[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have only had relationships with females. I love women. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (34KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34KB, 500x334px
I have only had relationships with females. I love women. They smell good they gorgeous. I love pussy. When its bleeding, when its wet, when its sweaty. Pretty much any time really. When I go long periods of time without fucking women boy pussy starts to look good. sometimes I cant help myself and I'll end up looking for a boy with a nice ass to fuck. what does that make me? also any tips on fucking dudes without getting any diseases? thanks
>>
File: 20170311_135252.png (3MB, 1833x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_135252.png
3MB, 1833x1944px
>>25025864
Idk what else to tell you other than you may be bi? As for STD free, I've never had sex. Hmu kik: watbgood
>>
>>25025864
you're bi with strong hetero leanings and a preference for femmes.

if you wanna go Tumblr you can call yourself 'heteroflexible' but you're probably better off just not giving a shit about labels and jerking off to whatever you want. I mean, I jerk off to tentacle monsters impregnating people, so having a thing for femboys really isn't that weird, all things considered.

as for fucking dudes, just use protection and you should be fine, especially if you're topping.
>>
File: kinsey scale.jpg (84KB, 960x622px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey scale.jpg
84KB, 960x622px
>>25025864
>boy pussy
It's an asshole m8. A pussy belongs to females. You're just into twink or femme dudes.
You're bi, or heteroflexible, /or/ if you only wanna fuck them and not date; bisexual and heteroromantic.
Wear a condom, never bareback it unless they can show you test papers AND haven't have sex since that test was done, in insure they weren't infected after.
>>25025876
Moms can give their babies any STDs they have'had. You could have a disease and not know it either, since guys don't show symptoms for a lot of STDs. But yeah, you probably don't, it would be shit if your mom didn't tell you she gave you something.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.