[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets try something different. A thread for Jews to meet/chat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: PicsArt_03-14-05.46.09.jpg (223KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-14-05.46.09.jpg
223KB, 1280x886px
Lets try something different. A thread for Jews to meet/chat with other Jews. Keep it kosher and clean; not for hookups.

>Age
>Sex/gender identity
>Branch (Reform, Orthodox, Conservative etc)
>Race and/or ethnic Jewish background (Ashkenazi, Sephardic etc)
>>
I'm a black guy that loves Jewish women, so bump.
>>
ill bite

Sex: Male
Branch: Modern Orthodox:
Race: Russian Ashkenaz
>>
>>25031023
Meet me and my squat at auswitz
>>
muh 6 gorillion
>>
>>25031023
female (actually female)
reformed
ashkenazi
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 182x277px
Vere ist Frau Jew?
>>
>>25031023

Sex: Male
Branch: Reformed
Race: Black, Ethiopian.
>>
>>25031023
Legitimate question:
Since according to Jews, they are God's chosen people, doesn't that mean that you guys believe you are better in God's eyes and therefore superior?
>>
File: IMG_1269.png (188KB, 464x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.png
188KB, 464x303px
Rate me
>>
>>25033256
Can I got Auschwitz you?
>>
>>25032418
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>25032783
Not really

It's not chosen as in better, it's chosen as in more responsibility for the chance of a bigger reward.
>>
>>25033425
Why did God choose you guys though? Why did he deem you the most worthy?
>>
>>25033430
Because God promised Abraham that his descendants would be the chosen people and God reaffirmed it while giving the Torah to the Jews.

Another one is that being God's Chosen nation carries baggage of oppression and hardship and the Jews were the only nation who could handle this because we're the most stubborn nation on the earth.

Non Jews can still go to heaven and shit, it's that they have less obligations than Jews do.
>>
>>25033459
Hm. Okay Then. Thx for the info.

I also have another question: Why are halfjews only considered jewish if the mom is a jew?
>>
>>25033464
Because a child is more connected to their mother than their father physically, from carrying and birthing us.
>>
>>25033556
So then how come it was ABRAHAM's descendents the ones considered jews? Abraham's children are only jewish on their father's side, right?
>>
>>25033558
Abraham's children were not considered Jewish and bound to the Torah.
>>
>>25033558
Nope, Abraham's entire family converted so his wife was also Jewish
>>
>>25033571
Okay, so if you convert then you're jewish? But a child raised to be jewish and only your father is a jew, you're not?
>>
File: 1480457067677.png (187KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1480457067677.png
187KB, 853x1432px
You all need to gassed for real this tome though
>>
>>25033575
Correct
>>
>>25033596
>same people that insist that Jews are obsessed with the Holocaust always bring up the Holocaust when Jews are mentioned
>>
>>25033600
So what if that half jew "converts"?

You realize this system makes no sense, right?
>>
>>25033650
If the "half-jew" converts, he "becomes" a full-jew.
In other words, if your pa is jewish but your mother isn't, you are not religiously Jewish. If your mother is but your father isn't, then you aren't. Keep in mind that if your mother converted before you were conceived, then you ARE jewish.
>>
>>25033675
>if your mother is but your father isnt then you're not
woops, meant you ARE
>>
>>25033675
And what if you denounce judaism, you're still a jew no matter what if your mother was one?
>>
>>25032783
Personally I think the stuff about us being the "chosen people" is bs. I think all religions think of their members as the chosen people to some extent, and if God really had chosen us we probably wouldn't have been targeted in so many genocides.
>>
>>25033464
I'm a reform Jew with a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother. Everyone reform person I've met considers me Jewish, idk about orthodox though.
>>
>>25033650
There's a lot of stuff in the Torah that doesn't make any sense. We realize that, and it's why so many Jews are secular.
>>
>>25033682
Yep.
>>
Any guys here looking for a shiksa that's jew-passable?
>>
you all need some gas
>>
>>25033717
sure why not

kik me jlevin13
>>
>>25033717
I think that many of us are open-minded about non-Jewish girls.although if anti-semitism cont use to rise we will no doubt withdraw
>>
D trump has justified racism and bigotry
>>
Nobody knows their tribe and ashkenazi are Hungarians
>>
>23
>male
>I'm pretty into it desu
>norther european

