[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a black male anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1489739207990.jpg (78KB, 771x705px) Image search: [Google]
1489739207990.jpg
78KB, 771x705px
Ask a black male anything
>>
Why are black people so loud?
>>
>>25042177
Where is my bike?
>>
>>25042207
I ain't got that shit no mo
>>
>>25042177
Why do you smell exactly how you look, like literal shit?
Why are you so fucking loud and insensitive like children?
Why do you not understand that there are consequences for your actions?
Why such low impulse control?
Why are you so hateful of whites yet stick around like parasites instead of returning to Africa?
Why do you think blasting that shitty repetitive thuggish music is ok?
Why do you sag your pants like faggots?
Why do you bitch constantly that you're badly stereotyped despite committing vast amounts of violent crime?
Why do you spend all your money on shitty ugly overpriced jordans when we all know you're leeching off welfare?
Why don't niggers just collectively kill themselves for being such an obvious genetic failure?
>>
Bait is effective.
>>
File: IMG_20170314_070430.jpg (77KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170314_070430.jpg
77KB, 575x1024px
>>25042528

Why do you smell exactly how you look, like literal shit? Cause if we didn't, we would make you feel self-conscious about your genetic make up.
Why are you so fucking loud and insensitive like children? I most of us have common sense and don't act like that, seems like you take the minority and make it the majority.
Why do you not understand that there are consequences for your actions? Seems to be directed more towards the ghetto then to actual black people.
Why such low impulse control? Another question more for the ghetto then someone who doesn't let their skin color become a cry for help.
Why are you so hateful of whites yet stick around like parasites instead of returning to Africa? Also ghetto people, we don't hate white people, probably not too fond of certain individuals that just so happen to be white, also we love your women they fix our credit up really well.
Why do you think blasting that shitty repetitive thuggish music is ok? People of the ghetto do this m8
Why do you sag your pants like faggots?Ghetto people
Why do you bitch constantly that you're badly stereotyped despite committing vast amounts of violent crime? People of the ghetto and the reason those individuals who do so are just caught up in the media bullshit that they can't be anything else but thugs.
Why do you spend all your money on shitty ugly overpriced jordans when we all know you're leeching off welfare? All ghetto people do this, sad but true
Why don't niggers just collectively kill themselves for being such an obvious genetic failure? That's like telling you to kill yourself for believing all those stereotypes
The b8 was great thanks come again
>>
>>25042673
Over 70% of American blacks are on welfare. More than half of all violent crime is committed by blacks who are a mere 12% of the total population. This behavior is seen all throughout the world within your race regardless of country, seems like the majority of you are indeed naturally ghetto. I live among you, college educated or from the ghettos it doesn't matter. Most of you are all the same shit. It's no stereotype.
>>
>>25042744
We also live on a giant INDIAN BURIAL GROUND O0000OOOOO00000OO
>>
File: 3fiddy.jpg (75KB, 563x535px) Image search: [Google]
3fiddy.jpg
75KB, 563x535px
okay fuck it.
What is would you say the actual official stereo typical food for a modern black person today?
>>
>>25042744
Wait africa has a welfare system now? Oh geez I guess I betta get on dat boat and go live with people I donts even know.

Thanks anon for that obvious /pol/ copy and paste redpill. People forget how many single white mothers use welfare too

>>25044062
Collard greens? maybe but I usually have those around the holidays, the art of fried chicken is dying since no one passes it down anymore
Mfw I never made my own fried chicken
>>
I'm black too OP, the struggle is real
>>
>>25042177
how do you feel about bald white men?
Are the tring to appropriate your style
>>
>>25044386
I couldn't really give less of a shit. It's like a white dude with dreads you do you but for the most part I think they loos better with another hairstyle
>>
Why do you think you can't be racist towards white people
>>
why do you guys treat women so much better than white dudes?

seriously. all my white guy relationships have sucked, never had a bad relationship with a black guy.
>>
>>25044321
Africa is begging for more western aid every fucking day. No matter how much we help you animals you are permanently stuck in the stone ages.

>some white people use welfare too so therefore it justifies that over 26m niggers out of the 37m are on welfare

so fucking irresponsible. As I said, over sized ugly apes with a spoiled child mentality. KYS
>>
>>25044321
Oh, and white people are the one who actually pay taxes. Whatever welfare less than 10% of us use is well earned. Talk when niggers are actual productive members of society, and not rabid fucking leaches driving down the national IQ.
>>
>>25042177
When you close your eyes, is it all black or all white?
>>
Every time I make these threads some other nigga takes over and makes it his own.
>>
>>25045408
Cause you respond at the speed of molasses bro. And you didn't respond to any anons with this post.
>>
>>25045795
Yeah, I was going to let the thread die but your more than welcome if you need the attention.
>>
File: 1486157984124.jpg (83KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1486157984124.jpg
83KB, 621x672px
>>25045810
Coming from a guy who made an entire thread about himself. BAKA.
>>
>>25044355
Same
>>
>>25045039
>implying throwing money at problems solves them.
>>
>>25042177
What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?
>>
>>25045004
We honestly know the value of a women. We understand what you need to be happy and feel happy.
>>
So much hate. SATAN is pleased
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.