[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: 1489469465300.jpg (41KB, 812x150px) Image search: [Google]
1489469465300.jpg
41KB, 812x150px
How to fix /soc/?
>>
As much as I hate to say it, bring back names instead of IDs.
>>
>>25058793
The board itself is fine.
It's the users that are shit and I don't think there's anything you can do about that.
>>
Delete the board, and the website while we're at it.
>>
immediately permaban any person who unironically calls a camwhore a goddess

permaban anyone who posts their penis outside of the designated penis threads

permaban anyone that pretends to be a different gender
>>
>>25058845
Why? I don't understand how one is better than the other
>>
>>25058793
Enforce the "don't make duplicate threads" rule. Ban anyone who creates another face/body/dick rate; kik/snapchat/discord; etc thread before reaching the bump limit of a previous thread.
>>
>>25059046
This is the most obvious solution.

Also, maybe make "super specific fetish girls only!!!!" threads allowed only if it's posted by a girl who's into that super specific fetish and can actually contribute to the thread. A lot, if not all, are made and filled with guys just hoping a girl will come in and contribute

>110 posts 3 images omitted
>>
>>25058997
permaban people that create 50 fag/trap/dick threads every day
permaban people that create 50 kik/skype/snapchat threads every day
>>
>>25059046
>Enforce the "don't make duplicate threads" rule.
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>25059027
Names bring the choice of individuality, and the personality that comes with it
>>
I don't know why anyone would hate to say it.
The board immediately dropped as soon as trips (which was I think a thing at the time) were removed

Everyone left
>>
>>25059160
>>25059164
I completely disagree, I found that was the second worst time in the history of the board. It just ended in a huge circle jerk, people creating fake personalities, people not trying to build up proper friendships outside of the board (imo what makes this board special since circlejerking is allowed anywhere else too).
Not to mention that it goes completely against the basic principles of the website. If you want that shit, go to reddit.

The quality of people on 4chan has suffered in general and /soc/ has always attracted some of the worst, but mods could at least make it possible to come here without feeling disgusted:

- Ban "lewd kik/snapchat/skype" threads that are always 200 sausages spamming their shit and no one contacting anyone except for the gays
- Ban duplicate threads (and "rate my lgbt cock", "rate my trap dick", "rate my gay penis", "anyone wanna suck this dick", "trap rate thread" etc. are duplicates)
- Delete stuff that already has a board (rate my body, post your outfit..)

Honestly the board would be just fine in a heartbeat if all the gay, bi and trap men just went to /hm/ and /lgbt/ or stopped thinking with their cock for a moment.
>>
>>25059191
>I completely disagree, I found that was the second worst time in the history of the board. It just ended in a huge circle jerk, people creating fake personalities, people not trying to build up proper friendships outside of the board (imo what makes this board special since circlejerking is allowed anywhere else too).
>Not to mention that it goes completely against the basic principles of the website. If you want that shit, go to reddit.
This, just take a look at those shit itt threads
>>
>>25058793
>How to fix /soc/?

What do you mean? It was born broken.
>>
>>25058793
Tripcodes
>>
>>25059046
>>25059152
Yes

>>25059072
>make "super specific fetish girls only!!!!" threads allowed only if it's posted by a girl who's into that super specific fetish
No

>>25059191
Totally Spot On
Nominated for Best 4Channer of the week
Get a free parking space at 4Chan Towers
>>
Automatically filter autistic posts that exceed 300 characters
>>
>>25058793
Keep complaining about it until those that don't like the board leave.
>>
>>25059046
Add a reason box in the reporting feature. Some MODS and janitors don't get why a thread is being reported.
>>
I wish there was a sfw version where you could be social and interact with people without having to wade through the thousands of dick, trap, and other degenerate threads
>>
>>25059609
Its called real life faggot
>>
>>25058793
Ban Skype, Kik, and Discord as contact information and ban people that refer those services for advertising.

