[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want the truth, no dirty little games, no covering each other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 31

I want the truth, no dirty little games, no covering each other here, femanons. I want the ugly, ugly truth...

Do you manipulate us as a rule? How much? In what cases? Just in little things or you wouldn't mind manipulating your guy for major stuff too?
How do you really see us?
Honestly I sometimes don't know how to feel about how, for example, a lot of you like to have a backup man ready in case things don't work out with your current partner. Are we really just a thing to be manipulated and replaced when no needed anymore?

I'm in a happy relationship right now, but I've had my bad experiences, and some friends had even worse, and at this point I'm starting to feel slightly.. paranoid.
I want to trust my girl but... is that a good idea? Honestly, girls, is a good idea to trust you so much?
>>
>>24972901
Im a femanon and i dont trust anyone. Every single person has the capacity to hurt you and destroy you and even kill you. Trust no one. Life sucks. Get over it.
>>
>>24973115
did you ever cuck a guy?
>>
>>24973150
Huh? Like fuck a guy and make another guy watch?
Anyways regardless the answer is no.
But let me tell YOU something about men. You're fucking stupid and can't not think with your dicks.
Just last night I was at a friend's house and her boyfriends friend was there. He kept awkwardly touching me and I told him I had a boyfriend and kept walking away to talk to other people and he fucking kept following me and touching me. He even followed me to my car and asked for my number. I straight up had to say "please stop. Youre making me really uncomfortable" I still don't know if he got the message
>>
>>24973168
Don't be one of those women who have had one bad experience with one guy and just decides that all men are terrible.
>>
It is not a gender thing I guess.
Girls that manipulate men are as frequent as men manipulating girls for a quickie or something.

It depends too on what you understand as "manipulate".

Like men in general are taught to use the violence to get what they want (being taught does not mean every men do it) Women are taught to get things with dialog or rethoric. Is that manipulation?

Well I think using violence or dialog can be manipulation in some cases.
>>
>>24973181

Ehh.. no. Using the force can be intimidation or something like that, manipulation is lying or using some low tricks to get what you want from others.
I believe girls are a lot into that, maybe because they couldn't impose by force but the thing is they do it pretty often with us guys. I'm not saying it's necessarily evil, but is it there right?

I've been specially thinking about this cause a few months back a friend of mine became a father, and now his girl has him by the balls.
She gets "scared" a lot about being alone, or feels sick, or something that doesn't allow him to leave. Honestly I believe it is manipulation from her, cause it is happening a lot.
I get it, maybe she wants him there for their child or whatever, but why not just saying it? Instead of letting him make plans just to play some cheap card to get him to stay? Seriously, I believe girls like to get away with a lot of stuff by manipulation instead of being straightforward.
>>
>>24973173
>>24973173
I didnt say men are terrible. I said they are stupid.
And if you think that last night was the first time I have been harassed by a man you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>24973297
You sound like a mentally stable individual who is enjoyable to be around. I'm sure you won't have any future social or relationship problems resulting from your mindset.
>>
>>24973306
Your attempt sarcasm is pathetic.

And its funny how you are judging me for my opinions while op started a women hate thread on /soc/ of all boards
>>
>>24973313
I think Tumblr might be better suited to your individual taste and disposition. I'm sure you can make great new friends there who can in fact show you that quite literally everything is misogyny.
>>
>>24973328
Wouldnt you have more fun reeeing at roasties on /r9k/?
Pls go
>>>/r9k/
>>
No. I've manipulated very few people in my life, and when I have it's been a pretty even split.

The ugly truth is that I've had many more men manipulate(or try to) me than I or any other women I know has tried to manipulate men. Your gender regularly lies about your motives and have extreme entitlement issues.
>>
>>24973168
sounds kind of like a cuck story to me, got anymore?
>>
>>24973347
But I'm having so much fun with you. I think you should call me stupid more, it's really great.
>>
>>24972901
I am a femanon. I don't manipulate men, I do not have any 'backups'. I distrust men especially.
>>
>>24972901
Here's an easy one, how do I pick femanons up? Like I can flirt irl but online I just have no idea

I've done through sheer luck on omegle but it seems like any place where there are willing femanons it just gets flooded with every horny guy on the internet

Just how do I get a femanons attention online?
>>
>>24973449
Just be interesting.
>>
>>24973173
Well that seems to be what OP has done with women lol
>>
>>24973456
you distrust men? want to cuck me?
>>
>>24973222
Give the woman a break, she's pushed out a fucking baby. Post natal depression is common and perhaps that's what she's going through and doesn't feel safe
>>
>>24973456
I feel like its too easy to get lost in the deluge of other guys trying to be interesting but thanks for the advice ig
>>
>>24973449
Be funny and chill, and don't start with the grovelling compliments like 'u are so beautiful omggggg'
>>
>>24973297
The problem is that when this kinda shit happens, rather than men standing up to men who behave like that, they just blithely let it carry on around them, only taking interest when a woman claims that she is upset at men. At which point they jump in to tell you they are not that man, before floating off into the night in a bubble of their own superiority. We need more men who will say 'not all men' to rapists rather than their victims.
>>
File: 1365280430389.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1365280430389.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>24973297
>a woman unironically calling men stupid

You live in a world created by men. Please, enlighten me on all the scientific, philosophical and artistic achievements of women.
>>
>>24972901
This isn't about MEN and WOMEN. This is about the girl you're in a relationship with. The fastest way to ruin that is by not trusting her. I was with a chap who looked through my phone, made sure he knew my facebook password and wouldn't let me drink without him. I was never unfaithful and his lack of trust in me fucked him over and fucked me up lol. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>24973488
Computer programs.
See Ada Lovelace.
>>
>>24973488
Well I would if women had been allowed a FUCKIN EDUCATION M8
'Yeah I'm gonna discover gravity OH WAIT I CANT GO TO FUKN UNI AND MY SCHOOLING CONSISTS OF LEARNING TO CROCHET'
>>
>>24973469
I find that confidence (vocally) makes you more interesting than other guys.
>>
>>24973498
hey dont ignore me.
just because i have an unusual fetish

some people are so rude
>>
>>24973449
I have the exact opposite problem. Cannot really talk to women online, since they use this form of impersonal contact to do all the shit they're timid to do in person.

Now that I evalute this, I think this applies to both sexes.

In person it is just much easier to start a conversation, use body language, play with voice, etc...
>>
>itt red pillers post alternative """facts""" claiming to be femanons
>>
>>24973503
I don't understand what you mean.
>>
Femanon here, new to this site as well.

Now, im not a good girl. If you met me you would have no idea, small cute petite blonde girl. I come off as so sweet and shy. The truth is I am. But also have a very dark and evil side that controls much of me.

I have the typical daddy issues, only met my dad when I was 3. Don't remember. Always have had pretty rocky relationships. I'll give you some signs to look out for I suppose.

Girls like me.. we jump into relationships fast. Watch out if she's had A LOT of relationships and sex partners, obviously. If she has obvious daddy issues prepare for a difficult and jealous girl who most likely will eventually cheat on you if you don't give her what you want.
Like I said I am not speaking for all girls, I'm a crazy girl, that hides it well lol.

My last relationship just ended last week, he was 14 years older than me. In the beginning I thought he was a psycho but it made me want him. He seemed like such a creep and someone who could be dominant for me. Well it was fun in the beginning, guys ALWAYS think im their dreamgirl because of how perfect I am and how I mirror them in the beginning of relationships. They always think I am the one

Well, he ended up not being dominant enough, he just had no confidence. One night I was drunk and really wanted a threesome with another guy, well he could never get over that. It turned me off so much. It was such a question if he wanted to.

After that I continued to manipulate and use him for money. I would flirt with guys I liked online and they would give me the exact attention I craved... I would then go give him a blowjob just thinking of what they said to me.

