[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon thread What's up ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

>>
>>25017953

nothing much what's updog with you
>>
just being anti social
>>
nice, me too, playing vidya
>>
which one ? im playing hots
>>
Mass Effect multiplayer on PC
>>
Oregon threads are always dead but man this is something else
>>
you're a fellow male I take it
>>
Oregon threads never last long.
>>
Who beaverton/aloha here
>>
>>25019037
Tigard, kinda close I guess
>>
>>25019037
Beaverton here! Whats up? What are the cool kid hangouts in beaverton
>>
who want dis big cock
>>
>>25019981
I like west union and mcguffys. Kinda divey but comfy as fuck.
>>
>>25020430
huh I haven't been to either. My go-to's are Broadway Saloon and Ava's. Pretty basic, but whatever. Coaches is nice and cheap, but the inside is a mess if you're trying to hangout alone. Also, it's like all 40's somethings mom and dads. it's weird. Pints are 4 bucks though
>>
>>25020460
I pass Broadway on my morning commute all the time. I've been to ringos and ichabods near there. Both pretty meh. I'll have to stop by Broadway soon.
>>
>>25020580
ringos is pretty low tier. Not really a fan. Broadway is trashy in a really great way. Everyone is there to get drunk. Its nice. I've always been curious about ichabods but never could break away from broadway
>>
NE Portland here.
Anyone have a couch I can stay on? I can post proof and I will have a job on the 21st. I need to be able to save up to move out sooner than later.
>>
corvallis!
>>
>>25020187
oops i went to sleep. i'm a male yeah.
>>
>>25021985
So, what's good guys? What do you all do in OR for fun? For those in PDX - do you guys drink at all?

I wouldn't mind making new friends.
>>
>>25021989
Mostly drinking. I've been trying to practice music, which is going okay. I just wish I had more people to practice with. Also wish I had a trumpet! but yeah mostly drinking. What are you in town for?
>>
>>25022006
>What are you in town for?
I live here. Looking to couch surf for awhile so I can save up and get a place. Lost my job in Feb cause the company went under.
>>
>>25022011
sorry to hear that friend. I don't have a couch to offer but i wish you all the best. Shit isn't easy out here with these home prices and what not. I feel like it probably isn't easy to get a job either.
>>
>>25022019
I have a job lined up thankfully. Don't start for a week though. I have till the end of the month where I am now too, but I'd really rather be somewhere else.
>>
>>25022033
Nothing lined up for after? Where is your job?
>>
>>25022082
I'm trying but so far my only plan is to get a storage unit for my stuff.