This kills the normalfag and will support the growth of healthier FOSS-based communities.
>>
File: 1454205906902.jpg (321KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1454205906902.jpg
321KB, 1425x1425px
>>25058893
>>25058902
>>25059152
>>25059268
This
>>
>>25059304
>make "super specific fetish girls only!!!!" threads allowed only if it's posted by a girl who's into that super specific fetish
>No

Why not? Like I said, a lot of them are just filled with guys hoping a girl will contribute, without any actual content. Seems kind of pointless to have "Left handed, blue haired girls with B-cup breasts" threads if there's no left handed, blue haired girls with B-cups in the thread posting.

I'm not saying this is the worst problem on the board, however. Just an idea that I didn't see anyone else mention. The copious amounts of penis threads are a much bigger annoyance.
>>
>>25059863
Seems reasonable
>>
There was never anything wrong. Dicks go to front of exhibitionism line where ever you go. You want non stop tits you gotta pay for those somehow in other places. Don't make whiner threads. Just leave. Mods know what they're doing. Don't see how this affects you. Or how what you like doesn't try and get rid of what everybody else clearly likes more. Fix your own issues rather than bumping them off on anybody else or especially entire boards. I like it here. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. Do you find you are not satisfied? Tries everything you can think of? Tough. That's life
>>
>>25059519
Seconding this.

>>25059628
Also snapchat. These mediums detract from conversation ON this board.
>>
>>25058997
>camwhore a goddess

this. so many threads shitting up because some desperate need spams GODDESS ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU when a girl shows a toe or ass, and all subsequent threads keep reference the goddess
>>
>>25060676
You're so stupid it hurts.

>>25060131
This is a decent post.
>>
>>25059046
This is a very good idea, i support this.
>>
>>25060684
Thats already in place you fucking moron. What you mean to say is "appoint more mods and janitors who can do their fucking jobs in a timely manner"
They get to it but usually not quickly enough. For example: the thread that is currently up about "jazztastic jasmin"
>>
>>25060689
Take it easy you enormous faglord, no need to get all upsetti.

You are right, there needs to be more mods, or the mods that are here already needs to step up their game.
Also, like some anon mentioned before, threads that are the same, only with slight variations need to be deleted as well.
>>
>>25059046
This
Fucking this
>>
>>25059191
Also this
>>
How about going back to /qa/
>>
As a fag myself I'm surprised you straight nerds actually wade through knee-high threads of dicks. Like damn. There should definitely be some enforced clean threads for people who y'know, just want to make friends of whatever.
>>
The gay shit has to go some other place
>>
>>25060131
>Mods know what they're doing.
Mod detected
>>
>>25058793
this person needs to learn 2 english
>>
>>25059046
I agree. No duplicate or special snowflake thread. And there are two Florida threads right now. Florida. Really?
>>
>>25061209
every time I go into a thread to complain about duplicate threads, they reply with "old thread got stale" wtf? So trashing up the catalog with 14 dick pic threads is going to solve the issue?
>>
Ban all the off-topic faggotry. This is supposed to be for socializing, cams, and meetups; not for stupid sexual faggotry
>>
-Cut down on all the gay shit. Gays think they're above the board rules

-Ban Europeans from camwhore threads

And that's pretty much it.
>>
File: ChoccyMaoi.png (120KB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
ChoccyMaoi.png
120KB, 244x255px
>>25059191
100% this
>>
I just came from a female thread where a trap posted, he used the excuse of "muh gay rights" and blatantly ignored the board rules. This shit's gotta stop. I hate how gays think everyone in the world is gay like them.
>>
>>25059863
The fetish threads aren't the problem. It's the dupe camwhore threads that are.
There is an Skinny, medium, average thread and there are also Small Breast threads and Boob threads, yet those tits threads are just using tits as an excuse to get girls fully naked. Those two threads are unneeded.
And then you have shit like the hairy thread and girls with pubes thread. Same shit. Just the OP of the latter wants to "inclusive" to girls that shave a little.

