[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laungue Learning Thread Hello soc. Some of us here aspire to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Languages.jpg (154KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Languages.jpg
154KB, 1000x664px
Laungue Learning Thread

Hello soc. Some of us here aspire to learn different languages, but have no idea where to start. This is where we all come in and help. Post either what you're trying to learn, or what you can teach along with the means to contact ya.
>>
Looking to learn either Japanese or Greman, if you can help send a kik to animekeepsmegoing or post your discord and I'll add ya.
>>
>>25030521
The app DuoLingo is pretty great. I think you can have more then one language going at a time.
Other then that, torrent rosetta stone.
>>
Can teach french and Spanish, post contact, I'll add!
>>
I can speak Norwegian
>>
I can teach English or Spanish. I speak poor Portuguese and Norwegian. I'm thinking of working on my French, but not sure yet.
>>
Well if anyone can teach me any of those my contact on skype is [email protected]
>>
>>25030769
18 F looking for someone who can teach me Norwegian, dutch, or spanish. my skype is [email protected]
>>
Looking to learn Hindi or even better yet, Marathi. I can help with advanced/academic English or a little bit of French. If you post your contact, I'll add.
>>
The best way to learn a language is to speak every day with a native speaker, or better, move to that country for a while. English/Italian here
>>
>>25030856
If you have kik i can teach u Norwegian
>>
I suppose I could help out a bit with Icelandic.
>>
>>25031105
>>25030521
I can teach German, post your info.
>>
I can teach English and Spanish, and I want to improve my French (A2).
>>
i can teach german and i want to improve my english

kik: t..o..m..
>>
>>25031222
Fluent in French here, any contact info ?
>>
native french speaker, fluent in english

skype dremcfleuve
kik virvum666
>>
Native Portuguese looking to learn Somali. Any help?
>>
>>25031127
Einungis kvislingur myndi kenna útlendingum okkar ástkæra ylhýra
>>
18/F/The Netherlands
I want to learn turkish
>>
>>25030516
I would like to learn to speak some Kurdish. Rosetta stone and the other big companies don't seem to make a program for teaching it. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
Trying to learn Danish
>>
>>25030516
Hey trying to learn the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean and German. It would be cool if somebody could tutor me/give me lessons and if not try to speak with me in the language and correct me when i make mistakes. Add me on Discord RoboFetus #7943
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.