[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar daddy/baby thread, post your kik and get chatting with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_8923.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8923.png
123KB, 640x1136px
Sugar daddy/baby thread, post your kik and get chatting with potential daddies/babies. I'll start; F/18/London, looking for online or IRL relationship with a daddy. Blonde, 5ft5, slim, just looking for a fun SD/SB relationship and some extra cash to fund my education. Kik me if interested :)
>>
Notyourhole

26/f

I'm real. And I find this hard to believe lol
>>
Cblite

26/M

Looking for a cute and playful younger Asian girl.
>>
19 cali 6'0, cute face

lf sugar momma or girl around my age

sc: rubeenh
>>
degenerates
>>
Beth_rock
20/f Virginia
>>
Liquidsilk69
Minnesota
>>
>>25047047

Fake and underage
>>
Hi there I'm 18 and I'm looking for a daddy to love and own me. I'm curvy and pale, 5'8" and 135lbs. I have dark brown hair and eyes. I love cute things and being shy and innocent. I want a daddy who will control and punish me... Do whatever he wants to me
My Kik is LoliCutiePie
>>
Serious sugardaddy!
E transfer preferable or paypal
Kik:seijudaddy89
>>
nebulus03
>>
18/f us white petite
looking for a sugar daddy
skype is [email protected]

no kik
>>
cute sugarbaby looking for sugar daddy
Kik: SugarLoli1
>>
>>25047248
This isnt a ddlg thread.
>>
>>25045407

Sugardaddy in SC, US.

25/m

dubtownremix

$$$
>>
20/m
Big dick
Kik: jazzfan23
>>
so do sugar mommas exist on this website or is that just a lost cause

also: im a guy who crossdresses and i suppose a sugar daddy would be fine too, ill post kik if anyone cares
>>
rachelsadventure
>>
>>25045407
Has anyone tried chatting with OP? Is she real?
>>
>>25049411
op is fake, sent a really obv shoped timestamp
>>
Sparkles_erika kik
5 ,4 ebony tight body
>>
File: IMG_8931.jpg (373KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8931.jpg
373KB, 1280x960px
>>25050599
OP here, this was my timestamp, how is it shopped? I sent several people pics taken with the kik camera to prove it was me. I'm real :)
>>
Can some sugar daddy buy be a Nintendo Switch? I don't want to do anything for it and don't want to talk to you or anything, just get it off my Amazon wishlist. Thanks
>>
>>25053227
In case you're not a troll, know that no real sugar daddy would give you anything for free. If someone would tell you they will, it's just a lie to try to get nudes.
>>
File: 1482408678430.jpg (501KB, 809x701px) Image search: [Google]
1482408678430.jpg
501KB, 809x701px
do SDs like traps?
>>
>>25053673
No. Especially since most of them just spam the threads with uncalled for nude pics of themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-20-00-22-04.png (298KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-20-00-22-04.png
298KB, 1440x2560px
18 Male USA. Bored.. anyone hmu my username is kaleb_cable
>>
>>25053227
Lol yeah right like someone's gonna buy you, a complete stranger, a several hundred dollar item (almost 500) for not even a goddamn conversation. What a retarded self entitled cunt you are. I don't think I've ever seen someone so stupid, really.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-19-02-51-55.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-19-02-51-55.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Gay sub bottom looking for a sugar daday to send pictures , videos and live chat with for cash. Kik is Justice_Sanders01
I really need money lol school is expensive
>>
Daddy looking for baby. kik - searchingforfauna

I'll ask for a timestamp verify, so only genuines pls
>>
19 / F / Aus / BBW / 5"9

Looking for sugar daddy, online or irl. Kik me at Luci_Loo_
:)
>>
OP has posted threads before,

repeat posters are people to avoid like fuck.
>>
>>25054885
How come?
>>
marcocaio1

25 m not shaved
>>
>>25051456
I don't understand why it's hard to believe that you would do things for money.
>>
>>25050819
Do you got throwaway email? I hate Kik, but I've been looking for an ebony SB
>>
>>25055216
Yeah I know right I'm obviously a massive whore
>>
24 babygirl looking for my daddy to eat my asshole :) kik ladybastard
>>
>>25055699
Nothing wrong with that. I'm just hesitant to contact you because you must have been flooded with messages by now. Shame, as you seem like a nice girl and I'm an actual sugar daddy.
>>
new to this whole thing, so maybe someone could show me the ropes?