I KNOW IM SO EVIL.
I feel bad I do, and now that I'm more aware of myself I'm really trying to not manipulate people. all my exes try to come back to me because they miss my pussy & the person I am.. sometimes it feels good knowing I control people like that... sorry so long :c
>>
>>24973498
I got the confidence thing down no problem, my brothers would've killed me when we were young if I didnt, but what do you mean vocally?

Like if I was talking to her on skype I'd consider that a done deal and I know what to do from there, but talking to them in a forum through there shitty text posts what do I do
>>
>>24973493
Thanks.
>>24973497
It is the 21st century and women enjoy universal suffrage in the majority of developed world.

There are now more women in tertiary education than men.

Have you ever worked in a female dominated workplace? It is fucking hell. At our law firm there were just three guys and at least 15 women (not all attorneys mind you).

The office atmosphere was so completely fucking shit. You cannot even fathom the extent of the intrigue there. I left after 8 months because of this.
>>
Femanons, would you be okay with a guy sniffing your ass?
>>
>>24973518
Ill just say this, blowing a guy for money is not manipulation
>>
>>24973514
you dont know what a cuck is?
>>
>>24973530

Yes I really couldn't fit everything I wanted to say in there. I've manipulated many people into thinking I'm in love with them and I will date them and truly believe that. I know inside I don't want them, it is just the control I have over people that makes me insane.

But at the same time I want someone to manipulate me, it's so fucked.
>>
>>24973539
I know what a cuck is, what is to 'cuck me' ?
>>
femanon opinion here.

I'm really not into manipulation at all and if I see other girls doing it really obviously it makes me a little sick. And its a little sad that guys fall for it too. I like attention from guys but there's never any leading on. Both parties know that it's all fun and games and to not expect anything sexual or romantic.

From my experience guys can be just as bad in relationships as girls are. Manipulating girls for 'one more chance' when they've messed up and cheated or something.
>>
>>24973521
The ability to guide a conversation well without saying anything awkward or derogatorytowards yourself. On forums, I'd just get them to add you on skype/discord etc.
>>
>>24973545
im asking you if you are into that babycakes
>>
>>24973562
Maybe, idk.
>>
>>24973522
I actually am part of a female dominated work place and it's such a relief. Everything is so much more efficient and communication is so much better.

And yes, but you mentioned artistic and philosophical achievements, a large portion of which were formed before the 20th century.
>>
>>24973542
I date people and tell them shit I don't actually mean all the time, that's still not manipulation

Everyone just wants attention and if you can give that to a person and they can give it back to you then it doesn't matter how genuine your words are, its still a zero sum game in the end
>>
>>24973547
Which brings us to the point that it is the personality & character that matters, not gender.
>>
>>24973566
wanna try it out with me? i love it
>>
>>24972901
I think that as a whole, women are manipulative. However, i don't think I've ever maliciously been manipulative, it's just a natural way that i behave. Recently an ex boyfriend of mine called me out on ways I'd been manipulative and none of it was at all intentional. No, I've never had someone on the side, no I've never purposefully hid something from someone maliciously or in order to get them to behave a certain way INTENTIONALLY. I have, however, kept things secret or lied because I want to be viewed in the most positive light. I don't want to speak on behalf of all femanons but i think it'd be a good idea to always question things you are suspicious about, even then they could lie but if you're feeling suspicious, theres probably a reason and you shouldn't just let it slide.
>>
>>24972901
>Do you manipulate us as a rule?
This is a difficult question, I would sa yes, because I'm a manipulative person anyway

>How do you really see us?
The span is "just an enjoyable dick, to father of my childs"

>a backup man ready in case things don't work out with your current partner
This is not true, men are always around a girl and it is normal to "promote" someone when you end a relationship
>>
>>24973568
I'm glad you enjoy that. Maybe I've just had a bad experience, but women always had the talent to completely fuck up the team and teamwork. It may have something to do with age I suppose.

I've always disliked how the majority cannot use critical and/or logical thinking and always resort to emotions and manipulation.
>>
>>24973484
His friends encouraged it, another one asked me to "just say hi to him" after i said several times I was not interested.

>>24973488
Kek you are doing it wrong
>>
>>24973587
We seem to have had very different experiences! I suppose it does depend on the field and the type of people it attracts. I'm in academia so of course critical and logical thinking are paramount and requisite so it isn't something I've noticed
I'm sorry that your experience has been a bad one D:
>>
>>24973600
This is where it's so important to remember it's not just the one guy, it's all his friends that put up with his behaviour and don't call him out
>>
>>24973569
Yeah I understand, I'm really bad at explaining things because at the same time I'm trying to make myself not look like a terrible person even though I am.

I really did just manipulate him constantly. Manipulated multiple men at the same time in fact. But around the house a few things I would is play the victim, pretend to play dumb you know "forget" about all the chores I would supposed to do so in turn I would manipulate him into doing all the cooking and cleaning by constantly playing the victim even though I knew I was capable of doing it.. I knew exactly how to control him because I knew his weaknesses. i knew how to act like a different girl in order to trick him into thinking something about me, even though I know the whole
Time my true plan. Idk if you still don't consider the manipulation, whatever, it's just really hard to fit everything in one post xD and also lie to myself trying to make myself seem like such a bad person right off the bat.
>>
>>24973572
We probably live quite far apart.
>>
>>24973568
I find working with a mix set of women and men better. Women in large groups are bitchy. Men in large groups are inefficent. You are bias.
>>
>>24973613
its better that way cause then its like a technicality.
>cant be together
>alternate relationship style

follow?
>>
File: 9271598186.png (269KB, 690x870px) Image search: [Google]
9271598186.png
269KB, 690x870px
>>24973518
>>24973611
>>
>>24973608
I want to be your friend.
>>
>>24973608
I am aware and I agree 100 per cent.

Its really sad because he honestly is a decent person, but being so desperate and predatory is not going to work. He wants a relationship, that isnt how you get one. Whatever though I plan on just avoiding him if we ever attend the same gatherings again. I dint have time to fix society's problems
>>
GETTING A DUDE TO BUY YOU FOOD AND TAKE YOU ON NICE DATES IS NOT MANIPULATION

GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE TAKING YOU ON DATES

thats all I had to say
>>
>>24973930
taking girls on dates is a waste of money and guys do not like it.
only liberal cucks like paying for pussy
>>
>>24973934
Trump is a mega cuck and he has to buy his wives

Also, liberals get way hotter girls than conservatives
>>
>>24973522
>You cannot even fathom the extent of the intrigue there
Greentext some good stories anon,i can't believe it was that bad that you had to quit your job
>>
>>24973965
he doesnt have to buy them. when you have that much money you can do whatever the fuck you want.

were getting cucked by people like him. you dont think theres legion of women that would fuck him? if not youre retarded.

and if you want to argue liberals going out with good looking girls thats because they have their balls tied behind her back.

liberal women are the absolute worst anyway. i would NEVER date a liberal whore.

these god damn liberal yahoos tryna take muh guns from muh murica.

not to mention how well the stock markets have been doing. face it trump is doing a good ass job and the liberal cucks were wrong
>>
>>24973934
Why do you make everything about politics? If I meet a qt girl who I think I have a connection with Im perfectly fine taking her out on a date

I just hate it when girl's think theyre tricking me or some shit cause Im buying them shit in a resturant or something. No bitch, Im doing this cause I want to
>>
>>24973989
oh youre a guy? well thats your opinion then, a girl making that same statement would be a highly negative thing.
>>
how many femanons like the idea of a bi mmf threesome???
>>
>>24973770
A?
>>
File: side.jpg (131KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
131KB, 1365x1365px
>>24973770
Literally me lol
>>
>>24973518
You definitely have BPD
>>
>>24973490

Lord no! I'm not that crazy.
I believe I'm pretty.. decent dealing with issues, so even when I feel bad I try not to fuck everything up before analyzing everything and trying to solve it.
>>
File: 080_by_pva0046-d97pger.gif (621KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
080_by_pva0046-d97pger.gif
621KB, 320x240px
>>24972901
Femanons, what is your most unusual/weird fetish? If you're pretty vanilla and don't seem to have any fetishes, how likely would you be to just browse around until you find something interesting, even if it doesn't necessarily turn you on?
>>
>>24972901
If a guy you met IRL that you considered attractive told you they browsed 4chan, how much would that change your overall impression of them?

