[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: MENTAL ILLNESS thread for people with mental illnessess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 21

File: 1487493864305.jpg (52KB, 732x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487493864305.jpg
52KB, 732x960px
ITT: MENTAL ILLNESS
thread for people with mental illnessess or sympathizers.
>A/S/L
>Hobbies
>Diagnosis/Suspected Diagnosis
>What do you want
>What do you not want
>Contact
Me
>19/female/america
>Art, Cooking, Scary stuff
>Diagnosis-Aspergers/Depression,
Family history of BPD, senpai h/s Schizophrenia, senpai h/s Antisocial personality,
>What I want. I am high functioning and able to give good advice, If you just want to talk i'll listen! Everyone should have somewhere to share their story
>What I don't want. Nothing
>Contact PyramidVitra98 skype
Profile photo is thread photo.
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/Netherlands
>Hobbies
Music, Art, fashion
Pretty bad case of Social Anxiety and I have been depressed for about 7 years
>What do you want
Friends :(
>What do you not want
People who can't lead the conversation
>Contact
Kik: SummerOreo
>>
>20/m/minneapolis
>Vidya, Bad movies, Board games
>Depression. Schizophrenia/psychotic symptoms likely incoming.
>What I want: To acquire more social contacts, hopefully a gf eventually. A disability check would be nice too.
>What I don't want: To get worse
>Kik: Heavyl1
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/WA
>Hobbies
Drawing, gaming, going to the gym, reading books
Diagnosed with BPD and Dysthymia by the Army
>What do you want
Friends, someone to play games with. Whatever
>What do you not want
I have a hard time finding out subtle shit, just be open and honest.
>Contact
Myna3240 is my Kik
>>
>A/S/L
21/m/WA
>Hobbies
vidya/netflix/exercise/tabletop games
bipolar, GAD, panic disorder, ADHD
>What do you want
I dunno, I'm bored when I'm not working
>What do you not want
People who randomly stop responding without an explanation
>Contact
kik: shuddyp
>>
>A/S/L
19/m/uk
>Hobbies
Video games, writing, drawing sometimes
Diagnosed sperg. Depressive episodes. Social anxiety.
>What do you want
People to chat to that wont care about my diagnosis. Im high-functioning 90% of the time but then there are the bad days.
>What do you not want
Catfishers and creeps? Would they even come to this thread though?
>Contact
kik/skype: Overworlder97
>>
>>25021279
What do you play? And what do you write? I kind of want write a novel and a video game in my lifetime.
>>
>>25021279
>>25021291
Mostly dark fantasy stuff. Im working out a bunch of lore for my world. Hoping to eventually write a lot of books about it. Not hedging my bets though, its probably shit im not gonna lie.
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/england
>Hobbies
vidya,films,music,politics,writing and art
seperation anxiety,general anxiety,social anxiety,depression,halucnations and was going to be tested for bi-polar before some stuff happened.
>What do you want
just talking to people,general conversations or more topical ones,up for voice or cam calls as well.
>What do you not want
as long s you're chill it'll be fine.
>Contact
kik:specteroo_mk2
>>
>>25021310
Hey don't beat yourself up. Even if it's shit, it's worth it if it makes you feel better.
>>
>A/S/L
28/M/Ohio
>Hobbies
welding auto work and crafts(pic related)
major depressive disorder, bad Anxiety(social or not always hits)
>What do you want
to not be bothered with suicidal thoughts and hopefully start a decent relationship
>What do you not want
i dont want another suicide attempt.
>Contact
i use discord Pandalicious#2400