23/f/tx 5'3

looking for mainly online, irl meetups might not be out of the question, but we'd have to talk first, obviously.

kik me at burgerbunny9000
>>
>>25055754
I do have a lot of messages but I reply to everyone in the end, feel free to contact me if you like!
>>
22/f

Jennblackx
>>
>>25054716
Where in Australia?
>>
>>25055706
Wrong kik
>>
M 22 italy
>>
>>25057378
Francesco95jaket kik
>>
Amazing how all the females of 4chan come out the woodwork once the sniff of money is in the air. I'd rather spend it on whores, they fuck better.
>>
>>25058796
Yeah but whores don't make fun shopping and dinner companions which is also what a sugar baby offers...Well the actual sugarbabies rather than the online camwhores who steal the term erroneously
>>
kik: thiccachu
20/f/us

im kinda shy but i do like older nice guys.
>>
>>25057325

Tasmania :)
>>
>>25058796
Yeah, because they're at least getting paid to tolerate you. No one with any sanity would tolerate or want anything to do with half of the desperate shits on here.
>>
What's with all the 20 something sugar daddy's... Id want someone 40-60.
>>
40 sugar daddy reporting in.
>>
18/f
Ebony
Curvy
I'm primarily interested in having a url relationship
I am shy but bubbly and love to talk
If you'd like to know more about me my kik is nosebleeddrugs_
>>
>>25060250
Can't stand Kik, got an email?
>>
24/F/US
Looking for a sugar daddy to be nice to me and be willing to help with some things, nice conversation is always a plus
Kik: TwiliBunni
>>
18, femboy/trap
looking for a sugar daddy :3
kik is vaati2
>>
File: Snapchat-835157635.jpg (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-835157635.jpg
207KB, 720x1280px
>>25045407
Daddy seeking baby. Femanons in Texas ONLY!

Kik:goodgoyimak
>>
>>25060250
this probably disqualifies me off the bat, but what is a url relationship?
>>
Australia Qld daddy looking for baby kik xcrazzy1
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (546KB, 544x540px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
546KB, 544x540px
22 mtf sb here
Goth/alt, passable
exheirangel
or
zoeybunny13 at gmail
>>
>>25061540
guessing a typo instead of IRL
>>
M/18/NYC, looking for online or IRL relationship with a daddy. Brown hair, 6ft, average size with minor tits, loves cock, just looking for a fun SD/SB relationship and some extra cash. Skype is nycking320
>>
File: tumblr_nx6b1mCqyk1urgbe1o1_400.jpg (113KB, 394x408px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx6b1mCqyk1urgbe1o1_400.jpg
113KB, 394x408px
19 / f /us
super bratty and wanting a sugar daddy to spoil me up
kik: angelkohai
>>
Fat female here,20 America.
Kik : spookycuppycake
>>
File: IMG_1003.jpg (73KB, 574x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
73KB, 574x417px
>>25045407
19/mtf/wa
Kik:parTxoF
>>
>>25061711
>mtf
And still looks better than me, a cis girl. :(
>>
>>25061711
fucking beautiful!!!!

sissy4her but would do whatever you wanted!!!
>>
20/m
Brown boy looking for a sugar mama or daddy idgaf I go both ways or just some down ass people to chat
Beelzeblunt
>>
Looking for a generous sugar daddy ; 18/f , mixed race, slender build .

