[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, do you ever think about being kept in a harem? Being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: haremgirls.jpg (295KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
haremgirls.jpg
295KB, 800x554px
Femanons, do you ever think about being kept in a harem? Being comfortable and pampered, but only to be used as the toy of your owner at his whims along with the other women.

Would this just be a fantasy for you, or would you actually do it? What would it take to persuade you to do it? How long would you do it?

Asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>24984100
Not interested.
>>
>>24984100
problems with a harem or polygamy life style
1. product of an actual rape culture,
where in women are seen as just a sexual object, a baby factory
where women have no say in the relationship
where women and daughters are bought sold and traded

2. where boys of age are forced out from the family
so as not to add competition against the father and his role in the harem

3. Harem lifestyle only available to rich men who can afford to feed so many women
Rich men take many wives for their harems, leaving no women for poorer men,
as a result society starts to become inbred, and genetic disease becomes prevalent

4. women used sexually for their prime years, 16 to early 30's
once they start to lose their looks they are discarded
or forced to become slaves, servants, or prostitutes
>>
>>24984520
a woman obviously wrote this

as a man i am interested in this however i am monogamous with my girlfriend.

aside from that having what essentially are consensual sex slaves is something every man should strive for.
>>
>>24984583
i mean, OP asked for femanons.
>>
>>24984520

Obviously it's problematic as an actual lifestyle. Within the confines of sexual roleplay - why not?
>>
>>24984587
that poster did not answer what the op was looking for though.

op is looking for a femanon with a POSITIVE view on this. not some liberal feminist bitching about the negatives of a hypothetical scenario.
>>
>>24984631
>Femanons, do you ever think about being kept in a harem?
was the question.

anyway, as someone who been the girlfriend of a guy with a wife, i don't think i'd recommend it unless everyone was super satisfied, no one is jealous, everyone's emotional and sexual needs are met. however, are people in harems even romantically attached to each other? you're sort of painting it like a glorified sugar baby situation. if some dude wants to keep me in his mansion with a bunch of other women and pay for all my shit, sure.
>>
>>24984631
Given that Harem and polygamy is common in
muslim countries, and certain religious cults
and very common among Fetishists, LGBTQ, and swingers
it doesn't fall under the category of a hypothetical scenario.

it has very real consequences to society as a whole
and to the people who are forced, coerced, or convinced
to live or try the life style, by those with an ulterior motive
>>
>>24984651
this response is disgusting
>butthurt liberal 100%
>>
>>24984677
yes you are a butt hurt liberal
>>
>>24984684
Translation: "I know you are but what am I?"
Did you ask you parents before using the computer?
>>
>>24984718
I was pointing out his stupidity
Liberals support anything that is divisive to western values
I'm clearly a conservative
not a liberal
>>
Harem culture is bad for society but ideal for individual men. It's for the best that it's illegal and/or frowned upon, but as a guy who has had a threesome I'll be honest--having more than one girl at a time is just the best experience.
>>
>>24984651
Go back to >>>/pol/ retard
>>
>>24984871
I'm staying here
how about you go back to /LGBT/
take all the gays with you
>>
>>24984718
>>24984677
If you can't tell this anon isn't a liberal then you're retarded and should never use the term liberal again, try lurking the fuck more before posting this dumb shit again.
>>24984631
Actually, you can just outright kys you degenerate fuckball.
>>24984607
Given the nature of a harem is sexual, how can you roleplay it? I mean... if you roleplay a sexual harem, then it's a sexual harem, there's no... roleplay. It's one dude having sex with a bunch of women or not. That's what it seems to me anyways.
>>
>>24984744
men want harems of women. thats the way it is regardless of where it falls poltically.

if you are conservative and believe in business then this is just another sort of business transaction.
>>
>>24985022
>Given the nature of a harem is sexual, how can you roleplay it? I mean... if you roleplay a sexual harem, then it's a sexual harem, there's no... roleplay.
>Given the nature of rape is sexual, how can you roleplay it? I mean... if you roleplay a rape, then it's a rape, there's no... roleplay.

Roleplay is roleplay. Real life is real life.
>>
>>24985047
But if a harem is one guy fucking a bunch of women at a whim... how is the roleplay different? One girl pretending to be a bunch of women?? If you have a bunch of women that one guy fucks at a whim as a 'roleplay', it's not a roleplay, it's just a harem.If you roleplay a rape it's not rape at all... I mean I'm assuming that in this scenario it's between people who have discussed this already...
>>
>>24985074
A harem is not just one guy fucking a bunch of women. That's an orgy. A harem is a household of women who are all subject to one man. In roleplay it would basically be one guy being served and serviced by multiple women - like a dom/sub kind of roleplay, except with one dom and multiple submissives
>>
A modern, western woman isn't going to want to be in a harem on a superficial basis. That is, the idea might appeal to her in a very personal way that everyone is expected to compartmentalize in order to keep up their end of the social contract.

A harem, like rape, is a practice that marginalizes woman's role in society and thus is to be reviled openly, because everyone is afraid that the platform of female equality is made out of toothpicks and gum; It will collapse under any real stress. People are legitimately afraid that one good narrative depicting women as any less capable than men will undo decades of progress and send us back to the 50's.

