. I love him, and forgave him and ask him to treat me better than he did to her. But lately my request of affection just drove him to be angrier and angrier. My heart knew something was wrong and I saw evidence that he has been sexting another girl. It broke me and I confronted him and he pleaded for me to forgive him. He said it was because we fought. But.. why is I so easy for him to give that affection to someone else and not me.. I feel so broken.
>>
>>25120330
Do whatever is hardest.
>>
>>25102383
My life is such a rolling dumpster fire that a friend has completely taken control over me. I live with him, he decides how I spend, save and invest my money, what I eat, who I associate with, how I spend my time ect.

The worst part is he's doing it selflessly. I'm so fucking useless that someone I care about had to completely take over. At least if he was fucking me or stealing from me, I could be angry about it.
>>
>>25120330
Because he ended it before he cheated with the 1st girl.
>>
>>25120433
He must love you.. He's basically living your life for you and you're not fucking him? Wth
>>
I hate it when this happens. Have a dream about someone, want nothing more than to be holding them tight, and as you're surfacing into consciousness, you are hugging the crap out them. But then you break that surface and the absence of them or anyone from your arms becomes painfully apparent, you can even feel a sort of phantom pain in the parts of your arms that should have been pressing against them. Fucking sucks.

Oh and the someone in this case is a girl I loved for a year but had to walk away from. Sort of heard the other day that since then, her depression's gotten worse, and she's taken up self harm. Just want to hold her in my arms, tell her that everything's gonna be ok, that I love her anyways.

Of course it would be nice if I could say that last part and have it be ok, but oh well.....
>>
I gave a 16 year old coworker a ride home once, and on the way she pulled my dick out and blew me. She had been trying to seduce me for months, and I still feel bad about it.

It was hot as fuck, though.
>>
I'm fairly popular and don't have shortages of friends, and I have a few very close friends. I'm still lonely as fuck. After my last relationship over a year ago I feel like I'm only good for fucking.

I just want someone I can relate to.
>>
File: oceiros.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
oceiros.png
24KB, 128x128px
The girl I've been in love with online for years, someone who asked me to visit her on my own dime, told me just now that she paid in full for some other internet guy she met only a little while ago to go visit her, so I blocked her and am trying to move on.

I just don't know what to do. Everyone else kind of just annoys me and isn't even close to as fun and silly as she was. I feel horrible knowing that no girl I've met on this site is as clever and mean-spirited as her
>>
I've been in a relationship for awhile with a female below the age of consent.

I'm way past the age of consent.
>>
hey M

I'm sorry, I've been abusive, entitled and selfish. I couldn't see past my own interest and I wasn't listening to you anymore. I enjoyed a great deal the relationship we had. It's been so long and I still regret what I've done. To this day you're still the only person who liked me just the way I was. You made me grow as a person and even if I couldn't see it at the time I'm really grateful for it. I've done terrible things to you and loosing you made me realize how truly insane I really was.

I hope things turned out for the best. Me, not so much, karma is a bitch and I got a serious ass whoopin'. Since you've ghosting me for so long I guess I deserved what I've done to myself.

A
>>
I want to suck a dick but I don't want to break up with my current GF of two years (who I'm engaged to)
>>
I want to dom and fuck shy 18 year old virgins.
>>
I've sucked over 100 dicks, some from cl, and some at a local gloryhole at an adult bookstore. I'm closeted bi, not afraid to tell anyone, but don't see the point in others knowing. Single now, but wouldn't tell a girl if I did get one again, although I would stop with the dick sucking.
>>
>>25104269
Don't be such an acrid cunt, it's not about you, you owe him for his kindness. Women are fucking worthless I swear to Christ.
>>
I relapsed and I will tell nobody
>>
File: 1486544514771.jpg (35KB, 720x767px)
1486544514771.jpg
35KB, 720x767px
i relapsed and i will tell nobody even though i go to AA regularly
>>
>>25122576
back to WOW eh?
>>
>>25122585
>AA