could always have more people to game with ot chat with.
>>
>>25021310
check out Darkeden old school mmorpg but its pretty neat, hasn't aged well since 97 tho
>>
File: IMG_20160622_002103.jpg (94KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_002103.jpg
94KB, 567x567px
>26/M/NY 631
>vidya, anime, writing. I'm procrasting on a book where the ghost of robin williams tells me to kill hiddiki anno, who's my roomate in a mental hospital
http://pastebin.com/WjX5PgpJ
>schizo-affective. Haven't hallucinated in a long time.
>I want more freinds and maybe a qt who will bully my dick and let me call her asuka-chan
>what I don't want: To talk on skype to some chick that lives 1000 miles away a few times until she blocks me.
>email and skype: bairdm0991@hotmail
>>
>>25021386
Do you work as a welder? I took a class but stopped going 3/4 way through because I was depressed
>>
>>25021404
hope to start my first full time job welding i taught myself to fabricate or repair car parts to help expenses lol
>>
>>25021399
Wooo, I didn't read to much, How ever I too had a father that was telling me the world was gonna end. Shit fucks you up.
>>
>>25021427
I didn't really, but a theme of the novel is how people become their parents.
>>
>A/S/L
m/23/Maryland (Montgomery County)
>Hobbies
vidya, especially retro stuff, romhacks, indie games, but also some mainstream stuff. Favorite specific vidya genre is probably the Metroidvania, with JRPGs second. I'm currently playing Dark Souls (blind), SMT Nocturne, Hollow Knight, and on and off pokemon romhack Nuzlocke runs.

Just starting to get into anime after a bunch of my internet vidya friends convinced me to watch TTGL.

I've played piano since I was 5 but quit seriously practicing around 18. I sometimes improvise shit on my synthesizer, and recently have started to try and produce electronic music (but only got through a 8-bar intro and too lazy to continue as of now). I listen to a lot of vidya OST's, 80's and 80's style rock, and synthwave among other things

I work in engineering, and want to get the motivation up to actually build more shit for fun, especially electronics. I just ordered some parts for a drone.

>actual diagnosis
asperger's, generalized anxiety disorder

>self diagnosis
I would say I probably have some sort of attention disorder; I have issues making decisions and sometimes spend over an hour sitting and doing nothing because I can't decide between two things. And I have had trouble focusing on reading longer things for as long as I can remember (internet addiction made it worse but I had trouble in early childhood)

>What do you want
a girl who tolerates my self-loathing and autistic rants, and would play vidya with me.

Also some regular friends, especially if they live nearby, because I just moved from NY and don't have any at work.

>What you do not want
Long-distance romantic relationship, I'd prefer that to be someone I can actually meet in person.

>Contact
kik jelt414
email [email protected]
>>
>>25021441
Well,its fucking true.
My father uped our family around 2000 and moved from a rural town to the woods. The closest neighbor was over 2 miles away on a dirt road. There wasn't a day that went by that he wouldn't talk about a coming revolution or the internet crashing. Praying that a sun spot would knock out power so things ,"would go back to how,they could be"
My only escape was the shitty internet connection and that brought some logic into my life. I have started my own life now, but looking back on the choices I made after high school where directly related to that mind set.
I started to cut my hair shorter, because I felt it was a disadvantage have,long hair in a apocalyptic situation.
I didn't take anything seriously because I thought it was all gonna be for nothing as soon as the shit hit the fan.
Although it wasn't hard to entertain the idea of a apocalyptic , as my escapism was video ,games and a lot of them had that theme.
>>
>>25020945

Do you play vidya at all, anon?
>>
>>25021522
Yes, horror games usually and MMO. I don't have any consoles so I mostly PC game.
Fran bow is my favorite game. the silent hill series is amazing too, do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>25021530

Horror wise? Or any kind of genre. I have plenty of games i could suggest of other genre's, but my list of horror games are incredibly loose with the term "horror" haha.
>>
>A/S/L
18/F/UK
>Hobbies
writing music, Playing instruments, Making art...Secks?
ASAD, Chronic depresion, Anxiety, (Bulimia?) if that counts, Depressive Psychosis.
>What do you want
To feel something.
>What do you not want
Torturous pain. I could probs deal with not feeling that.
>>
>>25021545
Feel free to contact me, i don't want to spam the thread.
PyramidVitra98 on skype.
any game recommendations for pc is good! :)
>>
>>25021555
Contact info?
>>
>>25021555
Oh I missed out sperg.
>>
>>25021558

Sure thing.

>>25021555

That's a lot of stuff to deal with anon, sorry to hear that. What instruments do you play?
>>
>>25020968
You got me!!!!! Love me!!!! I love you!!!! (as a brother)
>>
>>25021555
Bulimia definitely counts. My ex had it, and it affected her hugely.

I really hope you get help with that right away because it did permanent damage to her, and she regrets not seeking treatment earlier.
>>
>>25021569
Ukulele, Piano, Drum and I sing.
>>
>A/S/L
I'm 18, female (or non-binary, I still need to research), and I live in PA.

