[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had interracial sex? If yes has race / tabooness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: interracial 12.jpg (35KB, 455x389px) Image search: [Google]
interracial 12.jpg
35KB, 455x389px
Have you ever had interracial sex? If yes has race / tabooness played any part in turning you on or was it just like having sex with any other girl/guy?

Hardmode: Post pic and race
>>
I'm a white dated a 7.5/10 super dark as fuck black girl (parents came from Nigeria). She was totally white washed though. Anyway I will always remember this time she was laying down face up and I was tit-fucking her. I came on her chest and my cum was soooo white on her black skin. The contrast was fucking surreal I don't know how else to describe it. It was ebony and ivory, it was goddamn beautiful.
>>
>>25059538
White guy.
Fucked:
4 white girls, one was average, one was sub-par but had enthusiasm and was usually dtf, one was a dirty girl, and the last was a very good fuck.
1 Puerto Rican girl, not that good but kinky.
1 Philipina, good, but vanilla.
1 Chinese girl, submissive, kinky, and good.
>>
East Asian/Japanese-American

Fucked
2 White women
1 Latin American
1 mixed (Black/Dutch)

Relationships:
2 White (one was American and one was French)

No, I don't really give a shit about the tabooness or the race. I honestly don't think interracial relationships are that taboo outside of the Deep South and parts of France, where we got stares before.
>>
>>25059538
Guy here, lots of sex so lots of interracial sex.

Race is another part of what makes a person who they are. It's real, important like personality is important.

And people should be allowed to either care about what they like (hair color, height, body type, race, language, whatever) or not care.

Whether racial differences matter to someone is completely their choice, but racial and cultural differences are very real.
>>
White girl here. I was abused when i was little and ever since then iv developed a fetish for black guys. I have a high sex drive and i like to say racist shit during sex and i usually swap tinder until i match a buff black guy and make sure they're ghetto but not dangerous. Its a guilt free alternative to an underlining rape fetish because the color contrast gives me the same feel without actually reminding me of rape and feeling guilty.

I browse pol and i think my inner racism bullshit plays on it as well as the color contrast because i see the black guy as a thug in the moment if that makes sense.
>>
Black guy
Fucked quite a few white girls
I've gotten off on fucking a girl who i knew father hated me because of my race but I've only ever wanted to fuck a girl because of that once. I normally just fuck whoever i find attractive and is into me
>>
>>25059679
What great allies the nationalists have in their women.
>>
>>25059840
Well to be fair she was raped as a kid which is almost always going to cause some physiological trauma.
>>
I'm white and don't consider mexican interracial, but one day me and my buddies hired a hooker to fuck us. She was like 5'6 short black girl that was skinny but with giant ass and giant tits, she also had tattoos of stars on her ass and face. Well I went to fuck her and was sure if it was cus she was a hooker or black, I could not get hard for my life and I had been drinking and doing blow so usually that is not a problem. I think it was at that moment I realized I don't like black women, or hookers.
>>
>>25059840
I know. Im a fucking hypocrite. But im not racist really. I dont pol is either. I just have some racial opinions.
>>
>>25059538
I've only had interracial sex, I've never dated a white woman, only Latinas for me.
>>
1 brown girl, 1 white girl, and 1 Asian

The brown girl was meh due to inexperience, but she got into it and got really wet, which was cool. The white girl I was with for a long time. She was meh at first but got really good over the years. The Asian was terrible.
>>
>>25060294
American white girls have been going down the tubes for a while.
>>
Asian girl, fucked two white guys, a Hispanic, and blown the rainbow. Ethnicity doesn't really have anything to do with it. More like, am I attracted to the guy physically and did we make a connection as far as shared interests.
>>
I'm caucasian and have always found non caucasian guys attractive, especially Chinese. I often worry that there's something racist in that: am I turned on by the guy or his ethnicity? Who knows? I've had flings with black guys, with Indian guys, with Chinese guys and, yes, with caucasian guys. They've all been satisfactory so perhaps race doesn't play a part.
>>
My best friend's brown.

One time we were talking about sex and she told me to stick it in and since then we've been having sex regularly. Never really looked at brown girls before that, but now I do. She also laughs at all the terrible racist jokes I tell her, like the one about what's white on top and black at the bottom. Good stuff.
>>
white girl:
- two mexicans
- two latinos— unknown ?
- four white guys
- one armenian
- one old persian

eh i don't really have an array
>>
>>25062579
I really wanna fuck an asian guy
>>
>>25062583
And i grew up around mostly latinos so I'm not surprised by how many I've slept with. I'm also attracted to persians and middle eastern guys. race kind of played a part of it i guess.
>>
>>25060822
>caucasian girl
>finding chinese guys hot
Real stories only please.
>>
I look like an arab/turk and my first gf was a mulatto. Other than dark brown nipples and brownish pussy, not a lot of difference.
>>
>>25059538
I'm an asian guy and have only ever slept with one asian girl, but countless non-asian girls (white, black, etc.).