That said I know there are "sexually deviant" women who love rape, harem, or both.
>>
>>24985074
It takes a person of very little imagination to be confused by how multiple people could find time to roleplay and later get on with their lives until the next opportunity to play out their fantasies.
>>
>>24985462
That's still just a harem though. Slightly different, a bit more modern, but the core concept is still there.
>>
>>24985151
you can't just make up your own definitions

an orgy is multiple men and multiple women
unless it's a lesbian or gay orgy
a harem is defined as one man multiple women
a reverse harem or a gang bang is one woman multiple men

it doesn't matter if it was only one time
if it involved multiple people it was either an orgy, harem, or gangbang
you can't role-play any multi-person sex with only 2 people.
you can role play within an orgy, harem, or gangbang
but you can't roleplay an orgy, harem, or gangbang
>>
>>24984100
I'm a man... Would love to have a harem. Always have. This thread is full of over analyzing retards though.
>>
>>24984100
I would not do this, I'm way to jealous and possessive in relationships.
>>
Jesus christ.. The amount of social justice warriors here is insane.. Wtf happened to soc..

THIS WAS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION.
>>
>>24984520
You really for some real talk, bitch?

1) To a large degree, women ARE just sex objects/baby factories. You're kidding yourself if you think you're as good as most men mentally or physically. Women should get some say in a relationship (the ability to leave truly abusive men, etc) but otherwise shouldn't get much - it is a weak father who allows his daughter to date worthless thugs and cads.

2) Good. Boys should be forced to become men as early as possible. Trial by fire and hardship makes a man strong. There is a reason why western men are such pussies these days - they are unchallenged by anything but their hyena-clitted women, who they bow and scrape to.

3) Such is the nature of mankind. It has always been like this. Women would rather be the third wife of a chieftain than the first wife of a loser or even an average man. Your knowledge of genetics is completely backwards, however; please do not talk about shit you don't understand. Polygyny absolutely does not lead to fucking "inbreeding" by itself. This is another reason why women should not be taken seriously; they write posts like this about things they have no knowledge of.

4) Not true. If they do their duty and mother the husband's children, he ought to have a duty to look after her for as long as she is behaving as an honored mother should. Her role is with the children once her looks have passed.
>>
>>24984520
Alright this makes sense and I'm not op. I just want to see if what I'm thinking about attempting is at all viable so please give me feedback.
1. Consent is a must. If a member doesn't consent to sex or really any other decision then it doesn't happen to them. If it's a community rule they don't consent to then they get pushed out of the group. I would not be immune to this so I guess I could technically be forced out of my own harem. I think if that does happen I'd be better off anyway.

2. Children are raised as by their parents and are not forced out ever. Family is among the most important things. Everyone must care for the children unless special permission is granted to them.

3. Everyone works. We don't have money to secure people without that. Parents get an extended leave from work if they need it and are capable of getting another job after their current employer fires them for taking said leave.

4. Knowledge is power. Everyone grows old together. If it doesn't workout then you must leave the harem and find other things in life.

5. Everyone must master something or strive to master something. No one is allowed to stay dumb.

what do you think?
>>
sure in passing, very rarely, & only as a product of my nightmares
>Would this just be a fantasy for you, or would you actually do it?
i'm getting the distinct impression we're not going by the same definition of harem..
>What would it take to persuade you to do it? How long would you do it?
oh right, you mean like that. got it. still no. slightly better; still holds zero appeal.
>>
>>24986572
Hey look, 2009 edg-o king III returned.
>>
Do I get to fool around with the other girls? I'm picturing living in a huge mansion without a care in the world with a bunch of attractive women and all I have to do is fuck some dude sometimes. It's my fantasy so the guy is hot too. Good stuff.
>>
>>24986652
I just knew some mouthbreathing queer would drop the word "edgy" in response to what I said. If your head wasn't so empty you might be able to say something that isn't a ten year old meme.
>>
>>24985386
>fidelity and commitment are superficial
>only women can be raped
>"the platform of female equality" actually has a really solid foundation
>the 50s were bad
>but muh feminism!
i like this thread. this thread is fun.
>>
>>24986676
Woooow, Nothing personnel kyd unsheathed his sword
>>
File: 20130109.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
20130109.png
854KB, 600x887px
>OP tries to start a thread about a fetish
>Explosion of SJWs and counter-SJWs
>>
If the man is rich and attractive and pays for everything I want

And if the women are attractive and hot

sure
>>24986664
agree
>>
Harem and polygamy are two different lifestyles. A harem is specifically for sex only. It's like your own private whore house. In polygamy the man has a relationship with each wife, and each wife is supposed to be treated equally and fairly.

Femanon here. I would love to be part of a harem. I'd do it for as long as I was wanted, and once I've been dismissed I'd start my own whore house. It's been a dream of mine since I was 16 to be a Madame.
>>
>>24985543

Read the wikipedia article on harems then come back when you aren't talking out of your ass.
>>
>>24987220
Hahaha, my wife also wants to be a Madame.
>>
>>24987295
>>24987220
Wait a minute... YOU'RE MY WIFE
>>
>>24987002
>OP posts once
>Implying this isn't exactly what OP wanted
>>
>>24986685
Unless you were a white man, the 50s actually were kinda shitty, yo.
>>
not a harem but i used to be my bf's pet and i loved it.
>>
Man a lot of times I wonder how would it be weird how this came up browsing the chan after such a while.

While I'm sure having a lot of women (Or in my case I'd rather have 2) would be tons of fun when imagining it, I am pretty sure that in real life it would be just hard on all aspects. I mean, at the end of the day people are always more attracted to one person, it's just the way it is even in the actual harems there's always a chief consort, so I don't know how it could work.

>>24988797
How exactly do you mean pet?
>>
>>24986572
this redpilled me hard
WTF? I love harems now!
WTF? I love islam now!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.