Go read pic related, its probably at a local library
>>
>>25122585
You think you're the only AA who has relapsed? Do you think they'll kick you out if you admit it? Or is your pride keeping you from asking for help.
>>
>>25122601
AA is designed to make you relapse.
>>
>>25122607
Different strokes for different folks. It's helped me loads but I suppose it's not for everyone.
>>
>>25122601
I work at a halfway house and dont want to lose my job. Everyone would know if I did. It was a week long slip and I havent had a drink for 2 weeks. Its kind of weird.
>>
>>25122625
i agree with you i just dont want to lose my job just cause i got sad and drank for a bit
>>
>>25122640
>>25122637
At least tell your sponsor. It doesn't have to be everyone's business but secrets keep us sick.
>>
>>25122648
Honestly you are right but i dont have the guts to just admit it. In every part of my life im fine except on the inside. Ive secretly hated myself the whole 3 years i was sober and I told everyone its a better way to live and it is but sometime you just get sick and you try to drink when you know you shouldnt cause you know it would make you feel better.
>>
>>25122589
i downloaded this btw gunna start reading it at work tonight
>>
>>25122670
No offense, but being in AA and having that job just sounds like being mired in sad bs, but idk, I'm pretty emotionless.
>>
>>25122670
I said that to myself lots when I was drinking and going to AA. I went to meetings and then the liquor store afterwards. Eventually, I wanted the drinking to make everything better but it stopped working. I couldn't drink enough to feel OK. It took me hitting bottom before I finally told myself that anything is better than this and tried AA for real.

If you really believe that drinking makes it better, then go out and drink. Even the big book talks about trying controlled drinking. It took me hitting bottom to realize that I had to do something different.
>>
>>25122684
it is but i thought i was strong enough until i wasnt. At the same time you help 1 out of 10 people stay sober long term and those stories make it worth it
>>
>>25122684
like even if you cant save yourself you can help someone else
>>
>>25122691
its a little different because i did stop. I didnt keep going with it cause i knew id end up jobless then homeless and everything would just get bad sometimes i think its ok to keep secrets especially if it helps others more than yourself
>>
>>25122696
Sounds pretty defeatest my friend, fuck other people.
>>
>>25122696
>>25122693
I think there's a quote somewhere about you can't give what you don't have.
>>
>>25122708
Do a 4th and a 5th step and the 5th step doesn't have to be with anyone who knows where you work. At least get it off your chest. And 4chan doesn't count as a 5th step.
>>
>>25122715
Finally found the quote:

Our book is meant to be suggestive only. We realize we know only a little. God will constantly disclose more to you and to us. Ask Him in your morning meditation what you can do each day for the man who is still sick. The answers will come, if your own house is in order. But obviously you cannot transmit something you haven't got. See to it that your relationship with Him is right, and great events will come to pass for you and countless others. This is the Great Fact for us.
>>
>>25122715
thats the thing about AA though you can give what you aint got if you lie hard enough. It hurts you a ton but you can do it and ive done it for 3 years and have help a lot of people because of it. Bill and bob are just guys like us that made a book senpai. They arent the end all be all. Please see this side so you dont get caught up in always trying to do the next right thing. It hurts a lot when you dont. Trust me.
>>
>>25105389
You're officially a fatherfucker.
>>
>>25122757
I just hope you find something that works for you. The alternative sucks.
>>
>>25102383
Had a really unparalleled experience today and not sure what to make of it
Have hardly anyone to tell...

God I just hope he isnt mad with me. I hope this was a positive experience for him like it was for me
>>
>>25122847
csb
>>
i love being harassed and bullied.