Post your personal ranking/10 for reference
>>
>>24974315

hmm i have so many weird fetishes. idk if people consider snuff far out there, but for me i do get fetishes of getting all my limbs cut off (both legs & arms) & being used a complete sex toy while he pleasures me with vibrators and forcing me to cum during such a traumatizing and terrifying experience, i also have a fetish where the person i loves gang rapes me with a bunch of people and leaves me to die and starve to death.
>>
>>24974282
oh yeah, i am a diagnosed BPD. i know i have it. im just open to realizing and talking about it now.
>>
>>24974315
On that note, do any women have a pee fetish? I know it's weird but it's also pretty common as far as weird goes. I've had no luck finding a girl to share my fetish with
>>
There are tons of men who are into fat women. Are there tons of women who are into fat men?
>>
>>24974365
It would be cool but I hope they don't browse /soc/

>>24974315
Ive been fapping to shit I find here for so long that I have masturbated to just about everything. The things I wouldnt tell people about are ecchi hentai shota stuff, anthropomorphic shit
>>
>>24974448
Got any more stories? You weren't lying about being a cool gal. I have extremely low self esteem so I would never approach you but I would definitely try if I were more confident.
>>24974488
I've always found it weird how deep the disconnect is between people's true desires and what they project outwardly in the real world, isn't this supposed to be the 21st century?
>>
>>24974532
There is literally no disconnect... What the fuck are you trying to say? Lmfao if you think I want to fuck little boys and tentacle monsters irl, youre a legit retarded person.
I have kinky ass sex and irl fantasies, and then I have the shit I like to look at when I am pleasuring myself. I have gotten off to food before. I dont want to shove lasagna up my vagina just because it tastes better than an orgasm
>>
>>24974532
well I can try and ask any questions you have. My BPD has destroyed most of my life, most people irl think I could be a model. But here i am being a pathetic bitch spending my days on 4chan and videogames and pornsites. God im pathetic.
>>
>>24974560
Was referring to speaking about it openly in public rather than anonymously on a Tibetan meme board. Impressive if you are open to everyone about your fetishes
>>
>>24974583
Ahhh. I dont think it is something "everyone" needs to know. I talk openly to my friends about sex and practical thinga like my past experiences or what I enjoy in bed.
It would be really strange to ask a stranger on the elevator what he prefers to jack it to. Not that I would be totally against that, but ya know
>>
Of course I do this, and I feel it's fine.

most of the time men are just assholes. They all have different motives or are so insecure its terrible

I manipulate them, but I am not mean
>>
>>24974582
Are you adorkable in any way or an alpha female like Paris Hilton? Though I kinda know already w

Does it feel good knowing that you can get almost any guy you want? Do you like it more when they spill spaghetti or no? Are you getting help for your BPD?
>>
>>24974624
desu, i hate paris hilton but i guess i could say yes lol. im really skinny and blonde like her, people always tell me how cute/adorable/small i am for a 21 year old girl.
Yes it makes me feel very good I can get many guys, but it does not matter because if there is one guy that does not want me (which of course there is) it TEARS ME APART. I would do anything to please every guy in the world. Fuckin psycho, i would cut their name inside me so they see how happy i want to make them.

Guess it just all goes back to never having love from a father..

And what do you mean by spill spaghetti sorry?
I am not getting help for my BPD right now.
I know i need to, I have been spending all my days on the deep web and 4 chan.
I am not even working, i'm a college student and right now im a complete depressed mess,
>>
>>24974582
pathetic girls are hot
where u from bb
>>
>>24974641
spilling spaghetti is a meme that refers to a guy getting so awkward and nervous they spill spaghetti all over the floor, I don't know where it comes from exactly but that's the jist of it.

>deep web
Holy shit you are not playing

I hope you get help soon, I know I need it since I've lost so many chances but can never work up the courage. I plan to get a therapist once I start working so I can become somewhat normal w
>>
>>24974682

Central California :p and i wish i met people that actually felt that way. I'm so pathetic I wish someone could see the beauty in it
>>
>>24974687

Not into CP, but i know ive been fucking up, im so addicted to the deep web. snuff films are my weakness. god damnit. i know its so sick but it feels so good. :/
thank you though, im trying to gain courage to go back to a therapist. like i said earlier, im a really tiny petite girl i cant actually hurt anyone and wouldnt. but i know its unhealthy to look at it so much, its just everytime i go to a therapist i always go into my "persuasive" personality where i cant seem to tell them anything serious and i just pretend im a sweet girl and im getting over my BPD. lol, im literally laughing at how silly i am.
>>
>>24974701
yeah im from the east coast
ny

i feel you though i always have a preference for a girl who is a loser. ;)
>>
>>24973490
It's kind of hard when, as a man, you see plenty of sick fish in the sea and a women you're with is actually unfaithful. You give me a little more hope going into my next relationship. Hold those principles close and you'll go good places in life.
>>
>>24974712
yeah i feel the same way, i get so turned on by psycho paths and serial killers. I know in real life these people would hurt me so bad, I will just never get rid of this longing for it... never been happy in any relationship... I just want a complete fuckin psycho... What is wrong with me
>>
>>24974711
I don't understand the films desu but nobody is really as pathetic as they think. I've talked to bums and they are some of the most interesting and fun people you'll ever meet. Your films are fine I think as long as you don't act on it. Have you been to Yosemite I'm thinking of going for the summer
>>
>>24974743
youre just a dirty whore. you want to get used by some guy who is hot and charasmatic but doesnt give a shit about you in the sense that they can just get another girl if they got bored.

theres nothing wrong with what you are interested in, however you do have to be careful.
>>
This entire fucking thread is so fucking cringe. Ugh.
>>
>>24972901
My man is pretty red-pilled on gender and has above average intelligence so I can't really do that shit to him, it just makes him angry. If I need him to do something I just ask him to help me and that's about it.

My ex was a beta, he was short, insecure about his masculinity (he had to dress all hc style and have a beard). I manipulated him mostly with tears, but he was useless. Nothing good ever came from him before or after the manipulation, he was incompetent in finishing a task. I left him for my current man, that is true. You will get replaced without remorse if you fail at being a man (utility).

Don't trust women. My man doesn't trust me and he shouldn't, I always tell him that. I am emotionally immature and sometimes even unstable, why would you trust someone like that? I will get therapy eventually and he helps me too but for now this is the only thing we can do.

All the girls here telling you that this is not a gender issue are lying and you know it. The only guys who manipulate are 10/10 guys, but all women do it, from 1/10 to 10/10. If a guy is manipulative her gets thrown in the trash, he gets replaced. If a woman is manipulative she is being excused.
>>
A few questions for everyone:
My GF and I have a great relationship, where I wouldnt change a lot. However recently our sex life has rapidly declined, which we had long conversations about but somehow no change in sight. I think it is the stress (her parents recently seperated) so her sex drive got really low.
I thought about proposing a MMF threesome to reinstate her inner "slutiness" and to get her sex drive back on track. So I have several quetions:

1. Apart from the obvious issues with a threesome, is this a good or bad idea?
2. I thought that as a potential partner she could ask a former fuckbuddy of hers with whom she hadnt had contact for two years. Again good or bad idea?
3. If we would do a threesome, I woulndt have a problem with them kissing and him not using a condom. Should I set these as rules anyways or would it be ok without these as rules.

Thanks in advance.
>>
I have a question too.

Online recently i've spoken to a few girls who share a lot of my interests and we get along great, and then suddenly they just completely disappear. It happens i know. But the whole time, and even now i have three girls i currently talk to, who share next to nothing in common with me.