>Hobbies
I love taxidermy. I am an artist, and I enjoy creating outlines and monsters. I am super outdoorsy (hiking), and into politics. I also like working with machines, specifically anything CNC.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar forever ago, but recently there's been speculation that I might have contracted Bartonella (a form of Lyme disease) instead. I have OCD (specifically with getting dirty/having anything on my hands). I also have Tourettes, which is "fun".

>What do you want
Quite honestly, I'd just like to know if I'm really Bipolar or not. That diagnosis played a huge role in how I was treated my whole life, and excused my mother's abuse for a very long time.

>What do you not want
I don't want to develop more illnesses thanks to recent traumatic events. I think, because of this fear, I'm avoiding taking the fuckers to court and ultimately prolonging my suffering. I just can't bring myself to willingly relive it.

>Contact
No, thank-you. I prefer to just discuss things in the thread.
>>
>>25020945
Who's your favorite artist?
>>
>>25021578
I am getting help now, dropped 10kg in three weeks. I'm at 37kg now. I am getting treated.
>>
>>25021530
Depends, what kind of horror do you like? Not knowing what's around the corner or the sense of dread from the game messing with you/weird atmosphere
>>
>>25021583
Neat, I'm from Philly. Anyway what happened that would cause you to take someone to court?
>>
>>25021581

Oh that's neat anon. I play acoustic guitar but i'm kinda average at it. I can play chords and chord progressions but i suck at lead. How long have you been playing?
>>
>>25021601
4 years. My hands are too tiny to play an actually guitar...
>>
>>25021604

My hands (or fingers) are pretty big so i actually kind of struggle as well haha. But i try. I've been playing it about the same, but on and off. I really gotta set a schedule.

Have you made any songs?
>>
>>25021614
Yes, I song write all the time. It's better than therapy for me.
>>
>>25021616

Got any recordings of stuff you've sung? It'd be neat to hear it.
>>
>>25021595
I was raped by two kids I went to highschool with a few weeks after I graduated. They were people I considered friends.
>>
>>25021622
yeah but no way of posting them.
>>
>>25021624
Holy shit. I can't even imagine what that could do to someone's mental health. Hopefully everything's better now at least
>>
>A/S/L
24/m/Germany
>Hobbies
I don't really have hobbies desu :c
schizoid personality disorder, depression/anxiety, suspected dissociative disorder, suspected hypochondria
my mother suffers from schizophrenia
>What do you want
nice people, a girlfriend maybe ~.~
>What do you not want
always horny people
>Contact
>>
>>25021630

Aww that's a shame. I'd ask if you could vocaroo one but i won't push it. Do you think you'll ever want to pursue it professionally or do you just wanna keep it fun?
>>
>>25021636
yea... got into a really good music college. I know i'll get somewhere with my course.
>>
>>25021643

Nice anon, i'm sure too that you'll get somewhere good with it. I was gonna try and get a personal teacher since i am terrible at self teaching but i can't afford it. I don't know if i want to go back to college either.

Are you able to play in front of friends/family? I can never do it. I always feel super nervous and weird.
>>
>>25021653
I busk every other saturday locally, make about £23 an hour. I do gigs in small places for whoever asks. Don't mind if I get paid or not. I have never had lessons, self taught my whole life.
>>
>>25021662

That's pretty good money anon, damn. Heh i wish people would pay to watch me perform. Or want to listen in general. I envy that you were able to self teach to that point though. Everything i've learnt up to now has been passed on from other people. Not with just with guitar either.
>>
>>25021555
i also forgot: some form of insomnia... which is clear from the time i am posting tthis. inB4 anyone knows UK times.
>>
>>25021668
it's something you just get. Maybe you can eventually teach yourself how to do stuff. I don't know what it feels like to learn that way. i'd give better advice if i knew how.
>>
>>25021673

I hope so. At the moment i'm kind of going through a "I want to change my life" moment. I was quite content with my ways but these last few months have been pretty depressing.