My job is downtown.
>>
Roseburg here
Everyone enjoying the decent/warm weather?
>>
>>25022177
haha, everyone up here really is just too pleasant.
>>
File: C5IMrNFVcAQsOSO.jpg (105KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
C5IMrNFVcAQsOSO.jpg
105KB, 800x1131px
If anyone is looking for a friend to hang out with and buy drugs for I'll be in Oregon for a little while probably around Hillsboro. I'm an ugly trans faggot but I can get a lot of fun drugs.
>>
>>25022282
like what
>>
>>25022288
Acid shrooms molly. Are the usuals. Sometimes coke DMT benzos and other crap I'm sure but I'm not interested in much else
>>
>>25022293
>molly
what sort of purity are we talking here
>>
Eugene here, just got broken up with after 2.5 years so I've been trying to keep myself busy but it sucks real bad.
>>
>>25022312
hey I was broken up with in Eugene with a gf i really like. it sucks. don't drink too much there friend
>>
>>25022304
Very pure. It goes up and down slightly but I've never been disappointed with the quality. Best molly I've ever gotten is in Oregon honestly. I buy from hippies ravers.
>>
>>25022317
Damn I am sorry to hear that, it really does suck when you love someone and they end it. I had some closure with her today though. Yeah...I haven't been doing any drinking..
>>
>>25022320
I've never done it, but it's been a desire. the only issue is I am very paranoid about quality, not so much because i'm sacred of getting something else, but I want the real deal experience to know if the hype is real. Do yuo test it
>>
>>25021894
Same!
>>
>>25022328
Well if it's around I can assure you it'll be pure or close to it. I personally haven't tested it my close friend who I used to buy it off of has tested it and the acid right in front of me. They were both pure. That was like seven months ago but it's always been on par with the stuff he tested. If you'd want to test it you can buy kits. But I'm confident that it's as pure as you'll find.
>>
>>25022282
How much do ozs of shrooms go for? I usually pay $100/oz, but I plan on growing soon and am wondering if that's the norm or if my hook up is just real chill, he's a good friend so I'm not sure.
>>
>>25022348
I'd roughly get ten a gram but I also would get the strongest strain you can find. Sounds like a good deal but i don't know what kind of mushrooms you're getting.
>>
>>25022352
There's a wide debate on what strain is the strongest since all magic mushrooms are of the same species, Psilocybe cubensis, they just have some variety when it comes to looks/grow time/location. But i've heard growing in more alkaline conditions can produce more psilocybin.
However the type I get is B+, and i'll be growing that along with Golden Teacher and Panama.
What mixture of mushroom/stem ratio do you get, I almost always get full shrooms. However i've know people who sell like a 1:2 ratio of caps/stems.
>>
>>25022366
True I don't think I know as much about them as you do. I would get azurescens and I say they're the strongest just because they are just very potent with psilocybin and from my experience and others they are the strongest I've ever encountered. Sounds like you got your stuff handled though. I would always get a mix of full mushrooms caps and stems
>>
>>25022379
Ah, okay. Different species of mushrooms. The most common type of shrooms are the cubensis species, so I was assuming you were talking about that. And I made a mistake by saying all magic mushrooms are of the cube' species.
Yeah I'll look into obtaining some spores of that species.
Do you get pure mdma, or ecstasy?
>>
>>25022402
Pure MDMA. There's nothing else like it, well maybe besides sass. Candyflipping is my favorite thing to do
>>
File: sHtVap2.jpg (3MB, 2700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
sHtVap2.jpg
3MB, 2700x2700px
>>25022409
Isn't sass just mda? I prefer mdma over mda because I love being naked and wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with my blacklight on, and I tend to get more visuals then with mda.
My mdma guy just moved, how much do you sell pills for, and what do they look like? (http://www.ecstasydata.org)
>>
>>25022430
Yeah it's just mda but it can feel pretty damn fantastic and a lot of it can make me you see some crazy things. I also prefer mdms. I've never sold it and I've only gotten it in powder or the same powder in pills. It looked a lot like mdma decent. I'd get it anywhere from six dollars to ten dollars a point. But last time I checked it was 70 a gram which was an amazing deal wish I could have bought some.
>>
>>25022430
Funny though I don't like being naked so I just dance a lot
>>
File: ypRydiB.png (470KB, 1828x1801px) Image search: [Google]
ypRydiB.png
470KB, 1828x1801px
>>25022457
Eh, yeah I always take mdma with my bf, so I like to get naked and cuddle. I enjoy skin on skin a whole lot normally, so it's amplified more so on mdma. I really dig dancing too.
Dancing, yoga, and feeling things are my fav things to do. 1 time I did molly with my friend and I had just bought new, heavy ceramic dishware. We traded the dishes on and off for like 10 minutes going "wow, this is heavy. Hey, feel how heavy this is." Best roll so far desu lol
What other kinds of drugs do you get into?
My fav is mdma, followed by e, acid, mda, shrooms, and dxm.
>>
>>25022465
Aw I don't even like that. I'm a clothes person. Best I ever had was when I snorted three points blacked out and came back on six tabs of acid. Just digging our hands into the cat going omg hes so fluffy. I've just done a lot of acid. Smoke a good amount of pot pretty frequently. Haven't done dxm in about a year it's to much of a hassal. Wish I had ketamine. My favorites are acid and molly together. Then shrooms and DMT. I'll do benzos now and then but I've been trying to avoid them cause I find them way to easy just to abuse and then I'll black out for four days and wonder where did I go wrong. But mainly I just love my candyflipping
>>
File: 1382664342557.jpg (57KB, 720x527px) Image search: [Google]
1382664342557.jpg
57KB, 720x527px
>>25022490
I haven't had a chance to flip yet, hopefully sometime next week though. Well, it'll be with mda, idk if it's still called candyflipping then. I take the easy route with dxm, I just buy 2 bottles of tussin, cough a little at the counter cause i'm kinda paranoid and live in Portland, mix the bottles up with water in an empty 2 liter or milk jug and let it sit a few hours before draining off most the water, then it sits for like a day before it's powder. I don't care for the acid extraction, that's def too much hassle.
I stay away from benzos. I used to have a hydrocodone prescription and I kind of abused it, so no sedative type drugs for me (aside ghb and dxm, which have a low chance for addiction)
>>
>>25022515
Should be relatively the same thing. I'd buy like five bottles and it was always obvious what I was doing. Never gone through that much trouble. Usually just swallow like thirty pills vomit and enjoy myself. Why it was never one of my favorites but the trips are always nice. Hope you have a good trip when you finally get to flip. Hoping I'll be able to while I'm there. I probably won't be back for a year or so.
>>
Beavertonfag here, I lost my job too. Temp agencies are a bitch. I was making 15 bucks. Gonna be hard to find another comfy job that pays nearly that much. I've gotten black out drunk for the past two nights.