call me 2242036225
>>
I fantasize over the Sexual molestation and abuse I encountered as a child. It's the greatest source of my adult sexuality.. I don't think kids are attractive.. Just myself.. As a kid? Makes me never want to breed
>>
>>25122897
how do we know that's you, and not some one you're fucking with.
>>
>>25102383
I want a girl who will let me do terrible things to her, but I am to shy/polite to ever suggest any of it.
>>
I've been divorced for 6 years and remarried for 5. And I'm still in love with my ex-wife. She lives all the way on the other side of the country but I would give anything to be in her arms again.
>>
I fucked my neighbor in his garage. two hours later I fucked his wife..
>>
I feel so disgustingly petty and childish over the fact that the man I started to fall for suddenly hopped into a relationship with genuinely one of the ugliest chick's I've seen, like mentally handicapped kind of ugly going on and seemingly not the best personality either. It ruined my already fragile self esteem that was just finally starting to reach normalcy and I can't stop beating myself up over not being good enough for him.
>>
>>25124009
what kind of things? just curious
>>
sometimes I go out at night and pay cheap trans prostitutes to let me suck their dick and cum in my mouth. I've let a few fuck me too. I'm a 25 year old guy.
>>
I want to find a sugar daddy, but my husband would never approve.
>>
I WAS PHONE.
>>
I live on an island with nobody my age (everyone is retired, or leaves to find a job).
>>
>>25102383
Lurking /soc/ is actually making me hate women.
Years of lurking 4chan and hearing the sob stories and the vitriol of other virgins didn't.
Having a controlling mother and retarded sisters didn't.
Girls mocking or harassing me at school throughout my childhood didn't.
I maintained the same sunny disposition into my 20s, confident that I was just subject to selection bias and that the majority of women were reasonable, decent, fair people...at least up to the very low bar set by the common man.

But every time I see:
>a woman makes a thread on /soc/ and deliver nothing while trying to grow her herd of sycophants
>a stupid tumblrpost about how ignorant anyone who doesn't worship trannies just for being trannies is
>a response to some anon talking about looking for a qt virgin that goes like one of these: "what kind of pathetic insecure virgin", "you must think your dick isn't good enough", "you must be a controlling sadist", "it's obviously to be expected that any REAL PROPERLY EDUCATED woman will have taken 5 dicks by age 21", some incoherent bullshit about "manic pixie" blah blah, etc etc, various feminist memes designed to block out actual thought or intuition regarding human beings
I finally am starting to think "are women actually just fucking retarded, even compared to how fucking retarded your average man already is?"
It's nothing from my own experience, really, it's worse than that. It's not bitterness from being a virgin because...I'm just not bitter about that. I don't feel like I'm entitled to anyone's time or affection, and in fact I'm starting to realize it might not make me happy anyways.
It's just, wherever I go, whatever I see, it's always the same.
I turn on my television, I go online to read something about a new game, I read any book, even old classics, I hear any snippet of conversation in passing...the same old entitlement and sense of somehow deserving better, the same old constant dissatisfaction with no ideas or effort of their own.
>>
I need to find a less contrived way of killing myself. I keep waking up in the hospital.
>>
>>25126586
Jump off of something more than 60 feet high or bullet into soft palate angling up. If you're failing it's because you wanted attention, not death. So just go join a club or something instead.
>>
>>25126599

I survived the fall and no guns allowed here because I live in a totalitarian despot and it would just pad liberals use of false statistics.
>>
>>25126604
You survived the 60+ foot fall?
>(X) Doubt
It goes without saying you should be falling headfirst.
>>
>>25126610

I mean, I didnt measure it but I was pretty sure it was 60 feet. You would be surprised how quickly the ground comes and how little control you have midair. I spent 3 months in the hospital.
>>
>>25126604
Or, better, make it your life goal to escape your totalitarian country to somewhere better. Doesn't matter if you think that will make you not suicidal or not, it would just be interesting to do. Doesn't matter if you do it legally or not, the world's awash in illegal immigrants anyways, and if you die trying to cross a border because you get caught and won't come along quietly, well, problem solved, right?
>>
>>25126619
Fair enough, next time tie a long rope, but shorter than the total fall, around your neck at one end and something immovable on the roof at the other, THEN go headfirst. If you're lucky your head might even fly clean off. Don't forget to use a slipknot and draw it taut before jumping.