Do not message me if you're not legit , thanks :*
Kik : stephaaburnes
>>
21/f/GA

Looking for a financially beneficial arrangement.

kik:computerjazz
>>
>>25061729
It's more than likely the make up. You can tell she contours to death and I'm pretty sure she's look completely different without it. no, I'm positive of it with all that crap on her face.
>>
>>25061883
A legit sugar daddy would at the least need to know your location.
>>
Super petite, busty, multi ethnic tattooed Ebony looking for an online sugardaddy. 5'5, 110lbs, green eyes and brown hair. Would like minimum of 250 a week for custom content. Not showing face aside from verifying. Expect PayPal at start of every week.

Kik- LittleProcyonLotor
>>
18 M

kik @mekmachi
>>
>>25062210
>online only
>not showing face
>1k a month

Good luck with that.
>>
>>25062237
Yeah I pay my SB a 500 per week allowance and that's with weekly/fortnightly meetups, she ain't gotta hope
>>
>>25062246
I don't know which is more silly, these online-only "sugar babies" or the ones who think they can get an allowance for a purely platonic relationship.
>>
all4fun966
20/M/Belgium
hit me up
>>
24/f/Los Angeles

I'm short, young looking, and fit. And by fit I mean I lift. Looking to have some fun. I've always wanted someone who will buy cute costumes/cosplays for me to wear and toys to play with.
Looking for a daddy who wants REAL fun. Not just nudes.

Online or IRL, just talk to me

My Kik is kindnepenthe
Can provide a timestamp
>>
>>25062257
My bf started out as my sugar daddy with a solely platonic relationship. I mean it was only 50-100 dollars a week, but still. It worked. I don't see why people bash on it. If you're willing to put in the work, then it's great. I had to work in the sense that I had to comfort him emotionally any time something was wrong, make him as happy as possible, talk to him at least several hours a day, dote on him, etc. sorry to say but actually giving someone care like that does take some work, especially when it comes to dealing with them emotionally. Look at therapists. They get paid to listen to you for an hour and give occasional advice. Why shouldn't I get paid for constantly being there?
I think it's more silly when you judge everyone's personal desires/preferences based on what you or the majority want, really. Some people want this and it's fine. You don't and that's fine. Just don't be an ass about it.
>>
>>25062257
Better, they're mostly hambeasts.

>>25062528
Therapists are able to help, you're just a chick. That you even say that shows how much help you are.

I'd be laughing if I got 100 a week to talk to a girl
>>
>>25062536
I've worked with therapists before and have experience. Either way, according to him I helped. I'd say his opinion is a whole lot more important than yours. But of course, you clearly know him better, and clearly know everything about me. The fact you said that shows how intelligent and aware you are.
>>
File: IMG_20130823_185712.jpg (130KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130823_185712.jpg
130KB, 960x1280px
LeanneL5

18/f
>>
>>25058808

More like broke ass guys who steal the term sugar daddy. They want all this shit without giving anything in return.

The girls aren't doing anything wrong, have what you all want, and you guys just can't swing once it's your turn at bat. Pathetic.

Protip: No girl is going to just give you shit for free. They want something in return, same as any relationship in life. You fuckers are delusional thinking you can just call yourself a daddy and get something for nothing.
>>
>>25062592
The reverse is fully true as well. Girls who think calling themselves sugar babies means they deserve free stuff just for existing. A sugar daddy isn't going to give out anything if he gets nothing in return.

tl;dr there are many shitty people of both genders.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1280x960px
18 male submissive, Kik is blahblah2244
Pic is me now
>>
>>25062621

Nope. You ignored the reality: the girl has a fit body, a biological good that the guy wants. He can't just have it for free.

There are multitudes more shitty men on here, reading this thread right now, even, than there are girls. The worse a girl can do is not talk to them.
>>
>>25062659
I think you misread my post. I agree that there are lots of creeps here who just want free nudes. A real sugar daddy will be generous in compensating his sugar baby in a mutually beneficial relationship.