Also i do know the UK times, because i too am from the UK haha. I don't have insomnia though, i'm just incredibly nocturnal. I always sleep about 6am usually.
>>
>>25021631
Not really. I have a lot of nightmares and flashbacks. It's actually caused me to question my sexual and gender identity severely and it's hard for me to enjoy the things I used to- I do a lot of drugs now. I don't wear makeup on the daily anymore, I stopped wearing my bra and started hiding my breasts, I usually wear baggy clothes to hide any part of me that might be seen as sexually provacative, and more. I thought I could handle it on my own, but I can't anymore. I've scheduled an appointment with my university's counselors on Tuesday. Unfortunately, despite all of those happening because of the rape, I'm almost positive my case won't go anywhere and that I won't see justice served.
>>
>>25021683
I have been getting into so much trouble at my school with my sleeping problems. I can't get any work done. I could get kicked out.
>>
>>25021694

Ah shit, that's not good. I hope you don't get kicked out. I'm not really sure how insomnia gets treated, but i hope you find a way to combat it somewhat.
>>
>A/S/L
34/m/Canada
>Hobbies
Sleeping, reading, listening, being entertained
Bipolar Type 1 Diagnosis for 5 years, around 6 depression/years. Drugs addict but try to be careful about using, pref. not to. Life have been very different ever since.
>What do you want
I love arts in all it's form, being entertained, spend time with friends, try new stuff like yoga, writting and pole dancing. Try to understand love again.
>What do you not want
Small talk, fit in the lot of the majority, getting lock in in a psych ward.
>Contact
I'm to social media shy for that
>>
File: for ye.png (281KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
for ye.png
281KB, 480x478px
>A/S/L
20/Trap (not tranny)/ Texas
>Hobbies
Music, writing, drinking, cooking
Bi-Polar type 1 with Psychosis, Tourette's, some hypersexual disorder
>What do you want
Just a friend to watch movies/ listen to music with. I have a bf already.
>What do you not want
dumbasses that have depression but aren't willing to help themselves
>Contact
Futamoomoo#2359 on discord
>>
>A/S/L
26 male PA
>Hobbies
Games, reading, being bored
Autism, crushing depression
>What do you want
To talk to girls as brain problems as I am
>What do you not want
Normies who don't like birds
>Contact
Discord: mr.bubbles6838#7259

Going to bed soon I hope to talk to you in the morning.
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
60KB, 428x410px
>A/S/L
25/M/Mexico
>Hobbies
Some vidya, reading casually and cooking
Confirmed: ADHD & Depression
Suspected (not by doctors but by friends): Autism or Asperger
>What do you want
I don't know, some people to chat with casually about anything really
>What do you not want
One word conversations
>Contact
kik: whatisthis91
>>
>>25021583
>OCD about stuff on hands
I feel ya, I can't get anything in one hand and clean it without washing the other one exactly the same too
>>
>A/S/L
21/m/610
>Hobbies
Scrolling on my phone lol. Writing music, freestyling
Bipolar. ADHD. Probably social anxiety disorder too. Had a 2 month long psychotic break about a year and a half ago. Feels bad
>What do you want
To stop reliving the past. Maybe find someone to ps4 party with and play Nioh or littlebigplanet 3. I hardly play video games anymore
>What do you not want
To be miserable forever lol
>Contact
PSN: passdabiunt
Kik DontRapeMeAnon
>>
>A/S/L
19 f Ohio
>Hobbies
Dancing, hockey, baseball, science fiction
Depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, idk
>What do you want
Someone to be more rational. Or just to share experiences
>What do you not want
Dick pics
>Contact
Reply with kik and why you want to talk
>>
>>25022373
hiddenblossom im in ohio too
>>
File: b13.jpg (81KB, 1020x900px) Image search: [Google]
b13.jpg
81KB, 1020x900px
>A/S/L
21/M/Canada

>Hobbies
I like video games, anime, horror, and urban exploration/night walks. Most of the time when I'm not playing games I'm wandering around in the dark alone doing whatever.

BPD and/or multiple types of depression. Every doctor I've been to has given me one or the other.