So my question is this: why are they still talking to me? I figured the ones with many interests in common would be more likely to stick around. I almost struggle talking to those three girls due to the lack of interests in common, and i don't reply that often to them, and yet they'll always reply. If i don't reply for a certain amount of time, they'll send me another message asking if i'm okay.

I just don't understand it. None of them know what i look like, or have known me for very long so why do they care so much?
>>
>There is something intoxicating about a man who treats women like shit, especially someone in a position of power, and especially someone you worship, in a way. Even if you know they're using you, you still feel like you've been "chosen," like you're special, like you still get to at least be on the list.

Fuck the assholes were right
>>
>>24973788
Be my friend pls
>>
>>24974741
I mean I hold my principles regardless but being with someone so insecure has made me fear ever getting into a relationship again. It completely ruined my self esteem and leaving that relationship was very hard. You can imagine the kind of accusations he threw around. So yeah like communication is important but being THAT guy just ruins people for life lol

>>24975568
Personally, since she's in an emotionally turbulent place, introducing a threesome perhaps isn't a great idea at this time. You could definitely ask her though.
>>
>>24975568
Have you two had any other threesomes together before? Or participated in any type of group-sex?
>>
bump for more stories
>>
>>24972901
I don't believe in manipulation unless you're a shitty person. I'm not afraid to get what I want, but I won't be dirty or unfair about it. If you're a fucking pig or a rapist I'll steal and manipulate you happily, but if you're decent, then I wouldn't dare. If you're a good person, I'll respect you and treat you well. I don't need to manipulate my guy, he loves me and is willing to do what makes me happy, and in turn I do the same. I don't have a back up because an actual relationship isn't superficially about what they provide for you, I love him for who he is and there is no other him there to replace him. I find it fucking retarded that you are generalizing women as if we're all exactly the same. Different people have different standards, integrity, interests, desires, and overall just are different people. Women and men can manipulate, and they can do it for different reasons. Yes, some will manipulate the shit out of you and use you. Some might love you. It all depends. Don't be fucking retarded though, assuming they're all the same is just... dumb. Not all men are the same, so why would women be?
>>
>>24976839
continued
a lot of women are taught to utilize manipulation. It's just what's taught by sisters, mothers, society, etc. Not all do it though. Men are taught certain things, again, not all do it. Plus it's easy for women to manipulate certain men because if all you pay attention to is them acting cute and having tits, well, yeah, that's kinda on you senpai. Basically don't be shallow and retarded.
>>
File: C3wpvWNXAAA2-qJ.jpg (171KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3wpvWNXAAA2-qJ.jpg
171KB, 675x1200px
Men can be manipulative too. Broke up with a manipulative guy who kinda-sorta catfished me about six months ago. It took me a loooong time to get outta that relationship because I can be a bit of a doormat, but I'm glad I finally stood up for myself and left him.

There's just bad/shitty/crazy people in the world. Plain and simple. Ya just gotta tread carefully in this world.
>>
>>24973115
>>24977905
From the very first post to this, /thread
>>
What the fuck is it with you niggers and scallops?

There are other fish on the menu you predictable sluts, why do you always wants scallops?
>>
File: Shrinking_Limbs.jpg (97KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Shrinking_Limbs.jpg
97KB, 900x636px
>>24974390
>getting all my limbs cut off (both legs & arms) & being used a complete sex toy
Well then, have a new fetish: Amputee Transformation! Imagine, feeling your limbs go numb and being forced to watch them shrink and slither back into your body. You panic a little, using all your strength just to barely wiggle your fingers and toes as they melt away, and then do the same with your elbows/knees, and shoulders/hips until you're just a helpless chunk of human...I actually had an RP about this once, believe it or not.
>>
File: Multipussy_7.png (749KB, 790x745px) Image search: [Google]
Multipussy_7.png
749KB, 790x745px
>>24974488
>I have masturbated to just about everything.
Ah, interesting! Let me see if I can find something interesting that you may have never seen before...Hm, perhaps a form of the Multiple fetish? What if you grew a second pussy, femanon?
>>
>>24978359
Whaaaat holy fuck anon that is so god damn glorious are you fucking kidding me? I wasnt gonna touch myself tonight but that is too awesome... Yes. Taking 3 dicks and one in my mouth. Wait. 6 dicks and one in my mouth. Thats such a cool image too. Nice.
>>
File: Pussy-pet.jpg (342KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pussy-pet.jpg
342KB, 1800x1200px
>>24978374
You're welcome! Let's try something else...
>>
File: 1461716803861.jpg (59KB, 536x799px) Image search: [Google]
1461716803861.jpg
59KB, 536x799px
>>24978374
Eh, one more new thing while I'm at it.
>>
Idk OP, maybe I'm just dumb but I've never purposely tried to manipulate a guy like some sort of criminal mastermind.
>>
>>24974641
I don't believe you. Post face.
>>
>>24978878
I believe her, a lot of attractive model-type girls I've encountered are mentally warped, I think it's because their beauty gives them more freedom to flip out without any real consequences.

Also daddy issues.
>>
>>24973522
>There are now more women in tertiary education than men.

i hate this meme. i keep hearing
>women read more books
>more women in high education
>women starts earlier

yet men make more money. gender studies shouldnt count
>>
This thread a shit now
>>
>>24979085
>Short
>Model type
Pick one
>Attractive
>Brags about it
Again pick one
>>
I hope the bpd girl comes back
>>
>>24973115
>>24973354
>>24973518
>>24973547

My girlfriend of over two years recently began a quarter life crisis and decided she needs her space. She feels trapped and thinks that I'm just taking advantage of her having a more lucrative job by freeloading and living in her house and making her take care of me and my son, which is completely untrue. I pay as many bills as I can plus have a kid to take care of and I do just as much shit around the house as her minus cleaning toilets. I think that her job is wearing her down since she's on salary and they straight exploit her and she's bringing it home, she's always tired and never gives me any validation or responds positively to my attempts at affection or initiating sex since about December.

Could any of you ladies offer any insight into what's going through her head or how I'm supposed to approach it? I've moved out and am giving her some space but I really miss her and this all sorta came out of the blue. When I last saw her we hugged and both said I love you so I know there's still some feelings there. She's 27 and I'm 34 and divorced, so I feel like I have a much better perspective on the big picture than her since her dad still pays her car insurance and phone bill whilst I've bought and sold several houses and supported myself since I was 18.
>>
>>24981542
In my experience, I felt thaat way when I realized I no longer loved the person I was with.
That probably isn't what you want to hear, but it is my experience.
>>
>>24981557
Thanks, that's kind of what I think too. I'm just going to do my own thing and improve myself and if she comes back, fine.
>>
>>24981557
I also think that if I give her enough space she will realize that I was not the variable making her miserable
>>
>>24981595
You think, even if she realizes that, she'll get back with you? Did you split or just move out? Anyways, it sounds like you two need to communicate more since you said it felt out of the blue. Best of luck
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (89KB, 1125x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
89KB, 1125x1018px
I manipulate everyone, not just my partner but I think if we are all honest with ourselves and recognize it's in our nature to further our own happiness in any way we can outside of certain moral constraints, we will understand each other more and get along better

I think men manipulate women for sex and I think women manipulate men for material things and attention

when we are in relationships men are much more obvious with their manipulations and women are much more subtle, and I think that subtlety is what makes men find it so much more sinister to men because they feel like because the manipulation was subtle and they fell for it that they were made a fool
>>
>>24981613
Go away eliza
>>
>>24981607
I'm hoping so, she lives pretty far from home and a lot of her friends from grad school have moved away so she's kind of lost right now. Things were so great and we always talked about marriage as if it were a certain thing for the longest time too. We didn't officially break up, just taking a step back for now. Her dad's in town doing shit around the house and she's definitely not the type to whore around so I'm not worried about anything like that or else I wouldn't be considering marriage.
>>
>>24981613
That's why I prefer to be alone. People only want to use other people for personal gains.
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (88KB, 1042x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
88KB, 1042x1013px
>>24981620
who is that or is that a meme? >>24981633
Welcome to human nature, sounds like you're in denial
>>
>>24981641
Don't project your narcissistic tendencies on 'human nature', you have no idea what that expression entails, take responsibility for your actions once you damn life.
>>
>>24981660
in your*
>>
>>24981660
This

>>24981641
This isnt the vent thread, btw. What was your questions for females?
And yeah some chick on r9k always posts dumb little sketches like yours
>>
File: IMG_1461.jpg (51KB, 279x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1461.jpg
51KB, 279x586px
>>24981660
You confuse my statement on it's in or nature as an excuse, it's not an excuse it's an explanation. I take full responsibility for my actions. Just like if a schizo kills someone they still need to take responsibility for their actions, but we know why they did it.