Or do the border hopping thing, sounds like more fun.
>>
I feel like an afterthought to my boyfriend most of the time. I should probably just end the relationship.
>>
I masturbate with diplomas and certificates, I always worry about how I'd bring up this fetish with a potential future GF. Nobody in real life has ever known.
>>
So this girl I talked to at the time was always in and out. Let's call her A. Never really knew what she wanted. So i started talking to this other girl on social media. Let's call her B. B was cool, she was chubby, insecure and I knew I had a thing for her. We inspired each other to do better. We talked a lot, to the point of nudes and feelings. A swung back around and I decided to go with A. Later on I found out they were friends. A doesn't know the extent of the relationship. She just thinks we were friends. I miss B every day, I see her on Twitter all the time. She's gotten fit now but I know if i ever went back to her, she'd be down. Well I'd hope. I never knew they were friends until A found out. B completely ghosted me though. I wish I would've fucked her when I had the chance. I wish I was still there for her emotionally.
>>
>>25126116
you should have stopped flaking, he probably doesn't even know you even paid attention to him.
>>
>>25102548
Same here. If you love her you want the best for her, even if its not you. I tried to dump her long time ago because i was flunking big time in my life and i didnt want to drag her down. She said that she was intelligent enough to know if i was worth it and as long as i kept trying to improve she will stay with me. Been 11 years after that and still together. Some women are awesome like that
>>
>>25122721
>4chan doesn't count as a 5th step.
Just golly
>>
>>25104282
Woman up and tell him you dont love him that way. Thats the thing with feelings. If you have to overthink them you are doing it wrong. Its obvious you want the caring for each other part without the couple thing. Cant have them both. Just tell him . Dont make him waste time
>>
>>25110159
Im a boy with daddy issues if that helps. Fuck my life
>>
There's this amazing lil thing in my building, who i'm pretty sure isn't licensed to drive... I fuck her twice a week, give her 20$, she thinks its a deal.
She has a shit family and sometimes txt's me in the middle of the night and sneaks up into bed with me........I'm going to jail.....
>>
>>25126915
I never flaked out on him? We went from speaking every day to him getting a girlfriend and within days he just vanished out of my life despite my efforts. He was the only person I was talking to at that time.
>>
>>25102383
I've wanted to die since I was 13, but been to afraid to do it. I'm 26 now. Half of my life has been spent nearly every day wanting, waiting, and wishing to die, yet I'm still here. No one I know in real life knows and everyone thinks I must be so happy. I sometimes wonder if I could pay someone to just do it for me but I have no money so that won't happen.
>>
>>25127198
Me too....but you get over it....really, what good is death? I actually tried to kill myself...its not a place you want to be. DESU suicide support groups are full of easy trim...just sayiing
>>
>>25102383
I would rape women and kill anyone who got in the way if there were no laws
>>
>>25127217
>but you get over it
Not quite. I get over it maybe for a few moments but then I go back to this. I know I'll never end up doing it, but every time I see a train or car coming I imagine myself dying right there. It just seems so easy sometimes, but then I realize I'll end up fucking up some people's day and I don't want my death to burden anyone.

>I actually tried to kill myself...its not a place you want to be
I've been there. I want to die more than anything else sometimes, but as I said I'm too afraid to do it when I can.

>suicide support groups are full of easy trim...just sayiing
I don't know what that means. If you mean sex, then no I could never take advantage of anyone. But after reading your prior post I can understand people do tend to take advantage of other's bad situations. That just isn't for me.
>>
>>25127238
I live a happy life with a wonderful women who loves me...But it wasn't so long ago i layed my head on the tracks and waited...
I don't mean that you have to take advantage of women, but there will be girls there that will know where you are coming from and if you feel like i think you do thats the best ice to break. gl or gg.
>>
>>25127255
I'm sure girls there aren't looking for that sort of thing. And besides, I don't feel right going to one. I feel like I'm going to be taking up a seat for someone who needs it more. And I don't want anyone IRL to know I feel this way or tie it to my identity in any way. Nothing happened to me in my life that was too awful for me to feel this way, just I do. Some people there have been raped or something, and I could never compare to that so I wouldn't go to one of those meetings.
>>
>>25127285
Its about support...
if you only think of it as hooking up then yeah, you'll get nothing from it...
Your story isn't the only tough one...if its tough at all.
You'd be surprised at the friends you might make.
>>
>>25127301
I don't have difficulty making friends. I just don't want anyone to know IRL how I feel. And I couldn't possibly do this because then I'd feel there are motives that aren't genuine.
>>
>>25127339
You don't have to tell your friends where you go.
The future is totally unwritten, fuck everyone else and do you.
>>
>>25127367
I mean the people in these support groups as well. I don't want them to know either. As I mentioned before there will be people with far worse so it's not right for me to go
>>
>>25127371
meh, more self loathing and deprecation....
do yourself a favor and talk to someone.
Life can be wonderful
There are children you've yet to name, i guarantee it.
>>
>>25127371
I sat with the love of my life on the bank of a creek today and watched our second born fly fish... neither of us thought we'd ever be here years ago.
>>
>>25127419
>>25127427
I'm glad that's working out for you. I don't have self loathing or depreciation, I just want to die. That's it.
>>
>>25127444
This world is a simulation. You're only cheating yourself by going out early.
>>
>>25127461
I don't think it's cheating myself. I've spend half of this simulation wanting this. It's hard to imagine another 50 or god forbid longer feeling this way.
>>
>>25127466
No really...if you cash out early the terms are broken
gl
>>
I was raped by a guy I met off soc.
>>
>>25127237
6edgy7me