>What do you want
Maybe an equally messed up girl to play games with and be miserable with

>What do you not want
dick pics

>Contact
Kik; funwithdespair
Discord: despairwave#8734
>>
ASL
>Male 18 California
Interests
>Drawing, Anime, Video Games, Eating.
Suspected Diagnosis
>Aspergers Disorder, Bipolar depression.
What i want.
>I just want someone to talk with and maybe become good friends. ( Who knows maybe I can make some life long friends through this.)
What i don't want
>Dick pics, people telling me to kill myself.
Contact
>Kik : the_fork_lord
>>
>22 M chicago
>Playing guitar, shooting guns, anything with a motor, weightlifting, saltwater aquarium, writing, and art.
>Sociopath? nope Borderline Personality Disorder, Diagnosed with severe depression as I tried to get my Dr. to prescribe xanax. Both recovering Alcoholic and addict diagnosed by a judge and Dr. Self diagnosis: I have body dysmorphia and Antisocial behavior
>Attention to fill the constant hole inside
> some one to profanely fill that hole
>snapchat hankhd
>>
File: tumblr_obyxf7Hhcn1uy8p1no1_500.gif (917KB, 496x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obyxf7Hhcn1uy8p1no1_500.gif
917KB, 496x275px
>>25021386
Don't be sad, Stormtrooper-kun...

>>25021846
>>Trap
There's your problem.

>>25022436
I am very familiar with Canada and you like what I like.

>A/S/L
20-something/F/Canada & Norway
>Hobbies
Writing, Poetry, Music, Vidya games, Film, outdoors, spiritualism and intellectualism
Manic Depression, Chronic Idiopathic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Delusional Schizophrenia, Hyper Hysteria, Low self-esteem and body dysphoria, General Paranoia and phobias.
>What do you want
To be able to remake myself they way I want.
To find a really good friend who I can relate too.
>What do you not want
To wind up hanging from willow tree. (sometimes i do though)
>Contact
pulmonary.edema-chan @ skype
>>
>>25022491
come on man no bully
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/Nevada County, CA
>Hobbies
video games, magic, trying not to kill myself
I was diagnosed Severe ADHD, but more than likely Bi-Polar. Most fucked diagnosis of my life, I'm very clearly not ADHD.

Diagnosis was in my early teens, so my Psychologist didn't want to declare me bipolar and start fucking me up with pills. Very responsible of him, but I wish he'd said, "Yo kid, you're gonna be suicidal as fuck"

Family history of Bi-Polar AND ADHD.
>What do you want
To post my diagnosis. I just think that's fucked, to this day.
>What do you not want
???
>Contact
reply to this post with whatever contact you have, but I'm not lurking. I just wanted to post.
>>
File: unknown.png (184KB, 307x416px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
184KB, 307x416px
>A/S/L
20/MtF/Asia
>Hobbies
vidya, drawing, anime, gay things
i guess im vv nerdy
depression, anxiety, social anxiety
>What do you want
friend i can connect with
>What do you not want
pls no bully
>Contact
discord: fuwari#5383
>>
>ASL
Male 18 California
>Interests
Drawing, Anime, Video Games, Eating.
>Suspected Diagnosis
Aspergers, Bipolar depression.
>What i want.
I just want someone to talk with and maybe become good friends. ( Who knows maybe I can make some life long friends through this.)
>What i don't want
Dick pics, people telling me to kill myself.
>Contact
Kik : The_Fork_Lord
>Reposting this because i messed up my kik and my format (I'm an idiot)
>>
>>25020945
>>A/S/L
30/M/CA
>>Hobbies
Weeb shit, reading, photography, collecting and reviewing high-end pocketknives, men's style/fashion.
>>Diagnosis/Suspected Diagnosis
Was diagnosed with depression as a teen, but it was by a Psychaitrist who only talked to me for around 10 minutes and then started prescribing medication after medication, none of which helped.

After many years and learning more about psychiatric disorders, I think I have an anxiety disorder and the depression was just a symptom. This is reinforced by the fact that I have IBS, which has been determined by my gastro doc to be the result of anxiety.
>>What do you want
The ability to do things in life without having my hopes and dreams crushed by the doubts in my own head before I can even try. A PhD in History and a position teaching Early 20th Century/WWI/WWII history at a good university. A stable and fufilling relationship with somebody understanding, mature, and who shares my interests.
>>What do you not want
A manipulative/abusive relationship with somebody who uses my anxiety to control me. I learned that one the hard way and lost 5 years and most of my friends to it.