>you have no idea what that expression entails
except for all the courses I took in ethics, philosophy, psychology, and behavioral science, sure
>>
>>24981666
I am a female, I was answering OP's question. These sketches were drawn by someone else, not me
>>
>>24973168
you should have told him straight off to get the fuck away senpai
>>
>>24981671
>all the courses I took in ethics, philosophy, psychology, and behavioral science
Whoa we got a badass over here
>>
>>24981681
I don't know why getting a college education is edgy now but ok. He implied I didn't know what I was talking about and I gave my rebuttal
>>
>>24981685
>rebuttal
>butt
Post it.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 2.jpg (137KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
137KB, 960x698px
>>24981688
This is a sudden shift in tone but why not
>>
>>24981692
Hmmmm. Thats eliza.
>>
>>24981685
>I gave my rebuttal
That wasn't a rebuttal, it's just appeal to authority. You didn't say anything.
>>
>>24981703
Except it's not, and there's about 250+ people on my discord server that can confirm it
>>24981704
he said I didn't know what I was talking about, I responded that I was educated on the subject. I didn't claim to be a professor or have a doctorate, do not flippantly and inaccurately use logical fallacies
>>
>>24972901
I have a question for fem-anons. I lost a testicle in a work related accident, I'm not scarred up or anything, my sack looks normal except for only having one nut. My gf really wants to get intimate, but I'm terrified of what she will think so I keep evading.
So, would it matter to you if you were dating a cyclops?
>>
>>24981712
>there's about 250+ people on my discord server that can confirm it
Literally what?
Stop responding to me please
>>
>>24981721
Please dick your girlfriend.
>>
>>24981722
Then stop responding to my comments and claiming pictures of my own body belong to someone else, don't be dense
>>
>>24981721
As a guy I'm gonna say that no, one ball is not going to be an issue.
>>
>>24981721
Girls in general don't care about testicles you'll be fine
>>
>>24981712
>inaccurately use logical fallacies

Appealing to your authority without any argument is a fallacy, Mr, Well-educated.
>>
File: IMG_1450.jpg (34KB, 1125x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1450.jpg
34KB, 1125x251px
>>24981837
>mr
I'm female
>appealing to my authority
I think you're genuinely confused. I did not claim to be an expert in the field I claimed to be educated on the subject that I was accused of not being educated on. Nor did I say I was a professor of some subject that has no bearing on the conversation at hand. Both of which are the qualifiers for the logical fallacy of the appeal to authority. So yes, you used it incorrectly.
>>
>>24981728
>derp thats me in the pics hehehe
>no timestamp
k
>>
>>24981873
I mean I don't have those panties anymore so how do you suppose I provide proof? I'm willing to provide proof of course because that's me in the pictures
>>
>>24981857
I'm unconvinced you actually know what human nature entails, no one knows you're a dog on the internet. Anyway, it seems as if you're more preoccupied in conveying this image of a well educated person instead of rebutting me.
>>
>>24981882
I rebutted you three separate times while you complained it wasn't a rebuttal

>"you have no idea what that expression entails"
>I do because I'm educated on the subject

"That's not a rebuttal thats a logical fallacy!!!"

retard logic
>>
>>24981885
By your logic I can might as well I'm Donald Trump.
>>
>>24981907
You can choose to believe that I'm in college or not that's up to you I can't prove that without giving ipersonal information on 4chan. so you're right "you can be a dog on the internet no one knows"

but I did give a rebuttal to the statement I didn't know what I was talking about. but it relies on the fact that you believe I'm in college, it falls through otherwise
>>
>>24981907
might as well say*
>>
>>24981911
So I just have to have faith in you without any argument? Did you major in theology?
>>
File: IMG_1708.jpg (190KB, 1123x1186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1708.jpg
190KB, 1123x1186px
I could sit here for hours feeding you information from my courses that anyone interested in the subject can easily find in the textbooks I was issued for my courses (textbooks you can buy or torrent online)

so in the end like I said without posting sensitive personal information on 4chan I can't prove it unless I sit here and correspond for hours with bitter beta males about the issues of psyhology, which I'm not going to do
>>
>>24981923
Though in the end if you know anything about psychology or phsyhology you know that the theory of psychological egoism is popularly argued and that several notable philosophers and psychologists very much agree with it

In the end its just theory but a notable one that makes sense
>>
>>24981932
and philosophy*
>>
>>24981876
You writr a timestamp and post it next to your ass you insolent cunt. Your ass didnt get fucking lost. No one cares about the fucking panties.
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: IMG_1386.jpg (70KB, 947x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.jpg
70KB, 947x665px
I'll some this up by saying I didn't mean to start a philosophical debate on this thread I was merely responding to OPs post in a philosophical format because in both my philosophy and psych courses I was educated on human nature which is corresponds with OP's question, all in all psychological egoism is a theory one that on certain levels I agree with but in general on 4chan this causes a lot of bitter beta fags to be shocked and disgusted because it blows away every attempt they make to validate their hatred of the evil sluts aka women
>>
>>24981960
alright when I get home (am at work) I will post ass with time stamp, I have a tripod at home so that will make things easier
>>
>>24981964
>I didn't mean to start a philosophical debate on this thread
Dont worry. You didnt.

>>24981974
Yeah because taking a picture of your ass is normally extremely difficult..
>>
>>24981977
I apologize for your shit attitude friend
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (845KB, 3088x1540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
845KB, 3088x1540px
>>24981960
>>
>>24982132
>>24981964
Different ID because I'm home now
>>
>>24982132
>finger tattoos

girl whhy
>>
>>24982153
they don't just say random or edgy shit they're tattoos with meaning to me

Though I can understand some detest finger tattoos and that's their prerogative, I've never had them get in my way academically or in my career, I use pro tattoo cover up
>>
Manipulating men? Well I like girls but sometimes I get boys to buy me drinks and never speak to them again. Just because you spent money on me doesn't mean I have to like you. I don't even like alcohol I'm just bored. I've gotten free weed and free dinner as well. It's kind of fun. It's not really that difficult.

Honestly it's in your best interest to get me drunk because I get horny when I'm drunk.

Sometimes I wonder if I were less queer if I would do more.
>>
>>24982132
Well it was really easy to find you thanks to those tats
>>24981621
>>
>>24982392
So? Most people on /soc/ have seen my face and tatts it's no biggie
>>
>>24982405
I think its funny to see your inflated sense of ego. You're a true narcissist. I guess you belong here. But try not to be so vocal about what a shit person you are. Its a turn off.
>>
File: IMG_1675.jpg (67KB, 890x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1675.jpg
67KB, 890x894px
>>24982455
I'm not looking to turn on bitter 4chan beta males. I know my worth but I don't think I'm inherently better than most people I meet, but that doesn't make me a narcissist in the way you think it does

but I do indeed have an ego and I don't feel bad about it
>>
File: IMG_2003.jpg (224KB, 1125x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
224KB, 1125x1350px
A handful of bitter people with victim complexes on 4chan don't like me. I think I'll live, I'm not fucking you nor am I dating you. Im already well taken care of by an,in my opinion, handsome, rich, exhibitionist/voyeur like myself. Your opinion of me is moot. I have enough people who genuinely like me you might as well be shouting at me from the bottom of the Empire State Building my dude

Honestly I'm kind of a piece of shit, but I've been someone else's piece of shit for a couple years so I'm good with my lot in life. At least I'm not in denial.
>>
>>24982468
Im not male and I am certainly not bitter. Simply observing :)
>>
>>24982508
>>24982506
I'll take your psychoanalysis with a grain of salt
>>
>>24982506
This reaction is so telling of your insecurities and instability.
>>
>>24982517
Like I said, I'll take your bitter psycho analysis with a grain of salt
>>
>>24982520
I literally said one sentence "you are a true narcissist"
You dont see how paragraphs of text is a bit of an over reaction to a perceived "bitter psycho analysis" ?
>>
>>24982529
Yours was more than just one sentence, it was a few, I tend to respond in larger chunks. This is true of most threads I'm not camwhoring in.