It's not our of race/taboo but out of necessity since there's a lack of asian girls. And a lot of the asian girls I know already date white guys (sometimes exclusively)

I find all the races pretty much equally attractive. If you lined up the most attractive girls of all the races/ethnicity, it'll be real hard to pick the one like the most.
>>
Yes. I am white and have only had sex with one guy, who is Hispanic/Colombian. He looks pretty white due to being full-on hikki mode for several years, though.
>>
>>25062579
>two latinos— unknown ?
Didn't even take the time to get to know them, huh....
>>
Black guy, I have had sex with:

1 Indian woman: met her husband on a swinging site and he liked to watch her with black guys. 7/10 body, 8/10 face but a bit too sub for my tastes

Many Chinese women. When I was in university a friend took me to see some Chinese hookers. I liked it loads so I went back

Many white women: living in England as long as I did it was mostly white women and I enjoy the contrast,
>>
File: va02.jpg (86KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
va02.jpg
86KB, 640x960px
>>
>>25059538
> yes
> no

They are just guys. They are all the same. White, latino, korean, etc
>>
White female, 2 black guys, 1 Vietnamese guy

1st black guy was in HS, definitely taboo and hot. Friends who figured out we'd had sex were judgmental but curious and made fun of me for it. He was the second guy I'd ever had sex with so everything was still pretty exciting regardless of taboo. 2nd black guy was mostly normal, but he lived up to the stereotype, so that was exciting. I was taboo for the Vietnamese guy (he had a very strict upbringing and his parents only wanted him to be with Vietnamese girls). That was exciting feeling like I was leading him through something way outside his comfort zone.
>>
I have studied a year in asia so I have fucked girls from all over there. Lots of indonesians, japanese, korean and chinese but also french, slovenian some other europeans. Iam german myself. and since iam bi I also got some not aussie dudes!!!
>>
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE......IT'S THAT SIMPLE
>>
Black guy living in California

8 white women

2 Asian (both half Asian, but looked full Asian. One had freckles which was cute as heck)

Never been with a black girl even though I'm into them. Just not many around where I live.
>>
White girl and I've fucked at least one guy of pretty much every race. My first time crossing racial boundaries was with a black guy.

I grew up in a small town where racial variety was non existent and pretty much everyone was racist. I moved away at 18 and my first relationship was with a black guy.

We dated for a while before we had sex. It was definitely taboo for me even dating him, given where I had grown up, but when we did eventually have sex I had been over the taboo nature of it for a while... But laying there with him afterwards, I couldn't help but notice the extreme difference in our skin colors, and I loved it.

I've been with a number of men of other races since then... I really don't care about race at this point. I don't look for men that are black or white or whatever, I just enjoy whatever I end up with. I won't deny that contrasting skin tones still holds appeal for me, though. I like the look of my white skin against the skin of someone darker.
>>
Lying on the internet.
No its all real.
>>
White guy, fucked a chinese foreign student 3 years younger), (who was playing very hard to get, and when we got to bed, was akward as hell, lazy and hairy).

Had a black bdsm slave ( 1year older) for about 18 months. Loved every moment of it, great sex.

Then had a black girl (13 years younger) interested in a bdsm session. I found her too inexperienced and we kept it to 1 session.

I never went after a girl because of the color of her skin. An attractive girl is an attractive girl, no real tabboo about it.
>>
>>25065756
still lying i see
>>
File: va05.jpg (117KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
va05.jpg
117KB, 1080x1349px
>>25064345
by the way, pic was related, no one realised?
>>
>>25059538
Hell naw!
>>
Interracial sex is no big deal. Not to shit on anyone's parade. Sex is sex. I'm just thinking the real thing is an actual relationship.

I'm not some kind of weirdo who really cares, but wouldn't it be sweet to see, first hand, different colours of fingers holding each other? Besides, I'd get a kick out of getting to tell anyone who had a problem to fuck off. Admittedly I do that in the safety of a part of the world that isn't completely ass-backwards. I'm grateful for it.
>>
White guy. I've fucked men and women of all colors. Race doesn't matter in reality to me but I am attracted to Indian and black men and women because I like the colouring.
With some of them I have made racial abuse part of sex.

I had a long term gf who was mixed Indian / white and we both got off on me calling her Paki bitch etc while we were fucking.

I've never found a black woman into race play irl but kik me if you are one.

Rnddnm
>>
>>25059538
Fucked a 8/10 lebanese girl if that counts as interracial
>>
>>25060822
Where you from?
>>
Yes, no, just like sex with anyone else.

My husband is brown, I am not.
>>
White girl, I have been with two latino guys, (I dont really know are they white or not). Felt kinda guilty first because my family and some friends are racist, but then I realized its dumb.
>>
>>25070643
>I dont really know are they white or not
Some are, some aren't
>>
>>25059538

I'm a Latina tranny and I've fucked 6 white guys. One of which is my boyfriend now of 1 1/2 years. Oddly enough, it never occurs to me or my bf that we're technically considered interracial. I guess it just seems much less taboo because I'm not black lol Plus, I'm white washed as fuck.

I've technically also sucked off 3 Mexicans, 1 Chinese/white mix, 1 Lebanese guy, and 2 white/Jew mixes. Tee hee .__.
>>
>>25071044
Related, how tf do people manage to find black men attractive?? It's uncommon for me to even consider a Mexican but Black guys are never on my radar. I'm really just not into ghetto people so :x
>>
>>25071063
It's simple. Women are natural born whores, they have no sense of loyalty for the tribe, they only want to be with the winners. They already feel an appeal to men of different races because they see them as conquerors. that's why you keep women under control, you beat them into submission. Never let them have control over their own lives.
>>
White Aussie Male, fucked a girl that was part african, american indian, malaysian, and something else that i can't remember. probably the only black girl i've ever found attractive. Fucked a few Kiwi girls too, if they're not the ugly faced full blood fatass maori's they're pretty hot. Fuck like champions too.

i do think white girl's cunts taste way better though
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.