To be a useless NEET forever. Children. Loneliness.
>>Contact
Sorry, I prefer to keep things anonymous and on 4chan.
>>
m/26.
>What's my malfunction
Avoidant-dependant, aspergers, borderline, shopping addiction
>Stuff i like
I collect utensils. Draw girls, sceneries or the figures i have. Swim, Start a million projects at once and then drop them, sleep. lewd anime stuff. veganism. Things like that.
>What i want
Just looking to furbish my contact list it's pretty empty, i'm alone all day and i want someone to shoot the shit with while i do my usual things, i thought this would be a good place to start since people here have a shared reality of mental disorders. I'd rather find someone i can talk to long-term. I'm kind of on the old side but i don't mind talking to people younger to me, and it goes without saying i don't mind talking to girls either.
>Akype
daandro
>>
>>25021484
You sounded cool until the whiny A GIRL WHO WILL TOLERATE ME OR A GF part.
>>
>>25021685
You should find a therapist you like and feel comfortable with and talk to them. A lot of these things can be helped with over time. And don't be so certain, you never know what can happen. You can always get to a place of being able to cope through therapy and then talk to a police officer and decide where to go from then on, you don't have to make a decision right away. And if you have a good enough relationship with your counselor they can help the court process possibly too.
Also rape isn't usually sexual in intent, it's usually about power desu. I can understand where you're coming from because I dealt with the same thing, and you shouldn't have to go through that.
>>
>>25022436
anddddddddddd you seemed great until the what do you want part. gg I guess.
>>
File: 1479675149690.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479675149690.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>A/S/L
27/M/London

>>Hobbies
Watching comedy programmes, like Friends, Impractical Jokers, Workaholics,, gaming, exploring those wonderful places you see in pictures, learning new stuff, cultures and things,, style/fashion.

>>Diagnosis/Suspected Diagnosis
Depression, not diagnosed, I have a family doctor and just feels awkward telling him about stuff like that. I use to be so happy, I use to be the life of the party, and people would find me funny even just being me, but i don't know what went wrong i just feel so down, i stopped talking to friends, and just wanted to be alone and I don't KNOW WHY!

>>What do you want
Make friends, hopefully local to chill with, go and socialise with, even abroad, wouldn't mind flying out to hang out with someone once getting to know them well.

>>What do you not want
thinking about it right now not sure, i guess i have to be in the moment to realise this is not what i want.

>>Contact
DontShoot MeBro
>>
>>25023616

Sorry new to skype, i think contact is

>>h.jaffri2
>>
File: 1486486597638.jpg (29KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486486597638.jpg
29KB, 960x540px
>A/S/L
20/F/Ireland

>Hobbies
games, watching movies, doing puzzles or little crafts that don't take much talent, going for walks

Depression/severe anxiety. Reading up on BPD lately and I relate to a lot of what i read.

>What do you want
friends i guess, people to talk to.

>What do you not want
i'm not sure

>Contact
i'll give it out if someone wants it
>>
File: 1489088447420.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1489088447420.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>25023659
n
I would be interested in having a friendly chat

are you on Skype?
>>
>>25023659
You got discord bruv?
>>
>A/S/L
20/F/PNW

>Hobbies
sketching, poetry, aquariums, being a weeb

>Diagnosis
Depression, social anxiety, DP/DR

>Suspected diagnosis
AVPD? I was "diagnosed" with BPD (psych suggested i might have it, but i was under 18 at the time so it wasn't official), but AVPD sounds more along the lines of what I act like tbqh

>What you want
idk people to talk to once in a while, especially someone else with DPDR desu. i'm pretty awful at keeping a conversation going if i don't find the other party interesting, though.

>What you don't want
dick pics

>Contact
Kumiho#2849 on Discord
>>
>>25023659
Hey, what games do you play and what kind of puzzles do you like?
>>
>>25024060
my skype is puppyfan96
i just logged in for the first time in a year
>>25024233
i like elder scrolls and all the usual casual games lol but i have recently been in a phase of just playing like.. tycoon games and stuff where there's no particular goal cause it's easier to get into
puzzle wise i just like simple jigsaw puzzles, or crosswords. they are distracting and you feel kinda proud when you complete one
>>
File: 1477342110096.gif (2MB, 360x344px) Image search: [Google]
1477342110096.gif
2MB, 360x344px
>A/S/L
24/m/MN

>Hobbies
Playing videogames, watching and collecting weeb shit, astronomy (using my telescope), skateboard, living broke

Depression, avoidant personality disorder. I work overnights (so I don't have to be around anyone) and only skate at the skatepark when it's 3am and nobody is there. I hate rejection so I just stay away from everybody. It's ironic cause I also really want friends.