The only opinion of my character I care about is my partners, you are not my partner so I don't care. Though I find the fact that you care so much to continue being this salty, amusing. I'm nobody and neither are you fucking get over yourself and get over me
>>
>>24982540
Holy shit dude. Read over this again tomorrow and try to see if your purdue educated brain can comprehend a little better then.
>>
>>24982544
I'm not Purdue educated that would be my partner. But you know stay salty and continue assuming things based on small pieces of info I feed you
>>
>>24982552
>>24982544
Go to sleep faggots
>>
>>24982557
Seriously

>>24982540
You're just continuing this fight >>24982517
And I don't even know your deal why do you care so fucking much and why are you being this bitter?
>>
>>24974743
>>24974711
>>24974701
>>24974641
>>24974582
>>24974390
Never before have I wanted to fuck someone this hard just from text alone.
>>
>>24983385
As soon as she said model amirite.
>>
i think every girl manipulates men to some extent, if only in the way that almost every social interaction can be said to contain some form of 'manipulation'...but some dudes are just really eager to throw themselves at a chick's feet because they think they have absolutely nothing else going for them. i'm not just talking about getting a guy to buy you drinks or dinner or something, but stuff like offering NSA oral sex, hard drugs, money, etc. for a couple hours of my time. in the long term they just end up fucking themselves over because, even if i was interested in them to start with, i don't want to be in a relationship with someone who's constantly begging or bargaining for my attention like a puppy. also, they end up second-guessing themselves like, 'nobody really likes me! they just like my assets!' which gets really old, really fast.
>>
>>24973493
ada lovelace didn't discover the lambda calculus you nimrod
>>
File: Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg (195KB, 1337x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg
195KB, 1337x1600px
This thread and the people in it make me feel quite forlorn.

I've never made it a habit to lie and manipulate to get things out of people be it sexual, romantic or otherwise.

I’m by no means perfect but I often wonder if I'm the only one that’s even trying to uphold this Ideal.

I wonder if there are other people out there who aren't abusers, users and manipulators.

Almost everyone that says that they're not these things inevitably becomes so and uses the excuse that since they have been victims it's ok when they do it.

I've been used, abused and manipulated but I still decide not to perpetuate it.

Just recently I've had two separate people I called friends for the better part of a year try to use or manipulate me.

One of them I would help with anxiety issues sometimes hours at a time, I didn't do it to get anything out of it or even to hear gratitude, I did it because I thought if I could help my friend even if just a small bit it would be worth it.

Even though I've known this person for a better part of a year and I've talked with quite often, this person throws me away as soon as life starts looking up for them end mine looks the opposite.

But maybe everyone in this thread is right, they all take what they want and then leave when they've had their fill, I just keep being left in the aftermath.
>>
>>24973168
Americans are so weird. I would of been 100% keen to punch on with a cunt over that. I don't get women, you let blokes get away with shit then whinge after it and never want anyone to fix the problem. It may not be the best way to fix it but it will work and it's simple. Violence is a realistic and simple way to fix problems. Just look at history.
>>
>>24985254
You and the other dumb fuck who responded to my post, he said some gay shit like "durrr tell him no"
No shit you fucking twat, i literally said "no" "stop" and "Dont touch me" and he didnt fucking stop.

What the fuck do you expect me to do? I weigh 115 pounds. He is a male, much larger and stronger than me. How is it MY responsibility for him being a fucking molesting creep? If i did feel compelled to hit him, that would only open the door for him to fight back.... In a physical scenario he would overpower me every way... I'm not a fucking retard
>>
If you get manipulated by anyone, male or female, it's your own fault for being dumb and naïve enough to fall for flattery
>>
>>24985271
>implying manipulation is always done through flattery
>>
>>24973514
Darling...What have I told you? Don't feed them...
>>
>>24973497
That awkward moment when there was at least more than a dozen historical women in jobs traditionally held by 'men' only. One of the best snipers in the world hailed from the former Soviet Union. Ever hear of what Laura Secord did? She warned the British of American troops attempting to invade British North America (Canada) in/around 1812. So, you know, try again with your self pity party about how women were NEVER able to contribute to society....
>>
>>24985266
I meant tell your mates boyfriend. You're kidding yourself if you don't think slapping a man in public will draw in blokes to come to your side. I've seen cunts try fight blokes they dont like just to get the attention of other blokes to bash them.
>>
>>24973518
Honey,

I'm just going to awkwardly, and bluntly, come out and say it to you:

You...Are...A....Fucking....Mentally ill...Parasite.

You're the reason that most genuinely decent men are jaded at the prospect of finding 'true love' ever again because they're worried that they're going to end up finding a wolf in sheep's clothing like yourself.

Allow me, please for the love of God, to say this for everyone else's safety? SEEK. A. PROPER. PSYCHOLOGICAL. EVALUATION! Go and get some help, Woman! Jesus Christ.

Signed,

A Concerned Citizen of 4Chan.
>>
>>24985415
If you read my posts, i am pretty sure i mentioned how his friends were encouraging him.
>>
>>24973530
>Blowing a guy for money is not manipulation
I assume that eating out someone's pussy doesn't count as manipulation to you either?
>I'll just say this
No. Just stop. If you're blowing a guy/eating out a chick for financial gain. You're either a prostitute or you're just incapable of doing an honest day's work to get what you want. 'The fuck outta here.
>>
>>24974390

I think my girlfriend is the future you, if you don't get psychological help.

It's terrifying.
>>
>>24973542
You're such a fucking parasite....What the actual fuck? Honestly. Seek help. That's NOT a healthy relationship.
>>
>>24973568
I was in a woman dominated work force. Am a guy. God damn it, I was ready to blow my brains out near the end of my time there. Between, the awkward lunches they brought which fucking REEKED of what I'd assume is some god awful smell of the 25th century, the constant gabbing (Oh, it's a real thing. Trust me.) about their neighbours and the men that they like (While a guy uncomfortably sat and tried to eat his lunch quietly without being a dick and telling them to keep that shit at home where it belongs), the smell of rotten eggs(?) that came off women, which I later had learn was some kind of awkward pheromone that they give off in a room filled with mainly women that had a man enter it, the giggling and shit that went on when I was JUST trying to do my work (Some guys honestly don't give a fuck about office drama and just want to work in ABSOLUTE silence), they'd FORCE you to do potlucks to be social with other workers and I'd honestly just ask my boss if I could just NOT do it because I didn't come to work to be social with my other co-workers (I just came to do this thing called, you know, WORK. Relaxing is for when you're at home)...

