[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indiana Thread 812 wya?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: idiana.jpg (24KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
idiana.jpg
24KB, 418x328px
Indiana Thread

812 wya?
>>
>>24981478

what part of 812? I'm from 812 but currently up in 317/765 area.

I would meetup with whoever. I'm at Ball State right now.
>>
>>24981478
812 number, go to Ball State, but live near Kentucky :3
>>
>>24981573
Vincennes
>>
>>24981578

Are you doing it online?

>>24981582
I like Evansville quite a bit but I've never been to Vincennes. how is it?
>>
>>24981590
Awful, but I enjoy it because I made good friends

I go to parties in Evansville sometimes
>>
Evansville here
>>
>>24981597
which part
>>
>>24981597
>>24981594

I really like a lot of the bars in Evv, I have a few goofy people I know there that own their own houses that I crash with sometimes. I haven't been there since I moved up to Muncie though. Muncie sucks.
>>
>>24981610
East side, near UoE
>>
>>24981614
I got a bunch of friends who go to usi and a handful of others that graduated form central highschool
>>
>>24981611
Why does it suck?
>>
>>24981590
I am finishing my Master's thesis this semester
>>
>>24981625
I lived in Bloomington and Indianpolis before this, all my friends are in the southern half of the state. I like the school but I transferred my credits here at 25yo to finish out my degree from my dropping out a few years ago. I just feel really isolated up here, and there are no good bars/ places for much social interaction.

>>24981626
What in?
>>
>>24981642
Yeah I feel ya, east side of indiana sucks. Just real boring

But that's what most people around here say, but i don't think it's that boring. You just gotta make your own entertainment
>>
>>24981649

I mean I feel fine, it is more like a lack of public spaces that other moderately sized towns seem to have that create opportunities. I can entertain myself, but meeting people in a new area becomes hard when traditional common spaces are not available.
>>
>>24981682
Another bad part about living here is the girls. They're either white trash, coal burners, or fat. And a lot of the time it's all 3

Plus it's not even that big of a town
>>
>>24981711

The main problem is people that don't fall into that category outside of big cities/college towns are often already married.
>>
>>24981746
true
>>
Lived in evansville for 5 years, recently moved to Louisville, what's up senpai
>>
219 in da house!
>>
>>24982574
Same valpo here
>>
File: SpecOps Trump.png (1MB, 1022x681px) Image search: [Google]
SpecOps Trump.png
1MB, 1022x681px
where are all those small town IN hot sluts I keep dreaming about? the ones with the weird tooth on the bottom rack but extremely fuckable because you know you'd never wife her up. where are those small town ladies that know how to hold their liquor because they've been boozin in the cornfields since they were 15?

i'm serious, wew lad, where are those hot ass sluts? i'm a pretty high roller when it comes to offbranded ebay auctions, and I'm looking to take a nice gal out on the town.
>>
>>24982574
>>24982594
219 as well.

What are you guys into? I need musician friends.
>>
>>24981582
Same. I'm sorry.
>>
>>24982799
I play keyboard , some guitar, and drums although I don't own a drum set anymore. This thread might die before I check it again so feel free to add my Skype if you want : akilol13
>>
Hey I see you guys posting about making music in here so I will offer to produce. I can do other stuff too but I'm a wizard with keyboard and mouse.
>>
>>24983228
Yo do you go to VU?
>>
812 porting in.

Grew up in Vincennes, living in Evansville currently.
>>
>>24985721
You go to USI or UofE?

or not at all
>>
Any ladies "18" to 40 around kokomo? 35m, got a kik/skype if you want it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.