[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo so my friend and I are voyeuristic as fuck (pic related, it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: fuckbuddies.jpg (225KB, 805x738px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbuddies.jpg
225KB, 805x738px
Yo so my friend and I are voyeuristic as fuck (pic related, it us) and we wanna basically have a thread where people request us to do something sexual and we'll do it and post videos/pictures.
Really anything would go, we're down for all of it. I mean we're into some really kinky shit. Really the only thing that wouldn't be okay is any cutting or scat. I have rope, we have toys, we would lay out some ground rules in the thread and we would probably be at it all day on a weekend.
I'm average build, I'm told i have a really nice cock and I'm really really god at fucking, as is my partner. She's thick in all the right places, amazing hourglass figure with a HELLuva booty and hips to match, she's also really pretty which is always a plus.
Anyways, I'm just posting this here to see if there would be interest in such a thing, we're tryna get weird.
>>
Oh, and she can deepthroat like a fucking champ, it's really a sight to behold.
>>
>>25034799
My kinks will test your limits. I'm into abortion and raceplay dirty talk. Would you guys be willing to humor that?
>>
>>25034799
How about you start with showing us how well she can deepthroat
>>
I wanna see you undress her. Thanks anon
>>
>>25034804
Oh yeah, literally anything. I'll call her a dirty fucking bean nigger if you want.
>>
>>25034807
Keep lurking /soc/, we'll post a couple videos on saturday, which is when we're meeting up next.
I'll deliver. My dick is almost 7 inches and she can literally kiss my fucking waist no problem.
>>
>>25034810
I'd love if she uploaded a gif of her rubbing her tummy, holding a sign with the other hand that read "mommy doesn't want this little retard".

While fucking her, have her say really racist shit about blacks too. If it makes you feel better, I'm mixed race so it's okay.
>>
>>25034812
I'm just posting now to check interest, so we make sure there would be an audience lol. We kinda get off on that shit
>>
>>25034813
LOL we don't give a flying fuck. We'll do all that shit. Lurk on saturday, we'll do a demo and post some videos. We're more or less practicing for something else, but i thought /soc/ would be the best placed to start.
>>
Would you like the writing on my tummy to be in sharpie or am I allowed to use washable? Gotta be specific here friendo.
>>
>>25034833
ayyyy kitten
>>
>>25034833
are you the girl in OP's pic?
>>
Yessir I am!
>>
>>25034855
Would you give me an example of what you'd write on your belly or what you'd say for the raceplay? I just wanna make sure we're on the same page here
>>
>>25034833
any chance you would/could make a joi video with you playign with your breasts and nipples? would you guys make muplting videos? cause i wouldnt mind seeing him fuck your breasts too, i cna probably think of more ideas
>>
>>25034861
Of course, we'll post vanilla stuff like that too, but we're here to get creative. Throw your worst at us.
>>
>>25034799
>not knowing the difference between voyeurism and exhibitionism
rip
>>
>>25034861
Basically it would be an all day thing, we'd be posting thruout the day all day to fulfill all the requests
>>
>>25034871
shes she have a cat ear/tail i would love to see her in those, spanking is fun, im still learning my kinks, so im not the greatest haha, it could be hot for her to act like a kitten askign to milk your cock and purring and stuff
>>
>>25034873
Oh hush, we're new to exhibitionism, we enjoy voyeurism right now. That's kind of the point of all this lol
>>
>>25034884
does she*, also im into voyeourism/exhibisionist
>>
>>25034886
well voyeurism is like where you watch people and being a exhibitionist you show off, i think they are just tryign to correct your first post, but i knew what you meant <3
>>
This sounds amazing, I can't wait untill Saturday. I'm a bit of a voyeur/exhibitionist myself. If you would like to do some one-on-two stuff, skype me. Hoverboard12
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (694KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
694KB, 3088x2320px
>>25034804
I'm not sure what your racial slur of choice is, but I did my "best".
>>
>>25034932
oh that's so fucking hot.....
could you write a note that says "I abort my black babies because I don't want my son to be a coke dealing coon" and hold it up next to your tits?

