[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sugar.jpg (964KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
964KB, 1500x1000px
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.

What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>>Age?
>>Location?
>>What are you looking for?
>>What are you NOT looking for?
>>Pic?
>>A little bit about you?
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it.
>>
>>>Age?
>>>Location?
California
>>>What are you looking for?
Thick big breasted sugar baby. Sext primarily with pics. not many videos, calls.
>>>What are you NOT looking for?
small tits
>>>Pic?
sure
>>>A little bit about you?
young professional. fucking pervert. into breeding, breastplay. I can be very generous to the right person.
>>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
kik greencatisgreen
>>
>>Age?

>>Location?
Australia

SB between 18-24 looking to earn rewards for keeping me company and conversing. Prefer Australia girls easier to reward that way and time zones work out better

>>What are you NOT looking for? Closed minded girls not willing to make conversation or continue in anyway

>>Pic?
Nope. I prefer being a silent SD

Work hard so like to relax hard. Complete pervert and fucking love women in that 18-24 bracket. Won't be looking for real life meet up this will all be100% online.

Kik: agwag
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (375KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4167.jpg
375KB, 1280x960px
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
UK
>What are you looking for?
Online sugar
>What are you NOT looking for?
weird and creepy old men
>Pic?
Attached
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what
you are looking for?
Not really, if you buy me stuff i'll wear/use it or whatever
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
kik: salmiakk
>>
File: 181.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>Age?
20 years old
>>Location?
South Florida
Someone who cares about me. I've never done this before but I would love someone to talk to and entertain and even meet to go out, have fun in person.. I'm into, but not experienced in BDSM but I'd love a Dom to show me the "ropes". Otherwise something online works but I am kinda needy hahah
>>What are you NOT looking for?
A control freak, someone who just wants sex or nudes before getting to know me and vice versa, some who will use me (not in the good way either!), creepy guys over 35
>>Pic?
Okay (:
I'm a dual enrollment student (college and high school enrolled, will graduate as valedictorian in May from h.s.) at my local community college. I have a lot of various interests ranging from the outdoors/nature and survivalism to the STEM field (what I plan to major in). I'm a part time nudist, which means I frequent a nudist colony near me once a month. I'd love to bring you! I paint, write poetry, play lead bass drum on my school's drum line, and read. I'm an adventurous girl, and want someone who will be adventurous with me!
Skype for now: brighteyes1071 (please respond with ASL)
>>
>contactfagging banned
>paywhoring isn't

Hiroyuki please delete this board and ban all the regulars.
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (394KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
394KB, 900x600px
Get this tatted on the top of your spine with some extra unique tats & design to go with it.
>>
>>25016512
>"Stop liking things I don't!"
>>
>>25017239
Kill yourself. Get raped. Die. I hope you get raped and then murdered. CUNT. FUCKING CUNT.
>>
Do people actually pay to watch girls get off?
>>
>>25017251
Someone's grumpy! Maybe if mommy hugged you more you wouldn't need to troll random soc threads like a volunteer hall monitor to feel needed.

Whats really bugging you anon? Clearly somethings keeping you on this board and in these threads yet you want them nuked? Not enough (you)'s in the rate thread? No takers in the dirty Kik threads? Camgirl crush go afk to spend time with her actual boyfriend? People are here for ya man. Some take Amazon, others Google wallet.
>>
>>25017251
your comment is like a satire of the 4chan user... who hurt you
>>
>>25017557
I've seen you in other threads, go back to whatever site you came from cunt
>>25017392
I am going to stalk and harass any paywhore that posts here, it must really make you upset that we run these girls off, you pathetic faggot
>>
>>25017593
Damn! I never thought of that move! Clearly you are the winner in this situation. Just remember when putting the gun in your mouth, aim up, not back.
>>
>>25017642
Clearly you're a butthurt sarcastic faggot who never gets any pussy.
>>
>>25017651
Says
>>25017251
>>
>>25017593
when you say stalk and harass, you really mean look at their pictures and silently fume
>>
>>25017874
You must be new here.
>>
>>25017884
No, I can just see through your self grandiosing bullshit. Seriously, you don't "run" any girls off at all
>>
>>25017889
Notice how no more paywhores have posted ITT?
>>
>>25017899
Because they've realised this isn't a customer base. It's business, nothing else, but you seem to prefer the alternative facts version. Dig around elsewhere cupcake, you'll still find plenty of posts you claim to have vanquished
>>
Is this really a thing? I suppose it would be very nice.

>Age: 25
>Location: South jersey
>What are you looking for? Little treats and dates and company and maybe a little more. A sugar daddy... but maybe more of a sugar "big brother"
What are you NOT looking for? A hairy, obese man who just wants to touch me and treat me like a girl.
>Pic? If you like. It's not too important.
>A little bit about you? A shy, boyish dude with a girly face who passes for a teenager. I take advantage of it sometimes and like to be treated like a little brother... even if it's in a perverted way. I have a fiance but we're in an open relationship. I love video games, stuffed animals, comic books, and toys, but I rarely ever get to treat myself. I'm the sole breadwinner in my tiny family. I haven't bought myself something nice in months.
>Contact: Kik is lildecemberist
>>
Sparkles_erika kik
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.