I was merely pointing out how one-sided you were. Just look at this thread for examples of girls saying "I'm a girl, gimme free stuff".
>>
>>25062659
Pics of girls aren't worth anything lol
>>
Looking for the girl from Alberta.
>>
any serious sugar daddies looking to help out with the costs of a computer? Reply with contacts. 19/f
>>
File: 002.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
1MB, 750x1334px
18 ~ Cali ~ f

am looking for a daddy to take care of me as his little and also help pay for my needs! I'm super shy so online at first would be a plus, also doesn't help i live in the middle of nowhere ><

5'8, emo-ish style, pretty childish, and suppper clingy.

kik: cutieotter
or if you're like me and prefer discord, it's Otter#0321

thank you for reading ;w;
>>
>>25065127
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>25062550
you want a lolipop?
>>
Kik: wisoo420
>>
Sugar daddy here.
Looking for serious sugar baby, but one who knows what she/he wants. Message me on my throwaway if interested. However, must message me with as much details as possible, along with what you are looking for specifically.
Preferably someone looking for long-term. after talking I will pick someone specific to spoil. Must be obedient.

[email protected]
>>
>>25065347
Could you let us know more about yourself or are you more interested in picking from girls who email you?
>>
>>25065351
Mostly just girls/fem guys who message me. A few reasons, but mainly I have found figuring out what they want beforehand gets better results instead of them just agreeing with whatever I put on my initial post. Saves money and time.
>>
21/F/OR
I'm a very kinky and obedient little girl looking for a kind Sugar Daddy or Mama who can help me financially in exchange for full access to me in more ways than one! Kik: DominaSiren
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-17-11-43-07.png (237KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-17-11-43-07.png
237KB, 1080x1920px
Welsh_jams
New to this but sounds fun
23/m/uk
Over average down below
>>
Any SD's in Toronto?? Post contact info!
>>
>>25065473
At least try not changing your age and location every post.
>>
>>25065127
Crazy and doesn't shut up about stupid shit.
>>
>>25065823
Why did you even try and chat to her.
She is after a daddy
You sound like a childish cunt
>>
Hey, Daddy from the UK looking for a sugar baby. Im just going to be blunt about it, im looking for a slutty girl who enjoys keeping her daddy happy. Im probably going to ask you alot of questions at first until i discover my girl. But ill then reward you in full if you are a good girl. Must be able to verify you are real. Interested? Add "whatlolup" on Kik. Look forward to talking with you.
>>
20/m/USA

ABDL

in case anyone cares

kik: diaperedprotector
>>
I just want a charming older guy to look after me and take me out on dinner ;_;
>>
>>25062528
>only 50-100 dollars a week
that's a fortune for me
>>
21/M/UK looking for suggar Mumma to enjoy some chats and pics with fine with meetups Kik: fryandleels
>>
>>25065931
You would probably get some takers if you posted more about yourself, such as location.
>>
>>25066015
This thread is a waste of time to be honest. Most guys aren't even willing to meet irl. Oh, and I'm from Europe.
>>
>>25066032
Funnily enough, I'm what you're describing and live in Europe. But I agree that most guys (and girls) in this thread are wastes of time.
>>
22/m
Got some extra $
If you are willing to play not just sell picture and leave
Kik
Mikekieth1
>>
>>25065935
it was for me too, got me out of an abusive situation. Got really lucky with it.
>>
>>25062210
It amuses me that she wants to get showered in money for existing, and she isn't even attractive lol
>>
>>25066236
So you don't want me to take you out to dinner? Awwww.
>>
File: IMG_20170210_212103.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_212103.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
Hi there! I'm a little and an extreme sub. I love teddy bears, candy and sweets, and snuggling. I'm 18, 5'8", 135lbs. Curvy/pale/dyed hair. I want to be your little slave. Super into noncon. my Kik is LoliCutiePie
>>
>>25066247
It's too late for dinner
>>
>>25066507
hi i send you a message on kik
kik:pedromatosolivei
>>
>20 bbw female in South Florida
>5'8" 245lbs
>44DD
So.. I've never done this before. Hah. But, I'm a college student, about to be homeless (eviction) and I'm just desperate to survive...
I've had experience in D/s online but not in person. I would like a Daddy to serve in person to teach me the "ropes" (seewhatididthar?) of BDSM, but online works well too. I can't travel due to school but I would love to meet my future Daddy one day (:
I had my only SD for all of a few days before He lost contact with me (I think His phone broke) I grew very attached to Him very quickly, served Him well (even through the break in connection), and I still follow the orders He last gave me, and he hasn't responded in a week.. I still call Him every day, but no avail. He never paid me, but it didn't even matter to me.. I've felt pretty lost since He left, but I'm moving on now. Hopefully that shows how devoted I will be to You c:

(I also sell nudes, but haven't made too much)

My interests include, but are not limited to: >art (painting, sketching, coloring books<3), >writing (poetry and fiction),
>music (listening and drumming- I'm lead bass on my college's drum line),
>academia (chemistry- my major, forensic science, astro and quantum physics, English, U.S. history, and psychology/sociology), >reading (mostly fiction and literature, but also non),
>being outdoors (camping, hiking, backpacking, survivalism, bushcraft, nudism, just nature in general).

Sorry for the blocks of text, but hopefully this was a good introduction. I look foreword to speaking to You.

Kik- brighteyes071
Skype- brighteyes1071
>>
>>25065823
true desu
>>
>>25066814
GTFO fat bitch. lose a few pounds and maybe then someone would be interested.
>>
30/M Successful Lone Wolf here, looking for a partner/friendly female that helps me feel social again. 6.0/ White/Spanish mix, medium built.

I'm a third shift supervisor at a company in Los Angeles.

I pay rent and all bills on my own, with a decent bit leftover. No room mates or family live with me.

Little bit about me and my interests:

I'm a night owl by definition. I am overqualified for the work I do, but I do it because I enjoy the solitude and peace of the night.

The chaotic mornings and afternoons of Los Angeles are not for me.

Most people are asleep while I'm working, so it's difficult to connect/keep in touch with local friends.
And meet new people because of this. I have a few online friends in Australia I'm close with.

But anyone who is up late at night or very early morning could be a good match.

I'm a Nintendo/RPG gamer.
I like a lot of Animation. But my favorite genre in general is horror & supernatural horror.

Love the new Samurai Jack.

I'm also a Black Belt. Over 10 years exp in different Martial Arts. I've worked as a bouncer before.
I'm not religious, but very spiritual.
Into energy work, tarot cards, paranormal studies.

I sometimes get called for paranormal investigations. I have a long history in studying and investigating the paranormal.

I'm very patient, honorable, and don't discriminate.

Turn offs include: racist/shallow people, Trump supporters.

What I'm looking for:
I've been with pin-up models before, so looks, race, body size isn't important to me. But your attitude, patience, and ability to be kind is what matters the most.

Clingy is fine. I get along better with social outcasts, NEETs and damaged people, than I do with people that already have their own families/circles of friends.

Not a fan of Facebook.

I am able to pay, but I'm looking for someone genuinely caring much more than looking for a 1 hour service.

Feel free to add me on skype:
Westsidetiger
>>
>>25067163
People have different tastes. I'm sorry you're so insecure you feel the need to insult someone on the internet, but damn. You're probably not that much better anyways, and even if you were, your personality certainly isn't.
>>
>>25067185
>I'm not religious, but very spiritual.
What does that mean exactly? Very spiritual?
>>
Younger SD looking for the following:

>Someone who considers themselves very nerdy
>Actively plays games
>Isn't looking for anything crazy serious
>Main payments in gifts over money. Money isn't out of the question but I'm not interested in regular cash payments.
>Most likely online only but open to the idea of irl "someday" if we get there
>Is in the states
>Isn't underage
Females only.

Basically an online girl who's nerdy as heck and wants to be talkative and occasionally sexy in exchange for gifts.

Email: allthespam1290@gmail
>>
>>25067385

What I mean by spiritual and not religious, is that I believe in an afterlife, spirits. I practice energy work, divination, etc, but I am not bound to any particular deities or religions.