I had the weirdest fucking dreams where men had lost their ability to shit or something due to playing so many video games and ignoring their bodies signals for so long
I was driving and parked in this car park and met a guy. He was so cute. But something was wrong. I helped him get to a doctor or something and it was so romantic he was barely alive when he got there and he gave me his name. Later I foind him there and he was leaving with his girlfriend......
Another part I was in the car park and this old black lady ran right into my fucking car. I lost my shit amd stood in front of her car yelling at her but she gave me this pathetic look and shook her head and went around me. My car wasnt damaged too bad so I let it go. Then girls from my high school were there playing some weird ping pong ball game and they called to me asking me to get them a ball that had rolled under my car.
Another thing happened where I met an ex. Hadnt seen him in years and then there he was. And he had the cant-poop problem. I took him to a hospital, it was so gross there were toilets overflowing with shit. I kept asking people there like when the fuck did this become an actual medical problem? They all seemed like it was a very common thing. Of course.
Before I woke up there was this strange part where the Sprouse brothers were showing off their immense play dough set....
>>
>>25127339
Everything you are describing points to a chemical inbalance. Just see a fucking psych and get a script. Try it out for 3 to 6 months
>>
>>25127498
What happened?
>>
>>25128296
I've been on meds for it and it's affected me in other ways. I don't like feeling like I'm not myself, which is what tended to happen
>>
Incest of two brothers
>>
>>25128955
But you don't like feeling like yourself either....
>>
my boyfriend is basically an asexual. Is disinterested in anything to do with sex, and thinks of it as a "household chore"

I don't enjoy having sex with someone who is only doing it out of obligation and clearly not enjoying themselves.
I've brought up the idea of just letting me fuck other people, but he says "no you're mine, if someone is going to be fucking you it will be me" I love this dude but I don't think I can go my whole life without having satisfying sex, and it's already been two years.

His sister has asked him before if she could be my fuckbuddy, obviously he said no, but I can't stop thinking about it. Never had sexual thoughts about a woman before this, so it feels kind of weird.

Part of me wishes he would just let me fuck other guys, but the other part of me hopes he doesn't because cucks are degenerate and not manly.
>>
>>25129072
I feel the same way (I'm asexual). If it's that important to you and you can't just jerk off, leave.

>>25128971
I'd rather not have dissociative disorders on top of suicidal feelings. It feels bad to be on meds where you feel you are trapped in someone else
>>
>>25129072
Sex is an important part of a relationship, and I guess he realises the emotional connection it causes without wanting it himself.

I guess it depends how important good sex is to you against how much you love him. Maybe get his finger/mouth game on fucking point so you can get all that goodness without him having to not enjoy himself since most guys don't like giving head/fingering anyway.
>>
>>25129259
it's pretty important, and he knows it, which is why he does it anyway sometimes. Dishes, walk the dog, fuck me, chore checklist essentially.
I've tried bringing up things to try with him, I've tried initiating more often than not, he just doesn't like sex. Says he doesn't want it with anyone else, and the dude doesn't even look at porn.

I don't want to leave him, I love the guy, but man I have no idea what to do about our lack of sexual chemistry.
>>
>>25129277
As I said before, just leave if it's that important. But keep in mind there will come a time where whoever your partner is or even you will get ill and never fuck again. Will you leave you partner then too? This happened to my father when he was 30. He's almost 53 now. My mother got seriously incapacitated and they will never do it again. And I know he's been faithful and it's something I admire the most of someone.
>>
>>25129273
>Maybe get his finger/mouth game on fucking point

not a bad idea. just gotta get out of the sub mindset and try to enjoy just me getting off i suppose. stop being such a whiny bitch about me being the only one getting off if he's still willing to work me over.

