[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf Who else /nogf/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1484456279874.png (25KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484456279874.png
25KB, 645x773px
>tfw no gf
Who else /nogf/ here?
>>
>>25020823
same here, OP. I feel you
>>
File: 1489253538812.jpg (37KB, 621x710px) Image search: [Google]
1489253538812.jpg
37KB, 621x710px
Same here, talking to the cutest girl I've ever seen but I just know it will never end in a relationship :(
>>
>>25020823
Haven't had a gf in 2 years.
Haven't had sex in 2 years.
Help.
>>
>>25020930
Haven't had a gf in my life
Haven't had sex in my life
It can always be worse I suppose
>>
Right here OP
who /nevergf/ here?
>>
>>25020955
How old are you and how do you rate yourself /10?
>>
>>25021018
18, I'd rate myself a 4 but I have really low self esteem and social anxiety
>>
>>25021033
I'm 22. don't stress, there's time to grow. Visit /fit/ to fix yourself up and improve your hot bod. Just read the sticky, not the threads.
>>
>>25021058
I have absolutely 0 motivation to do anything
>>
>>25021058
And I am scared because the girl I'm talking to is perfect and so nice. I'm just sure I'm going to fuck things up. She can get someone better easily anyways. I'm getting rated roughly 6.5 in a rate thread btw
>>
I've been single for two years but i still have regular sex
I just want to be loved
>>
>>25020930
Get the fuck out faggot, you don't belong here.
>>
>>25021159
Why's that?
>>
>>25021146
Hey man don't sell yourself short! If you two are vibing well then you should just go for it and let things happen organically. If it doesn't work out fuck it. At least you tried and that's better than not trying at all right?
>>
>>25021152
You get the fuck out too.

>>25021160
This thread isn't for you. You don't know suffering.
>>
32 m, virgin, los angeles

kik: zsasza
>>
I've been single since 2014.
I honestly believe no woman could ever love me
>>
holy shit fucking kill yourselves you pathetic manbabies lmao. No wonder all of you support trump and the alt right
>>
tfw gf but she doesn't love me. it breaks my heart
>>
>>25021146
If you're actually talking, then there must be a reason.
>>
single and virgin since forever, currently i'm 19 yo, i turn 20 on may

yup it's crap, i mean know i'm crap and probably a 2/10 on the looks department without even considering i'm fat (220lb at 1.77m)

i can talk to cute girls around 7/10 to 10/10 league and make sure they know i exist to the point that even when i'm distracted they will hey me and expect a cheek kiss, but that's all i've never made it any farther than that, tinder crapped on me as the only girls that i match get the instant un match the moment i start messaging them (i'ts not them un matching me, as i've re matched with them a couple times after i delete my account and they even super like me)
>>
Never had a gf, dont really care rn.
>>
>>25022188
I'm 23 f. Never had a bf
>>
>>25022188
Is that abnormal?
>>
>>25022226
Not really, my sister didnt have her first bf till 25+. Not because she didnt have options but she's saving herself and she's very picky.

I personally really cant be bothered. In my current situation it would be counter-productive to have a gf.

What's your story?
>>
>>25022228
Idk why I haven't found anyone. I find myself to be somewhat attractive with a great personality. I am kinda shy though. I hope I'll find someone. It's sad to be a virgin at 23 years, while other girls had there slurry years already. I feel like I'm missing out. I still have my hymen at 23. How pathetic. Sometimes, I feel like I should just end everything. Idk. I'm sorry
>>
>>25022266
Have had their*
>>
>>25022266

I would love to talk to you more. You sound like a female version of myself. Don't be depressed about not having slept with anyone. You are still a virgin and can still make any choice you'd like. You can even stay a virgin till marriage if that's what you wanted.
At any rate I'm much more attracted to women like you. You sound like someone I'd love to get to know.
>>
>>25021162
>>25021978
I honestly don't know why she is still talking to me, I have horrible cringey conversational skills and she is wayy out of my league
>>
>>25022266
One of the reasons for me to be single is that i havrnt been actively looking, im focussing on other things first. Different priorities in life, i guess.

Hm, in your case, do you put yourself out there? Like do you go out a lot or maybe have cool friends who might set you up with someone compatible?

Also, lately it has become socially acceptable to do online dating. Maybe give it a try. Even if youre shy, you sounds like a good catch and men will literally flock to you. Just explore a conversation with someone you have a good vibe with and see where it goes.

There's no shame at all in being a virgin at 23. Most men would find it cute, fun and endearing. Dont let it drag you down.
>>
21/m/aus

Look, at the moment, no matter what I try, it looks like nothing is working. I think I might just leave it alone because apparently something will fall into place. One time, the girl was crazy. Another time, the girl moved away to another country. I just don't think a relationship is for me at this point if shit like this keeps happening. Never had a girlfriend or sex and it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>tfw asian
No one takes me seriously :(
>>
I'm 24 years old male and I am a kissless and no gf having virgin. Why even live?
>>
>>25023046
are you me?
i only dated long distance online.
>>25022223
want one?
>>
>>25022266
Have you ever posted it?
>>
>>25023061

Hell, I've never even dated long distance either.
>>
>>25023092
it's ok mate.
It kind of sucks, but it does have it's upsides
heres to the best
>>
My hobby is video games, and beer/liquor tasting. Literally everything else bores me to tears.

I'm pretty much the ultimate example of undateable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.