[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male or female? True or false for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: trueorfalse.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trueorfalse.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Male or female? True or false for you?
>>
>>25024660

Male, false.
>>
>>25024660
male, true
>>
Female, false
>>
Male, false.

It's been ingrained in my brain to wash my hands after going to the bathroom. If I don't do it, I get this very achy feeling, almost as if my hands are covered in something terrible. Even if I didn't touch anything at all. Totally psychological
>>
F, true af.
>>
Male, I wash my hands in the bathroom even if I'm home alone
>>
>>25024660
How are people answering this with true and false if everything in this picture is symmetrical with regards to the two possibilities? I don't see t/f anywhere
>>
Female
True
>>
>>25027061
It's under the implication that you wash your hands every time. So... I guess... it's asking if this is true to the reasoning behind WHY you do it? I'll be honest, unless I haven't been able to shower for a day or so I don't wash my hands. Unless they somehow get dirty in the process, but I don't really go around pissing on my hand so.. not an issue.
>>
File: fuck iunno.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuck iunno.png
22KB, 275x200px
>>25024660
Female. True. I wash my hands in public to keep other people healthy, they don't have an immunity to my germs. At home though I don't cause i'm not gonna get anyone sick.
>>
>>25024660
I wash my hands because people are fucking gross
>>
Female. I don't wash my hands after peeing. Why would I?
>>
>>25024660
>>25027077
>>25027105
I hope every person that doesn't wash their hands
contracts flesh eating disease
>>25027088
what about the people who visit your home?
do you wash your hands before leaving the house?

people that don't wash their hands are less likely to properly bathe
meaning they have larger cultures of yeast on their bodies
Oh and a new Drug resistant yeast is infecting the USA right now
it ends up killing 60 % of those infected
enjoy your plague
>>
>>25027105
OP said public restroom. And you're the reason I scrub my hands
>>
>>25027122
>getting a flesh eating disease from urine
I always wash if I poo bruh, this is about pee, which only has like 7 strains of bacteria in it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25766599
>he bacterial count of FAB in urine was usually low (≤ 10(2) colony-forming units/ml) in both groups. In contrast, the bacterial count of NCAB was higher (≥ 10(3) colony-forming units/ml), at least in some species, with significant differences between genders. The average number of bacterial species found was 5.8 in female and 7.1 in male urine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/03/10/deadly-fungal-infection-that-doctors-have-been-fearing-now-reported-in-u-s/?utm_term=.2b1a7c3d5761
>It's really hitting the sickest of the sick
>Officials said they couldn't be sure whether the deaths were caused by the infection because all the individuals had other serious medical conditions
>o far the U.S. cases have been treatable with existing drugs
https://www.cdc.gov/fungal/diseases/candidiasis/candida-auris.html
>35 people have been infected since last June

Who hurt you, did you siblings used to pee on you or something?
>>
File: 1304578097130.jpg (26KB, 379x287px) Image search: [Google]
1304578097130.jpg
26KB, 379x287px
>>25027122
I hope the one time that I actually get anything on my hand, I pass it on to you.
>>
male

I wash my hands before and after.
before because if im in a public place there is no avoiding touching shit that you have no clue what nasty fucks have been touching it

after because your junk is not really clean..... its like sticking your fingers into your armpits and saying its clean.
your pits and your crotch are dark, moist, sweaty places people. wash your fucking hands.
>>
male, false
I wash my hands because there might be germs or some shit obviously. Who the fuck knows whos used that bathroom?
>>
>>25025306
Same lol
>>
>>25024660
male, super fucking false
i wash my hands because i touched my dick, and because i'm in a room where people have touched their dicks/god knows what else, and probably HAVEN'T washed their hands
>>
Female, false.
I even wash my hands after using the restroom home alone. Shocking.
>>
>>25024660
M: I wash my hands but not for either reason in the pic. I constantly touch my face and hair so I don't want bumps or rashes on my skin and I don't want the next wave of Ebola to grow in my dreads. I also kick flush and elbow open doors.
>>
>>25027180
Some people actually drink their own urine so it can't be that bad if it gets on your hand unless you have a STD that flows through your urine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.