[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the quality sucks but interested in your comments. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0356.jpg (92KB, 750x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
92KB, 750x828px
I know the quality sucks but interested in your comments. I'm 35 and have lost about 45 lbs in the last two years. Guys and girls comments welcomed!
>>
>>25019385
You look gr8. Your wife doesnt tell you that?
>>
>>25019399
She does...but she's my wife so her opinion may be a little biased. Just looking for some objective opinions. Thanks for the compliment!
>>
>>25019416
Yeah your body looks very fit and imo that is the perfect dick size
>>
>>25019459
Thanks! About 6.5 inches. Glad you like!
>>
Very nice cock
>>
>>25019487
You look awesome dude. Wouldn't mind being your slave for the day. Nice cock, great chest.
>>
>>25019934
Make or female?
>>
>>25019385
I'm definitely wet thinking about you fucking my brains out. Congrats on your transformation! you look hot.
>>
>>25020273
Thanks! Glad to hear I turn you on!
>>
>>25019385
what'd you do to lose weight
>>
>>25020394
Completely changed my diet and eating habits. Starting working out nearly every day. Wasn't easy but I feel ten years younger. In fact I'm in better shape than I've ever been.
>>
>>25019385

you look great man, would love a body like that, both to play with and to have in the mirror
>>
>>25020450
Thanks! I appreciate it! You can have a great body...just takes time and effort. Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!
>>
>>25020459
I love beer & pizza too much, I am working on my beach body as I have lost 10lbs

Keep up the good work and wouldnt hate on more photos
>>
>>25020529
That's a good start! See if I can get another pic or two up.
>>
>>25020423
what's your diet and workout routine like?
>>
>>25020660
yeah, that, and can we watch you masturbate?
>>
>>25020660
Breakfast is usually protein bar, lunch is turkey sandwich on wheat, mustard only, pretzels and water. Evening I usually have chicken, rice, or pasta. Splurge a little on weekends now though for the first year I didn't cheat once.
>>
>>25020714
Well that's flattering. I might be down for that...
>>
>>25020748
and the workout routine? Wasn't it tiresome to do it everyday?
>>
>>25020820
Yeah. I was probably more like six days on, one off. Now I'm down to 3-4 days of workout. I just made sure to vary up my routine and muscle groups.
>>
>>25020714
>>25020768
Count me in
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.