It was honestly such a fucking nightmare. Don't be biased and say it's perfect. They had a fucking male stripper at their 'women's only' office party after hours..... I pulled the fire drill and had them scatter. They decided to not throw those kinds of parties there anymore (Fine by me. It's a place of work. Not a whorehouse.).
>>
>>24985453
Holy fuck what did i just read
>>
>>24973584
>The span is "Just an enjoyable dick, to father of my childs"
Go fuck yourself, you arrogant slut. Men sometimes pour their soul in to you and you don't give a fuck about ANY of it. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Go die, you stupid fucking slut.
>>
>>24973498
Confidence takes you a lot of places. I find I tend to be very unpopular and disliked simply because I have a great lack of confidence. I wish to improve, but it is hard imposing fake thoughts into your mind that don't exist. My mind honestly admits I am flawed, that I am a lot less than other individuals, and I start down a chain that ends with me scaring away anyone close to me. Don't be me anons.
>>
>>24973930
By default, guys DO NOT enjoy buying women dinner if they read them and only view them as dumb cock warmers. Otherwise, if there's a genuine connection, they love it.
>>
>>24974171
That's not honestly something I'd either laugh about or be proud about, bud. Narcissists are just intellectually disgusting, borderline personality sluts are in desperate need of a padded cell, and histrionic sluts are fucking sociopaths.
>>
>>24985456
You read the truth, man.

You read the truth.
>>
>>24981964
Is it sad that I agree with your philosophy to the point that this is why I struggle to accept humanity? I imagine companionship, it is a nice concept, but being around other humans makes me mentally sick as I realize how bad human nature is. It is hard knowing I am one myself. Trust me, that bothers me a lot as well.
>>
>>24985487
Egg pheromone wtf youre insane bro. I work in an all female workplace too and none of that is a reality
>>
>>24972901

I genuinely think that there are very few people that are aware that they manipulate others. Everyone is just trying to carve out a lot in life, and some people have just developed skills or personalities that harm others in that endeavor as an unintended consequence. Bad parenting, bad feedback from past relationships or friends can breed some really shitty habits, and then it becaome a problem with lack of self awareness.
>>
>>24985619
Im like that, i never realise it until im at home or its too late either. I'm awful to some friends and spread gossip while pretending to be the innocent one.
Feel like i need a punch or something everytime i start
>>
>>24972901
I don't know OP, you seem like a faggot to me, for being paranoid about your own relationship using your friends' as an excuse to just break up with your girlfriend and go full REEEEEEEE ALL WOMEN ARE SLUUTS in this thread. Your girlfriend is using you? Who knows? Why don't you just talk to her? Has she been doing something that makes you ask these questions? Because you're also kind of answering your own questions with what you want to hear by also asking for what you want to hear about the Evil succubus who seems to have you in her grasp.

You should ask yourself if you really love her, if you don't, break up with her and convert to the waifuism were girls are pure and just the way you want them to be, then you can dream about being a wizard because you got your mana stolen by an evil succubus, faggot.
>>
>>24985574
Because women can't SMELL it themselves...Lmfao...Men can because pheromones are used to pick up mates...Are you dumb?
>>
File: 4O8wGzL.jpg.png (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4O8wGzL.jpg.png
446KB, 1280x720px
>>24984438
Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. Pretty faces who'd be cool with my darker sadist fetishes and talking deep web shenanigans are worth braving personality disorders. Plus disassembling people's mental quirks and forcing them to face their illogical and reactive behavior is an emotional power boost to me. Of course, she also said that she's more attracted to people not interested in her, (projecting daddy feelings it looks like) but whatever, this isn't about being what she wants me to be, it's about what I want. And what I want is to fuck her, and have kinky emotionally bagged stuff together. Resentment and adoration both make excellent lube.
>>
>>24986010
>implying women who are working together are trying to pick up mates in the workplace
Youre retarded on several levels, friend
>>
What would you (non indian femanon) do if a pajeet tried to talk to you? Bit more than average height, medium brown, average looks
>>
>>24972901
whoever seriously believes at least half of all girls do any of this shit suffers from extreme metal retardation.

>Do you manipulate us as a rule?
no
>How much?
no
>In what cases?
none

same way I see other girls. As an individual. not an "us" or "them"

>Honestly I sometimes don't know how to feel about how, for example, a lot of you like to have a backup man ready in case things don't work out with your current partner.
uh. the "a lot" of girls you must know must love cucking you or just be shitty people.
>Are we really just a thing to be manipulated and replaced when no needed anymore?
English, man.

>I'm in a happy relationship right now, but I've had my bad experiences, and some friends had even worse, and at this point I'm starting to feel slightly.. paranoid.
yeah. you're paranoid as shit.

>I want to trust my girl but... is that a good idea?
I don't know. You're the one who knows her, dude.

> Honestly, girls, is a good idea to trust you so much?
depends on how paranoid you are and what girls you know.

You guys need to realize that 4chan is a shithole. filled with the worst fucking desensitized assholes who are in their own lil fantasy world. The people here are not at all a good reflection on he way normal mentally healthy people function and think. Good/normal/ the vast majority of people do not manipulate others like this.
>>
>>24986963
Id respond.... Just like i would to almost any human who spoke to me
>>
>>24986993
I knew I was an overthinking faggot. Thanks
>>
>>24972901
>Do you manipulate us as a rule? How much? In what cases? Just in little things or you wouldn't mind manipulating your guy for major stuff too?
What do you mean by "manipulate"?
Like, no - I won't go out of my way to make you believe I'm an amazingly better person than what I really am, or no I won't try to make you develop feelings to gain something, or shit like that. But, on the other hand, yes I will flirt with you, be nice to you, make myself more physically attractive in order to make you like me. Like I suppose you will with me.

As individuals.

>Are we really just a thing to be manipulated and replaced when no needed anymore?
I don't have a back up partner. I don't even need my boyfriend.

You seem insecure and mildly paranoid.
>>
>>24986984
>good, normal, vast majority
Real people are anything but normal. Anyone is capable of anything, given the right opportunity. The reality is, yes on the surface level pretty women have way more opportunities available - people to choose from. OP is dealing with personal insecurities and is unable to communicate with his partner to deal with it and probably shouldnt be in a relationship.
>>
How much of a dealbreaker is a small penis ? Can i change your feelings towards a guy ? Like maybe bigger penis makes the relationship more exciting and loveful ?
>>
File: 1488239961619.jpg (79KB, 932x583px) Image search: [Google]
1488239961619.jpg
79KB, 932x583px
I'm posting this once. only.

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

…

Men excel in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

…

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

…

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
>>
File: 1487385007222.jpg (29KB, 639x313px) Image search: [Google]
1487385007222.jpg
29KB, 639x313px
Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683

>>24972901
Women can only manipulate you if you let them. Be logical.

I'm posting science, not opinion.
Reality > Theory
>>
What do you girls think about guys who really want kids?
>>
>>24988581
no1 cares
>>
>>24988914
:p not objectively tru.

150 people were talking about this on /sci/ in the last week
When a mod saw this yesterday she deleted the post
The battle of the sexes has been a popular topic of conversation among humans for centuries

People do care.

On /soc/ people are too stupid to know how to interpret science or think rationally. On top of that, they care far more about social validation, so much so that they even seek it ou from strangers on the internet.

>inb4 pseudo-logic response (eg. ad hominem)
The biggest mistake our society made was allowing women to vote.
>>
>>24988581
Men kill themselves much more than women.
A large part of criminals are men.
A large part of victims of violent crimes are men.
Men are more likely to abuse drugs.

The fact that you quoted an article that says:
> there is no singular underlying neuroanatomical structure to general intelligence and that different types of brain designs may manifest equivalent intellectual performance
As a source for your "we're clearly superior because we have more grey matter" alone proves that you're not really so superior.
>>
File: 34.21.jpg (40KB, 635x443px) Image search: [Google]
34.21.jpg
40KB, 635x443px
>>24991236
Women TRY to kill themselves more, they just fuck up.

Yeah so? We're built to kill. lol I like that part about me a lot.

>A large part of victims of violent crimes are men.
I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Women aren't targeted as much?

Men are more likely to abuse drugs cause we have a much harder life, women have it incredibly easy.

lol perhaps you should read that particular study a LITTLE more closely. They picked men and women who have equal IQ's to test.
>Good job seeing what you want to see

also
>picks ONE point out of the wealth of facts
>thinks it proves the WHOLE case wrong
>>>Woman's quasi-logic
>>
File: Women Logic.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Women Logic.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>24991236
Turn off your overly emotional brain for a second and look at the facts before your eyes! Women are dumber, weaker and more susceptible to psychological problems ON AVERAGE.

