[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Recently broke up with my lover and best friend. Why is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 307x164px
I Recently broke up with my lover and best friend.

Why is it that every now and then i find my internal monologue playing out a made up scenario where we back together. Its like there are multiple versions of me on the inside. But these random misguided thought aren't helping and aren't realistic.
Does this happen to other people?
>>
Hahhahahaha get fucked retard.
>>
What is it that makes people think they're special or something is wrong with them when they're sad? Human brains work pretty much the same way...emphasis on the pretty much

I'm sorry you're going through shit but that was a really fucking stupid question dude if you can't reasonably assume other people do that you must, not talk to people/have friends...or maybe you have a learning disability.
>>
>>25002459
>Does this happen to other people?
Yes, it's part of the human condition
Your brain chemistry has adapted to being with another human being, and now you're no longer with that human being, so it takes awhile for everything to reset back to normal.
>>
>>25002459
It may take awhile to get over someone you were close to for a long time, anon.
>>
>>25002459
Yep. All the time. As long as you a knowledge they're not real and you'll be Okay if they dont happen everything will be fine.
>>
obviously the given (time) helps. id also say distractions are huge like talking to another girl/guy and with time it makes everything better. theres no clear remedy, youll just think about that moment and think about all the "could haves"
>>
>>25002459
You're still best friends though right?

Sort of need more information to really give you good advice, since for all I know you might actually end up getting back together, particularly if it was a circumstantial problem with your relationship. But basically if you're going to stay friends just take some time off from one another and sort yourselves out first.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.