[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, what are little things that a woman can do to drive you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Hand.jpg (297KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Hand.jpg
297KB, 1280x853px
Guys, what are little things that a woman can do to drive you crazy?

for example: i used to talk with a guy who had a hand fetish. it was so much fun painting my nails or just tapping them on Skype and seeing his reaction. I love when guys have a kink that provides me with simple, unusual ways to tease them.
>>
It would drive me crazy if a girl would actually ever love me
>>
I have a pretty strong oantie fetish... every time i see one even if the girl is not wearing it it drives me crazy
>>
The lip biting thing is pretty universal.
>>
>>25073170
>unusual ways to tease them.
You enjoy taunting and teasing people? Fuck you.
>>
>>25073170
i love cute legwear or pantyhose with sneakers, if a woman wear these im rock hard
>>
>>25073250

specifically with sneakers huh? that's interesting
>>
File: afb.png (165KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
afb.png
165KB, 600x519px
>>25073188
this
>>
>>25073170
I have a pretty big thing for feet. I'm in ft Sam getting trained as a combat medic. Just recently got my phone back after months and all my foot friends are gone unfortunately.
>>
Hips and hymens
>>
Kiss my neck and whisper to me
>>
>>25073170
I love when a women sticker her tongue in my ear and then whispers naughty things.
>>
>>25073170
Not be a cheating, money-hungry slut would be great.
>>
>>25075696
^^ Yes, not being a degenerate and fickle little selfish whore drives me crazy.
>>
>>25073170
There are certain hand gestures that instantly makes me hard because of what they imply. And when I know that she is doing it because she is aware of what they mean and aware of how it turns me on, that's what makes it so hot to me.

The same goes for certain body poses, or word. A single word can get me hard if it's said the right way, and we both know what lies behind it. I would love to have that kind of understanding with someone again and be teased like that.
>>
>>25073170
I have the same hand fetish. Your hands are perfection. Would you skype for me? Those hands!
>>
Tongues. Sticking them out to tease, licking lips, licking teeth. Basically anything.

A few of my friends who are girls know about this trigger. We'll be in a group or just kicking it and they'll flash the tongue to rile me up.
>>
>>25076075

Not my hands, friend, that's just a photo I like.
>>
Femininity. There are fewer and fewer girls that understand what it means to be feminine.
>>
>>25076207
Might I see your hands then? Please?
>>
Being intelligent.
>>
>>25076216
You mean there are fewer and fewer brainwashed females who subscribe to an out-dated and sexist conceived notion of what "femininity" is
>>
>>25073170
Feet.
Would react literally in the same way.
>>
In no particular order:
Pubic hair
Virginity
Smile/lips
No make-up/natural beauty
Hips & legs
>>
I do like a nice pair of hands, though I don't have such particular tastes for the hands themselves. Those hands are just nice because of the accents.

Honestly, a woman can do a lot of things that don't drive me crazy, but get close. And a smaller set of things that drive me crazy. Those are kinkier. Not that the first list doesn't also include kink. hah

Really I'm kind of a fashion whore so I like things that I think look good. That's one easy way to put part of it.
>>
>>25076234
kek, this is kinda what I mean.
>>
I used to be with a girl that knew I was into stomachs a ton. She'd lift up her shirt and look at me without saying a word, and she'd expect me to kiss her belly. Fucking loved this.
>>
>>25076480
See I'd like that because the confidence and knowledge is hot. Common belief, mind you. I'm just as confident.
>>
>>25073170

Arr, you have a woman's hands, Jim lad.
>>
>>25076234
I don't come on /soc/ for intellect but wow this post is retarded
>>
>>25073170
well, according to /b/ having a penis is a really good thing for a woman these days.
>>
>Leggings
>Thigh highs
>Skinny jeans
>Have pee/desperation fetish, girls tell me they've been holding it in for a while and really need to piss

It's just the little things ya know
>>
>>25076819
You're not wrong. I think even a lot of women could agree with the idea.
>>
>>25076480
>>25076134

Yeah stuff like this is sooo my shit i love to use stuff like that to tease
>>
>>25073170
I love women with British/Irish/Australian accents. Or any kind in Europe really drives me wild.
>>
Pawing your hair, sort of like a cat.
>>
I have a blood fetish, when girls get panicky over a nosebleed I just want to pull them in close and kiss their bloody lips
>>
>>25079052
awwww <3
>>
>>25073170
I love eyes. I don't really care if she has big tits or a nice ass or even if she is overweight, eyes drive me crazy.
>>
File: IMG_9805.gif (21KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9805.gif
21KB, 261x200px
>>25073188
I'll love you :3
>>
>>25079193
awww again <3

Though these statements usually are bad since the people saying them are hard to love. But if you were easy to love, I'd wife you up.
>>
File: it'll never happen.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
it'll never happen.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>25079193
>>
>>25076216
and what is it?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.