Look at history, look at science, look around you.

There are a few women smarter then me for sure but most cunts are overly-emotional, egotistical weaklings. That's how I treat them, like retarded children, and they fucking love it.
>>
>>24972901
American millennial women are just junk, sounds harsh but the truth. Not an ounce of honesty, truth, authenticity, or realness to them. Should've figured though being part of the generation and watching them raise themselves at impressionable ages on E network and MTV and such. Carved a massive crater into standards and moral
>>
>>24986958
>Retarded on several levels, friend.
Negatory, good buddy. You are the true autism here.
>Women.
You mean kitchen slaves? Got it.
>Implying.
Who the fuck said anything about implications, you stupid fucking slut? I'm saying that it's a natural pheromone they give off. They don't conspire to get that dick. It just REACTS to male pheromones being present in a nest of hens.
>Working together
Women? Work together? Good luck.
>Try to pick up mates
Is this the fucking zoo we're talking about?
>Work.
You mean kitchen labour?
>>
>>24985266
That's the kind of sexist rhetoric that is gonna keep you in the kitchen...
>>
>>24974390
I've jacked off so many times thinking about getting eaten by animals...I knew i was gay the first time i watched Raiden die in MGS2...such a sweet lifeless ass
>>
>>24985266

Get some mace (spray)
>>
>>24991517
>Women TRY to kill themselves more, they just fuck up.
Suicide attempts and suicide are a fairly different phenomenon - people who "try to kill themselves" without succeeding often do not want to kill themselves. It's more a cry for help than anything.

>I like that part about me a lot.
Subhuman.

>we have a much harder life, women have it incredibly easy.
Based on what?
It just seems like men are mentally weaker and cannot control themselves when it comes to drugs.

Women and men have on average the same IQ, there is a different distribution - men are more likely to be very stupid or very smart, while women are more likely to be moderately intelligent. There are tons of studies that show how there's no significant difference between genders.

I picked the first link, I didn't go through them all. It was nearly midnight, I was tired.

>There are a few women smarter then me for sure
>a few women smarter then me
>smarter then
>then

Just "a few"? You can't even tell the difference between than and then.
>>
1. Yes. 2. You'll never know. 3. Any that suits me.
4. What's major... I'll let you pay for the condominium i'm living in so your wife doesn't find out, but if you don't pay my bills too i'm gonna tell that bitch everything. 5. As a wallet. 6. Yeah, pretty much like an old wallet.
>>
File: 16.2.png (315KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
16.2.png
315KB, 400x380px
>>24993160
What a surprise. Another woman in denial.

I could argue with you for days but I know this goes. Anybody who critically think will look at the evidence and be able tell which one of us is right.

Reality doesn't care what you think honey, believe whatever you want, it won't change a thing.

>Nice ad-hominem attacks
>nice zero posting of evidence
>Nice job picking up on a typo to "demolish" my WHOLE argument and the wealth of evidence provided
>Nice admitting that you were lazy and uninformed on this topic before opening your big mouth
>nice use of pseudo-logic

You'll probably always be a dumb cunt and that's good for me cause dumb cunts are easy to get into bed.
>>
File: 1486659019213.jpg (140KB, 629x944px) Image search: [Google]
1486659019213.jpg
140KB, 629x944px
>>24988587
>>24988581

READ THESE LINKS (carefully)

>this is only the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>24993757
Think critically? You dumped a bunch of links and failed to understand what the articles you referred to said.
You tried to make a point, cited an article to prove it, and the article was proving the exact opposite of what you said.

I don't particularly care about proving male or female superiority, I don't think it is important to. I've never studied about the subject because I think it's ridiculous to care so much about gender. Women are better than men on average in some areas, men are better than women in some other, and ultimately what matters are individual skills which are different for each person.

I am probably smarter than you, more successful than you and wouldn't even consider fucking you.
>>
>>24973313
I use humor to manipulate people into liking me, and act confident when I don't feel confident because of the effect it sometimes has. If I use those things and similar things to get a girl to like me or not do something, i would like to know if you believe that is manipulation
>>
>>24994697
I don't think it is. Your humor isnt fool proof. Being funny isnt a guarantee into making people like you. If you were learning about the individual girls and tailoring your humor to their specific tastes, then maybe. If your thing is to be funny to get people to like you, then that is just your thing.
Like how my thing is avoiding people and being an antisocial freak. Some people like that, some dont.
>>
>>24994706
"It could be" Is the best answer I can give.
>>
>>24985266
Call police, groping is a crime. People will be pissed at first but, they'll get over it.
>>
>>24973168
Wow, that raises confidence.
>>
This is gonna sound really weird, but would there be a woman willing be a mentor to me? I've had tons of problems with women over my life and wanna try to learn to be the person they're attracted to without going all PUA or whatever.
>>
File: 65.9.jpg (21KB, 309x243px) Image search: [Google]
65.9.jpg
21KB, 309x243px
>>24993842
Hahahahah

>retarded children

There's a very good reason why cunt is the most offensive word in the english language. There's also a very good reason why there has never been a successful society run by women. The answers are all around you and you're too stupid and egotistical to see, pretty standard for your gender.
>>
>>24993842
Also stop calling them "articles" they're scientific papers.

>You'll always be a dumb cunt
>>
>>24995232
Literally what?
>>
Hey I have a question for femanons. I can't date a girl if sex wasn't involved no matter what the reason. I'm not saying I'm a fwb or a one night stand type of person. I'm just saying in a relationship no matter how great she was if there was no sex I couldn't be with her is that bad?
>>
>>24973297
Honestly we can't help it when we start thinking with our dick its like a hormone thing like when girls get emotional during periods.
>>
>>24973542
You have a joker and harley level of fucked relationship goals, you will find a sociopath bf sooner or later but i dont think you will be too cool about it
>>
>>24973497
A woman during the earliest portion of the 1900s helped invent the first computers, another in the 1800s helped revolutionize machinary. Women (in the west atleast) have always been allowed to pursue education (which was only recently made a public requirement), they were just taught that being a mother and wife was more important. (which it fucking is)
>>
>>24981542
Sounds like shes transforming into a beta female, im sorry anon the only thing you can do now is talk to her about it as roughly as you possibly can and stick to your guns
>>
>>24996615
No as long as you're up front about that and also if you're not a douchebag about demanding sex
>>
>>24996653
is this a joke
>>
>>24996615
That is very natural. Most humans want to fuck. If you were asexual it would be more unusual. I wouldnt be with someone who wodnt fuck me either.
>>
at work, there's a 16 year old girl with a crush on me. i think she's cute, but i'm 9 years older than her

i try to keep myself away, but somehow it never works out that way. we're always talking.

how creepy is it for me to go after her for real?
>>
>>24997346
Very fucking creepy. Shes a kid. Fix your head
>>
>>24973518
That's pretty much like me, although I'm not a femanon. We should talk.
>>
>>24997346
Dude if it's legal who gives a fuck.

If it's not legal, you have your answer.
>>
File: 222740_3.jpg (25KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
222740_3.jpg
25KB, 1200x630px
>>24973562
Babycakes?
>>
>>24985416
i second this that or kys
>>
>>24973168
honest point here though, if youre the kinda guy who doesnt do stuff like this and is genuinely nice, you become 'nice guy' status.

dont get me wrong im not justifying creeps, but tits either be a bit rapey or have everyone view you as a cuck beta.

which do you think were gonna choose?
not trying to shift blame but its womens insanely high standards for masculinity that force us to be like this.
>>
>>25001228
Kek. Well honest point here, but if you're one of the women who doesnt have "insanely high standards for masculinity", you're still blamed for men being "a bit rapey"
>a bit rapey
Your own fucking words. Get out man.

There are plenty of awesome guys who dont do that shit, I've met and been with several of them. Theres no excuse for the douchebags.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.