>What do you want
People to play league and overwatch with. If you could be better than me at holding the conversation thatd be cool. Voice chat may be a little awkward at first.

>What do you not want
Idc I don't expect much

>Contact
Trashkun #2809
>>
>A/S/L
20/M/Chicago
>Hobbies
vidya, art, writing, reading, stand up comedy, films, drinking, horror specifically 80s gore, sci fi, comics, anime, fitness
ADD, Major Depression, General and Social Anxiety, Pseudo/non epileptic seizures
Suspected: alcoholism
>What do you want
Friends to share expirence with, talk about their day or shoot and chill with (if relatively close by) I'm up for whatever
>What do you not want
Assholes, people who just like to waste others time, dick pics
>>
Whoops forgot contact info
Kik:thedaymancometh87
discord:LizardBrains#9400>>25024622
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (305KB, 722x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
305KB, 722x1254px
>>25020945
>27/m/USA
>writing, Ghosts, carpentry
>bipolar, dissociation
>someone who likes talking strange
>I don't want someone who falls apart
>Snapchat jimmy-topher
>>
>20/m/USA

>Movies, Vidya, PUSHING THE LIMIT

>Official Diagnosis is Type 1 Bipolar, but I'm more inclined to believe it's BPD.

>I want to learn about how other people deal with their stuff, help people deal with their stuff, and maybe to find some neat internet friends.

>I don't want unsolicited dick pics.

>Kik: raysadvice, SC: impibro
>>
>A/S/L
21/M/NJ
>Hobbies
music, film, art, reading, politics
>Diagnosis
MDD, GAD
>Suspected Diagnosis
Bipolar 2
>What do you want
to move
happy relationship
>What do you not want
anhedonia
boredom
die alone
>Contact
if someone wants it
>>
This thread is why the white race is dying

holy fuck you pussies need to be put in the gas chamber
>>
>>25025894
Joke's on you, half of us WANT to die! Haha!

No but seriously, why even bother kicking people while they're down? I mean I get that I'm sort of validating you by responding at all but this is like, entry level stuff.
>>
>>25023659
Heya! I'd be interested in being friends. I have the same list of diagnoses' and also possible OCD

My kik is: wrwho
>>
>>25022373
MorthVargr

I'm otherwise normal, but I'm lonely and non-normal people are much more interesting than anyone else. Also in Ohio.
>>
File: IMG_2139.jpg (99KB, 857x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2139.jpg
99KB, 857x1201px
18/M/KY USA
Interests: I'm in an apathetic mood but I enjoy nerdy stuff in general and all the things that come with it as well as doing some personal writing and art on the side. I'll leave it vague in some degree because maybe it's something we can talk about :)
Diagnosis: Depression, anxiety, potential bipolar disorder ( my psych is probably officially diagnosing next week but until then I'll just say it's likely cause I vehemently don't like self diagnosis )
Looking for: someone to talk to and form a bond with but not someone that needs to be codependent to be a friend
Not looking for: idk, I have some faith that if you want to talk to me you'll be a nice enough person

My art for reference I guess

Kik: dietdeath
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/us
>Hobbies
Music and some vidya
Bipolar disorder
>What do you want
People to talk to and write music with
>What do you not want
People who ghost
>Contact
Kik and Skype: spontaneoustoaster
>>
bumporu
>>
>A/S/L
20/M/US
>Hobbies
I enjoy learning new activities and am a quick learner who has a habit of working obsessively for entire days and often weeks on end.
Piano, violin, guitar, painting, anime, video games, table tennis, being sentimental and a self-destructive romanticist, chess, and others over the years

