[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which are the best tags for omegle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: omegle-logo.png (61KB, 600x289px) Image search: [Google]
omegle-logo.png
61KB, 600x289px
which are the best tags for omegle?
>>
daddy
>>
>>25024602

Omegle is full of bots and 15 year olds. There is nothing good about it
>>
Does anyone know if it is at all possible to meet girls on omegle?
>>
>>25024683
Yeah I got two girls skypes and we regularly talk and masturbate. Ones an 8/10 as well.

Wear a shirt, have good lighting, be patient and nice to every girl. Being good looking helps
>>
>>25024727
my webcam broke. any chance in chat, or should i just get my cam fixed?
>>
>>25024730
Get your cam fixed. Never got anything from chat. Plus no way to verify.
>>
>>25024738
Alright. Ill try to get that done. Any other advice?.
>>
/r9k is the best
>>
>>25024746
I heard that tags helps
>>
>>25024746
Don't do weird shit, usually I'll look at the girl, say hello and smile casually, if they reciprocate then I know I'm in. Girls always ask me to verify i'm real and chicks under 18 usually lose their shit. It helps if you have an accent as well. If you have nothing going for you, lie. Just make up an interesting background and job and learn it and own it. Understand that you're shooting yourself in the foot if you want to meet up at a later date. Lie about your age if you're under 24. It's just like a casual first date, treat it like that. I wear a nice shirt usually, compliment the girls appearance in some way. Ask about jewelry and all the standard shit. You have to think what type of girl goes on Omegle, usually attention seeking or lonely so just be confident and positive. Don't even force sexual anything until you get her skype.
>>
>>25024763
what tags would help me to meet girls?
>>
>>25024770
Thanks so much for the advice. I think I might just be able to manage
>>
>>25024770
So you say you're older than 24? Why is that?
>>
>>25024727
I'm assuming this means you go to the moderated or "more safe" omegle area?
>>
>>25024791
Maturity. Girls don't want to be with someone younger or same age then them on average. 24 is a good number, you can't really tell the difference between a 20-24 year old with baby face.
>>25024804
Yeah, just the regular omegle with video chat
>>
>>25024845
not tags at all?
>>
>>25024884
I envision women too lazy and inept to use tags.
>>
>>25024727
how long did it profess to masturbating together? how did u make that happen and how old are they?
>>
i use r9k and make fun of the socially inept to make myself feel better.
>>
>>25024980
Within first contact for some, some take less then a week. Usual age range is 20-26
>>
File: 1489194862200.jpg (37KB, 486x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489194862200.jpg
37KB, 486x547px
>>25025055
What if i'm kind of ugly with a baby face.
>>
>>25025075
As much as I can tell you what I do and don't do, i'm literally model tier attractive. I would say you would have to focus on wit and humor if you can't use your looks, but nothing will help you if there is no mutual attraction. Try aim a bit lower on the spectrum for girls. I'm in a unique position where I can pick and choose. I'm the guy girls fuck before they get married to the safe guy who won't cheat on them.
>>
>>25025092
Post a pic lol.
>>
>>25025094
I've fucked over sluts from here, i'm not posting anything that will bring on any reckonings for me.
>>
>>25025105
Mitch?
>>
File: there we go.png (279KB, 1344x617px) Image search: [Google]
there we go.png
279KB, 1344x617px
>>25025075
Don't have to be great looking
>>
Met a gay crossdresser once. Was fun at first. I made the mistake of giving out my cell. He kept on texting me about how horny he was. He wanted so many dick pics.

Never again.

10/10 would search crossdresser again.
>>
Tags I use are; BBW, ddlg(mostly underage), femdom, domme and mistress.

Had two different girls watch me last night, both were super into it.

Just be a normal polite person, if they want to mess around they will. Don't be a dick about it, don't ask to just see their tits, and don't have your dick out (unless it's freakishly big I guess). Ask what kind do of stuff they're into/looking for and see if you're into it too. It does take a good amount of time and there aren't a ton of girls on every night.
>>
>>25026403
I'll try this if I find a girl hahaha
>>
>>25025092
>i'm literally model tier attractive
>I'm the guy girls fuck before they get married to the safe guy who won't cheat on them.

I lol'd
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.