[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this has to be the most boring board on this site

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Holy shit, this has to be the most boring board on this site
>>
I came here trying to get to /sci/ and it looks gay as shit
>>
>>25061644
yes this board is fairly gay, and it's mostly to boost your ego by posting dick or face pics really.
>>
File: 2017-03-22 - 07-52-37.png (825B, 162x21px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-22 - 07-52-37.png
825B, 162x21px
>>25060369
I agree
>>
>>25060369
Thanks tips. Replacing on topic threads with a bunch of trolls. Why the fuck are you four even here? You are the females who cry inside business meetings. Nobody wants what you do. Nobody cares. Nobody makes the crappy ass irrelevant whiner threads you do. Go fix your shit. Who the fuck else is going to do it for you? The mods? Get wrecked
>>
>>25062053
Waaah, I'm retarded and I hate when I get caaaallled ouuutttt
>>
>>25062165
There is no call out. You didnt get what you wanted so you didnt go out and get it. You smared diarrhea on the whole site
>>
>>25062172
Are you 12 or just really angry? You have bad grammar
>>
>>25062177
It's ok no face baby. Some of us have jobs to go to in the morning and no time to correct typos or your baby dick ass. Nice woman photo. Go trap. Go be a trap. Gnite. Not responding anymore. You are the super huge mega tumours that are already killing a once great place. You think you are fixing yourself. Or anything. But you break both. And more. Not my problem. Shut your face and put your tail between your legs. Get out. Yesterday. And never return
>>
>>25062185
I've posted my face once every day this whole week, and I work in R&D in Biology, just stop
>>
>>25062218
>I've posted my face once every day this whole week
Dafuq? Why
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.