>>25129292
if he was incapacitated it would be a different story. I know we all get old and rickety and possibly sick and we won't be able to fug, but I'm only 25 and he 31. Bar some freak accident where one of us gets horribly maimed, we are both capable of having sexual relations uninhibited for quite a few more years.
>>
>>25129319
Well my mother was about 28 and my father 30, so about the same ages. It's actually better in your situation, because at least he can move. If you're thinking this way, just leave him.
>>
I just came hard af to the thought of a guy who's not my partner. Oh no.
>>
>>25129319
I'm all about the girl getting off so that makes more sense to me even though I like fucking.

If he's not fucking for himself then it can all be about you; embrace that shit girl, it's rare to get.
>>
>>25129273
Is he really asexual or is he a porn addict who can't get it up for a real woman
>>
>>25129417
>>25129464
>orbiters think a gay guy's a woman.
>You go girl
>real woman
Damn and I thought I was a loser
>>
The first time I saw mention of /soc/, I thought it was a board about footwear.
>>
>>25129470
I see no evidence of it being a gay guy, even then my points the same just change some pronouns around and 'finger' to 'hand'
>>
File: 1481621839486.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1481621839486.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>25128289
Why is "edgy" always the response of people to things that are socially unacceptable but yet do occur in some parts of the world?

"Edgy" has replaced shock and horror and it's annoying
>>
>>25129559
Because you post is edgy and gay. Most people would murder if there was no consequence. You're not unique or special.
>>
>>25129567
>Most people would murder if there was no consequence
u wot
>>
>>25129567
This is totally true, most people would kill if they knew nothing would happen to them for it.
>>
>>25129582
I find it really hard to believe that 1st world normalfags would have it in them to kill
Imagining some 20 year old air head college cunt girl killing anything is ridiculous
>>
>>25129588
Our society would be completely different if it was legal or even encouraged. You're clearly too small-minded to even ponder such circumstances.
>>
>>25129606
Can you even imagine how satisfying it would be to rape some high and mighty snooty stuck up cheerleader sorority bitch, and to literally kill the guys who try to attack you over it?
>they try to beat the shit out of you
>you pull out a gun and don't even give them the chance to run away, you just shoot them
>>
>>25129588
I'm a 27yo female and I can think of a lot of people I'd like dead, he'll even just someone being an ass hole in traffic. If I could shoot them and not get in any trouble I would. Not saying it should be like that at all, just that lots of people would be capable of killing if their were no repercussions
>>
>>25129614
Kek. Sounds like you should read A Clockwork Orange
I'm not into that dsytopian shit and I'm a female so I wouldn't be raping cheerleaders
>>
Have fantasy to share my gf but not sure how to tell her.
Kik adam.henbury
>>
File: 1491575623045.jpg (32KB, 381x343px)
1491575623045.jpg
32KB, 381x343px
>>25113491
>being banned from 4chan makes you a sex offender
Take your autism pills, buddy.
>>
I brought a bunch of girls to my house to get drunk on new years eve and one of them pissed off my best friend. We purposely fed her more and more booze to get her blackout drunk then shaved off her eyebrows, cut her hair and broke all her shit that we didn't want. We called her mom and told her that her daughter was having a mental breakdown and doing all these thing to herself and they all believed it and that landed her about a month in the psych ward. To this day she still believes shes a bit mental.
>>
Left my girlfriend, quit my job, and moved into a new house out of town to be with someone I wasn't even sure liked me because I knew I'd never get out my abusive, shitty relationship or stockholm-syndrome job if I didn't do something rash and stupid.

New girl left me a week later on my birthday.

