[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so i been really down, i cant find anyone to talk to and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
Hey, so i been really down, i cant find anyone to talk to and stuff. I really would enjoy talking to someone on skype or discord everyday, and texting ofc, and playing gta v or csgo which im getting started with, would be really nice if any of you guys can be that special someone. comment below ur skype or discord if interested.
>>
>>25039647
Why do you feel down anon?
>>
;-; i dont have anyone to talk to
>>
>>25039687
Why is that such an important thing to have according to you anon?
>>
OP, I did move and rent a flat in a new country. Its been a month. I ve got social skills and I do look pretty good, but I didnt bother talking to anyone. Its just that I dont feel the urge to meet people atm.
Being a loner is great, try to do something stupid and new. Like starting a workout routine. It may sound like some cuntish idea, but it works desu.

If you feel like you want to talk sometimes anyway, kik me @bigyenoli. I may be slow to answer, but when I do, I really do.

Enjoy your gaming nite

Cheers
>>
Welp, i srsly dont know
>>
>>25039784
If you ever feel like sharing what you've got going on
>>25033134 is always open for new people.
>>
Message me on Discord. I'll talk to ya. BillsGiantsSB51
>>
You can add me on steam... Nehzew I don't really play any of those games as I suck though
>>
Supermaddy02 add me on slype if ya want
>>
I have kik if you want to chat there
>>
File: 1481930128444.jpg (78KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1481930128444.jpg
78KB, 480x602px
>>25039647
I'll post some stats,

>male(male)
>wouldn't mind everyday conversation, I have a bad tendency to be paranoid of people that don't chat often, unfortunately
>unlike many, not that into games
>like drawing and fucking with computers, listen mostly to rock and psychedelic metal
>interested in deep conversation
>if the autismbait means anything to you: INFJ, 128 IQ
>assburgers
>ethicfag

/r9k/ warned me about /soc/, but I'm lonely enough I'll give it a shot. Post me back some stats first if you want to add me on anything, OP.

Skype/Discord - Nixxx314
>>
>female
>Same
>i like fixing and messing with computers i also like art
>i like having long conversations, they gotta be interesting but i mostly talk about random stuff lmao
> idk what to put rest xD
>>
i also like heavy metal, vaporwave and old rock, im new to 4chan xd sorry.
>>
https://discord.gg/v6GyT
>>
>>25044231
join
>>
File: 1489001436673.jpg (9KB, 284x291px) Image search: [Google]
1489001436673.jpg
9KB, 284x291px
>>
rip thread ?
>>
>>25043321
>if the autismbait means anything to you: INFJ,
hey! mbti is legit! but im so glad that someone even posted this i dont see it enough

>f
>entp
>lonely af too : (
>have skype (neverevertrustme)
>i dont do a lot of voice/cam chat, but ill always have text convo
>and steam (nicemonsters)
>i dont play games much anymore but id probably be up for it
>people usually find me interesting to talk to, so id do my best
>ill talk about almost anything, i have many interests
>r u gril? i need more gril pals. i have almost none. actually, i dont remember why i thought ur a gril. its ok if ur not too.
>id certainly love 2 have a new pal, and 2 be a new pal for someone else
>>
>>25045194
Are you brit?
If not, can you mimic the brit accent?

Hello Kristine, try smiling today sunshine.
>>
>>25046394
no
>>
nein xd
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.