NYC master race.
>>
>>25032783
Choseness is a theologically weighty concept that pretty much everyone (save for universally denounced assholes) agrees doesn't have any implication of superiority. Conflicting Talmudic stories (unreliable by design, meant to conflict with each other) say that we were chosen either because we were the most feeble of nations and that our success would prove G-d's might, because He offered the Torah to every other nation first and they all refused, or even because He held a mountain over our heads (the words for "at the foot of" and "under," as applying to Mount Sinai, are the same for us). The only thing we get out of "choseness" on a practical level is a greater burden—that of the 613 Mitzvot. Whether we keep them perfectly or in fact ever have is another matter.
>>
>>25033701
That's Reform, which considers our laws open to free revision and our religion open to personal practice. I have no opinion on that and I think everyone's free to do as they please, but know that Reform is largely ahistorical and does not resemble Judaism as our ancestors knew it or even as many Jews of all other denominations, including better-learned seculars, know it. If you need any evidence, just compare their Hebrew pronunciation to that of anyone else.

>>25033682
This isn't universally agreed upon: there have been cases of children of converts wanting to go back to Judaism and being required to undergo conversion in case of doubt. However, virtually all such cases have another nuance to them: the parent violently renounced Judaism, the convert stood to gain tangible benefit, etc. By default, the child of a Jewish mother is a Jew. This has only gotten murkier with the rise of the state of Israel (which doesn't represent us)—in the past, nobody had anything to gain by lying about being Jewish, but now there could very well be a passport in it, so conversions in case of doubt have increased.

>>25033711
I like Yeshayahu Leibowitz' interpretation: G-d is radically transcendent, so we cannot know His plan or even understand any part of it. The Mitzvot are unsignfying and carry no tangible reward. All we can understand is that it is demanded of us to follow them.
>>
anyway lmao

Male
Formerly Modern Orthodox, now secular
Ashkenazi
>>
Male Straight
Atheist
Probably Ashkenazi but I don't really know

>not for hookups

We Jews are ever dissidents: skype theredbotz
>>
>>25033717
Intensely

Skype theredbotz
>>
File: mchart.png (741KB, 2281x2474px) Image search: [Google]
mchart.png
741KB, 2281x2474px
Male/Man
Raised reform, still am but don't practice, also am atheist
You know, that's a good question. I have no idea, though I'm guessing Ashkenazic
>>
>>25034430
>Male/Man

This is what gender identification has come to.
>>
As a Shegetz, I support this thread.
>>
>>25034435
it's also a fucking play on words dude
calm down. i don't feel threatened, and neither should you
>>
File: gregorgysi-Jude.png (369KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
gregorgysi-Jude.png
369KB, 680x383px
>>25031023
hello my semitic brethren
>>
Most jews are inbred, but thank god most of the goyim are sexually repulsed by you.
>>
File: QoRvNz6-1.jpg (54KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
QoRvNz6-1.jpg
54KB, 480x269px
>>
>>25034655
ya did it, ya single-handedly defeated the jewish problem
mazel tov
>>
>>25034655
I'll take ethiopian jews already living in israel since the 80's for 400, Alex.
>>
are ya jews snipped? if you are snipped are ya from kentucky?
>>
female
orthodox
ashkenazi
>>
>>25033556
Stop talking out of your ass, habla. Originally Jewish descent was followed along the father's line, but this was changed something between 4th century BCE and 2nd century CE.
>>
I renounced being Jewish because I hated Hebrew school. Course a few years later my cousin got almost 2 grand on his bar mitzvah and blew it on some fucking speakers for his car instead of PAYING ME WHAT HE OWED ME. Fuckin Jew.
>>
>>25036967
Post email for high IQ children.
>>
>19
>F
>athiest?
>Im a quarter russian jewish
>>
if only I had a Jewish girlfriend I'd be happy
>>
>>25038329
Nigga this is what rabbis tell you when you ask them. Take it up with them.
>>
> 26
> M
> Don't give a fuck
> England but Czech Ashkenazi background
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.