Still not over it, but logically speaking I guess I'm still making progress. I'm a mentally ill piece of shit, so this is probably good for me anyway. I miss the support most.
>>
>>25129588
No this would definitely happen. If killing had no consequences starting tomorrow, a LOT of people would end up dead. The killing would stop within a few weeks, as everyone that is a cold blooded killer had been killed by some vigilante, and everyone else would be to scared to murder someone because they might get murdered for revenge.
>>
I hate my job, pay is great but I'm miserable, I lurk 4chan a lot and pay strange women on the Internet to say nice things to me like a lonely pathetic loser.
>>
i considered slitting my throat on my 23rd birthday yesterday as a birthday present to myself but ultimately decided that it would leave much too much mess for other people to clean up. I do love nature though. And being alone. And generally just not bothering anyone via my existence. Seriously considering running off to live as a hermit on some peaceful mountainside instead
>>
>>25129894
I thought I was a bad personal but fuuuuck man
>>
>>25129475
Best secret in this thread hands down
>>
I used GPS spoofing to get the region locked pokémon in pokémongo without having to travel.
>>
I'm super happy with my relationship. The only problem I have with my bf so far is the fact that he wears safety pins on his clothes, just like my ex fiancee did. It bothers me that it reminds me of him.
>>
I watch my 10 year old neighbour when she's playing outside, she's always wearing really short shorts or dresses that let me see her panties. I know I'm sick but I'm also really obsessed with pedomoms/pedogirls
>>
Why is it that the second I open my heart to you, you start telling me all this shit that affirms all of my trust issues and makes me never want to talk to you ever again? What really fucks with me is that I'm honestly about to let it slide because I like you probably more than you like me.

This is why preferred being alone. I'm not cut out for relationships with people, it just doesn't work.
>>
>>25131469
Yo super relate
Kik?
>>
>>25132290
My kik is secretsthrowaway
>>
>I have done many things with my sister and step sister when we were younger.

>I like to crossdress and kinda want to be more girly but don't want hormones because I like my look as a man

>I'm degenerate with weirdest kinks
>>
sucked my cousin and he sucked me back when we were little , completely straight tho
>>
>>25132274
I feel you anon. Stay true to yourself. People are imperfect and relationships don't last forever. Keep your head up
>>
>>25132274

but you understand that those issues are yours right? You open your heart to somebody, they disappoint you and confirm your failings ... until you learn to be happy, you'll never be able to be in a relationship.
>>
>>25117396

baby baby
why dont we just stay together
uyeahuyeahyeah
>>
i have hiv but i still go out to nightclubs and fuck girls. fucked 2 18 year olds since finding out
>>
>>25132661
You're pretty dumb, desu

>>25132670
Kek well you're a piece of shit. Hope you die a painful slow death
>>
>>25132673

probably will. no idea about the girls tho
>>
>>25132776
If you're in the US you can and should be prosecuted for this.
>>
>>25132791

i know

i thought this was a confession thread
>>
>>25132809
Congratulations on coming clean to strangers on the internet.
How long have you known you have hiv? Are you bi?
>>
It isn't anything special but I'm a bit of a crossdresser and none of my friends and family know
>>
>>25132656
Thank you anon, I really appreciate it. I know I'm not perfect myself but some of these things are just terrible.

>>25132661
People being a disappointment is my problem? So I'm the one that's driving people to backstab and cheat before I even meet them? Right.
>>
Since we are confessing, I really hate one of the camwhores here. Such a nasty cunt. Kinda wish she would die or get seriously hurt so she would stop posting
And I don't feel this way about people often. She's just a terrible person
>>
File: 1368944798271.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1368944798271.gif
994KB, 500x279px
>>25105194

Girls like you are the reason I got a vasectomy.
>>
>>25110159
Hey if you want to talk my kik is bluelynx, I promise i wont leave
>>
I have no idea what Kik is.
>>
>>25102383
I want a female to cum inside badly
>>
>>25102383
I love going on the chatroulette-type sex cam sites and stroking my cock. Wife has no clue.
>>
I used to camwhore a lot when relevant threads for me were a common thing. I miss it, the self esteem boost was always nice
>>
>>25133492

>tfw open shirt thread will never come back

RIP /oldsoc/
>>
>>25133507
Those were one of my favorites. And skinnyguy/ginger threads I used to participate in.