You have me rock hard rn.
>>
>>25034938
LOL come back saturday yo
We'll be here
>>
>>25034938
We've got to draw in the crowd on Saturday somehow, so only teases for now pal
>>
>>25034932
Those are some great tits.
>>
>>25034932
can we or at least me see your nipples with your breasts pressed together, please<3 also do you enjoy watching people?
>>
>>25034945
I'm gonna cum so hard to you guys if you do it. Fuck man. I'm trying to think of more nasty devious kinks that I have but you guys tackled my two biggest with no problem. kudos.
>>
>>25034954
Don't worry, i'm sure there are some other crazy ass people out there with some good ideas.
>>
cut a hole in your pants and bend over on all fours like a cat in heat to show your bare ass to us.
>>
Post pic of your girl pointing at your dick and laughing, looking at the camera. I have very specific tastes.
>>
>>25035140
>I have very specific tastes.
SPHecific tastes, amirite?
>>
Can we see her sitting on your face, one hand squeezing a tit with the other just hanging out and your tongue in her asshole with a finger in her pussy?
>>
>>25034799
I just really want to watch her deepthroat and get a facial desu
>>
>>25035190
Yes, all of that and more haha
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 136x90px
>>
>>25034799
how did u get a girl like that OP? she looks perfect
>>
>>25035972
He showed me his memes and the rest was history
>>
>>25035972
Well that, and he has kind of a perfect cock.
>>
Bite her nipple for a pic!
>>
Challenge you to fill a glass with your spit from deepthroating as requested above
>>
>>25035972
Literally okcupid haha. And we really got each other, we're pretty much on the same page, but I'm dominant as fuck and she's submissive as fuck, we both just got hella lucky and now we're best friends lol
>>
>>25036025
Again, we dont live together or anything lol, look out for another thread on saturday and make requests there.
The spit in the glass thing is pretty fucking hot tho, we'll do that
>>
>>25036028
Now that's just wasteful. Sloppy blowjobs are the best.
>>
Okay my request is for the girl to find a more attractive guy and ditch the ginger.

Seriously girl you could do so much better. Cuck that mediocre faggot.
>>
>>25036050
That mediocre faggot made me cum 5 times on Saturday, I'm good ;)
>>
>>25036037
i'm glad u two found each other :) im jealous for the guy haha
>>
>>25036050
The best part about fucking a ginger is the fact that when he chokes me, he does it without remorse on account of the fact that he has no soul.
>>
>>25036050
And I feel like we would both get off on having him watch me be fucked?
>>
>>25036056
>>25036061
>>25036071

Okay first of all learn to reply in on message

And second it's extremely easy to find a guy who does all those things and doesn't look like... That.

I know your kind of dumb hence the multiposting, but that's all the more reason you should listen to me. Dump the ginger.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>25036088
>>
>>25036088
Oh jeeze, somebody's grumpy today.

Maybe you have a thing about gingers because the uncle that touched you when you were a kid was one.

I'll stop feeding the troll now I guess lolololol
>>
no pics, no requests filled...
>>
>>25036111
Did you not read literally any of the thread? jesus christ
>>
>>25036111
I'm not sure if you saw, this is just to see who would be interested. Check back on Saturday where we'll be doing the real thing!
>>
>>25036110

Well sweety if my uncle touched me, at least it wasn't me willingly letting a fat goofy muppet reject touch me. Love yourself.
>>
>>25034799
i like the idea of this but god you two are so fuckin ugly lmao
>>
>>25035146
ahahaha okay that's pretty good
>>
>>25036142
Don't need to, that's what the ginger is for friendo.
>>
>>25036187

Honey, letting a dirty gremlin pawing at you isn't loving yourself. It's just sad.
>>
>>25036199
Loving yourself isn't projecting your insecurities at strangers on the internet either bb
>>
File: ouch.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>25036211
>>
>>25036211

The truth isn't insecurities. If I came across a girl oding on pills I'd call 911, if I saw a dog get hit by its owner I'd call animal control, when I see a dumb girl fucking a time traveling gross hispter from 2011 who needs to lay off the pbt I beg her to stop. I just care like that.

Funny you keep bringing up insecurities and abuse though, is that what happened to you?
>>
File: received_1454719661227264.jpg (24KB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
received_1454719661227264.jpg
24KB, 960x543px
>>25036242
Help! A guy isn't my type and he likes things I don't like!
And he has a hot girl that will do literally any sexual act he wants and that makes me jealous so I'm going to baselessly degrade him on the internet!
>>
>>25036255

>baselessly

Those pbrs don't jump into your mouth on their own, chubster.

Everyone pray for this poor girl, she needs help
>>
Finger Yourself With A Fucking Kit Kat
>>
>>25036260
Oh I'll be praying on Saturday, but I'll be thanking our lord and savior Jesus Christ for #blessing me with my dudes magic dick.

Hop off, pleb.
>>
do you find his face attractive
>>
>>25036404
Hell yeah I do, every time I see it I want to sit on it.
>>
>>25036404
Hell yeah I do, every time I see it I want to sit on it.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.