I'm really more like a Buddhist Agnostic. Buddhists are very spiritual, but aren't always tied to deity. I actually learned much of my energy work from a Tibetan Dzogchen Buddhist Monk also, so while I broke my vows and I can't call myself a true Buddhist, that's basically what I'm closest to.
>>
>>25065127
>>25065823
Oh man, I think she's great. I've really been enjoying her.
>>
>>25065127
This is a male. A guy with a dick. Trans. Just FYI.
>>
>>25067829
>"her"
Hope you like penises
>>
>>25067822
TL:DR
>Im stupid but cant bring my self to out those words.
>im not going to end my life because of false beliefs of cominh back in another form.
>>
>>25045407
kik:Ebeliakr
Venezuelan Female 20
>>
>>25067981
I do.
>>
>>25068000
4chan wouldn't be 4chan without no life atheists spewing out their hateful biggotry. Thanks for gracing this thread with your stupidity, it's slightly entertaining for about 20 seconds.
>>
>>25068074
4chan wouldn't be 4chan without you death worship cultists. Learn a real skill and stop living the life of a con artist edgelord who is #2deep5u and holier than thou in regards to their own life and belief systems and intolerant to a bit of internet banter. Ygm?
>>
>>25068333
You want a serious sugar daddy but are a non serious online only sugarbaby.
All serious sugar daddies will tell you, until first meet you ain't getting a dime.

Until you change your expectations or willingness to meetup brace yourself for continued disappointment
>>
>>25068356
Girl I'm a real life sd, just giving you advice when you insist on using terms such as serious what the genuine expectations are for such a arrangement.

You are the one that needs to move along
>>
>>25068358
Gonna second this sentiment, grills like this will just kill off a thread bc porn is free online so what self respecting person is gonna pay you for shit?
>>
>>25068361
I call this total and utter bullshit. No real SD would ever pay an sb for a "virtual" relationship unless they were just desperate shut-ins who had some money to lose. Those aren't read SD's and if they say they are, they are full of shit.

Amazing how this thread has gotten to the point where it needs to be sage'd....
>>
>>25045407
>itt
Whores and old codger betas.
>>
>>25062528
I think it's funny how sugar daddies actually delusionally think these chicks like em, let alone love them. Cut off the money and let's see how long they stick around. Dumb fucks. All of you.
>>
23/f
Please send dick pics..i also like naughty boys who will show off their ass

KiK: th3.chozen.1ne
>>
>>25068373
it's fucking 4chan, not SA. are you really getting this butthurt about terminology?

probably half the girls who post are looking for someone to give them money for cutesy selfies and the occasional nipslip and half the guys who post here are looking for someone to text them all day and give them camshows at night for $20 a week. it's all one big joke.
>>
>>25058796
Fucking keeeek
It's so true. And some of these posts are revolting. "Please give me an allowance of a few hundred a week. I might flash a nipple to you if youre lucky. But other than that, don't talk to me."

And these dumb fuckers eat it up. And pay em.

Shit. I'll show you my chocolate starfish on the reg if you give me money. You can pretend Im a woman. Whatever.
>>
>>25068651
I'm laughing my ass off at how retarded all this is.
>>
Itt

https://youtu.be/q3nKrT86OHA
>>
19 young man, from france. I'm a dom and i want good little slaves to play with, why not implying giving me money for a clean domination.. And lots more.
Chat me up, don't forget to tell you're from this thread.
Obsted24 is my kik
>>
>>25068695
Kek
>>
>>25067185
Anything else you leave out? What about that one time you saved that entire village from absolute destruction with nothing more then butter knife.
>>
>>25068709
Keeek

>>25068712
https://youtu.be/q3nKrT86OHA
>>
>>25066796
Well, yes, your reply was a bit too late for that. Are you free tomorrow evening? As long as you're not in the middle of nowhere I can fly over and take you to dinner in a nice place near where you live.
>>
It's Cool And Good When Women Commodify Themselves
>>
>>25068712
Emailed
>>
>>25068762
I haven't even seen your face. Don't be silly.
>>
>>25069101
And I haven't seen yours. Or even know anything about you. Or if you're even a girl. So yes, I am being silly.