/oldsoc/ was a good time
>>
Im 19, a virgin and i dont know how to get laid
>>
>>25133092
Shes probably seen it in your search history idiot

>>25133492
Make the thread... It isn't going to materialize on its own
>>
>>25133528
Lower your standards and hit up lots of girls at bars. Go on a trip to a city in the next state or country over and just spend the whole time chasing tail. Your success rate doesn't matter provided you get at least one. But you can't just approach the hot ones if you're autistic, you have to approach girls you're not attracted to and hit on them and try to get it in. Stay at a hotel and take them back to your room. It doesn't matter if it's nice or not.
You could make up some "interesting" or "relatable" shit to lie about, or just not bother with that, or refuse to answer any personal questions or share your real identity ever for muh mystery.

The important thing is to lower your standards and not care about having a good first experience, prioritizing getting better at sex and pickups instead and before too long you'll be getting laid at least occasionally.

But the problem is that throwing away that first experience, fucking women you don't like or aren't even attracted to, women you don't know, will just increase that hollow feeling. Satisfying animal pleasure may seem very important to you now, but whenever it's sated you'll be unable to ignore the dearth of intimacy and love in your life. It's the next logical step.

- t. 20+ year old virgin because I'd rather just live alone knowing there's a slight chance to fall in love than fuck my way up from degenerate hambeasts to degenerate silicon bags to degenerate qts

But seriously, there is no such thing as an unfuckable man, you just need practice/time investment/lower standards.
>>
I like really young girls, I find their body so attractive. around the ages 8 to 16.
>>
>>25132290
>>25132309
Yall niggas just fell into an FBI honeypot. Kik logs all messages unencrypted on tje recievers end
>>
>>25133528
Become bi go on Craigslist and fuck older couples
>>
>>25133778
LOL, true.

I want to break up with my girlfriend, but I don't want to hurt her.
>>
I don't know if I'm attached to someone or using him because everyone else in my life that cared about me is gone for various reasons. And I'm afraid he's gonna fall for me.
>>
I don't have any life plans after college and I have no marketable skills outside of foreign language fluency.
>>
My sister was passed out after alot of drinking/smoking etc.

I was at my uncles house, and there was a full house. So I had to share a bed with her for the night in the remaining guest room.

It's like 3 or so in the morning and i have an erection that I was trying to tame.

I rolled over towards my sister, accidently poking her with my stiffy. She must have been having some dream about fucking, because while still asleep, she started stroking me.

I had mixed feelings, but I didn't really stop it. Before I knew it, she pulled my member out and with a glob of spit on her hand, she was lubing my cock.

I didn't really know how to react. So I played dumb, pretending to be asleep because I was certain she had to be awake at that point

I thought she was stopping, but instead her hand guided my head towards her. She backed up into my cock. Before I realized, I was buttfucking my sister... it felt wrong on many levels, but apparently not wrong enough to stop.

She was still asleep! I couldn't believe it, but she was the one raping me in HER sleep.

Shamefully, I blew a load in her ass...

That's a secret that I'm taking to the grave. Also, I'm probably going to hell in a hand basket.
>>
I've been trying to find a shemale to fuck me for 2 years now. I've been trying to find an escort that will top but none of them will.
>>
>>25133507
Audiosquid was a great girl.
>>
>>25105389
Pics?
>>
i wish daddy would notice me :'(
>>
>>25134954
Good post m8
>>
>>25135278
There were many great girls back then.
>tfw you realise how long it's been since Red was posting
>>
>>25133492
Ingrid?
>>
>>25136386
Nah, I'm a guy
>>
>>25104022
lol
not fucced dude, no pussy for you
>>
i always choose female roommates on the off chance that it leads to casual sex. i never put out any signs of remote interest, but it did happen after smoking a copious amount and marathoning the eric andre show last summer. who'd have thought the worst show on television would stir an intimate setting. then we just went on being roomies like nothing happened and it was great.
>>
I want to go into the woods out back and kill myself in a way that looks like an accident so my family can live a better life without me because I'm such a burden to them.
>>
i wish i never reported my rapist cause now i have no irl friends lol
>>
I love jerking off for people. Anybody that wants to watch. I love showing off and having strange people watch me cum. Also love watching cocks cum.
>>
>>25102383
>>25102383
my biggest secret is that i don't tell others about my secrets
>>
>>25134954
what does she look like? what are your ages?
>>
>>25133684
Have you done anything ?
>>
>>25102383
Here comes the crawl to archive

I give it 16 hours
>>
>>25132508
I can dig it.
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.