All these little threads that try to be "inclusive" really just EXCLUDE posters that don't fit a certain mold.
>>
This lot don't seem to understand rule 3.

>>25055208

Throw a few reports their way.
>>
All the bitch nose cunts who are crying about penises and fags on a fucking camwhoring nudity board. Can fucking lop off theirs. And problem solved. Become females worse than you already are. And you can contribute some, to your garbage piles and threads you call lives. Fucking NAGGING annoying scum of the earth confused gross lost losers. Gays HELP YOU get pussy. But you dont want pussy. You want your dissonance between pressures. And realities. Fags don't necessarily like traps. We knownwe don't like your threads. Your threads never appear. Ours are all over the place. Even curious straight guys come. Because this is males' biggest secret. Then you cry we found you out. So you cry more. We will do us. You do you. Dont mistake the fact there arent calls to remove female focussed threads for how garbage they end up. Or for any reason like we should like you do. Means that you are top shit. You aint nothing. Let alone feces. You are the reasons why EVERYTHING is so garbage. Not just your castrations and lies. Men used to be sceptical. Had circle jerks. Now you all thirst and clampur for that which destroys you. You demean men and don't even know it. Then you lose both the females you never had. And any other men or friends. Hope was worth it. Must you ruin absolutely everything? Is this your first day on this planet? Cry babbies! Fuck. You'd think if you acted normal like everybody else does. Even those people you shit on. Like they do. And because of them. You woulf be rolling in vaginas. Pictures of them. And pleasures. But youre not. So your estrogen addiction has you hacks hacking away at your nearest competition. The fucking real men in any room. Be men. Stop caring. Stop wrapping leashes around dicks and riding them in a bad way cuz ur gross and fat and retarded. And for the females you don't fucken have. And instead. Look in the mirror; I can't explain it! Try and make what you want a reality. In an authentic way. Not sneakily like a rat and a piece of my ass
>>
>>25062077
t. butthurt queer
>>
>>25062077
the fact is, cumshitter, that this board was OBJECTIVELY better when there was less lgbtq+ and only one dick rate thread active. we actually have MALE ANUS threads now. like seriously WTF
>>
>>25062077
>Literally screaming "MUH GAY RIGHTS"
>>
>>25062077
Shan't be reading a word of this.
>>
>>25062241
>>25062616
>>25063041
>>25063141
Jesus Christ what a bunch of pansies. Just glue a woman on top of your heads and walk around in gash 24/7
>>
>>25063160
t. butthurt queer
>>
>>25059191

this.
>>
>>25063399
Half of you pussy licking pieces of shit do what you said of me. Have them shit your cum. You. And this guy. And the guy he responded to
>>25063413
Don't think with their dicks? Here's the thing. You opened up /hm/ for this. Killed the boards. Opened /lgbt/ for this. Killed the board. Women are not as slutty or horny as are we. Doesn't matter anybody's orientations. Just their genders. You guys got nothing. You whine you cry you repeat no matter what happens. You are lazy and ignorant. Nobody controls you. Pushes you around. Ostracises you. Segregates you. But God did! When He banished you from the garden for fucking the devil's sloppy seconds. Dick threads take off. Why. Because you FAGS. We got the souls. The hearts. The heads. And the balls. To know and be and say otherwise. You guys are just limpdick shit shows. This is why we wrote them off. You guys are still miles and miles the fuck behind us. If you couldn't get your fish mucus here then fuck everybody else eh. There is plenty of woman goop all over this board. Remember the cob web pussy woman? Enjoy! When you're satisfied. You cry. When you're not satisfied. You fucken whinge fucken whine and fucken cry. And have way too many menstruations for my taste. Kill yourselves
>>
>>25063450
this is. fucking. great stuff. dude. 10/10 bait.
>>
>>25063454
They can dish all the fucken time but they never can take. No bait here. From them? That's all on which they operate. We are their superiors. Not their inferiors. I will not accept their book burning mobiles. Nor their shit. Nor if they try and push us around. Nobody does it to them. They are the original degenrates so they really should. They should mind their own business. Too much time surgically attached to women so it bleeds off on them and they get butt blasted. I apologise for nothing
>>
>>25063461
Post your face. I'm curious.
>>
>>25063466
Blow me, kike
>>
>>25063470
Post your face.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 760x395px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28KB, 760x395px
>>25063461