But even more silly is that I could do exactly what I said. Fly over to wherever you are and take you out on a fancy dinner.
>>
20/m
would love to be a sugar daddy to any girl out there
>>
>>25068000
At least they have a reason to live and not off themselves unlike you. Also calling someone's beliefs stupid... I guess neckbeards are still common, eh?
>>
>>25068608
If you're talking about me, well, after a year of it we started dating. Me and the dude are still together to this day, happy and love each other to death.
I'll agree, a lot of it is a superficial transaction, but it doesn't mean it always has to be. It's just highly unlikely.
>>
>>25069143
Leave your kik
>>
Xopeaches22
>>
47/sugardaddy / los angeles
Looking for a chill local girl. must be willing to meet in person

kik: synthsmile
>>
File: yb (3 of 3).jpg (440KB, 1228x813px) Image search: [Google]
yb (3 of 3).jpg
440KB, 1228x813px
>>25045407
kik: misterguylol

19/M/US
>>
>>25069486
Throwaway email at:

[email protected]

You can ask for my kik there. Worry not, everything I have said is true.
>>
>>25069486
>>25069817
And yes, I am >>25069143 on phone so IDs tend to change.
>>
File: QUIK_20170126_112858_1_ (1).webm (226KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
QUIK_20170126_112858_1_ (1).webm
226KB, 720x720px
>>25069810
Also
>>
Doenst replies on messages... kinda lame....
>>
>>25069882
I get hundreds of messages. If you want my attention immediately, say something more interesting than "hey" and I'll be more likely to reply.
>>
>>25069992
A budget, right?
>>
>>25069997
Nah just something interesting, maybe a picture or a joke or something. It's just hard to sort through all the "heys"
>>
>>25070090
Send her dick pics right away
>>
>>25070097
Still more interesting than endless "heys". And I also study full time and have a life so I'm not on kik 100% of my day. I do try to reply to everyone eventually.
>>
>>25057310
She's worth it
>>
25 F

Online only, otherwise open to anything. my ideal arrangement is a close friendship, mutual attraction, and he occasionally surprises me with gifts. I'm flexible though!

Post contact or skype amalthean
>>
>>25070775
>amalthean
I have you on skype but no response.
>>
So honest question, I'm a mid level director at a fortune 100 (which means I am not important there but in general I have got walking around money, to be sure)

I'm 41, never married, take care of myself. I dont identify as a romantic, sex is a fun biological thing to me but I have just never made much of a connection. And I dont want to.

I'm very bisexual, leaning about 60/40 dudes/ladies. I prefer long term fuck buddy arrangements, generally keeping a guy around for a few years until he finds something else, and random ladies.

Is it weird, or not, to look for a 18 to 25 MF couple to be the sugar daddy for? I've got multiple properties I can take the hit on, and plenty of other resources. But it seems too crass to approach a couple. Would an apartment and 2k a month for some mmf 4 times a month just be creepy and gross?
>>
>>25070971
You should leave contact info!

I don't think that's too weird, I've never personally heard of that kind of situation, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

You're making me want to go find a bf just to have you sd us!
>>
>>25071018

Ah well, I'm near Boston anyways :) I just wanted to ask in general, not make a big offer right now.

I think most of my visits I'd just be a voyeur on the couch, watch you guys, take care of myself... it's amazing how little is needed after 25 years of weird memories, to continue building the story out.

About once a month though, that's about my current schedule, it'd be all out for a night. Then back to zero for a while, maybe even go a month without actually stopping by.

Weird to think there could actually be other people on the end of that fantasy. I have to think.
>>
Kik: AwesomeMsAnna
>>
>>25071030
I'm sure there's people out there! esp in your area.

Just make sure to be careful with who you choose, I guess you know that already though

Good luck anon c:
>>
>>25070971
>>25071030
This sounds like something my boyfriend and I would definitely be in to...too bad we're kind of far from you. Just wanted to let you know that we are out there!
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.