[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

35 year old male. Married. Would love to hear your comments!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0406.jpg (1MB, 2752x3669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
1MB, 2752x3669px
35 year old male. Married. Would love to hear your comments!
>>
File: 1489395878563.jpg (296KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1489395878563.jpg
296KB, 936x936px
>>25029113
Shrimp dick faggot
>>
>>25029119
No dick pussy licker. Also he is not small. Also why the fuck did you click on him? No balled closet case duped feminist snake
>>
>>25029138
Nice proxy, OP
>>
>>25029143
>somebody doesn't like me? blew out my lies? sees i'm an unauthentic empty husk? must be a proxy
Nope
>>
>>25029143
No proxy but glad they said what they said!
>>
>>25029113
Would succ.
Show hard mode.
>>
>>25029113
It's nice. I'm restoring my foreskin though. You have quite a big softy. Would you jump on the /restoration/ wagon with me? Also like the other anon says I might zugg ya too
>>
>>25029151
I like your upper body too and stuff. Yw. And good post. Don't listen to the fatties and to the clammosexuals. Enjoy your spouse, too. Whatever gender they are. Don't cheat on them. This post is risqué enough. For us. Not for you though. All consensual and this is our lust not any actions on anybody's parts
>>
>>25029161
Thanks. It's nothing I've ever considered before…
>>
>>25029190
There is the canister method for beginners. And the TLC device. If you have a manual job. You strap yourself at night time making way for boners to be safer. Takes about a year. You need to consider how much slack skin you have but it's no big deal. It just gives you back more gliding action and feeling. There are a lot of dead doornail cocks out there due to being mutilated and butchered. Swords need sheaths. Consider it anyways. But your penis doesn't look like shit anyways. I am basing this on stories of guys who told me they got it done in adulthood for memes. If you have phimosis you can use steroid creams. Restored ones look and feel great and won't have any problems. But we can't know any different. These guys simply told me how shitty it was after so I learned from that. Canister uses tape. TLC is just a device with a strap. If you do during day people will think you have a huge trouser snake but if you fall and pull on the strap too much you can hurt yourself. Night time is where it's at. All the best
>>
>>25029204
Thanks for the info!
>>
>>25029216
You're welcome. At least you show interest and don't get your back up. I'm sure you're a cool and hot guy. I haven't even started yet. Too lazy. I'm doing all the dick memes though. Bath mate. Holy grail of cum. Cock rings. Restoration. And Aneros probes. I have a huge nigger dick now that pressure washes the ceiling
>>
>>25029204
Why do you care this much about the appearance of your benis?
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
>>25029231
Because I'm not a woman nor a kike nor did I consent to this. Also. It is more about function and not appearance. Also uncut looks better so you don't have an argument. And if you wanna throw stink memes at me, pic related which don't exist in any male versions. "Why" is this? You're fat?
>>
>>25029238
>nor did I consent to this

That is all the reason you needed, man. All the added fluff like

>Also uncut looks better
>And if you wanna throw stink memes at me
>Because I'm not a woman nor a kike

just makes me think you're having a hard time attempting to justify it to yourself. Good luck in whatever you do, man.
>>
Looks pretty small.
>>
Anyone else care to actually comment on my pic? Thread has been unintentionally hijacked I think.
>>
>>25029260
6.5 hard so pretty average. That's limp
>>
>>25029247
Stop being a lazy nonsensical hair splitting moron. Shit. Or get off the pot. I dont care what you think. I justify nothing to you nor to anybody. I am winning. You are losing. You were wrong. So if i agreed with you only on the consent part and none other of your lies then argument won and you shut up and go home? No. You'd still cry about something. So. In addition to your shit. I added even more clarity on top of your shit. So you add more shit and run around like a headless chicken. Like your no head dick
>>
>>25029272
>I justify nothing to you nor to anybody

Yeah man, sure:

> I am winning. You are losing. You were wrong. So if i agreed with you only on the consent part and none other of your lies then argument won and you shut up and go home? No. You'd still cry about something. So. In addition to your shit. I added even more clarity on top of your shit. So you add more shit and run around like a headless chicken. Like your no head dick

>>25029261
You look good, man. Bet your wife's happy.
>>
>>25029277
What is your point here? Only you can talk and make up shit? You tried to blow me out. Did no such thing. So you try and box me in. You think you're amazing. You have nothing. Just shit posts. Come in a dick thread and compliment people on their "wives". How do you know it is a wife and how is anybody going to do this with anybody witb a cut dick? You think it's only aesthetics so you can demean the idea. It is not. It is more than that. Fucking cuck. You worship the vaginal jew which in and of itself is a matrilineal "religion". Take back your masculinity
>>
>>25029271
6.5 is greater than average. Got any hard on pics where you've stayed standing by chance?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.