My 4 year relationship is turning into a relationshit. Feeling really apathetic yet oddly hopeful. I'm turning 27 in May and I'm anticipating a big change beyond the horizon.

Sorry for the blog post but I had to get this off my chest before I do something drastic.

Also, shrooms guy, get at me! I might be in need of your services. [email protected]
>>
File: 1432232213458.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432232213458.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
Lets go people!
>>
>>25022293
You plan on cooking DMT any time soon? Never done it and I've always wanted to.
>>
>>25024821
I might be. Seems fairly easy, it just comes from Mimosa tenuiflora and cleaning chemicals.
When I make it, probably like in the summer, I'll post up in an Oregon thread.
>>
>>25024821
I've never actually cooked I just buy it. It's around now and then.
>>
File: Snapchat-2118260110.jpg (323KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2118260110.jpg
323KB, 720x1280px
23/f/pdx
sup guys
kik? tinyspook
>>
>>25026716
show tits bitch
>>
>>25026716
Good morning femanon.
Gladstone here.
>>
How is everyone's week looking?
>>
>>25027660
Kinda shitty. Just lost my comfy 15/hr temp job thiis past Friday.
>>
>>25027908
Where at?
>>
>>25027908
Soting outbound mail for a legal services/software agency.
>>
>>25021853
If you can't find a couch hit up the community colleges and catch some zzzz's in a quiet area
>>
>>25022293
I'm interested, you have kik ?
>>
Any fatties wanna grind with a fit white 19/F? Bonus points if ur black ! 420 only
>>
>>25029475
post pic
>>
>>25029475
I'm fat but also an unhip oldfag, what's grind mean in this context
>>
>>25029475
I'm down to grind
>>
tigard here
today on the bus i saw a woman with an enormous abrasion on her back a little bloody a little scabby
lots of tweakers
I moved here in the summer and haven't made any friends
also I'm broke
I have video games and weed, though
>>
>>25029475
Ayyy I got that 420
>>
>>25030379
I'm in Tigard, what do you play
>>
>>25030474
rpgs mostly
playing overwatch regularly lately
>>
>>25030497
any Mass Effect?
>>
>>25030540
I restarted the trilogy semi-recently to run a game based in the ME universe but haven't kept up on it
no interest in the upcoming game
>>
Sup dudes. Anybody in Eugene?
>>
>>25017953
I am a pretty excellent weed connection $100 per oz. Portland metro area.
>>
Vancouver Wa, close enough?
Hows your morning going?
>>
>>25031554
Daylight savings sucks
>>
24/m/NW PDX

Relatively new. Big drinker. Usually down to buy a few if the conversation is good.

Email: [email protected]
>>
>>25029475
bump
>>
need a 4chan meetup, some place public since i don't trust any of you fuckers, but it would be cool to know some other locals. I vote someplace like hotlips on hawthorne, or old town pizza... I'll buy a pitcher. who wants in?
>>
>>25031144
Sup eugene here, 23m. Whats good?
>>
>>25033342
when
>>
>>25033796
Ayy, 24m. Just chillin'.
>>
>>25034048
Wanna get up to some tom foolery? Gf dumped me and I got nothin to do now.
>>
>>25034492
I'm gonna be busy until Friday. What kind of tom foolery did you have in mind?
>>
Aloha here

Not into drugs
>>
>>25021894
how classes...... am getting shit on.
>>
Bi guy in Medford here
>>
>>25030379
Hiya, im in tigard, lived here my whole life, also play overwatch too. Wanna smoke sometime?
>>
m/26/se portland

i cant stand how polite most people are in this city
>>
>>25034643
No idea there isn't really shit to do in Eugene, you got any ideas?
>>
>>25036782
All I really do is go to bars or restaurants.
>>
Should've expected to not see anybody in my area in here. But still, anybody in the Dallas/Independence/Monmouth area?
>>
Anyone wanna take an 18 year olds virginity? I'm a guy but m or f I don't care I'm down for whatever... my kik is walrus_117 also I'm near portland
>>
19 m straight near Portland lmao just looking for people to hang out with really kik is bauman67 if you want to hit me up
>>
>>25026716
Very cute!
>>
>>25017953
I just want to drink, smoke cigs, and eat pussy.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.