Well alright then.
>>
>>25063450
Also, reminder that shit like this is why no one likes gays: always overly hostile, argumentative, and always instigating.
>>
File: 1489530451752.jpg (107KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489530451752.jpg
107KB, 890x876px
>>25063480
>>
>>25063480
this is a true statement. fags, for all their crying about being ostracized and bullied, are fucking ruthless cunts. straight up mean-spirited assholes.
>>
>>25063480
>>25063481
Fascism means a bundle of sticks. Read about the pink swastika. Did we slap your faces? Nope. Responded in kind though. Why do you want to see my face you serpentine sally cucks? Cuz you aint gon fucken get it. Too bad for you. Oh. And maybe your beloveds are in the fag boards. Just lurking. Try and win them back yes. I cant explain why it happened. I dont feel sorry for you. I didnt cause it. But it's not my issue nor problem. By making 2,000 boards and censoring you are losing the contacts you claim you want. Half the world has a penis. Maybe call for a vagina board. Which will close before it opens. Unlike vaginas aha. This is a UNISEX place. I hope Trump gets impeached and you burn in the furnace for being ribbitting pagan froggerina planned /pol/ zionist sodomitical psy op bagel fuckers
>>
File: 1489865048928.png (244KB, 799x616px) Image search: [Google]
1489865048928.png
244KB, 799x616px
>>25063502

Keep it up this is good stuff
>>
>>25058793
Delete the whole board. This board is basically /b/ back when it had ID's
>>
>>25063502
>being so mad that you invent a language entirely of buzzwords
>>
>>25065557
It's some raging SJW who gets butthurt when you point out how retarded gays on /soc/ are.
>>
>>25065574
it was incoherent and delivered me some lols trying to decode ala “has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>25058793
Ban nudity.
>>
>>25059609
me too desu.
also tripcodes were the biggest circle jerk not sure why people want to bring them back?
>>
>>25066964
oops forgot about the filter
meant t---b---h
>>
There's currently 3 active Florida Contact threads, by the way.
That's two dick rate threads that could have been active.
>>
>>25065574
No youre a womany gross closet case bitch moaner and whiner. Either get sluts to be slutty for you. Hit on them better. Or stop crying people are too thirsty. The fuck was the point of this thread. Dont like it here? Leave. Simple. Make better threads. Try new ideas. The world is moving on without your smelly destructive diseased hateful hypocritical asses. And if you "can't" understand any of this. Then reap what you sew. Shut the fuck up. Go be a no balled closet faggot. Go drink some pussy juices. And blow me. And fuck right off yesterday and never return. You're only in control of what you do. What you like. Except you're not. Nobody else. All of you. Delete this shit before you delete the board. I guess the mods don't want to have the site make money. You're dykes and worse than legitimate females. Go trap. Become traps. You are our inferiors
>>
>>25059046
This this a million times this.
>>
>>25059620
>Socializing with normies
>>
File: The state we live in.jpg (216KB, 1824x664px) Image search: [Google]
The state we live in.jpg
216KB, 1824x664px
Nothing is really going to change.
Complain all you like, nothing will change.
This is a containment board.
If it wasn't full of contact/dick it'd likely receive too little traffic to be worth maintaining. Creating a sfw board might prove me wrong but I doubt it.
If you don't like it here go on another board or go outside.

Wallow in the shit, you'll get a nice tan.
>>
>>25058793
Good ideas
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.