[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast thread anything goes it aint mean if its the truth lets go.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: latest.jpg (34KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
34KB, 576x432px
Roast thread anything goes it aint mean if its the truth lets go.
>>
>>
>>25097113
OP is a faggot
>>25097115
How any abortions have you had, cunt? Fuck I'd love to sell your pics to losers so they can cum onto them and on valentines day you get hundreds of cum crusted pics of yourself instead of a box of chocolates and roses like you deserve
>>
File: Untitled.png (768KB, 582x683px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
768KB, 582x683px
ayy
>>
>>25098524
Lookin like a reject Shaggy from a live action Scooby-Doo movie
>>
>>25097113
Stupid fucking loser thinks he's super fucking edgy and funny.
Posts picture of most basic anime ever.
Some douchefuck takes time to respond to obvious troll pic.
OP proves no wit with any response and bumps his thread without ever responding.
Dickfuck comes in for no fucking reason.
And his dickfuck master responds with the least funny response in the history of the internet.

Fuck all of you. You all make me sick,

Thread has cancer and ebola and syphilis.
Kill it with fire and fuck all of you.
>>
>>25100006
Poor newfag, it thinks its people
:(
>>
>>25100017
Please, show me one part of this thread worth existing.
Or
Show me your cum tribute to dragon ball z
>>
>>25100029
>Show me your cum tribute to dragon ball z
do this one
>>
>>25098524
Not sure if you should grow your hair to hide your ugliness or to cover your eyes to stop them from screaming " I LOOK DUMB"
>>
>>25097115
"You're pretty" is a sentence you probably say more than you receive
>>
>>
>>25100629
Your parents would have done you a favor locking up the fridge at night can't believe gremilns can get this big.
>>
File: ur mans.jpg (147KB, 1180x880px) Image search: [Google]
ur mans.jpg
147KB, 1180x880px
hard mode: come up with something original without just projecting your own insecurities
give it a shot betas

>>25097115
the obvious option would be fat but it's a bit of a boring one
you look like every other city loving, instagram posting millenial with a penchant for buy 2 get 1 free high street brand makeup and an empty personality tainted with father issues
I get the impression you smell like piss and your tinder bio does/would include either "yeah i been hurt" or some shitty comment about enjoying nights out clubbing

>>25098524
you just look like a waste of space
i lost motivation halfway through moonface above
go smoke weed and die

>>25100629
pretty sure this lass is a troll by now
>>
File: 1491027515795.jpg (44KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491027515795.jpg
44KB, 539x960px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.