However most of my time goes to math and physics. It's the one thing that makes me feel content and reminds me how beautiful the world is
Diagnosed rapid cycling bipolar, self diagnosed OCD (not disabling, but noticeable), with probably some type of personality disorder(s). I'm an isolationist (even from the internet) and started coping by being more quiet in real life.
Generally am eccentric and on very bad days can be somewhat deranged.
>What do you want
Someone understanding
To talk with someone who's also experienced mental illness.
Unless I'm having an emotional breakdown I can be mostly normal and understanding
Possibly to meet another sentimentalist
>What do you not want
Another 4 day long nonstop panic attack spree. Honestly I don't know, you can decide.
>Contact
>>
>>25025908
i don't have kik, do you have skype?
>>
>A/S/L
27/m/us
>Hobbies
Video games, movies, anime, walks at night
Anxiety disorder, had daily panic attacks for a while, now only a few per month
>What do you want
Support, friendship, connection, relatable people
>What do you not want
Shitty people
>Contact
>>
Bumping this wonderful thread
>>
>>25028713
you're wonderful
>>
File: vaaguna.jpg (165KB, 720x1017px) Image search: [Google]
vaaguna.jpg
165KB, 720x1017px
>A/S/L
23 M Finland
>Hobbies
Walking, cooking, games and photography to a degree
Panic disorder
>What do you want
friendos
>What do you not want
contact hoarders who never start a conversation
>Contact
Discord: MeatJesus#0927
>>
>>25028763
Awe shucks

And so are you
>>
File: dereanged.jpg (462KB, 1673x2193px) Image search: [Google]
dereanged.jpg
462KB, 1673x2193px
Alrighty then.
>A/S/L
27/Male/U.K
>Hobbies
Writing, RS, music
Official diagnosis: Split Personality Disorder. Found out when I have a brain seizure on my last suicide attempt back in X-Mas 15.
>What do you want
Work in media. Love to help people.
>What do you not want
Anything to do with compassion. Make's me vomit and uncomfortable.
>Contact
Mainly will be checking in out the thread. I hate social media. And no way am I giving my number out. But my phone is like my only way I communicate really.
>>
>>25028780
>>25028763
>>25028713

bump for wonderful people <3
>>
bumpo
>>
File: 391239c.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
391239c.gif
4MB, 250x250px
>A/S/L
18/M/OH
>Hobbies
I love music. I make my own music, so thats how i release my emotions i guess. I also like video games and anime, but i must admit i havent been watching it for long.
Im just depressed. I attemped suicide once. Besides that, im just an introvert.
>What do you want
A female to talk to. Id love to hear you problems and possibly help you. Im open to having a relationship as well.
>What do you not want
Normies.
>Contact
Kik: loudbill
>>
>>25028806
Are you autistic?
you mention loving to help people, yet you don't want anything to do with compassion.... that's literally what compassion is you dip.
>>
>>25031865
As an assburger, I can say that sometimes there feels like a difference, in that I always have a desire to WANT to help people, but can't do it in person end up harming people instead.

i.e. I remember trying to cheer up my ex by suggesting places to take her, or just trying to say nice things to her, but every time it ended up up just being me talking at her loudly and her accusing me of trying too hard or making her more stressed.
>>
That's why I kind of have the desire to work on something that helps people indirectly without interpersonal interaction, like working on a product that I know will actually be beneficial.

I can only deal so long with being a military-industrial complex engineering drone, I'd rather be using my skills for something that actually helps people. Just don't know how and it was hard enough to get one job
>>
>A/S/L
18, M, Germany
>Hobbies
Vintage stuff, tube tech, memes, RP
Diagnosed depression for 5 years now, mild asperger, social problems
>What do you want
Friends, people who understand me, people that text me first and can keep a conversation..
>What do you not want
Hate, I hate myself enough already
>Contact
Kik: alex193939
Email: [email protected]
>>
File: 1467393628145.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467393628145.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>A/S/L
24/m(tf)/The Netherlands
>Hobbies
Listening to music, playing guitar, video games, drawing, reading, art, languages
Diagnosed:

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Gender Identity Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Substance Abuse Disorder.

Suspected:
Social Anxiety Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder

>What do you want
Casual chat with nice people (preferably from Europe/around NL)
>What do you not want
Social pressure to talk/cam. Just want to chill out
>Contact
zegbuurman (Skype)
>>
>>25031889
the definition is literally: "a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering". So even if it doesn't end well, again, it's still the same thing. It's just sometimes people don't understand each other is all.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.