[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

join me, dr. x

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2686.jpg (57KB, 424x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
57KB, 424x568px
join me, dr. x
>>
What's sex like?
>>
>>24984654
here i am
hope you'll be back soon
>>
What Is I Ching Hexagram 38: 睽 “Opposition” ?
K’uei is the Chinese name of the I Ching Hexagram 38. With inner and outer trigrams forming fire over lake, this Hexagram is called ‘opposition’ or alternatively named ‘polarizing’ or ‘perversion’.
>>
Hexagram 38 resembles the lack of communication due to a conflict or problem. In order to find progression, communication must be initiated to find reconciliation.
>>
When there is a conflict in a relationship, not taking the time to speak with a partner can lead to a disaster. When there is a lack of communication within the work place, a project cannot be completed in the correct manner and all members of a team become lost.

When fighting with someone, it is important to take the initiative to speak in order to find closer, but doing so with a clear mind and without emotion are the only ways to avoid being tricked into reacting rashly.
>>
K’uei is the movement in stillness that allows you to observe what happens when opposites meet. It is not the pleasant exchanges that you remember, but the unpleasant ones that can stay with you for days, months and years. While you may cherish the times of harmony, it is through difficulty that real growth occurs. Even when someone seems to be challenging you, they are also helping you to further define your individuality. Opposition further defines your strength.
>>
What is the bigger picture here? What matters more than being right? Can you be bigger than your differences? Love is found in the higher vision of the soul. You will have an open window of time to deepen compassion and unity. This period is a test. Let go of "needing to be right". Let your soul mend your heart and the situation. This test is also a chance to reach for the stars. Remember that the way to get past a wall is to go over it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.